Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Arizona is a state rich in mineral deposits. People are always searching for the "Lost Dutchman Gold Mine." I knew better than to look for that mine. It was just a death wish or at least a way to waste a lot of money.

After four college geology classes or rock labs, I developed a never ending desire to go "rock hounding." It was just a hobby that made some beer money. Reality television had peaked my wife, Dana's interest in my hobby.

I told her that I never had found any gold or silver. I had found turquoise, onyx, hematite, topaz and other mineral specimens.

I told Dana that I was going "rock hounding" this weekend and she could come with me. I mentioned to Dana that she had to dress appropriately; work shirt, jeans, hiking shoes or boots plus plenty of water. She agreed to everything.

We drove down a deserted dirt road as far as the SUV could safely travel. Then it was a mile hike into the mountains.

Dana asked the magic question, "What am I looking for?"

I decided to make it easy for Dana. "Color or anything shiny."

I figured that it would keep her busy as the two of us began searching the desert. We walked around finding small bits of turquoise, copper and quartz. There was nothing of real value, just about fifty dollars worth of rocks.

Dana started to get excited by the rocks she had found. She thought that she had a real find.

"Paul, look at this rock. It sparkles."

I went over to look at it.

"Dana, that is pyrite or fool's gold."

Then she got my lesson on pyrite. How it had fooled the first amateur miners; looks good, not worth much, and the stuff I have scattered in our gardens at home. Dana continued to scrutinize the area for any interesting mineral specimens.

As she bent over, I crept up quietly behind her and grabbed the cheeks of her ass.

"There are no rocks where your hands are at."

"No, the rocks are in my pants, but your jeans have a wealth of riches in them."

Dana stood up, turned around, and had a big smile on her face.

She shook her head and said, "After all are years of being married, Paul. you always know and what to say to me. You have a way with words."

As Dana was talking to me, her hand began to rub my crotch. She knew that she had my undivided attention by the smile on her face.

"Paul, you have found the rocks that you wanted, and now I going after the ones that I want. They have no real monetary value, but they are priceless to me."

Dana pulled down my zipper and began to stroke my cock. I started to unbutton her flannel shirt and caress her gorgeous 38 C tits. Here are the two of us, standing in the Arizona mountains, feeling each other up.

I looked around and thought how much I liked Arizona and the desert. It was a magical place where crazy things took place. Our searching for minerals came to an immediate halt.

We kissed passionately and tried to devour each other in the desert highlands. I began to pinch Dana's nipples between by thumb and forefinger. As I did this, Dana began to moan while swaying back and forth.

"Paul, kiss my breasts and suck my nipples. I love that feeling and it drives me out of my mind."

I did what she asked.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth. In my ear, I could hear Dana's low guttural groan while feeling the nipple respond in my mouth. The nipple was totally erect as I took it between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. Dana was delighting in the feeling as I felt spasms of pleasure go through her body.

Dana pushed me off her nipple and collapsed down to her knees. Her hands went right to the zipper on my pants and grabbed my cock, pulling it out in the middle of the Arizona desert highlands.

Her body had some mini orgasms while I fondled and kissed her breasts. Now, she was a sex crazed creature on a mission. Her goal was to devour my manhood and to get it rock hard. It had to be ready for a good fucking.

Dana deepthroated my entire cock. Her head was wildly bobbing up and down on my cock at a savage rate. I could feel her teeth raking my entire shaft as she was biting it gently. It was as if my cock was going to disappear. With her attack, I was very close to blowing my load. Suddenly, Dana stopped and got off her knees.

"Follow me, Paul."

Dana walked over to a long rock that was about two feet tall. She took off her jeans and panties. I could see the moisture glistening off her clean shaven pussy. She was ready and wanted to fuck "now."

She bent over and I entered her pussy with ease. She was so hot and wet that I slid in all the way to the hilt. Dana let out a contented sigh of utter pleasure.

"Okay Paul, let's fuck!"

We hadn't found any gold, silver, or precious gems, but I was going to make sure that we hit the Mother Lode.

"I want it fast and hard. Let's go!"

Immediately, I began a rhythmic pumping of Dana's soaking wet pussy. She was bent over holding on the rock and relishing every moment of our lovemaking.

"Fuck, Paul, this feels so good. I really found some great treasure."

I kept pumping her womanhood as fast and hard as I could while fondling her swaying breasts. It felt that we went at it for hours, but in reality it was about twenty minutes.

"Paul, I'm starting to cum. Faster!"

I could feel Dana's vaginal muscles clamp down on my cock. She wanted to milk all the seed out of me. Her actions were having the desired effect.

"Here it comes, Dana."

I felt the explosion going into Dana. It was amazing because it seemed that my load shot forever. It finally ended and Dana sat down on the rock. I fell to one knee and started to catch my breath. We looked at each other with a smile of being together for over thirty years.

Dana pulled up her panties and jeans and said, "How much did you shoot into me? I can feel it trickling out of me. That must have been quite a load."

"You took it all out of me."

Slowly, we began to walk out of the desert foothills. I stopped and bent over and picked up a piece of "milk" quartz. I gave it to Dana.

"Thanks, Paul, I'll save this as a keepsake of our treasure hunting trip in the desert together. Every time that I look at the rock, I'll remember our time and adventure fooling around in the desert.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments