Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pizza Slut

"The job doesn't pay much but the bennies are great!"

39
13 Comments 13
49.0k Views 49.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
Being a pizza delivery guy is a pretty decent job for a 17 year old high school student. Sure it probably won't land someone on the Fortune 500 list, but for a part-time job it pays for gas money and a few bucks for the weekend. Plus it can have some very interesting "perks" as well. Like the perk I found one day delivering to Mrs. Parkinson.

My name is Tommy, and like I said I am a high school junior. Along with my work during the school year as a pizza delivery guy, I also work in the summer for my father's landscaping business. Those plus school and football keep me pretty busy and in good shape as well.

One day I got a delivery call for two deluxe pizzas to 314 Brentwood Manor. I knew Brentwood Manor was in a good neighborhood - the kind of neighborhood that kids like "Biff" and "Skippy" come from. So I loaded the pies into my Celica and drove to the address. I walked up to the front entrance and noted that it was a secure building. I found the button for apartment 314 and buzzed the door.

"Yes?" the female voice on the intercom asked.

"Pizza delivery ma'am," I replied.

"Come on up then," the voice said and I heard a buzz at the door signaling that I was to open the door. I went inside and found the elevator and took it upstairs. The door to the apartment was just a couple doors down the hall and I knocked on it when I arrived.

"Come in!" a woman's voice said. I opened the door announcing who I was again.

"Just put the pizzas on the counter please," the voice said from a back room. I sat the pizzas down on the counter and waited to get paid.

Then I heard footsteps on the wood floor and around the corner came the source of the voice - Mrs. Parkinson.

Mrs Parkinson was a beautiful 30 year old woman but she had the face and body of someone much younger. At five-foot, six inches tall and 125 lbs, she was quite a looker and as she turned the corner I noted happily that she was wearing a bathrobe.

"Sorry, you caught me just as I was getting out of the shower!" she said. I saw that she had quickly tried to dry her hair, however it was still damp.

"Oh, sorry about that," I said.

"What's the total?" she asked.

I looked at the bill, "It will be twenty-eight dollars ma'am" I said. She got out her checkbook and was about to start writing out a check when I stopped her.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we aren't allowed to take checks for deliveries," I informed her.

"Oh no! But I don't have that much cash on me!" she said looking in her purse.

"I'm sorry but the person who took your order should have told you. Only cash for deliveries unless you paid by credit card when you called the order in. And they didn't mark that you have on the bill."

"Oh poo!" she said sticking out her lower lip in a cute little pout, "What do we do now?"

"Well I'm going to have to take the pizza back unless you can pay for it," I said.

"No, please! I'm starved - isn't there something you can do?" she said.

"I'm afraid not. I'll just have to return the pizza's. I'm sorry," I said apologetically. Just as I reached to pick up the pies, she touched my arm.

"I don't have anything here I can make for dinner. And I'm not exactly dressed to go shopping," she said dropping her robe, "As you can see. So... could you help a girl out a bit? Please?"

As I stood there slack-jawed at the wonderous sight in front of me, she smiled. "What's your name, hon?"

"I, I," I stammered, "I'm Tommy."

"Well Tommy, do you like what you see?" she asked. Did I like what I saw - was she joking!

"I sure do. You are very pretty ma'am," I said, finally finding my voice again.

"Well, Tommy, let's dispense with the 'ma'am' stuff. You can call me Mrs. Parkinson, or Lisa if you prefer," she said. Then she stepped forward and, putting one hand on my shoulder, she ran the other hand through my collar-length black hair. "So do we have a deal, baby?"

"Ok, I guess," I said, still not believing what was happening to me.

"Good, I'm glad," she said softly, "Now, let's see what we can do to take care of that bill, shall we?"

She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. As I walked behind this woman, I was in awe of her figure and what she was about to offer me. Lisa was a voluptuous 36-24-38 with firm, proud breasts and nipples that just begged to be licked and sucked. Being a typical 17 year old, I had the usual fascination with a woman's breasts and hers were captivating me at the moment.

"So do you think I'm pretty, baby?" she said as we got in the bedroom and she turned to me.

"Yes I do. You are very pretty," I said, finally composing myself enough to hold rational conversation.

"Aww, you're sweet. But you can relax honey... it's ok. My husband is away on business and won't be back until tomorrow evening," she said. That comforted me somehow - knowing I wouldn't need to keep an ear out for a car pulling up or place myself next to a handy window!

My lovely customer then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me long and deep. I wasn't the most experienced kisser, although I'd had a couple girlfriends and had done my share of kissing. But this woman knew how to kiss! As she closed her soft red lips over mine, hers parted and her tongue reached out exploring my mouth in search of a playmate. Finding my tongue with her own, the two began frolicking in our mouths as she crushed her lips against mine.

Apparently my kisses were having a similar effect on Lisa as well because as we continued, her hands dropped from around my neck and began fumbling with the buttons on my uniform shirt.

"You got me all flustered hon, normally I don't have this much trouble with shirt buttons!" she said giggling.

I took a half-step back to allow her more room and she was able to concentrate better. She removed my shirt and ran her ruby-nailed fingertips over my chest, lightly scratching my skin. The feeling made my cock twitch and I could feel it swelling in my already snug jeans. She leaned down a bit and licked my nipple, something I had never felt before. The feeling was very erotic and I gasped slightly as she ran her tongue over my stiff little bud.

As I stood there in Lisa's bedroom, she began kissing her way down my chest. As she did each kiss made my cock bigger and harder as she got closer to where it strained against my jeans, eager for it's chance to play. She kissed her way down my chest and over my stomach before reaching my belt.

Kneeling now in front of me, Lisa looked up, her big brown eyes searching my face for permission to continue. Now I use the word permission very loosely here, because no 17 year old boy is ever going to turn down a situation like this! Looking into her soft brown eyes as she knelt was almost enough to make me cum right then and there. But I managed to calm my rapid heart enough for her to continue.

She quickly went to work, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans. But instead of jerking them to my ankles as I was prepared for, something my previous girlfriends had done in similar cases, she took her time, slowly and teasingly pulling my pants down. As she exposed my boxers and the huge bulge beneath them, her eyes widened and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"My my, Tommy, you certainly seem very... umm, well built!" she said staring at my swollen boxers.

My pride as well as my cock swelled at her words. "Yeah, they call me Tommy Salami at school!" I said, "Because I'm Italian and I deliver pizza's!" I said laughing.

"Well you certainly have a salami in here," she said as she stroked my cock through my shorts.

She ran her fingers over the bulge in my boxers tracing the outline and feeling the rim of the mushroom head. Her gentle touch made my cock twitch and she smiled when it did, licking her lips again. She kissed the bulge and then licked my cock through the fabric using long slow licks from the base to the tip.

"Ohhh," I moaned low as I felt her tongue run up my cock length.

Lisa smiled up at me once again. Then she took the front waistband of my boxers and pulled it out, peeking down inside.

"Oh my Tommy!" she exclaimed, gasping at the size of my cock. "It's beautiful!"

I'm not hung like a horse, by any means, but my cock is close to seven inches length, and a solid five and a half inches around at the base. It is tapered slightly along the length to a perfect mushroom shaped head, which is a little thicker than the shaft.

She pulled my boxers down to fully examine my rock-hard tool. She took it in her hands and wrapped her fingers around it, feeling it throb and pulse in her grip. She rubbed her fingertip across the velvety head and spotting a clear glistening drop of my precum, she scooped it up with her finger and brought it to her tongue.

"Mmm, baby you taste wonderful," she said licking her finger.

Gripping my cock in her hand again, she pumped her fist up and down, up and down, her actions eliciting a low moan from deep within me. The swollen purple head was already slick from the first drops of my pre-cum, and another drop was forming at the slit. Lisa, kneeling between my legs, bent forward and licked the slit, then all around the head, loving the taste. When she wrapped her lips around the head, then slipped the first two inches into her hot mouth, I thought my head would explode from the incredible pleasure.

Lisa sucked me into her mouth, then backed off, then sucked me in again. In and out, going a little further each time. At about five inches deep, she had to fight off her gag reflex, but like a champ she backed off a little then went right back to it. Leaning back against the bedroom door, I balled my fists as the pleasure coursed through me, enjoying the sensations and concentrating on not cumming too quickly.

When Lisa finally worked most of my cock into her mouth, and her nose was just brushing against my abdomen, she looked up into my eyes to see my reaction. My eyes were closed and I was moaning a little louder as I felt encased in her soft warmth. My trembling legs and panting told Lisa that she would either have to stop now, or I was not going to be able to resist cumming. Smiling knowingly, she licked the sensitive spot under the head quickly with her tongue, causing me to squirm.

"Oh, god, you're going to make me cum!" I moaned. Lisa managed a muffled "Uh huh," around my cock indicating that was exactly what she wanted. She gripped my shaft in her small hand again, and bobbed her head up and down several more strokes, as I began to swell in her mouth. With a guttural moan, I pushed up towards her, burying my cock deeper in her wonderful throat.

I felt my cock twitch, then suddenly the first jets of my semen were shooting down her throat. Lisa backed off a bit, taking the next shots directly in her mouth, so that she could savor the taste. She swallowed each squirt as it came, milking my cock dry.

"God damn, I thought I was going to never stop cumming," I groaned.

Lisa let my now-softening cock plop from her perfect lips, then sat back on her heels watching me as I tried to regain control of my body and my breathing. Lisa wondered if I'd be like her husband, and insist she go brush her teeth and gargle before I would kiss her. But I showed her I wasn't her husband by pulling her up to me and passionately kissing her, sticking my tongue in her
mouth without reservation. After making me feel so wonderful I figured that she had tasted a lot more of me than I would. And I didn't find anything disgusting about showing my appreciation to her.

When my passion finally calmed, and I was able to stand without leaning on the door, she took me over and laid beside me on the bed, with my arm wrapped around her.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf



"I didn't mean to cum so quickly," I said, somewhat embarrassed about my performance.

"I wanted you to," she assured me. "I wanted to taste you."

"You got more than a taste, that's for sure!" I said, laughing. She chuckled in agreement. Then she reached down and fondled my cock, and marveled that it wasn't completely soft.

"Do you think you could go again?" she asked. "I mean, not immediately, I know... but in a little bit?"

"Hell yea," I answered, eagerly. "Just give me a few minutes, ok?"

"Would you like to have some pizza with me then?" she asked.

"Sure," I said starting to get up. Lisa rose with me and went to put on her robe. I stopped her, "Please don't... I want to see you."

Lisa smiled broadly at my request "You are sweet... ok hon, if you want," she said and we went to the dining room for some pizza.

We ate the pizza and talked a bit. Lisa asked me about school and I learned a few things about her as well. I learned that while she was married, it wasn't a passionate one. They were more like friends and roommates than husband and wife. He was more married to his work and she took care of the place and cooked for him. There was very little emotional attachment anymore. They both had had other flings and affairs and continued to seek comfort in other's arms.

I took another sip of my soda, then set the glass down and reached for Lisa. She came to me willingly, sitting in my lap at the table. I reached down to cup her ass cheek in my right hand, while my left hand went behind her head and pulled her in for another kiss. Our tongues played together for a few minutes, as I played with her ass, running my hand along her crack and toying with her pussy. Lisa's pussy got wet again quickly as my fingers explored her hole. She wriggled and whimpered at my touch, kissing me deeply, even as she felt my cock start to thicken again under her.

Panting now, she broke our kiss to walk towards the bedroom again, pulling me along with her. We crawled into her bed, laying side by side next to each other, kissing and fondling some more. With things heating up once more, I rolled Lisa onto her back, moving around between her legs.

"Now it's my turn for a taste!" I said grinning as I positioned myself for a little 'dessert'.

Lisa laid back bringing her legs up and spreading them wide so I could have complete access to her. I began by kissing the insides of her thighs leaving a trail of hot kisses up her thigh closer and closer to her dripping pussy. A playful bite to the tender flesh of her thigh brought a moan from her and I smiled again. I kissed my way up her thigh and just when she thought I was going for her special place, I skipped over it and worked my way down her opposite thigh, an act that brought a groan of disappointment and impatience from her.

Her disappointment was short-lived though as I worked my way back up her thigh, adding another love bite to her other thigh before closing in on her sweet pussy. I reached her pink, glistening pussy lips and could smell her musky woman-scent. Hovering over her with my lips mere inches above her hungry hole, I paused momentarily as she moaned loudly.

"Tommy please..." she cried, the lust in her voice obvious.

I was as anxious to taste her as she was to be eaten, so I wasn't going to argue with the woman. I lowered my face and fastening my mouth securely to her drooling pussy, began my assault on her sweet wet hole. My tongue snaked out and parted her puffy lips in search of the sweet nectar I knew lay inside. As she felt my tongue slip into her, Lisa groaned her long-awaited approval.

"Oh god Tommy, that feels wonderful baby," she cooed as she raised her hips up to meet my mouth. I tongue-fucked her for a few minutes, varying my technique between short stabbing motions to long, slow, luxurious laps along the entire length of her slit. I flicked my tongue across her swollen, hypersensitive clit, which sent electric bolts up her spine and caused her to gasp between pants.

Then, after feasting on her pussy for a bit, I moved a little lower so I could lick and tongue her asshole. I had a past girlfriend who really got off on being rimmed and so I thought I would see what Lisa thought of it as well. I rubbed her clit with my thumb while I did this, and I could feel her hole lightly squeeze my tongue. I tongued her puckered little hole, circling around it and over the crinkled sphincter before poking in it a bit. Lisa went nuts feeling my tongue at her asshole, tossing her head back and forth while mumbling and moaning something unintelligible. When I felt her asshole was good and wet, I used the index finger of my free hand to start probing her ass.

Lisa was enjoying the sensations, but had never had anyone play with her ass like this. She'd had her ass spanked playfully and grabbed many times, but no one had ventured into probing her butt. I was gentle and took my time, and before long I was gently sliding my finger in and out of her ass up to the second knuckle, then further. I continued to lick and suck her sweet pussy as I played with her ass, the combination of working both holes at once was driving the woman insane with lust. She moaned and twisted as I pushed her closer and closer to the edge of her impending orgasm.

Finally Lisa could stand no more. She wanted my cock deep inside her pussy. Summoning the last fragments of reason, she reached down and pulled me up her body until she could see my face, slick with her pussy juice.

"Fuck me, Tommy, fuck me now!" she half-begged and half-ordered. She took hold of my raging erection and guided me to her hot, wet hole, and placed it at her entrance. Even as wet as she was, I was still big enough to stretch her as I slid slowly into her. As I pressed myself into her, Lisa arched her back and let out a long slow moan, her eyes widening and her mouth open in a frozen "O".

I eased in further, then backed off, then eased in again, much as she had done to me with her
mouth earlier. Then with one final hard push, I buried myself to the hilt into her, while she marveled at how full, but good, she felt.

Wrapping her long legs around my waist, she ground her mound into my pelvis. I lifted up to slide back out and just before my cock exited her fully, I thrust back down, harder this time, burying it in her again. The exquisite feeling caused us both to grunt at the same time.

"Your cock feels so damned good in me," she breathed. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me like you mean it!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I began pounding into her hard and fast, thrusting into her fully and pulling back until just the mushroom head remained inside before slamming back into her. With every savage thrust I could hear her grunt and I knew I was giving her just what she wanted. I could feel the head of my cock bump into her cervix every time I bottomed out inside her. I was pounding her like an oil rig and at first I was afraid I was going to hurt her. But with her legs around my waist, she was actually pulling me into her. She wanted it rough and so my fears of hurting her were quickly relieved.

Soon we found our rhythm, me pounding into her pussy and grinding against her clit, and her using her legs' muscles to pull me in further. She was moaning and writhing under me as I savagely thrusted into her over and over.

She reached up with her hands and began pinching and pulling at her nipples as I slammed into her. She sank her hands into her soft full breasts almost to the point of tearing them off. She was a wild animal... and then I had an idea.

"You like this do you, you fucking slut? You like the way I fuck your sloppy pussy?" I growled. Lisa became unhinged as I spoke to her.

"Oh God Tommy! Oh yes! Yes, I love your fucking cock, baby! Fuck my pussy you glorious bastard! Fuck it harder!" she screamed.

My idea worked better than I could imagine. Mrs. Parkinson was a cock-loving slut and I had unleashed a monster!

I pounded away at her and as I did I talked dirty, calling her a slut and a cock whore and everything I could think of. She only got more and more turned on at my foul-mouthed humiliation of her. I slapped her breast hard with my hand, leaving a bright red mark on her breast and she squealed with joy.

"Oh, fuck Tommy," she hissed. "I'm going to cum! Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck me hard! Make me come, baby, please make me come!"

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum," I growled. "I'm going to pound you until you cum, and fill you with my cream!"

"Yes!" she yelled "Do it! Fuck me, baby!"

I felt my orgasm building for the second time that evening, knowing that Lisa was getting ready to cum. My speed increased, but I backed off a little on my thrusting, not wanting to hurt her. Lisa was having none of that, though, and gripped my ass in her hands, pulling me harder and harder into her and urging me to pound her with abandon. She could feel her juices running into the crack of her ass, she was so wet and hot.

"OHMYGOD!! I'M CUMMINNNGGGG!!" she screamed and she suddenly plunged over the cliff into the black abyss of her orgasm. She gripped me tightly and pulled me close to her as her floodgates opened and her juices poured out of her.

Her orgasm triggered my own and a second after she began, my own orgasm crashed into me and I erupted, shooting my hot cum deep in her belly. I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock, milking me for all of my sperm. I fell forward, and in my passion I bit her hard on her shoulder. Lisa was shuddering and jerking under me, as the electrical volts from her orgasm swept through her.

I slowed my thrusting as the two of us calmed down, and finally stopped. I laid on Lisa for a moment before rolling over so we both could catch our breath. We were sweaty, panting and exhausted, but deliriously happy. We lay there for several minutes just reveling in our glow until Lisa turned and leaned over to kiss me long and deep.

"Thank you, Tommy. That was the best sex I have had in a long time," she said. I looked in her eyes and could see that this was more than just a line - she meant it. I pulled her down into my arm to snuggle. I caressed her shoulder where I had bit her, and kissed her again.

"I didn't mean to bite you so hard!" I said.

"Oh Tommy, don't worry about that. I love being bitten and you just made it all the better when you did. I also loved being talked to like that. My husband never did either of those things and I got so hot when you did!"

We laid there until a sudden realization hit me.

"Oh shit! I have to get back to the restaurant! Oh hell my boss is going to be pissed I was gone so long!" I said jumping up and quickly putting on my clothes.

"Don't you worry about your boss. I will call him and tell him that you were helping me and smooth things over. You just go with whatever your boss says. I will tell him what a wonderful job you did here and tell him that I will be doing a lot more business with his restaurant. Which, incidentally, isn't a lie. I can see me ordering a lot more pizzas if you will deliver them, Tommy," she said with a smile.

I could tell this job was going to have it's perks all right. The pay may not be the best, but the work environment was very enjoyable!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments