Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan and Her Son's Friend Part 3

"Jeff takes Susan to a Frat party"

79
37 Comments 37
49.6k Views 49.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story
Jeff was a little sad about going back to college. He had enjoyed a terrific summer after he had first seduced his friend's Mom, Susan Jenkins, who had also been his High School teacher. He had just got her to the point where she would refuse him nothing, even letting him fuck her in the ass, when it was time to return to classes.

Before he left, he showed her how to set up a separate email account where they could share their secret affair and exchange erotic messages. He gradually drew Susan out so that she would talk dirty online with him, more so than she had in person.

College was about 300 miles from Jeff's and Susan's home town, so it was not practical to commute back and forward every weekend. Still, Jeff did manage to get home once in mid-October. During the visit he talked to Susan about coming out to visit him at the end of the month.

"Mrs. Jenkins," (he liked to call her that as it seemed so much more taboo because he was fucking his former teacher), "My fraternity is having a Halloween party and I would love you to come as my girlfriend."

"I would love to, Jeff," Susan replied hesitantly, "But they will see I am so much older then you – and them. What would you tell them?"

"I've already thought about that. You will go as a witch and we'll put green make-up all over your face. They will think it's all part of the costume."

"Well... Maybe Jeff. I'll have to find an outfit to wear."

"Don't worry about that," Jeff assured her. "I've already picked one out for you and if you agree to come I'll get it for you and bring it to your hotel. Please say you'll come."

Susan couldn't say no to Jeff, and the thought of a weekend in a hotel room with him was so enticing.

"Okay Jeff. I'll come! Let's see, Halloween is on a Friday this year. I'll take Friday off and stay over until Sunday. Saturday evening we can go out on a date. That would be so nice since I daren't show my face with you around here."

"It's a date!" Jeff responded enthusiastically.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

On Friday the 31st, Susan left her house early so that she would arrive at the hotel in mid-afternoon. After a long, tedious drive she arrived at the hotel, which was located downtown with a number of stores and office buildings around. After checking in she went up to her room on the third floor and texted Jeff her room number, then unpacked her suitcase and got in the shower to wash her hair and clean off the grime from her day. She also took her time and shaved all the hair from her pussy, thinking Jeff would like that.

Getting out of the shower and drying off, she looked at her naked body in the mirror. Despite what Jeff had told her, she still thought her 34B breasts were too small. But, Susan thought, maybe that was why they were still firm with no sag, even at her age. Moving down her body she looked at her naked pussy. She still couldn't believe she had done that – she had never shaved it during all her years of marriage.

After drying and styling her hair she went to the dresser. Instead of getting dressed, though, she pulled out a filmy black negligee that she had ordered online from Fredericks of Hollywood. Around 5:15 there was a knock at the door. Susan peered through the peephole in the door to make sure it was Jeff before opening it.

"Wow, Mrs. Jenkins. You look fantastic! You already are making me hard!" Jeff exclaimed as she led him into the room. "Let me see you," Jeff asked, as he threw the package he was carrying onto the bed.

As Susan stood facing him, the light from the window outlined her naked body beneath the black lace, her breasts and nipples clearly visible. A movement caught Jeff's eye, and looking behind Susan through the window, he saw a man in an office across the street staring their way. Jeff smiled.

"Turn around, Mrs. Jenkins. Let me see you from the rear, you know I think you have a gorgeous ass."

Susan turned and Jeff moved in behind her, cupping her ass cheeks through the negligee and kissing her neck. His other hand mover around her front and groped one of her breasts.

"Mmm Jeff, that feels good. Do you like my outfit? I bought it especially for you," Susan murmured. "I thought it would turn you... Arrgghh Jeffrey! There is a man across the street looking at me. Let me close the curtains!"

As Susan tried to move toward the window, Jeff put both arms around her, stopping her in her tracks. "He is looking at you because you are beautiful. Let's not hide your gorgeous body. Give him a thrill. Besides, nobody in this town knows you," Jeff told her. With that, Jeff pulled one of her breasts out of the negligee, putting it on display.

Susan struggled a little, but Jeff held her firmly, pulling the other breast out and cupping them both, offering them almost as a trophy to the stranger.

"I bet he likes your tits, Mrs. Jenkins. Let's give him a little better view." Jeff moved them both all the way to the window and pulled the straps of the negligee off Susan's shoulders, lowering the top to her waist. She tried to cover them, but Jeff pulled her hands down to her sides.

"Jeff no! He's got his cell phone out, I think he is taking pictures!"

"I think you need to show him your entire body, Mrs. Jenkins, so he can go home and jerk off looking at your beauty. Pull your panties off so he can see your cunt," Jeff spoke sternly as he pulled the bottom of her negligee to her waist, revealing the very scanty g-string she had beneath.

Susan was in a quandary. What should she do? She was so embarrassed having another man see her naked breasts, yet Jeff wanted her to show all and she wanted to please Jeff. Slowly she bent over and lowered the g-string until it fell in a pool around her feet. Standing up she gave a quick glance across the street. She gasped as she saw the stranger had taken out his hard cock and was stroking it as he looked directly at her.

"He obviously likes you a lot, Mrs, Jenkins. Let's spread those cunt-lips so he can see some pink." Jeff reached around Susan's body and put both hands on her pussy. "Wow, you are a naughty girl! You have shaved your cunt for that man to see you plainly. Naughty girls should be spanked!"

Jeff whipped her negligee completely off and pulled a chair to the window, facing sideways. "Lay over my lap you naughty girl!"

Susan gritted her teeth and obeyed her lover, laying over him, her naked ass facing the window. She could imagine the man opposite would see her cheeks and her naked pussy beneath,

"Owww!" she yelped when Jeff's hand came down hard on her cheek, sending a stinging sensation through her body. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" she continued as Jeff spanked her three more times. As she yelped, Susan felt a warm sensation permeating her lower extremities and realized that the spanking was causing her pussy to get wet. The spanking stopped and she felt Jeff's hand stroke her cheeks, slide between them over her puckered hole and down to her pussy. Two fingers entered her.

"Well I see my naughty girl is aroused by this. Get up and bend over the chair, facing your horny stranger." Almost blindly Susan obeyed, leaning over the chair naked, her head down in shame, her nipples brushing the seat of the chair. She heard Jeff unbuckle his belt and drop his pants and underwear to the floor. The head of his hard cock parted the lips of her pussy. Susan was so horny, she needed to be fucked and she pushed back her hips.

"Not so fast my naughty teacher. Look up at your admirer as I fuck you." Jeff grasped Susan's hair and pulled her head up. Susan was looking across the street when she gasped as Jeff's cock plunged deep inside her with one thrust of his hips. The stranger was openly jerking off as he watched her being fucked from behind, her tits swinging with each stroke of her lover's cock. He also was taking pictures, or a video, with his phone. She watched in fascination as his body became rigid and a jet of white cum spurted over his desk.

Soon Jeff followed suit and she felt the warmth of his orgasm flood her womb, setting off her own body. She let out a scream as her cunt contracted around Jeff and waves of pleasure flowed through her. As Jeff collapsed on top of her she looked at the stranger. He smiled and waved at her, holding up his cell phone.

'Well at least there is no way he knows me,' Susan thought. 'And even if he shows someone else, nobody in this town knows me either.'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After they had both regained their composure, Jeff picked up the bag he had thrown on the bed. "Here's your witch's costume and make-up, Mrs, Jenkins. Put it on and we'll see how it fits."

Linda took the bag and tipped the contents out on the bed. In it were a dress, a tiny g-string, a pair of black vinyl boots, a witch's hat and a box with make-up in it. She put on the g-string first – it was a tiny triangle of black material with two strands each side going back into one strand that fitted between her ass cheeks. The triangle barely covered her pussy and, because she was shaved, outlined her lips.

Next she slipped the black dress over her head. The hemline fell just below her butt, and the top was held up by two spaghetti straps. The back of the dress was practically non-existent and the front plunged low. Linda realized she would not be able to wear a bra with it, and the thin material allowed her tiny nipples to poke through. Pulling on the high boots and donning the hat she completed the outfit,

"Jeff! I can't go out like this! I'm practically naked!" Susan wailed.

"Nonsense Mrs. Jenkins. All the girls will have sexy outfits like this. You will fit right in," Jeff assured her, grinning. "Put the make-up on and nobody will know you anyway."

Linda took off the hat and went into the bathroom to put on the make-up. It was all green and black, and she applied it liberally, covering the few small wrinkles she had on her face. Looking in the mirror at the completed project, she saw that even her friends wouldn't recognize her like this. It made her feel anonymous and made her a little less nervous.

"You make an awesomely sexy witch, Mrs. Jenkins," Jeff admired. "The party starts at 7:00 O'clock and has plenty of food, so we don't need supper, so let's get going. We'll take a taxi so we won't have to worry about drinking too much."

"Dressed like this, Jeff! I need to put something on over it."

"Don't be silly, This is Halloween, a lot of people will be in costume. Come on." Susan barely had time to grab her purse and witch's hat as Jeff whisked her out of the room to the elevator. Susan was relieved that there was nobody in the hallway or at the elevator. But as they exited into the lobby there were quite a few people milling around. Susan walked with short steps to prevent her dress from rising up to uncover her ass cheeks. She tried pulling the hem down but that didn't seem to help. In fact as she pulled she realized that it was revealing more of her breasts. She just put her head down and allowed Jeff to guide her out of the lobby to a cab which was conveniently waiting outside.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov



As she got into the cab, despite her best efforts the dress rode right up almost to her hips, revealing the tiny triangle covering her pussy. Two men walking by stopped and stared, then whistled their appreciation. "I didn't know witches shaved their cunts," she heard one comment. Susan slammed the car door shut as quickly as she could and lowered her head in shame and embarrassment. Jeff just grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the frat house Susan looked around nervously. There were already a lot of people there, loud music was playing and there looked like there was plenty of beer and wine flowing. She was relieved to see that Jeff was right, most of the girls were dressed in scanty costumes so she didn't stand out too much. Jeff introduced her around as his girlfriend Susan, and she felt a little more comfortable in the situation.

Soon she was having a good time, drinking some wine and dancing with Jeff. As the evening wore on the dancing was pretty much a free-for-all with everyone prancing around the floor. There were more boys than girls but it didn't matter too much in this format and Susan was freely swinging around and dancing with anyone. She realized that her dress was rising up and down giving peeks of her ass cheeks, but the floor was so crowded nobody would be able to see that.

At around 10pm the lights dimmed all the way down and a slow song came on. She looked around to find Jeff but he was nowhere to be seen. One of the other boys, however, pulled her into his arms without asking and Susan just went along with it. What was the harm, she thought. She put her arms around his waist and they danced close. She didn't even mind that he was staring, leering down her front, trying to get a good look at her braless tits.

Then his hands moved down to her ass, pulling up the dress and grabbing her ass cheeks which were fully exposed by the thong she was wearing. She tried to push his hands back up but he was too strong.

"Come on Susan," he said. "You've had your ass cheeks on display all evening, and Jeff said you are a good sport and don't mind a little groping. You have a fine ass, you know."

Susan was mortified. Jeff had told him that she didn't mind being groped! How many other guys had he told? But she needed to play the part of Jeff's girlfriend so she made herself relax and allowed her ass to be fondled. The young man pulled her closer and she felt a definite hard bulge up against her lower stomach.

"See," he said. "See how aroused you have made me. You want to come up to my bedroom and fool around?"

"No!" Susan growled. "I will not. I am Jeff's girlfriend." At that point the song ended and she extricated herself from his hold and went to find Jeff.

"Jeff, you told someone that I didn't mind being groped?" she demanded.

"Well," Jeff replied. "They were asking about you, saying how sexy you looked. They wanted to know how you were in bed and I said you were quite wild and would try anything. I said you dressed sexy because you like all the attention."

"But he asked me to go to his bedroom. He wanted to fuck me!"

"Oh he's just a red-blooded young guy. Don't worry about it. Everyone here is pretty loose, including the girls. Just try to fit in. Dance with anyone who asks, we all dance with each other."

"I guess I will try to act like one of these college girls," she reluctantly agreed. Looking around she saw a lot of couples dancing on the floor and many of them were being quite open about groping each other. Some of the girls were even rubbing the boys' bulges.

Another guy soon came over to ask Susan to dance. She glanced at Jeff and he nodded, so she accepted. He immediately put his hands on her ass and told her that he had heard what a good sport she was. Susan just gritted her teeth and nodded. As the song went on though, she felt his fingers move around to her front and insinuate themselves inside the tiny thong. She glanced again over to Jeff, but he just smiled and nodded.

As the guy's fingers reached her wet cunt he looked down at her and said, "My, what a good slut you are, nice and wet. You like this don't you. Jeff is a lucky guy." Susan gulped. She was wet, she realized. How could she be so turned on by the hand of a man she had just met touching her most intimate parts. But she had to maintain the facade that she was the racy girlfriend as Jeff had apparently portrayed her. She took in a deep breath as he pulled her in tight and ground his hard cock against her.

"Oh yes, Susan. You are a nasty slut. Come outside and finish me off?"

Susan again demurred and returned to Jeff after the song. Apparently word had gotten around and Susan danced with practically every man in the room, all of them feeling her womanly charms to some degree to the point that she did feel like a slut. To her dismay she even felt her juices running down her thighs. She received a lot of lewd invitations but turned them all down.

As the evening got late the alcohol was flowing freely and Susan was feeling no pain. It was way more than she usually drank and she was feeling a little woozy. The music stopped and she heard an announcement from a slightly drunk student. "Okay ladies, it is time for our annual 'Best Pair of Tits' contest. All of you come here to the front of the room, and you guys go to the back. Come on ladies."

Susan looked warily around and saw all the females walking to the other side of the room, some of them proudly sticking their chests out displaying their cleavage. Susan slunk along with them, trying to not stand out. The announcer had them all stand in a line facing the guys. She looked down the line, quite a few of the girls had fairly big boobs and she thought one of them would win.

The contest was to be decided by the level of cheering the guys made as each female stepped forward. Many of the girls deliberately leaned forward for the guys to stare down their chests. Others just stood still. When it came to Susan's turn she stepped forward with her chin up, wanting to show Jeff that she could be just like the college girls. She was very surprised when she got a loud cheer and many comments on 'nice tits Susan!' She thought it might be because so many of them had groped her.

Apparently the drunken judges put her in the final five, and the others drifted away. The announcer spoke up. "All right. We have the five best pair of tits here. You ladies who have done this before know that to decide the final winner we all need to see them naked. Now take those tops off and release those babies!"

Susan was aghast. She couldn't bare her breasts in front of all these leering college students! She nervously looked at the other four girls and saw them releasing their boobs for all to see. The girl next to her was tall with long blonde hair and was very well endowed. "What's the matter Susan? Ashamed you haven't got tits like me?" she gloated. Susan sought out Jeff in the crowd and met his eyes. He smiled and nodded slowly, enjoying Susan’s embarrassment immensely.

Hesitantly she slowly pulled the straps of her witch's costume down and slipped her arms out of them. Then closing her eyes in embarrassment she pulled the front of the dress down. She felt the cool air hit her nipples and make them hard as a huge cheer went up from the crowd.

The same method of loudest cheering was to be used to narrow the field down to two. Susan stood stoically, her breasts naked for all to see, her nipples hard. When it came to her she stepped forward and thrust her breasts out. They were smaller than any of the other girls, yet she again got a loud cheer and made it to the finals. The girl with the long blonde hair was the other finalist.

"Okay ladies. For the final decision the guys need a little more input. Each one will get to feel your tits for firmness. Form a line guys,"

"What!" Susan whispered to the blonde next to her. "I can't go through with this. I am so embarrassed already and now all these guys are going to feel my breasts?"

The blonde looked down at her and sneered. "Just quit then. I am going to win anyway, I mean look at me. All the guys love big tits."

Susan didn't move. She stood frozen to the spot and stared straight ahead as the line of guys formed. They were directed behind the two and Susan was first. She felt two hands reach around her body and cup her small breasts, kneading them like cookie dough. Then a little tweak of her nipples as the guy (she didn't know who) moved on to the blonde. This was repeated over and over and over. Since her college days only her ex-husband and Jeff had touched her breasts and now over twenty young guys were groping, squeezing and cupping her breasts, and many of them pinched her hard nipples.

Along with the touching there were also the comments whispered to her as each man reached around to grope her:

'Nice tits Susan'

'Your tits feel as good as your ass cheeks'

'You make me so hard, Susan'

'I want to fuck you so bad!'

'How wet is your cunt, Susan?'

'Bend over Susan and I'll take you right here'

'You are being a good college-girl slut Susan. I will make it up to you later'

The last voice she recognized as Jeff, as his familiar hands stroked her tits. She relaxed a little as he was the last in line, and then watched jealously as her boyfriend felt up the blonde's big tits.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen. You have the finalists in front of you. Two fine pairs of tits I must say!" the announcer proclaimed. "Now for the final votes. Step forward," he waved Susan up next to him. She took a pace forward and almost fainted when he put his hands under her breasts and held them up for all to view.

"Who votes for these perky little tits?" There was a thunderous applause and cat-calling. Next he called forward the blonde and held up her tits on display. "And who votes for these big knockers?" Again there was loud applause, but just a little less than for Susan.

"I declare Susan the winner!" the announcer broadcast to the crowd to another huge applause. He turned to a table behind and picked up a paper bag. "Here is your prize for the best tits in the fraternity." To her shock and embarrassment, he pulled out a 10 inch black dildo and handed it to her.

There were a lot of hoots and comments, especially 'Show us how it fits, Susan!" But she was finally able to slip out of the limelight and pull her dress back to cover her breasts. Finding Jeff she shoved the dildo into her large purse and told him, "I am too embarrassed to stay here after that. Let's go back to my hotel."

Jeff agreed. The sight of Mrs. Jenkins being groped by every guy in the room had excited him and he was horny. In the taxi back to the hotel he was all over her, kissing, caressing and telling her how much he had been turned on by all that had happened.

Susan gave a big sigh of relief. What a day of firsts she had experienced. Being spied upon in her hotel room by a stranger while Jeff was fucking her, Having her ass cheeks and breasts groped by twenty to thirty men! Thank goodness it was over. Or so she thought.

Published 
Written by SusanAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments