Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spicing Things Up

"Things take an interesting turn for a married couple."

35
17 Comments 17
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Robert and Carla Patterson always had an active sex life. The two of them tried almost anything that they heard, saw, or read about together. Loving Carla had always come easily for Robert. Standing five feet and seven inches tall, with long flowing brunette hair, a nice round ass and solid C cup breasts, she would usually get all his attention. Carla was a teacher at a local high school, while Robert was a lawyer. They were both forty seven and have been married for twenty two years now. Due to giving birth to twins, over the years Carla had gained some weight but it was all in the right places. With both kids now out of the house, they took complete advantage of that fact on almost a daily basis.

It was a normal Friday afternoon when Robert came home from work. He was quickly greeted by Carla, who was quite her usual horny self. They embraced in a long passionate kiss before Carla suddenly pulled away. She had the usual look of excitement on her face. It was the kind of look that Robert knew too well.

“What is it that you have to tell me honey?” he asked with a smile.

“Get dressed, babe. We are going to a secret party tonight,” she purred.

“What do you mean, honey?” he replied.

Carla had always been a wife that was full of surprises, but this time she really had Robert completely clueless. He smiled and gazed into her eyes, hoping she would spill the beans. The excitement grew by the minute. Finally Robert had enough.

“What is it?” he barked.

“Alright, you don’t have to shout,” she snapped back.

“A friend at work was telling me about these secret sex parties that she and her husband go to on the weekends. She gave me their invitation, since they were not going to be able to make it tonight.”

Robert stood there staring at his wife for a minute. The couple would always fantasize about kinky parties but they would never act on it. In fact, Carla had only been with one other man in her life, so this was quite a bold suggestion by Carla. Robert finally found his mouth, as he swallowed hard.

“You mean, you actually want to try something this crazy? Potentially letting another man have sex with you?”

Robert stood there staring at his gorgeous wife. However, his mind was far from home. He thought about the potential trouble they could both get into, given that he was a lawyer and Carla was a school teacher.

“I know what you’re thinking about babe,” she whispered into his ear.

“We’ll be fine. These parties are filled with people from all walks of society,” she further stated, trying to convince him.

Robert always had a hard time saying no to Carla and he knew this meant a lot to her. He simply smiled and gave her a nod. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she jumped into his arms, sending them crashing to the sofa.

Hours went by and the clock was at 7:00 pm when the couple hit the road. Carla looked a vision of beauty in her body hugging black dress. The dress carried a low cut at the top and stopped just before her knees. She had her hair pulled back in the typical teacher’s style. Her C cup breasts got Robert’s attention, as it seemed as though they could pop out at any second.

It was 7:20 pm when Robert reached over and grabbed the paper with the directions from Carla’s lap. They were now twenty minutes north, heading away from their home when Robert turned through the street listed on the paper. It seemed quite the normal neighborhood.

Finally Robert pulled into the yard listed in the directions. It was filled with cars and laughter could be heard coming from inside the house. The couple slowly got out of the car. Robert now seemed to be the bold one as Carla was having second thoughts. She reached out and gripped his right hand as they approached the front door.

“You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to,” said Robert.

She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. This was clearly her way of saying that she still wanted to. As they finally got to the door, Carla reached out and knocked three times, just as her friend told her at work. They stood at the door for a minute before someone finally answered. Surprisingly, he looked like the typical family man.

“Hi, I’m Tom,” he said with an outstretched hand.

Tom was the owner of the house, as well as the host of the party. Robert and Carla quickly got acquainted with the party guests as Tom introduced them. There was now twenty guests at the party (ten men and ten women). Then, things all changed in a second when Carla noticed a familiar face. His name was Josh Stevens. This was now a huge problem. Josh was an old student of Carla’s and was quite the trouble maker in school.

Josh had a sheepish grin as he noticed her. He quickly got up and made his way over. Within a few seconds, he positioned himself alongside Carla and Robert.

She looked over at him and thought, It is going to be a long night. Maybe I should tell Robert that we have to go.

“Hello Mrs Patterson. This is a surprise to see you at such an event,” he said.

Josh then rudely reached over and rubbed Robert’s head as if he knew him. “Hi buddy, you must be Mr Patterson. I’m an old student of your wife. She thought me well,” he stated.

Carla was boiling with fury on the inside. She observed him from head to toe. Josh was no longer a boy. He seemed to be about 6"4 in height and well equipped with muscles. Robert appeared quite tiny sitting next to him. Carla now found herself admiring his physique. However, she quickly snapped out of it as she remembered who he was.

“Isn't it past your bedtime?”

“Please, I’m a grown man now. I am twenty four, for your information,” he replied.

Robert watched on as they continued to snap at each other for several minutes. It was amazing that the other guests didn't notice. This was shaping up to be an ugly night. The young jerk was now putting their evening of fun in danger. He sat next to them, popping his gum like a little school boy. Suddenly, Tom got up and walked to the middle of the room.

“It’s time to start guys,” he said. “We are all in for a night of steamy fun. Tonight is key party Friday.” 

Robert was not usually the kind of guy to be lost about anything but he was now completely lost. He turned and looked over at Carla with quite a puzzled look on his face.

“What’s a key party?"

Carla started to speak but was quickly cut off by Josh. He was continuing to be quite a jerk. His eyes lit up with excitement as he eagerly turned and faced Robert. Carla was now really pissed at him and she gave him a little punch to the stomach.

“Well, Mr Patterson, it seems that tonight I will be your teacher,” he said with a smug grin. “At a key party, the men are usually required to put their keys in a bowl, which you can see on the table over there,” he said while pointing.

“After this step is completed, the women will then get up one by one and pick a key at random, while blindfolded.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

Whomever she picks will then be hers for the night to take home, go to a room in this house or wherever they please,” he further stated with a smile.

“If your wife so happens to pick your keys, I believe she would have to go through the process once more, selecting a key from the bunch that's not yours. Oh yeah, one more thing Robert. Mrs P is now up for grabs,” he said with a wicked grin.

Carla felt like someone had kicked her in the stomach. She sat there watching as the other women went up one by one and then headed off with their men. Only six women and six men remained. Her only comfort was that Robert was still remaining. However, Josh was still not selected as well.

“It’s your turn Carla,” said Tom.

Robert gave her a kiss on the cheek as she got up and slowly headed over to the bowl, now blindfolded. She nervously stuck her hands into the bowl, moving the keys around hoping she would pick any key other than Josh’s. Finally, after about two minutes she pulled one out of the bowl. Carla nervously removed the blindfold from her eyes.

Her eyes made contact with the key chain of a Mercedes. She smiled when she realized it was an expensive car, thinking that Josh could not possibly own it. Carla's eyes peeled the room as she dangled the keys in the air, hoping that someone would stand up. A huge smile was now on Josh’s face as he popped out of his seat.

"Thank God I took my dad's lucky Mercedes tonight."

“Well, it looks like this sexy lady is in for a treat tonight," Tom said.

Carla’s head was spinning. She now belonged to her former student. The same jerk that she probably gave detention to about a dozen times. Yes, that jerk was now all hers!

Josh swiftly came over to her. He gently moved his left hand over her right hand and then gripped it tightly.

Crazy thoughts raced through Carla’s head. She did not want to be the one to ruin things, so she followed behind Josh as he headed to the door, pulling her behind him. Carla suddenly pulled away and headed towards Robert. She kissed him on the cheek and told him that she was going to let Josh down easily, as soon as they got far away from there.

“I’ll be home before you get there. Don’t worry about me, have a good time and remember I love you,” she purred into his ear.

The night went on and Robert found himself with a tall, blond beauty. She had D cup breasts, long legs and an ass to die for. The woman seemed significantly younger than him. Her name was Roxanne and she was a dental assistant. Robert couldn't keep his eyes off her, as she reminded him of a young Carla. They headed off to a Holiday Inn, which was about a mile away. Before they even entered the room, Roxanne was all over him. He caressed her round ass and they passionately kissed, while stumbling through the door.

In no time the young beauty was on her knees, feverishly working away on Robert’s fairly large cock. Loud slurping sounds echoed the room as she took his entire length down her throat. She teased the tip of his cock with her tongue. Robert then yanked her off as he felt that he was about to explode.

He swiftly picked her up, carrying her ass first to the bed. She then found herself on her back with her legs spread apart as Robert went face first into her moist pussy. Like an animal, he licked every corner of her fat pussy.

Robert then got on top of her and slid his cock deep inside her wet pussy. He was now fucking her the old school way, missionary style. His hips rolled as he pounded her young tight pussy. Her juices covered his cock as he continued to go to work on her.

“Oh shit,” she cried out. “That’s the spot," she continued to wail.

Her young pussy gripped his forty seven year old cock tightly. He enjoyed every stroke, as her walls massaged his throbbing cock. She sucked on his neck while firmly gripping his butt as he continued to ream her tight hole. Loud squishing sounds echoed the room as his cock went in and out of her extremely wet pussy.

“I’m going to cum," she yelled out. Her body shook as Robert continued to fuck her senseless. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was now having a huge orgasm. Robert quickened the pace, feeling he was about to cum as well. He then pulled out and dragged her to the edge of the bed.

“Get up and bend over,” he ordered.

Within seconds his cock was once again inside her. He continued to slam her hard from behind. Her big tits bounced with each stroke. However, Roxanne was not shy and she pushed her ass into him, taking his cock like a champ.

“That’s it, fuck me,” she screamed out.

“I’m going to cum,” he replied.

Robert continued to pound away feverishly for about a minute before finally pulling out and exploding all over her ass cheeks. She quickly got on her knees and sucked his cock until he exploded once again, this time in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and quickly got on her feet. Robert's fun was now over as they engaged in small talk while getting dressed. They exchanged goodbyes and the night went on. It was midnight when Robert pulled into his driveway. He almost felt guilty as he figured Carla’s night didn't go so well.

“Honey, I’m home,” he shouted as he entered the house.

However, there was no reply. Robert searched the house twice before finally realizing that Carla was not home. He paced up and down nervously.

Maybe she stopped by her mom's house, he thought.

It was 12:30 am when a text came through to his phone.

Message from Carla 12:30 am: Don’t wait up Mr Patterson. I am going to give your wife a good fucking. I have always fantasized about fucking her while slapping that nice round ass and sucking her big juicy tits. She's in good hands at my family's beach house. I’ll try not to cum inside her. 

That bastard has her phone, he thought. It felt like a kick to the gut as he pictured that young jerk fucking his wife. All kinds of thoughts raced through Robert’s head. He took a seat on the sofa, angrily slapping his hands against his head. Ten minutes had gone by when his phone vibrated. It was another text.

Message from Carla 12:40 am : oh Robert..... I think you better turn on your computer and put it on Skype.
She's a real naughty girl isn't she. I could tell from her soaking wet panties. 

It was only a minute later when another message came in. This time it was a picture, which seemed as if Josh had taken it by pointing the camera at the mirror. Carla was being pressed up against the bedroom wall, while Josh sucked on her tits. Her eyes appeared to be rolling back in her head, while she rubbed Josh's head.

"Is she really going to let him fuck her?”

Robert stormed over to desktop in the family room, anxiously waiting as it turned on.

To be continued..............

Published 
Written by trenthomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments