Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That One day On Summer Camp (Part 2)

"The second day of camp gets off to a good start..."

10
2 Comments 2
16.0k Views 16.0k
623 words 623 words

I sat on the bench for a few minutes. I couldn't believe what had happened. Stacey, the incredibly hot camp counselor, had just given me my first ever blowjob. It was the best feeling I have ever experienced. 

I watched Stacey walk away down the path back to camp. I stood, pulled my shorts back up and followed her. I caught up with her and we walked back to camp in silence. Eventually, we reached camp and she turned and looked at me. "Come to my cabin tomorrow after breakfast," she said. I smiled and nodded and then she walked off. 

I opened the door to my cabin and collapsed onto the bed straight away. The guy I was sharing with barely noticed me. He was in his bed on his phone. I fell asleep very quickly.

Breakfast the following morning was uneventful. I sat on a table with some other people and didn't see Stacey anywhere. After we were finished I rushed straight to Stacey cabin. I knocked on the door and waited.

"It's open," came the reply. I opened the door and walked straight it. I was not expecting what I saw. Stacey was sitting on her bed, her FF breasts showing. I closed the door behind me and slowly walked towards her. She never took her eyes off me and I never took my eyes off her. I gently placed my hands on her bare legs and leaned in to kiss her.

She pulled my shirt off me and threw me onto the bed next to her. She kissed me again as she undid my shorts and pulled them off. I closed my eyes and felt her gently wrap her hand around my hard cock. I was about to lose my virginity, and I was as excited as I'd ever been. 

She leaned down and whispered, "Did you bring a condom?"

"No, I didn't," was my reply.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

"Good," was her reply. She climbed onto me and positioned my hips between her legs. I could feel my cock against her thighs. She reached down and gently guided my cock into her pussy. It was the best feeling ever. I felt it go deeper and deeper. Stacey leaned down and kissed me, her breasts rubbing against my chest.

We kissed passionately as she started gently moving her hips up and down. I could feel my cock slowly moving in and out of her warm pussy with every move of her hips. I was so entranced by Stacey that I hadn't noticed just how close I was to cumming.

"I'm going to cum Stacey," I said, but she took no notice.

She sped up her hip movements and grabbed my hands, placing them on her breasts. I was about to release. I could feel it. I tried to hold it back to make the sex last longer but I couldn't resist.  My cock exploded inside her. The bursts of cum shot inside her and filled her. She gasped as I came and then rolled off me when I was finished. She lay next to me, gently rubbing my cock and collecting and cum left with her hand. She then proceeded to rub my leftover cum over her breasts. I stared at her in amazement. 

"Thanks," I said, a bit awkwardly. 

"You don't need to say thank you," Stacey laughed. She then climbed off the bed and put on a blue bikini top and some white jeans. "Now you better get going or you'll miss today's activity," she added.

And with that, I stood, got changed and left the cabin with a massive smile on my face. 

 

To be continued...

(Pictures of who I have based Stacey on can be found on my profile!)

Published 
Written by Eli345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments