Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Team Doctor and MILF - Part Two

"I continue fucking my son and the otherboys on the soccer team after being impregnated.."

44
7 Comments 7
48.7k Views 48.7k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Famous Story

In Part One of this story, I describe how my name is Alexis, a thirty-four-year old family doctor who is the team physician for a traveling soccer team. My husband, Ed, traveled all the time for his import/export business and his little cock isn't very satisfying anyway. My son’s name is David and he is sixteen years old and on a team made up of sixteen and seventeen-year olds. I was friends with one of the mothers, an Indian woman named Banee, and her son, Dhyan, is on the team. Banee and Dhyan have a dark-olive complexion.

When I saw Dhyan’s cock when I was treating him after getting a groin injury at a game, I could hardly believe how a boy his age could have such a big, black cock. It's nine inches long and over six inches in circumference. Then on a road trip, I was sharing a motel room with Banee and she unashamedly walked around nude in front of me. We talked about it and I learned that due to the culture she was raised in as a girl in her small village in India, it wasn't unusual for the adults and children at least sixteen years old to have incestuous relations, and she was fucking her son.

Then I learned that when David slept over with Dhyan, Banee fucked him too and told me about it at the next practice. I was surprised to learn that David’s cock is as big as Dhyan’s. On our next trip out of town there was a shortage of motel rooms and David and Dhyan stayed in the room with Banee and me. That was the night I had my first incestuous experience with David, as Dhyan was fucking his mother. We ended up trading partners. During a long night of fucking and sucking I also had sex with Banee, and the boys also sucked each other’s cocks. It was exciting having that kind of open bisexual relationship.

At the next out of town game we had two Arab-American boys from Bahrain come to our room too, and we fucked and sucked those four boys all night. Then we had parties with even more of the boys. That’s when I found out that I was pregnant. I was definitely worried about what my husband, Ed, would say if I had a brown baby, but I kept fucking the boys anyway, since the damage was already done. At the end of Part One I started talking about fucking the boys when I was pregnant, and I’ll pick up there in Part Two.

Part Two

My son, David, and the other boys that I was fucking were getting more excited as my belly got larger during the end of my second trimester being pregnant. My breasts had grown from a D cup to a full DD cup. They all liked the thought that the baby could be theirs. When we fucked the boys would spend a lot of time sucking my breasts and rubbing my belly as they fucked me. David enjoyed sucking my pussy clean of the other boys’ cum as he looked up at me over my swollen belly.

By then Banee and I had fucked eight of the boys on the team but so far David and Dhyan are our obvious favorites and they have the largest cocks. The two Arab boys have decent sized eight-inch cocks. Four of the white boys are about six or seven inches long and not as thick as the boys of color.

David slept in my bed and fucked me every night that Ed was out of town. I had been fucking him and the other boys for about seven months. As I got into my third trimester, and the time of birth came closer, I was surprisingly starting to feel guilty at cheating on Ed that way. I was even more concerned about how he would react if I had a brown baby.

I decided that I wanted to find out ahead of time whether the baby is white or brown. Being a doctor, it was fairly easy to get an anonymous DNA test for the fetus. My fears were realized when the report revealed that I was impregnated by one of the boys from the Middle Eastern region of the world. That meant that the father is undoubtedly Indian, and had to be Dhyan.

An Arab DNA profile would have been a little different, so I knew that I wasn’t impregnated by one of the Bahraini boys. Dhyan was the first boy of color to fuck me, and I still remembered feeling the head of his big cock pressed against the mouth of my cervix as he ejaculated his virile young sperm right into my womb.

That lifestyle was enjoyable, but I noticed some subtle changes in Ed’s interaction with me over the past several months. He had been spending a lot of time in India visiting exporters and we had not been fucking much anyway with him traveling so much. But now he was showing no interest at all in fucking me. He would always suck my pussy to give me orgasms, but we rarely fucked. On many occasions when he surprised me by coming home unannounced, David and I would have to scramble getting him back to his bedroom.

Ed would sometimes be sucking my pussy shortly after David or the other boys had fucked me, and there was no way of knowing if he could taste their cum in my juicy pussy. I didn’t know if he tasted their cum or if he was sensing a change in me physically from fucking all those big-cocked boys, or if something else was bothering him. I stopped fucking the boys by the end of my eighth month to protect the baby, and decided that would be a good time to bare my sole to Ed.

One night when David was out wiith his friends and Ed and I went to bed early, I decided that would be a good time to confess to him. After tossing and turning for a while I thought of a way to start the conversation and got up the courage saying, “Ed, we need to talk. I feel that your constant traveling has really put a strain on our sexual relationship. I’m still a young woman and have sexual needs, but it seems like you never have an interest in fucking me anymore. I do enjoy it when you suck my pussy, but I need more than that. I’m only human, honey, and I have to tell you that when you're out of town…”

Ed interrupted me before I could finish my confession and he said, “I’m so sorry, Alexis. I know that I have not been very attentive to you even when I’m home, and I need to explain. I’m so afraid to tell you this and it will be hard for me. Please hear me out before you react. I have been spending a lot of time with Nagar, one of my exporters in India. I got to know him and his family very well. He and his wife, Harta, who is a school teacher, have been very gracious to me by allowing me to stay in a spare room in their home. On my second, two week stay with them, which was three months ago, they invited me into their bedroom for me to have sex with Harta. It was then I learned that Nagar is a cuckold to his wife and he enjoyed watching and participating in having other men and teen boys fucking her.”

I then interrupted Ed saying, “Oh shit, are you telling me that you fucked his wife?”

Ed continued, “Well it was hard to turn down that kind of offer. Harta has a dark complexion and is very exotic looking, with long black hair, huge tits and a big but firm ass. We got undressed and went to bed together. That’s when I saw that Nagar has a big, black eight-inch cock. They looked disappointed when they saw my little dick, but they allowed me to fuck her anyway. When I was finished, Nagar sucked her pussy and swallowed my cum. I was used to sucking your pussy after we fucked, at least like we used to do, but that’s the first time I was aware of what a cuckold is and that a husband would suck another man’s cum from his wife’s pussy. I’m so sorry, Alexis, but I just couldn’t resist going to bed with them.”

His confession, coming before I was able to tell Ed about fucking David and the other boys, surely gave me an advantage in that situation. I decided that it would be best if I showed some excitement and forgiveness about his transgression, mainly so he might be more forgiving of my eventual confession. So I said, “This might surprise you, honey, but your story excites me. Please tell me what else happened.”

Ed was surprised at my attitude towards his cheating, and he continued, “Oh thank you, honey, I’m so relieved that you aren’t angry with me. But when I tell you the rest, you might not be so forgiving. After Nagar sucked her pussy clean of my cum, he fucked her with his big cock. I was mesmerized watching that thick, black cock fucking her dark, hairy pussy. I was especially turned on watching his big balls slapping against her ass as they fucked. When he finished ejaculating into her, I looked at his thick, white cum oozing from her pussy and instinctively leaned down and started sucking her.”

He paused for a moment and then said, “His cum tasted different than mine does when I eat it from your pussy, probably due to the spicy food they eat. I just loved the taste and texture of it. Then something else happened. I had never before that moment even thought about touching another man’s genitals. But when I looked over at Nagar’s soft, black, cum-covered cock I leaned down and sucked it into my mouth. It got hard almost instantly, and my dick also got hard, just from sucking him. I just loved the taste of his cock, cum and her juices. It didn’t take him long to cum into my mouth for me to swallow. Please forgive me, honey, but at that moment I knew that I liked being a cuckold and submissive sexually to other men. I was hoping that one day you would cuckold me.”

That turn of events was unexpected and I knew that it wouldn’t be a problem when I finally confessed my sins. But I wanted to know more and said, “You’re making my pussy wet telling me all of this. Is that all that happened with them, or is there more?”

Ed looked so relieved that I wasn’t angry with him and he continued, “It's still hard for me to understand how I could evolve to wanting to be a cuckold so quickly. I begged Nagar and Harta to include me in their cuckold activities. That’s when I learned that they routinely have sex with six of the sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen-year-old boys from Harta’s school. For the rest of that trip, and on all my trips since then, I have been helping Nagar be a cuckold to those boys, who have various sized cocks from six to eight inches long. And all those boys have dark complexions, so their cocks and balls are black. Sorry, honey, but I loved sucking them.”

Ed paused again, rubbing his little dick and then said, “I’ve been sucking boy cock and eating boy cum from Harta’s pussy for two months now. I can’t seem to get enough. And for some reason I really like those dark cocks. That’s one reason I’ve been going to India so much, and why all I want to do is suck your pussy when I get home, fantasizing that it's full of boy cum. Please forgive me, honey, but I can’t seem to control my cuckold urges. It's turned into an almost unquenchable hunger. Sometimes when I come home without telling you ahead of time and suck your pussy, it almost seems like I can taste boy cum in your pussy.”

It was clearly time to confess my activities and it was made much easier following Ed’s admissions. So I said, “Before you interrupted me to tell me about Nagar and Harta, I was about to confess some things to you. Knowing what I know now, I don’t think you’ll be upset. In fact, you should be very pleased.”

I proceeded to tell Ed how my situation evolved with Banee, Dhyan and David and how we have been having fuck parties ever since with eight of the boys. He sat there spellbound when I told him about those big, boy cocks and having sex with Banee too. He was most interested in my incestuous relationship with David.

Then I said, “I hope you’re not too upset with me, but our David has a huge, nine inch and very thick cock. I have been fucking him every chance we get in our bed when you are away. In fact, you've been eating his cum, and that of the other boys, from my pussy when you come home unannounced. I just can’t seem to get enough of those big boy cocks. But I also have to tell you that this baby in my belly is not from you. I had a DNA test and it revealed that it is most likely Dhyan’s Indian baby. He fucked me many times with his big cock and shot his virile teen seed right into my womb.”

Ed just sat there with a shocked look on his face for a minute. Then smiled and said, “Holy shit, Alexis that is the hottest thing I’ve heard. It really turns me on knowing that an Indian boy with a huge cock and big load of cum impregnated you, and that we will be having a brown baby. I sucked brown and black cocks like that many times in India. It excites me even more knowing that you are fucking our son. Do you see a problem with me becoming your cuckold husband and you continuing to fuck David and those other boys?”

I was just about to answer with ‘hell yes, I’d love to cuckold you with the boys’ when my phone rang. It was David asking if he could bring Dhyan over to my home with him to spend the night. I told him that was fine and he said, “Thanks, Mom, but it would really be nice if Dad isn’t home so we could both gently fuck you. I know you've stopped fucking the whole group until the baby comes, but we would be very gentle and only fuck you from the rear and with you on your side.”

Then I replied, looking at Ed and rubbing my pussy, “Don’t worry, honey, I might just have a surprise for you.”

After I hung up I told Ed, “That was David, and he's bringing his Indian friend, Dhyan, over to spend the night. David thinks you are still out of town. Dhyan has a nine-inch, thick black cock and he is the boy I think impregnated me. If you’re serious about being my cuckold, then we can have some fun with the boys. And just so you know, I expect you to suck David’s cock and eat his cum from my cunt just like you’ll do for the other boys. You shouldn’t mind that since you’ve already eaten many loads of his cum without even knowing it.”

Ed smiled and said, “Oh thank you, honey. This is a dream come true and I’ll do anything you say. It will be a little uneasy facing David as his cuckold father and sucking him for the first time. But the thought of being sexually-submissive to you, David, and the boys is a big turn-on for me.”

The thought of having a cuckold husband being submissive to me and the boys was all new to me. I have to admit that before Ed’s admission I didn’t know much about cuckolds. This new relationship seemed to have a lot of benefits. I will be able to maintain a close, even if unusual, sexual relationship with Ed, while at the same time getting all the big, boy cock that I want, and with his blessing.

I thought about the best way to let David and Dhyan know about our new relationship and told Ed, “When the boys get home, I’ll give them a few minutes to get settled and then I’ll go to David's room to get things started. I’ll tell them that you're asleep and I need to be fucked. You can watch through the slightly-open door until one of the boys is fucking me. Then you can come in and let things take their natural course. I’m anxious to see if you're as hungry for boy cock and cum as you say.”

I heard the boys come home, and after waiting about twenty minutes I took off my robe and underwear and went to David's room, with Ed following close behind. Both boys were happy to see me totally nude, and they couldn’t get enough of my big pregnant belly and huge breasts.

I crawled up on the bed and laid on my side between them. My back was to Dhyan and the door. I wanted to fuck him first and felt that I could guarantee Ed’s participation by letting him see that big, black cock fucking my hairy, white pussy. Although her pussy is black, it would still remind him of his experiences with Harta in India, when the white/black contrast was a new experience for him. Although, I really didn’t think that Ed would need much encouragement.

Dhyan’s cock got hard immediately and he spooned in behind me, pushing his big cock into my very wet pussy. David’s cock was also rock hard. He began sucking my breasts and rubbing the side of my ass and belly with his hand,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments