Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cottage

"A surprise visit from a long-time crush provokes an unexpected sexual adventure."

73
9 Comments 9
14.6k Views 14.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Author's Notes

"This story is a bit of a combination of reality and fantasy. I added a couple of twists to make the story more fun and to help suit the story criteria."

There was a knock at the door. My sister, Sara, shouted “Come in!” as she always did. As I turned to see who it was, I saw Monica Thomas carrying an overnight bag. My eyes immediately lit up.

Monica was a stunning, busty, and beautiful blonde. She had been the homecoming queen at our school the previous year and had recently finished her first year of college. She was also a really nice girl and was always polite and respectful.

It was the summer of 1991 and we were on our annual summer vacation at a small, nearby lake. This was roughly the eighth straight year that our families had vacationed at this chain of six cottages during the same week. The Thomas family were the only people that we had known prior to staying there.

I did not usually enjoy spending the week at that humble lake cottage very much. The cottage was quite small and there was little privacy. We stayed there during the hottest part of the summer and there was no air conditioning. Besides, I wasn’t terribly fond of fishing or swimming in a lake. Sometimes I would bring a portable television, but there were only two staticky, local channels that I could watch because there was no proper television service.

There was only one thing that I looked forward to each year on vacation: Monica. Whenever she was around, I tried to spend as much time either with or around her. She didn’t ever really seem to have any romantic interest in me, but that didn’t stop me from hoping that one day something would happen between the two of us.

I spent many years hanging around her while sunbathing and swimming. I still can remember every curve and contour of her body with intricate detail. I had even seen a quick flash of her ample breasts during a couple of bikini-top malfunctions. I spent most of my time around her trying to conceal whatever degree of erection I had bulging within my swimming trunks.

She entered the cottage talking at her usual one hundred-miles per-hour pace, “Sorry to barge in guys! I just got in and our cottage is locked. Have you seen my family around lately?”

My sister replied that she had just arrived back from the beach and that Monica’s mother and sister were there. Her dad was, of course, out on the lake fishing. There was no question about that.

Monica’s mom would have been a total MILF, if there were such a thing back then. I am not sure how many D’s there were in her bra size, but there were definitely several of them. Her sister, Mandy, was two years younger than me. I had always perceived her as my “younger sister” for one week a year. We always had a bit of fun teasing each other.

Monica asked if we were the only ones in the cottage and my sister confirmed that we were. We were in the middle of eating our lunch. It was nothing fancy. We had just fried up some bacon to make BLT sandwiches. Other than that, we just had a few different salads and some fresh fruit.

My sister invited Monica to help herself with whatever she wanted to eat. She replied that she wasn’t hungry, but within seconds she reached in and grabbed a bite of cantaloupe.

We sat at the table and talked for roughly a half-hour. Most of the time it was just Monica prattling on as my sister and I nodded our heads. I was trying not to stare, but that was not an easy task. Monica looked even more stunning than usual. Her gorgeous blonde hair seemed to be even longer and more voluminous than ever. She was pretty heavily dolled up with makeup. Monica was always very self-conscious about how she presented herself to others. Through the many summers that I had spent with her, I had discovered that she was not quite as innocent as she appeared. I had absolutely no problem with that.

Strangely enough, Monica probably ate more than both of us combined. I was too distracted to eat very much, anyway.

Once she had finished her impromptu lunch, Monica asked if it was okay for her to change her clothes. My sister directed Monica to her bedroom. Monica headed in and the door closed behind her. I could hear the “zip” of her bag and some fumbling about. A bit later, there was a thump on the wall and we heard an “Ow!” coming from the bedroom. We knew immediately that she had elbowed the wall trying to change her clothes in the tiny bedroom.

I couldn’t help but wonder what sort of apparel she was changing into. I tried to not seem too distracted, but the thought that she was in some degree of undress just feet away had my brain in an absolute spin.

There was the squeak of a door and Monica appeared out of the bedroom wearing her bikini. As she headed toward us, she was still adjusting it.

My sister commented on how cute her bikini was. I sat there silent, not knowing if I should add a comment or not. I, personally, wouldn’t have described it as cute. Words like sexy, amazing, or gorgeous seemed more appropriate.

Monica did a bit of a spin around, much to my enjoyment. She slid her thumbs inside of the elastic on the backside of her bikini bottoms. She pulled them down and they snapped against the uppermost part of her thigh. I was glad that I had a table covering up the bulge in my shorts at that point.

Monica continued to adjust her top, much to my distraction. Her breasts were even larger than I had remembered. She commented that her bikini top was undersized. I was pretty sure that the size of the top was not the issue, but I again declined to comment.

Monica leaned across the table and grabbed one last bite of cantaloupe, providing me with a perfect, close-up view of her cleavage. She held it awkwardly between her fingers which were capped by long, heavily-adorned fingernails. As she bit into the cantaloupe, juice dribbled down her chin and onto the exposed area of her right breast. She quickly stuffed the other half of the cantaloupe in her mouth, looking quite like a chipmunk. Then she reached her right hand toward her breast and swabbed the juice up with her forefinger. She then brought her forefinger to her mouth in what seemed like slow motion and gently licked it clean.

Monica turned toward me and saw me staring intently. I quickly averted my eyes, but I was already busted.

The girls decided to head to the beach area, which was about a five-minute walk away. My sister was a year older than Monica. They weren’t really close friends, but for that one week a year, they were inseparable.

Monica asked if I would be willing to clean up the kitchen after lunch. I, of course, agreed like the stupid, easily manipulated man that I am. With that, they headed out of the door as I sat motionless at the table in an attempt to hide my erection.

After the girls left, I stood up and started to clean up the table. It wasn’t much work, actually. I struggled to think about anything other than Monica and her many attractive qualities. I wanted to get cleaned up, put my swimsuit on, and head down to the lake to continue to monitor her activities as soon as possible.

Once I had the table cleaned up, I started to walk toward my bedroom. As I walked past my sister’s room, I saw that Monica’s overnight bag was still sitting on her bed.

My eighteen-year-old, perverted brain went into overdrive. I scurried to the front porch to affirm that nobody was heading back to the cottage. As quickly as I could ascertain that I had a few minutes to spare, I ran to my sister’s bedroom.

My hands trembled as I unzipped Monica’s bag. I poked around a bit. The shirt and shorts that she had worn earlier were right at the top. I explored just underneath and found a wadded-up pair of silky, baby-blue panties.

My heart was racing wildly and my cock was so hard that I could feel it throb with every beat of my heart. I scurried out of the bedroom to once again check that nobody was going to interrupt me. Once that was confirmed, I ran like an absolute idiot back to the bedroom.

I reached in and pulled her panties out of the bag. I stared at them for a few seconds. They were fairly small bikini panties that had a little bow sewn into the front of the waistband. They also had some small patterns which appeared to be a flower randomly dotted around.

After a brief inspection, my willpower had completely vanished. I grabbed the front of the panties and pressed them up against my face. I could smell a faint hint of Monica’s scent. I turned them inside out and rubbed the inside of her panties against my face.

At that point, any semblance of self-control was gone. All that I could think of was the fact that Monica’s pussy had been touching this patch of fabric just minutes ago. I yanked my shirt off simply to get it out of the way. Then, I extended my arm and pushed my shorts down with my free hand. As soon as they brushed against my ankles, I grabbed my cock and began to stroke away with great enthusiasm. There was no doubt that I was not going to last very long.

Less than a minute into my frenzy, I heard a voice directly behind me shout, “Robbie, what’s going on here?”

A shock came over me so fierce that I felt like I had been struck by lightning. My face immediately went fiery red. I tried to spin around but got tangled up in my shorts and fell backward onto the bed.

It was Monica’s sister, Mandy. I presumed that she had been sent to retrieve Monica’s bag. She clearly had walked in to find something quite different.

I sat there with my hard cock still standing up proud while bearing a pair of her sister’s panties still in my hand. My mind raced as I tried to dream up an excuse of any kind. I stumbled and mumbled for a bit, until I finally admitted, “I...I was just…yeah, that was pretty much what it looked like.”

I tossed Monica’s panties onto the floor and covered myself up with both hands. I wanted to pull up my shorts, but that would have involved uncovering myself again. I was trying to avoid exposing myself to Mandy any more than I had already done.

As Mandy stood there in her bikini shaking her head at me, she barked, “You are such an idiot, Robbie! You have been chasing my sister around and drooling over her for years now. Don’t you get it? She doesn’t like you like that.”

“Yeah, yeah I know that. I have just really liked her for a long time now,” I said feeling rather embarrassed.

Mandy countered, “Maybe if you had ever really opened your eyes, you would have seen that somebody else has really liked you for a long time.”

I was very slow to process what Mandy had just said. I have always been terrible at knowing when somebody likes me. To be honest, I had no idea that she had any interest in me.

A smile slowly appeared on her face. I took a long look at her and finally realized how much she had actually grown up. She was a very attractive, young woman. I suspected, however, that I was not the first person that had overlooked her because of her stunning, older sister.

Mandy was approaching seventeen at that time. Much like her older sister, she was a rather ample girl. I had always preferred more petite girls, but there was no denying that she was very attractive.

Mandy was about 5’ 4” with long, dark brown hair that was tied back into a ponytail. She had a modest tan which appeared lighter than it was against her solid black bikini. She was at least a C-cup and she had an athletic build that was quite appealing.

I looked directly into Mandy’s subtle blue eyes and said, “I am very sorry if you feel like I haven’t paid attention to you Mandy, but I do see you now.”

Much to my surprise, Mandy slowly reached behind her back with shaky hands and unhooked her bikini top. It dropped to the floor exposing a very impressive and perky set of young breasts.

I slowly stood up and pulled my hands away. My erection had only wilted slightly. Mandy was staring intently at me, clearly seeking my approval. I slowly stepped toward her. She was so nervous that I could almost hear her heart pounding.

I placed both hands on her shoulders. I could hear Mandy sigh as my hands touched her bare skin. I slowly guided her back-first against the wall. I reached my right hand up and gently brushed her cheek.

“You are a beautiful girl and I am sorry that I didn’t see you for who you really are,” I whispered softly as I quickly gained confidence. “Is it alright that I touched you like that?”

“Yeah,” Mandy replied meekly.

I moved in closer. My hard cock poked her stomach and then slid upward as I pressed my body against hers. Her breasts felt amazing as our bodies squeezed tightly together.

I greeted her with a long, soft kiss. I cradled her head gently as I started to slowly kiss all over her earlobes, neck, and shoulders. At the same time, my hands explored her back, tummy, ass, and thighs. I could hear Mandy’s ragged breathing and occasional sighs. I could tell that she was incredibly excited.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

My cheek brushed against Mandy’s as I whispered into her ear, "Is this what you were hoping for?”

“Yes,” she gasped.

“That’s too bad,” I countered. “Because I want to touch and taste every bit of you. Is that okay with you?”

She gasped, “Yes,” once again.

I playfully chastised her, “That isn’t good enough for me. Tell me what you want me to do to you.”

Mandy was barely audible, “I want to feel your hands all over my body...and on my breasts…to feel your kisses…your tongue between my legs…and to feel your cock inside of me as you pin me down.”

I started to chuckle, “Okay, okay. That’s enough. You are driving me absolutely crazy.” I leaned in a gave her another long kiss. This time, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I knew that she was well and truly mine.

I drew back after a bit and began to slowly explore downward with my mouth. I grabbed her breasts with both hands. They were slightly larger than each hand and I struggled to grasp them individually. They were incredibly soft but firm. They were by far the largest that I had ever felt.

I was beginning to lose control. I buried my face in her chest as I caressed her breasts. As my mouth met her breast, I felt a wave of energy surge through my body. My entire body rocked and I let out a groan of raw passion.

I looked up at Mandy. She seemed rather content that she had made me that excited. I managed to power through and I explored her ample breasts for a bit more.

Once satisfied, I rose to my feet and backed away. I stared downward briefly. Mandy took the cue and immediately dropped to her knees.

Within a couple of seconds, she had her hand around the base of my cock and was exploring it with her mouth. She greedily slurped and sucked on it for about a minute, until she pulled away.

Breathing a bit heavily, she exclaimed, “You are bigger than my ex…longer.”

As strange as it seems, I felt quite relieved at that point. Not just because I was larger than her ex, but mostly because she had an ex. This would not have been the time and place for me to take Mandy’s virginity. As much as that would have been an amazing thing to do, I don’t think that I could have gone through with it in this tiny bedroom while we were in such a rush.

She was pretty good at it, mostly because she actually wanted to do it. Her enthusiasm was an incredible turn-on, but was not in my best interest to let her carry on down there for very long.

I reached down and caressed her face, “You look even sexier with my cock in your mouth,” I quipped. Our usual, playful relationship started to emerge. “Plus, it keeps you from yapping at me.”

I could see Mandy attempt to smile with my cock still in her mouth. She was clearly enjoying herself too much to stop. She did however manage to free up her right hand long enough to wave her middle finger in my direction.

I reached down and guided Mandy back up to her feet. After a brief kiss, I whispered, “Mandy, I don’t know to tell you this, but you have dick on your breath.”

We both fell into each other laughing. We held each other for a bit. Finally, I said, “This is your last chance to walk away. In about a minute, I am going to be all over your pussy. If you want to leave, now is the time.”

Mandy grabbed my right hand and slid it inside of her bikini bottoms. I was shocked at how wet she was. If she had been wearing panties they would have been soaked through, but the bikini bottoms didn’t show any moisture.

I slid my ring finger inside of her. Mandy’s head rocked backward and I thought for a second that she might fall over. After I had slid my finger all of the way in, I drew it out slowly.

My entire hand was wet with her excitement. I retrieved it from inside her bikini bottoms and held my hand in between our faces. I started to lick my fingers clean in front of her. In response, she started to suck on my fingers at the same time.

After a brief time, I pulled my hand away and we had a brief, but aggressive, make-out session. I nudged Mandy away aggressively and quickly dropped to my knees. I jerked her bikini bottoms down and she quickly stepped out of them. I tossed them backward and as quickly as they left my hand I raised her right leg up and buried my face in between her legs.

Mandy slouched against the wall as my tongue started to frantically lap away at her pussy. She was incredibly wet and the smell and taste of her sex were driving me to the brink of a frenzy. Instead of continuing to give her oral sex, I wrapped my arms around her legs, lifted her up, and lowered her gently onto the bed.

I stood there with my cock raging with excitement and Mandy spread out on the bed before me. As much as wanted to fuck her raw, I had to use my brain every so slightly. I scurried to my bedroom and retrieved the emergency condom from my wallet. I ran back and attempted to open and unroll a condom with shaky hands.

My voice wavered as I attempted to choke back my emotions. “Mandy, I just want you to know that I do see you, and you are beautiful.”

Clearly affected but unyielding, she responded, “Shut up and fuck me already.”

I slid forward and guided my cock up to Mandy’s pussy. I poked the head inside as I braced both of her legs over my shoulders. Her pussy was very tight, but she was so wet that it slid in easily. As I leaned forward, I slowly drove my cock inside of her as I lifted her ass off of the bed.

I wrapped my arms around her legs so they couldn’t escape as I continued to drive forward. Mandy’s mouth drew wide open. I could see that she had been imagining this moment for a while now. It was sweet, really sweet.

Fortunately for me, she was incredibly responsive to almost everything that I did.

I crept forward until we were face-to-face and I locked my fingers inside of Mandy’s and pinned them against the bed.

Mandy asked, “Is it all of the way inside?”

I responded, “Almost. Do you want me to stop?”

“No. Just go slow. You are really big.”

I felt quite flattered, even though I knew that I wasn’t actually really big. I was a bit shy of seven inches and of average thickness, so it was certainly not the stuff of legends.

“Whatever you need, Mandy. Let me know if you need me to stop.”

I started to thrust away, gradually lengthening each stroke as I continued. Almost immediately, she started to moan in response to my every movement. As I continued, her moans were getting increasingly enthusiastic. I felt really good about her responses and I decided to make a bold statement.

“I am going to make you cum on my cock”

She gave me an interesting look. I perceived it as a combination of ‘Yes, please!’ and ‘Can you?’ with a hint of ‘I haven’t ever done that before’ thrown in for good measure.

I started to quicken my pace. Mandy’s pussy was so wet that there was a faint “sloshing” sound at my every movement accompanied by a light slap as my body collided with hers with mild impact.

I decided to step up the dirty talk.

“Does my cock feel as good as you had imagined?”

“Uh, huh!” She gasped in between assorted sounds of pleasure.

“Tell me,” I commanded her.

“Ungh! Your cock feels so good!”

“My cock loves your tight, wet, little pussy.” I confessed.

As I refocused my efforts, I quickly realized that my own orgasm was not far away. I tried to distract myself for as long as I could. Just as felt her legs begin to tremble, I knew that I was only seconds away myself.

I rose slowly. Now kneeling, I wrapped my arms around Mandy’s thighs and barely skipped a beat. As I held her tightly, I could feel every quiver of her body. She was so close.

Unfortunately, I could sense that I was even closer. Only seconds away from orgasm, I decided to clench and try to hold back for as long as I could.

That may have bought me another fifteen seconds until my entire torso locked up. I let out a loud “Fuck!” as I came so enthusiastically that my vision went blurry.

After stopping for about ten seconds, I forced myself to continue. I felt confident that I could keep erect, but I was quite sensitive.

I managed to power through and very quickly Mandy was grasping her head with both hands. Her shoulders dug into the bed as her body bridged upward. I wrestled with her legs as her feet began to kick uncontrollably, occasionally glancing off of the side of my head.

Mandy let out a somewhat restrained squeal. Her titties were jiggling in the most amazing way as her body shook. I could feel her muscles contracting on my cock. I wished that I had not already finished so that I could have felt it in a more receptive state.

I continued to thrust until she collapsed in my grasp. I lowered her down to the bed and released the grip on her legs. She was breathing heavily and her chest was heaving for what seemed like several minutes. She started to squirm around for a bit, eventually curling up with both hands between her legs.

“Oh…fuck.” she grumbled several times.

She looked so sexy lying there, her body glistening with sweat. I crawled over beside her. I placed my hand on her head. Her face was flushed and her hair was damp. I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

“So, how was that for you?” I said confidently.

“You are such an asshole.” Mandy fired back softly.

Suddenly, a voice boomed, “Well, you sure got what you wanted. Didn’t you?”

I experienced my second great shock of the day. I didn’t even need to turn around because I already knew who it was. It was Monica.

I didn’t know how long she had been standing there, but at that point, we were naked in the bed together and there was a condom wrapper on the floor. Even if she hadn’t seen or heard anything that had happened earlier, it was obvious what had gone down between me and her little sister.

Trying to cover myself up, I panicked.

“Monica, I’m sorry. Mandy came in here to get your bag…and things got out of hand..and”

Monica cut me off, “I wasn’t talking to you, Robbie. I was talking to my little sister.”

I thought to myself. “What did she mean by that? Was she upset with Mandy?”

Mandy finally started to sit up, “Yeah, I got everything that I wanted and more. Thanks, Sis!”

“Jeez girl, I could hear you halfway across the yard. Who would have thought that little Robbie had it in him?” Monica quipped. She leaned forward, picked her panties up off of the floor, stuffed them in her bag, and zipped it up. Then she slapped me hard on my bare ass and barked, “Robbie, you are going to be nice to my little sister, aren’t you?”

I was completely stunned. I stuttered, “Yeah…yeah…of course. Mandy is…really special.”

Monica fired back rather authoritatively, “Good. You two have ten minutes to do whatever you need to do, clean up, and get out of here. I will run interference outside if it is needed.”

Monica grabbed her bag and headed out of the bedroom. I stared at Mandy, still not sure what was going on.

“So, you and Monica set this whole thing up?”

Mandy chuckled, “Yeah, pretty much.”

“I do have to admit that I am flattered that you set this whole thing up just to get me alone,” I confessed.

We agreed that we needed to get dressed and clean up the room. After doing a brief tidy-up, Mandy started to put her bikini back on. As she slid the bottoms upward, she shivered.

“Ugh! These are so cold and wet!”

I fired back, “Oh, I am sorry about that. I have that effect on most women.”

Mandy snapped back, “Apparently not my sister.”

I was pretty upset at Mandy’s comment. I grabbed her and backed her against the wall forcefully. She looked both shocked and afraid in equal measure.

I barked, “I want you to understand one thing perfectly clearly. I am over your sister. You are the one that I want to be with.” By the end of my confession, my voice had gone from a bark to a whimper.

Mandy greeted me with a very affectionate kiss and we shared a brief romantic moment.

“You know what? We should have done this years ago.” I joked.

“Duh!” she responded.

We quickly finished getting dressed and as Mandy was heading out I grabbed her hand and asked, “See you later?”

She turned back at me and reiterated, “Duh!”

As I looked out, I saw that my parents had just returned from their fishing trip. Monica was out in the yard telling them some story that involved a lot of pointing and redirecting. As she turned them away from the cottage, Mandy snuck out the side door and around the back.

That would not be my last time having a romp with Mandy. The rest of the week was a whirlwind of teenage sexual enthusiasm. The fact that Mandy initiated as many of our interactions as I did made it one of the most unique experiences of my life.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments