Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa and the MILF

"Santa is approached by a MILF about visiting her home. Santa and the MILF get presents."

17
7 Comments 7
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The day dawned bright and cheery and Santa was in a jolly raunchy mood. He had slept with his favorite elf and had been well serviced. It was a slow day appearance wise. There was one gathering in East Palo Alto for a very large group of neighborhood Mexican children. When that was done Santa was looking forward to a nice soak in the hot tub with his two favorite elf maidens.

His sleigh was cleaned and polished and ready to transport him to EPA for his appearance. He climbed in his sleigh and headed to EPA, which was a mere 12 miles away. After an uneventful drive he alighted from his sleigh amid the cheers of very happy girls and boys. The parents stood around cheering too. It warmed Santa’s heart to see and hear the children’s voices and chatter.

Two hours later, after talking to 150 children and having his picture taken Santa was ready to go home. A humble Latina woman with a child by her side came up to him and begged for a bit of his time. Santa never refused the request of a mother with a child.

She told him about her son Manuel who was 10 years old. He had wanted to see Santa today but had been hurt badly in a biking accident. The woman named Eva asked if Santa could come and visit her son. She did not have much to offer as payment but she would be very grateful to him.

Santa looked at Eva and the child next to her and said, “Eva I would be privileged to visit Manuel at your home. The only thing I ask is to share a simple meal with you and your family.”

Eva looked at Santa with a broad smile on her face and hugged him giving him a big kiss on his lips. When she kissed him he felt a stirring down in his loins. This woman was a sensual bubbling sexual being. Her heat was radiating off her body with molten sexual energy. Santa knew he was going to get lucky today with one hot MILF. Santa, Eva and the child got into Santa’s sleigh for the ride to Eva’s home. They arrived at Eva’s home and as Santa helped Eva out of the sleigh, he got a glimpse of her naked pussy and as she stepped out she tripped and Santa caught her by her very ample bosom. He got a big double handful of soft boobs. He was springing into action in his loins.

The visit went well with Manuel and dinner with Eva was quiet and subdued, Eva asked Santa to stay after dinner while she cleaned up and put the children to bed. Santa sat in the kitchen admiring Eva as she moved around. She was not a petite woman but was solid. She was dark skinned with brown straight hair hanging to mid-back. Her face was pretty with deep set piercing brown eyes that radiated when she smiled. She was smiling now. Her lips were puffy and thick yet soft very kissable. Her arms were sensual like those of a ballerina. Her bosom is large and bouncy. Her waist was small with wide hips flaring below. Her butt is nicely curved tapering to a pair of well toned tightly muscled legs. Santa was feeling his pole rise as he watched her move.

When Eva finished in the kitchen she went to check on the children and Santa went into the sparsely furnished living room. There was a small flat screen TV, one chair, a coffee table and pillows. The children were asleep and Eva had changed into a cotton night gown that did not cover all her assets. Santa’s pole was really rising now. Eva came and sat at Santa’s feet and looked up at Santa.

Eva asks, “Would Santa like to take his boots off?”

Santa nods yes and Eva pulled off Santa’s big shiny black boots. As she did she stood and bent over facing him. Both of Eva’s large breasts were exposed and Eva did not mind. Santa’s pants had a tent growing in them. Eva helped Santa out of his heavy jacket and put it on the chair back. Eva turned away from Santa and bent over to pick up his boots. Her nightgown rode up exposing her nice butt and her damp shaved pussy. She made no effort to pull it down.

Santa sat back in the chair and Eva boldly climbed in his lap careful not to hurt Santa’s pole. Eva rubbed Santa from the outside of his pants. Santa had his hands around Eva pulling her against him. Their lips met hungrily as they kissed lips smashing together. Their mouths circled each other moving around sucking their lips. There was the sound and smell of wanton lust in the air. Eva crawled up on Santa to be above him. She reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants and started rubbing it hard. Santa was moaning loudly as the pace quickened.

Eva unzipped Santa’s red fleece pants and pulled his hard thick cock out into her hand. She grabbed it hard and started pulling up and down on it quickly. Santa was growing and moaning. Soon Eva’s moth replaced her fingers as she face fucked his growing cock. She was moving up and down his pole fast and hard taking it completely into her moving mouth. Her tongue was busy licking and wetting his shaft. The cock was filling her mouth and into her throat. She plunged her face down on his cock and buried her nose at its base. She stayed like this for a few seconds using her throat and tongue to massage the swollen cock. As she moved out Santa groaned but Eva kept moving up his cock. She had other plans. She got to his tip and flicked her tongue around removing all the pre cum from the tiny slit. Her hands were busy caressing Santa’s balls coaxing them to hold on a little longer.

Laurenth__rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laurenth__rose

As she did Santa’s cock grew some more. Eva sensed that Santa was ready to explode. Eva clamped her lips around his cock and sucked hard as she plunged up and down driving his cock deep into her mouth. Santa grabbed her head and held it tightly against him as he exploded his seed in her mouth. Eva took every drop and milked his cock for more. She swallowed every bit.

When she was done she sat up and her breasts bounced out of her nightgown. She looked at Santa and laughed. Quickly she whipped the nightgown over her head and threw it on the floor. She was bouncing in Santa’s lap and her breasts were bouncing in opposite directions. Flesh was moving all around. Santa reached out and grabbed Eva’s left breast causing her to stop bouncing.

He squeezed her breast and the nipple popped out and sprayed a little milk on his hand. Eva giggled and picked up the right breast and fed it to Santa making sure some milk squirted in his mouth.

“Here is the milk and I am your cookies Santa. Enjoy!” She moaned huskily.

Santa is his fashion said, “Ho Ho Ho”

He continued to suck on her breast and pinch and squeeze the other. He was alternating between the breasts as Eva played with his balls. Santa’s free hand was seeking Eva’s pussy. He could see it but when he went to grab it she moved away teasing him. She was getting more aggressive and his cock was really hard now. Not waiting any longer Eva lifted up off his lap and pushed his cock deep into her hot wet pussy. She was impaled there and sat slowly rotating her pussy lips around getting him deeper into her. The result of this movement was Santa growing even bigger and Eva rubbing her clit on his suit making her cum even more. Eva was facing Santa and started to move up and down on his massive pole. There was so much cum inside Eva that Santa’s pole glistened like it was covered with fresh snow and ice. Her legs were clamped tight to Santa’s thighs and she was bouncing up and down. Her breasts were moving up and down bouncing in the air slapping together. Her butt was slapping on the red Santa pants leaving a big wet spot. She started to move faster as her urges took over.

Santa moved his hips chasing Eva up and down. They were slamming each other hard and moaning and groaning. They were in unison in their movements and looked strange with this dark skinned woman bouncing on these red pants. Santa moved his hands to Eva’s hips to help steady her and control her pace. Santa stood up with Eva stuck on his pole and turned her around onto the chair doggy style. Now he was driving into her. She was squealing as he pounded her hard spreading her butt cheeks. Her face was buried in the seat cushion but her screams of ecstasy still could be heard. Santa was really driving his cock home in her wanton pussy. Her breasts were swinging free slapping together and could be heard mixed with the moans and screams.

Santa slowed down the pace to prolong the pleasure for both of them. Eva sighed as she came back down to earth. Eva had been cumming all along but had not had the big “O” yet. Oh how she longed to have just one orgasm. It had been a long time. She always wanted to fuck Santa. Today one of her best fantasies was being fulfilled. She pushed back against Santa and he quickened the pace and pounded her hard again. She moved with him holding him tightly in her pussy. She wanted to have him stay in her for a long while. So far it was working. Her pussy was throbbing and her orgasm was building.

Santa felt Eva’s pussy contracting around his hard pole she was approaching a big orgasm. He did not want to miss it so he increased the tempo and slammed her harder and harder. His cock started to stiffen in preparation for his explosion. He felt Eva constrict real tight and knew it was time. Do it now let the orgasm start and Santa will explode too. Eva raised her head up off the seat cushion as her body was racked by orgasmic spasms. At the same time Santa felt a big rush to his balls a he dumped his seed into Eva. This lasted for what seemed an eternity, but was just a few minutes. They stayed coupled for a few minutes making sure that all the juices were combined. They slowly reluctantly spread apart with a feeling of dread. It was always beast when Eva had a stiff cock in her pussy. This time was really special best because it was Santa.

Eva got up and Santa sat back down with Eva on his lap hugging him. She was nibbling on his ear and he was caressing and tickling her breasts. Neither were especially arousing gestures but they were the things that love grew from. They dozed off in this position and a few hours later saw what they had done and got up to clean up. Eva ministered to Santa’s and her needs. Eva and Santa sat at the kitchen table talking. He got up and walked to Eva bent and kissed her hard on the lips. He thanked her for the meal and bade her goodnight.

He left Eva’s home got in his sleigh and drove home. Looking back over the day as he did every night Santa concluded that it had been a good day. Children were happy, he visited a sick child, had dinner with a pretty lady and her family, and left a lasting impression on one young lady who got to live her dream. In the end everyone got a present. She wanted to fuck Santa Claus and she did.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments