Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanish Carmen (Second Part)

"I would not lay down this mature until she got completely aroused. She was too tight."

3
1 Comment 1
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Spanish Carmen (second part)

Carmen’s stare denounced a sarcasm and mockery. Despite this, the middle-aged woman inspired me so much as to feel in cloud 9. I thought I wish I’d fuck her brains out.

She let my penis go, and stood up, beginning to get ready for disembark, say, get off the plane. I could hardly conceal my hard on the moment we stood up and I saw her in her complete majesty collecting hand baggage in the upper compartment throwing her hands up to reach a her stuff.

Well, the good times were gone here, I thought, while staring at her well built body. Nonetheless, I had a new chance here as Carmen exaggerated shaking her bubble ass for me. I could notice better her compact and luscious ass. I've never been fond of matures but this woman undoubtedly was driving me crazy, hallucinated, since I first saw her at the airport. Finally, she was able to collect all of her hand baggage.

Out of the blue, her face changed to one of surprise: shocked, she put a hand to her mouth. The instant I had set my briefcase into the overhead partition, I had broken a paint she had carried on board. Of course, this incident happened because this baggage was too hidden from sight, to one corner of the compartment. Carmen got irritated and said, “You, idiot.” 

She picked up her bag and left as quickly as she could. I was standing there embarrassed, confused, and awkward, not knowing what to do. My chance to fuck a mature for the first time had vanished. I picked up the paint she had left behind. A brief exam on this object denoted a cracked glass, on top of it, the frame was broken too. The portrait had been badly damaged at the center area where broken glass had hit the moment an unusual force had pressed on it.

Motionless and embarrassed by this calamity, I grabbed the package to get it off the plane, it was no mine though. The moment I got to the baggage claim, Carmen was gone. She had departed. After searching the package I found a label –tag- with her name and address on it, apart from a telephone number, passenger address and the like.

From this on, I no longer wished to fuck her, only to amend, correct my error. Of course, she was right; this had been sufficient reason to get mad as she had been carrying this fragile portrait carefully.

It decided to take the portrait myself to an art study for digital restoration –retouched. Would get it resized, mean, enlarged, also would find a frame similar to the one damaged afterwards. Finally, I’d turn it over to Carmen, fit with wrapping paper or gift paper. Oh, if I accomplished this I would be able to recover my image, not a stupid guy any more, not handing over a portrait fixed with the thin gift wrap which tears easily! I was so happy at this new finish.

It happened that the next Friday would be my day off, also a possibility to take the paint back to Carmen’s place. I thought it would be better for me if she was absent. This way, I’d talk to a different person the moment of delivery.

I rang the bell and, like a scared child, I almost run away to avoid being caught. Suddenly, the door opened for me, and there she was! The gorgeous blond I had dreamed of ever, so shiny, standing there wearing a purple shirt. An unbuttoned shirt (she had undone two buttons) showing the bottom of her breast for me, as in the plane. She was wearing a skirt that showed her tummy and navel, as well as the middle center. This made her look skinnier, with a skirt too short for a mature, only finishing half way between thighs and knees.

Certainly these were fine-looking legs! What tips did she have to make cellulite less noticeable? I wondered. Probably it was a fake-out, as she wore no socks. Her slippers made the lower part of both legs and ass standing out, projecting her ass.

“What are you doing here?” she asked arrogantly.

I replied, “Oh, humm… Mrs. Carmen… I just wished to apologize…this mishap…”

She interrupted harshly and cruelly, “How did you know I lived here?”

“Hun, your address was printed in your package tag and a receipt you left in the plane. I just want to give this package to you,” I said with trembling hands.

I handed over the paint, which she held. I noticed how her face had changed from anger to surprise. Being so large, I had to hold it for her while she unpacked it. Any man would say I’m right at encouraging all guys to surprise women this way. She gave me a wide smile in reward.

She said, “Oh, it must have been a lot of problems in doing this for me.”

I replied, “Well, I guess I ought to apologize before you. I've been so imprudent and irresponsible.”

She said in a different mood, “Come on, Marcos, is that your name, isn't it?. Help me hang up his paint, come inside!!”

I stepped in, invaded by emotion and passion.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

I was now plotting how to spy her panties under her skirt as she climbed the ladder while I offered to hold the ladder instead.

That precise moment, I felt somebody spank me, as she encouraged me to begin climb up the stairs. When I was changing direction in the flight of stairs, I took my chance and turned around to see her. She was playing as an innocent woman and had undone the blouse for me to see more of her boobs.

I accessed upward landing at this new floor. A hall followed after the flight of stairs. I had stopped after this set of steps here as seeing two options to choose here, left or right. Undecided, I was interrupted by the sudden touch of Carmen’s hands on my behind, grabbing my buttocks firmly. I guessed she probably had bumped into me the moment she was about to touch my bottoms. She masked the problem by saying, “Oh, I’m sorry.” 

I turned around to find her standing there completely flushed by this embarrassment. I just wanted to ask her where the paint would be hung down. As she guided me, I couldn't help noticing her blouse, especially at her low neck. I was now contemplating her in all its splendor and glory. A parting could be seen even by the careless observant; boobs trapped by a bra.

Her skirt without crease or fold made her skirt show more. Her fixed stare at my bulk or swelling under my pants explained her wicked smile, a prediction of what would happen if her pussy was drilled by this 14 cm rod. I tried to imagine her bald pussy and cunt flaps dancing in the breeze.

She thanked me after I hung up the paint. As we walked back toward the entrance, our chat revolved around this house and her aunt’s portrait. She lived by herself. This latest detail was so important to me and I took my stare off her ass for the first time, too happy at pinning my ears back at this fact!

“I divorced 10 years ago. I haven’t had partner males since then.”

She showed me the panorama through the window. This was not a nice view, overlooking a flat roof in the rear of a neighboring house.

I think she had not planned to do this, but then again, bent down to pick up something off the floor: my erect penis bumped into her behind and she emitted a weak moan. She strengthened up still grazing my hard on with her ass cheeks. She felt my uneasy breath on her neck as I stood behind her.

While returning to the first floor, I think we both supplicated this drama would end. I was about to get to my goal. She again raised her skirt decided to putt all her eggs in one basket!

I also needed a course of action. Staring at my evident erection into my boxers, I thought she would terminate me this by saying good bye, but why was the bra still on plain view? She had unbuttoned it completely for me? I needed a response.

My passion and obsession for her tits and ass would make me to begin something, or give her a hint. No one uttered a word. Until finally, “Do you want a soda before you leave?” 

I replied, “Oh, yes, of course… Could I sit down, please?” 

She replied, “Yes, sit down please, more comfortable. Relax, you’re a little nervous, I won’t be long!” 

I walked toward the couch thinking This is the moment to make my move or I’m missing everything.

I didn’t want to abuse and take unfair advantage but, as cool as a cucumber, I began to take my dick out.

“Do you want a beer?”

Yes, please”

What would be her reaction at finding a man sitting on a sofa showing a penis 14 cm long in the flaccid state?

She returned with the beer and said, “Oh, you’re more comfortable now. But… what!!” 

I said, “Oh, I’m sorry.” 

She smiled, handed over the beer and got hers from the tray.

I said, “Are you upset by this”? 

She said, “Oh, no but… I don’t know… I’ m thinking about the consequences, I’m a decent, straight respectable woman. 

I gulped half the beer, staring at her legs sitting nex to to me. Her skirt could cover her mound and tits were dancing in the air. I had the courage to kiss her in the mouth, then a french kiss. She uttered and intended to say, “Oh, Marcos, I still don’t know what exactly I want. Take what you wish here, whatever you desire.” 

I had never seen hot naked matures.

She said, "I would appreciate it if you would leave, Marcos. It’s been too long since last time I was with a man. Besides, that penis or yours being so… monster.” 

She was not able to take her eyes off my erect penis and I wished her wanked me off into her open mouth. I still stared at this gorgeous babe in her pink bikini and revealing her camel toe shaved twat. She had been so timid to try anything. Would this pussy be as smooth as silk? I wondered.

End of second part.

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments