Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serendipity - Part I

"Smart ass student learns a very fortunate lesson."

17
3 Comments 3
31.4k Views 31.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

You know my friends used to say I was a real bad ass in high school. Probably cause of all the times I used to fight any one who crossed me or cause of the way I'd always smart off to the teachers. I tell you that so you can get a better understanding of the story I'm bout to tell you. It was my Senior Year. And I was flunkin' only one class (surprisingly). It was English. Ms. Hannah was the teacher. And man, she was a blonde bomb shell. She musta stood at least 5 foot 9. She was 36 years old. She had a perfect set of tits and an ass that'd make any gay man turn straight. And with a slim waist and green eyes completed her amazing looks. And to top all that off she was a Milf. (Hell Yeah!) She had two kids, but no husband. Me and my friends used to contemplate as to why her husband would leave such a fine piece of ass. (I found out the answer to that question later on). 

Anyways though, on with the story, the real story. I was in Ms. Hannah's English class one Friday. Bored as fuck and really not into the ton of work she was throwin' on us. I turned to my friend Josh and said, "Man, this bitch is murderin' us with all this damn work." He laughed, a little too audible (I hated him at first for his loud ass, but thanked him later on). "Well, care to share what is so funny, Mr. Hinson?" said Ms. Hannah. And of course me being the bad ass had to be an ass, "Yeah, I was just tellin' my classmate how you is murderin' us with all this DAMN work." That got a loud out roar from the class and a very pissed Ms. Hannah. "Well, Mr. Hinson since you find this work so laborious, you may remove yourself from the class." I grunted and got up. As I was walking past her I mumbled "Bitch." "Well, Mr. Hinson, you can now extend your stay in detention and spend another hour with this bitch." She said. I turned around and stared at her jaw-dropped. Now, I've heard teachers cuss before, but it was just something about her that put me in this stupor. "What's wrong Jamey? You had so much to say at first, but now you're speechless?" she said with a smile on her face and a hand on her hip. I just glared at her then walked out the room.

 The bell rung signaling the end of class. I went back into Ms. Hannah's room to collect my things. As I was walking out she stopped me and told me to wait. She waited for everyone else to leave. I thought of apologizing and may be getting out of the detention, but didn't get a chance as she began to speak (very sensually) , "I look forward to spending a little extra time with you this evening, and may be teaching a bad boy a little discipline. She then winked and told me to hurry off. As I walked to my next class I thought, "What the hell could she mean by that?" That question racked my brain for the last 3 hours of school. As the final bell rung signaling the end of school, I thought bout just skipping the detention. But decided against it. I walked to Ms. Hannah's room and went inside. "What's up, Ms. Hannah?" I said. "Just be quiet and take a seat." she said. "Whatever." I said. "Keep up the attitude and you'll earn another day of detention. She shot back. Not wanting to push my luck, I sighed and took a seat in the back.

There was none of my friends in here. Just two other guys and some crazy emotional chick. "Great." I thought, "This is gonna suck." Ms. Hannah passed out everyone's assignments, and of course I got my unfinished work from earlier. I figured I'd at least half ass it, so I could have a decent chance of passing. I kept on noticing Ms. Hannah glancing at me through the detention. I wondered what was up with that. I thought to myself may be she has a thing for me. The hour of detention dragged by, but finally my first hour was up. "Ok, everyone but Mr. Hinson is free to turn in your assignments and leave." Ms. Hannah said.

Ms. Hannah waited for everyone to leave. She then got up from her seat, walked over to my desk, placed both her hands on the sides, and leaned forward and stared at me. "What?" I said. "You want me to apologize or something? Cause you can forget it, I'm not apologizing for sh..." she cut me off. "You know Jamey, I dealt with your type all through my years in high school when I was a teen. The bad boy, rebellious type. You can even say I was attracted to them...and still am." "That's why I left my husband. He was just too sensitive for me, not aggressive enough, you know." she said. All this was starting to make my heart beat fast. "Why in the hell is she telling me her life story?" I thought. She then said. "That's also why I had decided to get a job in teaching after I left my husband. Too be around what I was so attracted to in high school, bad ass, young boys with attitudes...nothing gets me more wet." "Holy shit!" I said out loud. "Haha." she laughed. "I can see your surprised? What you think while you all were checking me out, I wasn't checking you all out?" she said. "I - I just never thought..." she cut me off again, "No, need to answer that, just answer me this: Do you desire me, Jamey?" My mouth went dry, I couldn't speak. So I just nodded my head yes. "Good." she said, "But if you wish to have me, first I have to teach you some discipline."

She then told me to stand.

britney_taylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
britney_taylor

I got up. She told me to follow her to her desk. I did. She then said for me to kneel in front of her chair. I obeyed. She said wait a sec. as she went to check outside. She came back in and locked her door. You've obeyed my orders well so far. Keep it up and I'll reward you. She then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her ankles. She was wearing pink panties. I could see a spot of moisture where her mound was. My cock got instantly hard. She then told me to pull her panties down. I did. "Good boy." she said. She sat in her chair and opened her legs wide. I could see her pussy glistening. I just stared dumbfounded, unable to believe the events that were transpiring before me. "Well, don't just stare at it. That isn't going to get me off." she said. "Eat it." Eat it now!" she ordered. So I obeyed. I leaned in and gave her pussy a lick. It tasted sweet. So I lapped at it like a hungry kitten lapping milk.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned. "Ohhhh, Jamey. Lick my pussy." She started unbuttoning her blouse. She got to the last button, undid it and let her blouse fall to the floor. She started fondling those luscious tits of her through her matching pink bra. "Rub my clit, you bad boy. Rub it hard and don't stop until I cum." she said. I obeyed her and viciously attacked her clit with my forefinger and thumb and ravaged her slit my tounge. She was moaning loudly. "FUCK...YEAH!!!" 'OHHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!" I then figured I'd up the ante and so I used my free hand and stuck two fingers into her. "OHHH, YOU SMART LITTLE BOY!!!" She screamed. "YEEEAAHHH!!, DON'T STOP." OHHHHH, OHHHH, OHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as her body started to shake with a powerful orgasm. Her juices filled my mouth. I pulled both my fingers out and shoved my mouth against her as I drank all of her warm, sweet juices.

After the orgasm subsided. She spoke while breathing heavy, "Now...it's...your...turn." She smiled as she motioned for me to stand. I stood, my cock now eye level with her. And looking as if my bulge was about to tear the seams. "Wow, looks like someone needs to cum really bad." she said. I just stared at her as she reached for my zipper. She unzipped my Tripp pants and pulled them down along with my boxers. My cock burst free from its confines. And Ms. Hannah beamed at it. "You're really big." she said. "Yeah, 8 inches." I boasted. "That's very good. I absolutely love a big cock...in my mouth and pussy." she said with a grin.

She started stroking it with her right hand. She took my balls in her left, and moved her mouth towards them. She licked my sack, taking time to suck each individual nut into her mouth. Pre-cum started to ooze out of the tip. She then slid her tounge up the shaft, to the tip and licked the pre-cum off of it. "Mmmm, I can't wait to taste more of that." she said. "Keep up what you're doin' and you won't have to wait long." I told her. She giggled and the dove down on my cock. Taking bout 5  inches of it all the way before she pulled her mouth off it. She did this 3 times. Then she shoved the 5 inches back in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. "Oh, fuck yeah, Ms. Hannah. That fills so fuckin' good. GOD DAMN!" I said. She then increased her pace. And as I thought I could last no long longer she pulled her mouth off my cock, forming lines of saliva. She licked her lips. Then said. "I'm going to deep throat you next. I want you to then throat fuck me and cum all down my throat, ok?" "Yes ma'am." I said. She then grabbed my cock and started inching it in. She took 6 inches with ease but slowed on the last two. She handled it like a pro, though and seconds later had my whole 8 inch cock in her throat.

I then grabbed her head and started face fucking her. And god did it feel great. It was so warm and moist. Now, don't take me for no virgin. I've fucked my fair share of girls. This was just the first one that was old enough to be my mom. And damn, she was by far the best. The other little skanks I fucked, could bearably even handle half of my cock. But Ms. Hannah clearly had the experience that only comes with age. She then stared up at me with those big beautiful green eyes and that sent me over the edge. (I'm a sucker for green eyes). "OHHH, FUCK, I'M CUUMMMMING!!!!" I'm groaned as I shot what felt like a gallon of hot jism down her throat. She continued to suck my cock as it shrank. She then licked it clean.

"Mmmm. That was delicious." she said. She stood and pulled her panties and pants back up, and put back on her blouse. As she was buttoning it she told me, "I look forward to the next time you are unruly in class and need some more discipline." She then said, "Now pull your bottoms back up." With that she turned and walked towards the door. As she was unlocking it, I said, "Bitch." She turned her head back towards me and said, "That's another day of detention, mister." She then opened the door and walked out. Leaving me looking forward to tomorrow's punishment.

 

 

Published 
Written by TroganMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments