Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suzanne and I Enjoy the Cabin

"I resume my love affair with my friend's hot mom."

23
5 Comments 5
33.7k Views 33.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
About two weeks after our first time by the pool, John invited me out to his cabin for the weekend. School had just ended, so I agreed. It wasn't much of a question really, since I hadn't seen his mom Suzanne since, either. After what happened last time, I couldn't wait to see her again. So I packed up my bag and hit the road.

When I knocked oh John's door, Suzanne answered. "Hey, Dave! Long time no see!" she said with a wink.

"Yeah, not since that day in the pool!" I replied with a grin. 

Just then John walked into the room. "Dave! Hey man, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah I'm all set!"

"Well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep in the back seat. You can ride shotgun with my mom. Mom, don't bore him too much, ok?"

"Don't worry, I won't." she said, smiling.

"Good! Then let's go!"

When we got out to the van, I noticed that all of the stuff was in the middle row. I put my bag on the floor and John climbed into the back. I then hopped into the passenger seat. With a quick glance back, I could see that John's view of the front was completely blocked. I knew this was going to be a good trip.

About ten minutes into the drive, I noticed John's breathing began to get slower. I looked over at Suzanne. She checked the rear view mirror and nodded.

"So, Dave, how have you been?" she asked.

"Pretty good, but something has been... Missing."

She reached over and began rubbing my crotch. "I know what you mean." she said as I unbuttoned my shorts. My dick was already almost completely hard, and it popped right out. She grabbed hold and began slowly stroking my shaft. I slid my shorts all the way down to my ankles and spread my legs. She then reached down and began rubbing my balls.

I looked over at her and saw her slip down her skirt. She wasn't wearing any underwear underneath, and I saw that she had shaved. I reached over and started rubbing her slit. She gasped. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over. I stuck my face right into her crotch. I ran my tongue all the way up and down her pink pussy. She shuddered a bit as I circled her clitoris. I tried to stick my tongue into her soft folds, but the angle was too difficult.

She reached down and tapped my head. I looked up. "Let's save that for later." she whispered. I sat back up and she resumed stroking my cock. I felt my balls start to retract towards my shaft. I knew I was almost there, and I grabbed a napkin from the cup holder. With one final stroke, I shot right into the napkin.

I rolled down the window and tossed the napkin out. Just then, the wind woke John up.

"Huh? Oh hey we're almost there!" he said. I looked out the window and saw a sign that said Talon Lake. I frowned as I pulled up my shorts. I looked over at Suzanne and saw her wink and realized that this was far from over.

--

A few hours later, we had unpacked and were sitting out on the deck.

GabiFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabiFerrer

John decided to head in for the night. Suddenly Suzanne stood up and walked over to me. 

"You ready?" she asked, not waiting for an answer. She sat down on my lap and began kissing me. I already felt my penis straining against my shorts.

She pulled off my shirt and began kissing my chest, slowly moving down. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. She began slowly circling the head with her tongue. 

"Oh Suzanne, I've been waiting for this all day!" I said, stroking her hair. She then pushed herself slowly down my shaft until her lips met the base. My eyes rolled back into my head as she circled my shaft with her tongue, all six rock hard inches still inside.

She began pumping her head up and down, covering every inch of my cock with each pump. I felt my balls once again tighten up to my shaft. She gave me one final pump and took me as deep as she could, and I shot my load directly down her throat.

I laid down on the deck and motioned her over. She stripped off her clothes and knelt over my face. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on top of my face. I picked up where I left off, sticking my tongue right into her wet pussy. I felt her juices running down my face and into my hair. My cock was already starting to stir once again.

I began licking her clit and stuck my finger into her pussy. I could already feel her walls start to tighten around my finger as I stuck another in. She let out a long moan as she climaxed right on my face.

At this point my dick was ready to go. I wasted no time in laying her down on the deck. I put my head right onto her pussy and pushed it in. She was still wet from her orgasm and I slid right in. I began slowly pumping my cock in and out of her pussy as she moaned softly.

After a few minutes, she pushed me out and rolled over. She then raised up to her hands and knees. I slipped myself back in. I began furiously ramming my pole into her as hard as I could. I could hear my balls slapping against her as they rose u to my shaft once again.

"Oh my God!" I moaned as I rammed myself right in and rely my balls empty out into her womb. I felt like the pleasure would never stop. I then collapsed on the deck, covered in sweat and her juices.

"Well someone's been practicing!" she said between breaths. She kissed me and put her clothes back on. "Get some rest, we're going to the beach tomorrow!" With that, she headed back inside.

I stayed on the deck for about a minute before getting dressed and heading inside. I toweled of and went straight to bed. I couldn't wait for what would happen tomorrow.
Published 
Written by NudistDude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments