Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Mom Conquest 3: The Outdoor Game

"Word was spreading around the soccer moms, and so did Mandi's ass cheeks."

29
7 Comments 7
36.7k Views 36.7k
826 words 826 words
Famous Story
So it's been months since my adventures with Kristie and Summer began and I have enjoyed great times with both of them. It had surprised me when Summer had told me Kristie had revealed the secrets of our rendezvous. But word was spreading throughout the soccer group. How did I know? Well it is a little obvious when you begin receiving explicit texts from another soccer mom.

Mandi was one of those soccer moms that I hadn't really thought about sexually but it isn't to say she isn't desirable. She is 5' 8" and weighs about 175lbs. Her breasts are easily 38D's but what is really a turn on for me is her ass. It is not small and that I like.

So as for the texts I was receiving, well the first one was direct.

"I want you to fuck me like the other moms!"

Pretty direct and too the point I thought but the next one that followed peeked my interest.

"You will meet me at the park near our soccer field at 7:30pm. You will fuck me there! This is not negotiable!!!"

I am not going to lie, I was extremely aroused by the thought of this and never one to shy away from a challenge I decided to go.

When I arrived it was dark and all I could see was the silhouette of a woman sitting on a swing. I walked over and noticed it was Mandi. She was wearing a loose black skirt and a lacy black blouse. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra but her breasts still stood quite firm.

"I am glad you came! Saved me telling your wife." She smiled in a wicked way.

"I really didn't have any choice. Did I?"

"No not really. And you are going to fuck me too. I don't want any gentle, passionate love making. I want you to fuck me like a dirty street whore."

"Oh. So it's like that huh?"

Suddenly she reached forward and grabbed my jeans popping the buttons and opening the zipper in one move.

"Yeah it's like that!" She said as she pulled my jeans and underpants down far enough for my cock to spring forth. She cupped my balls with one hand and gripped my shaft with the other. She took me deep into her mouth and began sucking me off. She was unhinged taking all of me deep into her throat gagging on my throbbing member. She wouldn't stop and I could feel by climax coming.

"Mandi!!!! I think I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

My legs were quivering. I was so aroused.

"If you do then we really are going to have a problem."

She tugged hard on my balls several times which made my urge to cum subside. She then stood up, turned around, hiked up her skirt and laid over the swing. She wasn't wearing any panties and her big ass just beckoned to me. I reached forward and began rubbing her pussy. She was so wet. She moaned which each caress and my fingers slid into her. I kept rubbing and then it happened. She screamed as her orgasm sprayed from her hot honey pot.

"I want you to taste me now."

I dropped to my knees and feverishly lapped up the sweet juices dripping from her pussy. I continued to lick until she reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide.

"When I said I wanted you to fuck me like a dirty whore I meant I wanted you to fuck my ass just like you have done to Kristie and Summer."

I stood up and positioned myself behind her. I pushed my cock slowly into her asshole. Without waiting or missing a beat she pushed back which caused my cock to disappear into her. She screamed.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her and than I slapped her left cheek. I kept pounding into her and soon realized she had slipped a vibrator into her pussy. The vibrations I could feel through her made me harder.

She was begging for me to go faster, harder. I delivered.

"I haven't had it like this before," She moaned. "Don't stop! I'm a dirty whore, Fuck me...," She was meeting me at every thrust and my balls were slapping against her.

"Mandi I'm cumming!" My balls tightened as I blew my load into her tight ass. I kept thrusting until last drop left my cock. As I began my climax I had noticed she had cum at the same time. She was so wet the vibrator slipped out of her onto he ground.

"Oh my god! That was so good! I don't think I can feel my legs. "

I slipped out and watched my cum drip from her worn out asshole.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"So we will do this again?" She smiled.

"I think you already know the answer to that"

Published 
Written by kknightsf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments