Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cougar Book Club

"Four attractive women pool their resources to write a porn novel."

13
1 Comment 1
24.1k Views 24.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

The four single women were friends, in their mid-thirties, and attractive. The group met every Tuesday at the Forest View Country Club north of Chicago in the suburbs. None of them were particularly good at golf, so it was more of a social event than a sporting one. Following their round on the course, they lunched together at the club to catch-up and gossip.

All of them were divorced, so they had plenty to say about men. Most of it wasn't exactly favorable. Despite their opinions of men, they still had had their moments. In fact, two of them had one night stands shortly after their divorce that they hadn't shared with the other girls. The women just rationalized it as an emotional rebound. It was only about sex, nothing else. No one needed to know, not ever their best friends.

In all honesty, all four women were in great shape, and still attractive enough to seduce nearly any man she wanted. However, none of them had a significant other to satisfy their lust.

Harriet, the former Mrs. Marcus Rosenfeld, was the most extroverted of the four and by far the wealthiest. She wasn't afraid to express her opinions, and they spanned every possible topic from politics to sex. Sex was her favorite. The woman was full breasted with generous hips. Her charming personality disguised her aggressive nature.

Over lunch, Harriet asked, "So ladies, what have you been reading?" She knew the others were avid readers like herself.

Maria, the former Mrs. Luis Gonzalez with glorious copper colored skin, said she had just finished, "Double Felony," a mystery. Maria had the most alluring smile of the group.

Jenny, the former Mrs. Thomas Belford, said she had two books on her nightstand, but hadn't started either one of them. Jenny was petite, almost fragile, with a killer sense of humor.

Ann, the former Mrs. Frank Stolworth, had been recently divorced, a shy, quiet and reflective woman, who said she was in the middle of "Lost Beacon," a seaman story. Jenny questioned her and asked if she meant a semen story. They all laughed at Jenny's witty remark making Ann feel embarrassed by being the center of attention.

Harriet sipped her Chardonnay and said, "That's funny, Jenny, but ya know what? I'm reading a book that would be a great semen story, but it doesn't go there, if you know what I mean. There's a scene with this attractive married woman who is having an affair with a hunk she met on the beach. The two lovebirds start doing it in his attic apartment but without the essential details. It's one of those trashy romance novels called 'Paradise in the Attic'. I don't know about you girls but these stories always stop short of what I really want to read, leaving too much to my imagination."

Jenny replied, "Well, Harriet, you have a rather vivid imagination so maybe you don't need a book to be more descriptive."

Both Ann and Maria had a good laugh at Jenny's wisecrack.

"Okay girls, maybe you are right about that but still, a book that spells it all out can be more stimulating. When I'm using my rabbit, I don't want to have to make up the dirty parts. I want to read about the couple getting it on and how they're doing it. Maybe we need to write our own smutty romance story."

Maria and Jenny nodded in agreement. Ann, abstained from voicing an opinion asking, "What kind of novel do you think we should write?"

"Oh you know, sex the way women want it," Harriet replied.

So the discussion continued in whispered voices for the next hour. Most of it was trying to identify what women wanted and what would be included in their book. Of course, they couldn't agree.

Ann, who wasn't noted for expressing her thoughts among the others blurted out, "I have an idea!"

The others turned toward her in shock. Maria said, "Tell us about it, Ann. What are you thinking?"

"Let's have a book club. We'll read these romance novels and discuss them. We can talk about what's missing, and how it probably happened."

Everyone but Jenny thought it was a great idea. "Don't you think if we have a book club, we ought to be discussing books from the Times' best seller list instead of this trash?" Jenny offered.

The others thought it was another of Jenny's joke. It wasn't.

"No," the other three said in unison.

Harriet cut in, "Jenny, don't you see? We all read these novels privately under the lamps of our bedside table and if I'm not mistaken, use our toys for a little extra stimulation. We just don't talk about it."

Ann blushed and the others wore an embarrassed grin.

Harriet continued, "Come on girls, lighten up. I suggest we meet tomorrow night for show and tell at my place. We'll get together and make our own trashy best seller list."

So once a month at Harriet's, it became trashy book club night. They had developed a list of the most salacious romance novels they could find, adding graphic details where the author had left off. The wine helped to loosen their tongues and each month, the discussion became more and more risqué, then libidinous.

It secretly had occurred to each of them that what they were doing was revealing their own sexual bucket list. Finally, Jenny spoke up. "Girls, this is so much fun. You were right about it being better than the Times' best sellers. The thing is, all we're doing is revealing our fantasies. We are no closer to writing our own novel than when we began. To be honest about it, all we are doing is what the authors do. We are stopping short of the naughty parts we wish we were doing."

Silence. Was this another joke? No one said a word. They all knew the truth. They all knew that being single sucked without having sex. Their battery operated gadgets hidden in their bedrooms helped, but it wasn't the real thing. It wasn't what they truly craved.

The deafening silence continued as the women looked at each other waiting for someone to speak.

Harriet spoke first. "Well it's not as if we haven't already shared some ideas. I mean the only thing that would make this whole literary exercise worthwhile would be to experience it."

Again, the room was quiet.

Ann broke the stillness. "Harriet, you mean you would do some of the things we've said here?"

"There's more to life than reading and writing, Ann. We are all bright, attractive women. We deserve more than sitting around in a book club."

Maria who had been listening intently finally said, "I don't know about you girls, but I'm not getting any younger. I don't want any more kids, but I still want the other part." The others understood about, the other part.

Jenny said, "Me too."

Ann just blushed.

"Look," Harriet said, "why don't we go to the Paramour Club in the city on Friday night. It's a singles bar on the near Northside. I've never been there but rumor has it that lots of hot guys are there looking for women and women looking for guys. Each of us can decide what we want to do when we get there. The four of us can go home together, or if you meet someone, he can take you home; his or yours."

The ladies all giggled like a bunch of schoolgirls. Ann needed a little persuading, but in the end, they were all in. Friday night would be the night.

They all dressed elegantly for the evening being certain to wear short skirts and low cut blouses revealing a modest amount of cleavage. Ann drove because she was sure she would leave first. and wanted her own vehicle to conveniently get back home.

The rock band was loud. Most of the customers were at least a decade younger than them, so the music wasn't their style. Even the way the younger people dressed was from a different generation. In a word, the women were overdressed.

Jenny, clearly uncomfortable said, "Well girls, this is what you get in a younger crowd. I don't know about you but this will be my first and last drink, then I'm out of here."

"Hey, Jenny," Maria said, "You look fabulous tonight. Give it a couple of drinks, and let's see what happens, okay? "Jenny reluctantly nodded in agreement.

Before long, a guy walked up to Ann. His hair was longer than hers, wore jewelry around his neck and ears, and asked her to dance. She said no. He didn't beg but politely said, "My name is Trevor. I work at MXM in the city. You are gorgeous. What's your name?"

"I'm Lisa," giving him a false name. "I'm not much of a dancer," and she turned away from him.

"Do you mind if we talk then?"

Ann felt trapped. She didn't want to be rude and ignore him but then, she wasn't in the mood to talk with this stranger. When he sat on the barstool next to her, she had no choice but to have a conversation with Trevor and eventually he talked her into one dance, "Only one," she said. And they danced and danced.

Trevor was a terrific dancer and Ann, despite her reluctance, was also a very good dancer. The three friends watched for awhile and eventually struck up a conversation with a man closer to their age. His name was Andrew, Not Andy, as he put it. Andrew bought them a round of drinks. Later, Jenny did the same with another round. By midnight, the women were on their third martini and feeling very good about their surroundings. Even the rock band sounded better. Adding to the entertainment were guys occasionally hitting on them, all a dozen or more years younger than them.

"Where's Ann?" Harriet asked. Maria and Jenny thought she was in the Ladies Room. Maria went to look. Ann wasn't there.

Jenny said, "It isn't like Ann to leave us without saying where she's going."

Ann had been gone for more than a half hour. The three women were concerned, even worried about her disappearance.

Just about then, Harriet looked at the backdoor and saw Ann walk in, her face flushed and more than a few hairs out of place. "Look, there's Ann," Harriet announced to the group. They waved her over to join them. No one was willing ask the key question, Where have you been? They already knew from her appearance.

Ann took a deep breath and said, "I need to go to the john and freshen up."

It was Harriet that said, "By the way, see what you can do about those stains on the back of your dress." Ann gave her a dagger of a frown.

They all stayed until one in the morning, having given out their phone numbers and e-mail addresses to a few guys who promised to keep in touch. The girls' night out was a success but not fulfilling for all but one.

At lunch in the country club restaurant, all they could talk about was the Paramour Club. Finally, Harriet could no longer hide her curiosity. "So Ann, tell us about it."

"About what?" Ann answered with an edge in her voice.

"About you and Trevor."

Ann gave her a smirk, then holding a napkin over her face said, "We danced, and he bought me a drink."

"Anything more?" Harriet asked.

"Oh, he kissed me."

"And?" Jenny asked.

"I guess we got a little romantic for awhile."

Maria smiled and gave Ann a hug. "I'm so proud of you, Ann. I just wish it had been me."

Jenny added, "Yes, that's great, Ann. Who would have thought I was riding home with a newly minted slut."

"Stop it," Harriet yelled scolding Jenny. "If that was meant to be funny, it's not. You should be so lucky. Let's talk about this at our next book club meeting. This isn't the place."

The following week they discussed "Desert Desire." It was all about a couple meeting on the Internet and agreeing to hook up in Las Vegas. So their fantasy appendages to the story began, each with a different added chapter.

Maria gave a lurid account of the guy who had, what she called, "a substantial cock," fucking the lady in four positions in a casino hotel room. Maria was not shy about the details. She masterfully described each one and how the guy came three times. There was a certain glee in her voice when described the feeling of cum flooding her insides when she said, "Fucking without cum is like a latte without the milk."

There was a time out for wine and hors d'oeuvres and to catch their collective breath. Jenny was next.

She said, "It turns out our heroine had been corresponding on the Internet with Billy, a nineteen year old. He said he was twenty-four. She was thirty but said she was twenty-five. Billy was incredibly handsome, and she couldn't resist him. His cock wasn't like in Maria's story, but it was big enough and really hard. He was more nervous than she was when they got naked, so she began with a blowjob to relax the teenager. It helped. She had to show him what she wanted, you know, orally."

"Billy finally caught on and boy, could he ever suck clit. She was yelling and screaming at him not to stop. It must have scared him at first until he realized he was doing it right. Then she showed him how to finger fuck her, first with one finger then two."

"Anyway, they finally got around to screwing each other. He was going to put on a condom, but she said it would be okay without it. She wanted to feel his cum gushing inside her. You girls know what I mean. That's about it, although she invited him to her house in Tennessee."

Harriet said, "Ooo, Jenny, that would be a great way to end the book. I'm having her go home with Andrew. You remember, like the older guy at the Paramour Club who said he wasn't Andy. He was very experienced and introduced our heroine to anal. You know girls, my husband, Marcus, didn't want to do it that way, but I've been wanting to try it ever since my sister said it was worth a try. She told me, 'If you haven't done it, you've really missed out.'"

All of the women giggled except for Ann who was trying to be invisible in the background. Ann seemed to be hiding a secret.

"Okay Ann, enough of 'Desert Desire'. Tell us what you really did with Trevor," Harriet demanded, "and don't leave out any of the details."

Ann was fidgeting with her bracelet before she said, "Well, there isn't much to tell."

She was still timid about expressing her opinions, but in this case she showed a certain urgency to share her secret. She would not be telling a wishful fantasy but what actually happened at their night out. There was an air of excitement in her voice as she quietly revealed to her friends what happened with Trevor.

"When Trevor arrived at the bar," Ann began, "I didn't even give him a second look. I wished he would just go away. After awhile, he kind of grew on me with that killer smile. He asked me to dance and I said no. Trevor just smiled at me and said, 'Come on, I’ll show you the rumba.' Just to get rid of him, I agreed and we danced."

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

"Trevor turned out to be a great dancer, and he showed me the steps. Afterward he introduced me to his friends who bought me a drink. It was pretty strong because I started to feel it when Trevor took me back on the floor for a slow dance."

"He held me so tight my breasts rubbed against his chest, and I felt his hardness on my belly. When the music stopped, he turned my head toward his and gave me a big deep delicious kiss. I was hopelessly horny by then. I really didn't care what came next."

"We sat alone together at a corner table. He ordered another round of drinks that soon had my head spinning. He sat so close to me we were speaking in whispers. The drink was having it's effect, so I was talking more than I should. I told Trevor a little about our book club and how we wanted to write a sexy romance novel."

"Well, he listened but wasn't idle. His hand was on my thigh half way up my dress. I guess I should have objected, but I didn't. Maybe I even encouraged it a little. The truth is, I could feel the moisture building inside me and before long my panties were dripping wet. I think he felt it when he touched me there."

"Things got a little fuzzy from there when he took my hand and led me outside and around the corner to the alley. I knew what we both wanted at that point. I tried to object by saying, Not here, Trevor. Please not here. I didn't say it forcefully enough because he lowered me to my knees and dropped his jeans. I remember his cock sprang out at me like a jack in the box."

"His large hands encircled the back of my head pulling my open mouth to him. It could have been the alcohol but the taste of his precum was delicious. While I was blowing him, I heard voices and pulled back to hide my face. It was too late. A couple of drunks passed us laughing. One of them said, Shit, she had him all the way down! Lucky asshole."

"At that Trevor pulled me up turning me facing the brick wall. He gently pressed on my shoulders to bend me over a trash can. He had my dress pulled above my waist and my panties down below my knees."

"Before I knew it, he was inside me. Oh my god girls, what a feeling! Hot flesh filling my vagina like nothing I felt before. It's so much better than our toys, ladies. You know that my ex didn't trust birth control pills, so he always wore a condom. This was so new to me. A naked cock in my pussy was so new."

"But that's not all, girls. Trevor is quite the guy because he took his time before finishing. Girls, as you probably have guessed, that's new to me too. You know, having a man shooting gobs and gobs of hot gooey fluids inside me. Oh how glorious. I never realized what I had been missing."

"When he was through, we came back to the bar, and I saw you three staring at me like I was a ghost. Cum kept seeping through my panties and my hair looked like it had been through a hurricane. Then Harriet mentioned the stain on my dress. My god that was embarrassing. I had to hurry to get in the washroom to cleanup before I came back to the bar."

When Ann had finished her story, Maria said, “It seems so degrading out in the alley. Wasn't it humiliating being watched like that?"

"It might have been if I was sober. I was in the moment and didn't care."

Jenny wondered, "But weren't afraid of getting pregnant?”

“You know what, Jenny? I didn't even think about that until after I got home. It made the whole thing seem even more exciting.”

Harriet remarked, “But you didn't say anything about getting off with your own orgasm."

“Oh well that. That can happen later. Anyway I had some pretty nice sensations even without an orgasm.”

“What did you mean by later?” Jenny asked.

“I gave him my cell." Ann added. "He might call sometime. I even had the feeling his friends might like to meet you. There's one more thing, I didn't tell you. He suggested he bring a few of his friends over to join us at our next book club meeting."

"You know what he was getting at, right?" Jenny asked. "I mean none of them looked like bookworms."

Ann blinked as if she was having trouble with her contacts. "No. What do think he was saying?"

"I think he and his friends want a good time. They want to join us for a sex party, not a book discussion."

There was a murmur in the room. Harriet said, "Look, that's enough for tonight. This is a little beyond our earlier plan. We'll talk more about this at lunch after golf next week."

Lunch the following week was a flurry of conversation. They disguised the topic of a sex party as a Tupperware Party so that those overhearing them wouldn't get suspicious.

"Do they still make products that we can trust?" Maria asked. She was really asking if the men, a.k.a. "products," were trustworthy.

"We won't know, Maria, until we try them out," Jenny replied.

"Who would host the party?" Ann wondered.

Harriet excitedly suggested having it at her place. She definitely loved the idea. In fact, Harriet's somewhat pretentiously home was perfect for a "Tupperware" party. There were opinions on both sides of the idea floating back and forth. Some said they didn't need a Tupperware Party to find what they wanted. Others said the new line looked really exciting. After three bottles of wine, it was finally decided the party was a good idea, and Ann was to be the organizer.

"Oh my god, girls. I can't do it," Ann objected.

"Ann, all you have to do is call Trevor. Tell him the date we are having our book club and the address. What could be simpler?"

"Yeah, but what if he wants to know more?"

"Don't tell him anything. Let him do the thinking and worrying. If they show up, fine. If not, we can live with that."

Ann contacted Trevor giving him the date, time and address. Most importantly, she told him the book they were going to discuss.

He told her, "Mrs. Stolworth, most of my friends aren't the literary type, but I'll see if anyone is interested."

His friends were interested.

A diverse group showed up on Harriet's front door shortly after nine that night. They weren't the Cary Grant types. Trevor and his friends looked like guys in a heavy metal band. There was Trevor, of course, followed by a brute of a white guy. There was a Hispanic and a black dude to complete the quartet.

The idea of a book discussion pretty much vanished the moment the guys walked through the door. Harriet offered them a drink. Trevor offered the women a smoke, the kind you roll yourself. The black dude poured the drinks; the women accepted the weed. It had been a long time since college when the women last smoked a joint. It had an almost immediate effect.

By nine thirty, they had lost their inhibitions, and had overcome their apprehensions about being with twenty-something potheads. None of them could have imagined being in a situation like this. There were no romance novels that had the heroines at a sex party with stoners. It was a story; their story to tell.

The boys didn't need a stimulant to be aroused. They just naturally came that way and had expectations that weren't far from those of the women whose clothes were meant for one thing, seduction.

To move their agenda forward, Harriet put on music with Congo rhythms perfect for dancing and seduction. It was the women that spun around the room in a provocative way with each beat of the Congo band. Maria jumped on the large coffee table to show off her individual style, much like a stripper. She had an appreciative audience yelling for her to take it off. Even her friends joined the chorus of "Strip Maria. Take it all off!"

Maria arched her back putting her super sized breasts on display. She shook her shoulders and hips as she slowly and deliberately unbuttoned her blouse. Underneath was a pink lace bra covering large breasts that swayed with the music. Imitating a professional stripper, she tossed her blouse to the boys who were salivating for more. She gave them more by giving them less when she stepped out of her skirt showing her matching pink lace panties. Maria's exuberance caused her to trip and was caught by the burly guy that took the opportunity to pull down her bra revealing two chocolate brown areoles the size of coffee cup holders.

All that was left were her heels and panties. At the most inopportune time, the music stopped and the brute yelled, "I don't know about you guys but my cock's beggin' for pussy."

It was a vulgar way to put it, but his crude announcement was the spark that immediately ignited the flames of their lusty desires. The atmosphere in the room had turned cum-bust-ible.

The Hispanic gave Maria a bear hug around the waist, picked her up and sat her on the sofa. He dropped to his knees, spread her legs and pushed her panties aside. His tongue was all over her slit. There was no resistance from Maria when her hips met his lips. He might have been young, but he knew what a girl wanted using his fingers to open wide her pussy lips to get a clear shot at her clit.

The audience was appreciative but not idle. Trevor was with Ann. Harriet and Jenny had their own partners. Every voyeur in the room waited for the next move.

The guy pleasuring Maria fumbled with his zipper. He was so hard, Maria had to help get his cock out of his pants. Without wasting time, he was inside her going full throttle pounding into her like a hammer. The others didn't wait for the finish. They had their own desires to saatisfy.

Trevor picked up Ann and headed for a bedroom. She was heard squealing and letting out shrieks of pleasure as Trevor banged hard into her cunt. Her legs sprawled apart held in the air by Trevor's strong hands; her feet reaching for the ceiling, her eyes rolled back that focused on nothing.

Harriet took the black dude to her rec room where she pushed a dildo up his ass while she fucked him cowgirl. Harriet always believed a guy's ass should be plugged because it pressures his prostate, making him last longer. She also got lucky. Harriet had fantasized about a man that was big. Her ex-husband, Marcus, was small and never satisfied her. This stud was exactly what she had dreamed about. In fact, he was so thick that his cock brushed against her clit with each stroke. She now understood what it meant to be a multi-orgasmic woman. It became a very wet sloppy ending for them both.

Jenny was already half naked on the carpet with a boy only eighteen or nineteen. Her nipples stood out erect as she tit fucked a thin but long dick. She licked her lips, then took him down her throat before leaping on him for a reverse cowgirl fuck. He didn't last long, and finished with sudden bursts of cum, pumping into her in rapid succession, one spurt following another until he was out of ammunition.

Jenny had only begun to be satisfied. It was like an itch that had been scratched giving momentary relief, only to have dozens more flare up needing attention. She needed his cunt scratcher back in for a longer stay. After a few minutes of rest, she was pleasured as she wished.

By midnight, everyone had been satisfied at least once, their naked bodies still glistening with sweat. They were back in the living room smoking pot while the boys made lewd remarks about what they wanted to do with the women. They wouldn't be disappointed.

It came as no surprise to the other women when Harriet, who was totally wasted, suggested that maybe a couple of the boys would like to do DP. She had spoken often of doing double penetration during their book discussions. This night she was game. A guy by the name of Mario who had been with Jenny earlier and his buddy jumped at the chance.

This was the signal for the burly guy to make a move on Ann. She was reluctant to change partners at first, but once she saw that he was so well endowed, she couldn't resist, and let him have his way. He fucked her like a locomotive without brakes, so long and so hard she couldn't stop yelling, "I'm cumming, oh my god, I'm cumming."

Near the end, Ann was out of breath and gasped, "Don't you dare take it out until you leave every last drop of cum inside me."

Jenny and Maria had little choice but to have a three-some with the only male left. It was Trevor. He welcomed their attention as Jenny sucked his cock, and Maria licked his balls. Trevor in turn fucked them both, first Jenny, then Maria, back to Jenny and again in Maria. It was like musical chairs. The only mystery was who would get creamed. The lucky girl was Jenny who had an insatiable desire for cum. She had already been filled earlier by two healthy loads, now the third came into her like a fast moving stream overflowing its banks.

As the TV commercial often says, But wait, there's more. Trevor wasn't finished with the women. He took Maria's head and roughly positioned it between Jenny's legs saying, "You cunts ain't gonna waste an ounce of my precious cum." Maria, either drunk or high, eagerly savored every drop as it squeezed out of Jenny's freshly fucked swollen pussy.

Meanwhile, the boys were finishing with Harriet only seconds apart. They left her dripping from both holes. She had no regrets. Her sister had been right, If you haven't done it, you've really missed out.

The best part of having young guys at their party was that they each had plenty in reserve and could cum multiple times, yet none of them lasted very long. They performed endlessly with hardly any rest. They never worried much about the women's pleasure. It was all about theirs. The ladies were not unhappy with that. They were horny, and had received satisfaction from their intense lust and of course, hard cocks.

At sunrise, the guys were gone, and left behind four very sore but satisfied pussies. So what happened next? After their "Tupperware Party," the women wrote and published this story leading to new friends, many that have become book buddies and more.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments