Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deacon's Wife

"She was the perfect wife, but even perfect women have needs."

53
11 Comments 11
56.0k Views 56.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Sherri was a proper woman. She wore the nicest clothes, expensive jewellery, fingernails always neatly manicured and weekly trips to the hair stylist. She had to, after all, she was a prominent woman in the community. Her husband, on top of being the manager of the local back, also had investments in a wide array of companies. He was also a deacon of the local church, and had great regard for the reputation of his family. Nothing was too expensive for the image of this family, and no scandal would ever touch it.

Everyone thought Sherri was a nice lady. She was prominent yes, but also down to earth. She was kind and helpful, but also knew what she wanted. Sherri was the person that every woman wanted to be like. Proper, sinless, beautiful, the perfect woman it seems.

She was about 5’7”, and prided herself in keeping herself fit, even after raising three children. Her hair was short and styled, with long strands falling over her forehead. Her body was not athletic by any means, but was still well toned. Her ass was firm, and she obviously knew it by some of the clothes she wore. Her breasts were small, about a 34B, soft, but definitely not heading south. They were still perky enough so that she would not have to wear a bra, if she didn’t want to. This of course was not an option, as wearing a bra is only the proper thing to do.

Sherri seemed perfect, but inside, she didn’t feel it. She liked her position in society, yes. She liked that other women admired her. However the pressure of being such a prim, proper, perfect woman wore at her. She missed the carefree days of her youth, where she could make mistakes and just be herself.

Sherri knew that other guys checked her out, and it flattered her, but it also frustrated her. Her husband, when he wasn’t on a business trip, was at work late. When he was home, his mind was still at work. Sex was almost non-existent, something saved only for the rare vacations they took. Sherri was reduced to pleasuring herself in the bathtub, by herself.

That was the way it was this week. One of the younger guys from church had obviously been checking her out. She figured he was one of the youth guys, definitely a teenager. She had seen him out of the corner of her eye looking at her. She had blushed and been a little turned on by the attention, but pretended like she didn’t noticed. She couldn’t afford to flirt with anyone. What would people think if they saw? She noticed him looking several times, and she actually made sure that he saw her on several occasions. She even looked into his eyes to say hello as she passed by.

At home, the thought of a teenage boy lusting after her was an incredible turn on. She tried not to think about it, but came hard in the bathtub fantasizing. Fantasy, that was all it was though, nothing more.

It was Wednesday evening. All was quiet. The kids were out, some kid of church youth event, a food drive if she remembered correctly. Sherri loved these nights. She was not limited to the bathtub. Tonight, she was on the couch, with the TV on to some raunchy show. She was wearing a black skirt that came to her knees and a black long sleeved top. She had taken her bra off and tossed it on the floor; she loved rubbing her nipples when she did this. Her other hand was inside of her skirt, rubbing her moist accessible pussy, as the panties were lying beside the bra. The loved it, the fuzziness of it all was overwhelming. She was just getting to the point of thinking of perhaps giving herself her first orgasm for the night when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Startled, Sherri jerked her hand out of her skirt and jumped up. She walked to the door flustered. Just before opening the door, she realized her top was still up and she quickly pulled it back down. She took a quick breath and opened the door. There stood the boy from church that she had been fantasizing about all week. She swallowed hard and croaked, “Hi.”

Just as startled, he stared at her. “It’s it’s you.” he sputtered out. “I mean, hi, I think I know you from church, and um, we’ve got this food drive going on…” His voice trailed off.

Sherry licked her lips, her pussy still tingling from her play. Her mind went back to the fantasy she had just had of this same boy ravaging her. She felt her pussy pulsating, she wanted it bad. Strange, she could always shake of the feeling at will, but not this time. She knew her eyes must look glazed.

“Um, ma’am?” The boy was still waiting. She saw him glance up and down, checking her out again.

The urges were too strong; it had been too long. She grabbed the startled boy’s shirt, pulled him in and slammed the door. Then she pushed him against the door and planted firm kiss on his lips, her tongue immediately inside his, her body pressed up against his. She ground against him, feeling his hardness.

She backed away and lifted up her shirt, out of complete impulse. The boy stared at her breasts in disbelief, then slowly reached out and nervously touched them. “Wow,” he whispered, as he felt the soft perky breasts.

Sherri closed her eyes and moaned, feeling moistness forming around her pussy. She put her hand on his crotch and felt his hard cock pushing up against the fabric of his pants.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

She bit her bottom lip and squeezed the bulge in his pants.

This was completely new territory for both of them. He was speechless as she knew what she wanted, and he was terrified by the thought of it. Suddenly she got down on her knees and unzipped his pants. She pulled them down and reached into his underwear to pull out his hard cock. She gasped; it was a lot bigger than she expected, certainly a lot bigger than her husbands. She grasped it firmly in her smooth, manicured proper lady hand and stroked it slowly. She looked up at him and his eyes were closed, with a smile of enjoyment on his face.

As she stared at his huge cock in her hand, her free hand went down her skirt to her wet pussy. She moaned as she rubbed her swollen clit. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling, and by doing so, momentarily forgets to stroke the cock in her hand.

He looked down as she began to moan, not believing that he was actually watching the deacon’s wife pleasuring herself. He bent down and hesitantly kissed her wet-looking lips, unsure of how she would react. The response was immediate and aggressive as she kissed him back hungrily, biting at his lower lip. He trembled and started losing the use of her legs. She lowered herself to the carpeted floor, brinigng him with her, kissing passionately. As her knees came up, her skirt fell upward to her waist. They stopped kissing and he looked at her; her classy black sweater pulled up to her neck, her soft yet perky breasts right in front of him, her nipples hard. He looked further down to see the skirt bunched up at her waist and gasped as he realized that she’s naked underneath, her hand rubbing her wet pussy.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. She couldn’t believe that she had actually said those words. They sounded so crude, so vulgar, so hot. The boy had the same reaction. He stopped, unsure of what he heard. The passion overtook Sherri as she grabbed him by the shirt and looked into his eyes. “Fuck me!” she demanded.

He climbed on top of her, only a vague idea of what he was supposed to do, an obvious virgin. Her hips moved upward, wanting his cock, moaning in sweet expectation. Knowing only what he as heard from others and the odd picture, he moved his young hard sensitive cock toward her wetness and pushed it in part way. As he felt her pussy clamp around his cock and felt her gyrating motions, his virgin cock could not contain the pleasure. He exploded hard, his cock coming out, the cum squirting over Sherri’s skirt and her tummy.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” she said angrily. “This is not the way it works. I want mine too!”

She sat up and pushed him roughly to the floor. Then she bent down and started to lick his young cock up and down, swallowing the cum. With this new sensation, the cock did not soften at all. Instead, it seemed to grow in size. She put her mouth over the head of the cock hesitantly, as this was completely new for her: so vulgar, so incredibly hot. Then, as she swirled her tongue around his cock head, she started gaining confidence and soon her head was bobbing up and down, his cock going in and out of her mouth. Then, before she let him cum again, she climbed on top of him and lowered herself down on his erect cock.

She moaned as he felt it plunge into her depths. “Oh fuck, yes,” she heard herself say, not caring any more of how proper she was. She had never felt anything quite this wonderful before. The young cock was huge, touching places inside of her that had never been touched. She slowly moved up and down, getting used to the size of it. She leaned forward, her breasts close to his face, and kept moving up and down.

Her breasts right in his face allowed him the opportunity to grab them and suck the hard nipples. She shuttered and moaned loudly, picking up speed. It take no time at all as she gasped, grunted, squealed and finally let loose with screams of orgasmic ecstasy. It’s the first time she’s made noise during an orgasm and it turns her on even more.

She sat up, her hands on the floor, and rode him hard. He reached up to fondle her bouncing breasts and she squealed as he pinched her nipples. “Oh fuck, fuck,” she moaned in rhythm with her bouncing. Suddenly she felt his cock growing again inside of her. Knowing he was about to cum inside of her turned her on even more and she began to shake as her orgasm started closing in.

Suddenly he grunted and gasped, thrusting himself upward. He shook as he came, his hot cum shooting hard, deep inside of Sherri’s womb. Sherry gasped at the feeling, knowing this was not her husband's cum, but a forbidden boy. This new heat inside of her brought on a complete ecstasy for her, beyond what she had ever felt before. She screamed as she came hard together with the boy.

After want seemed to be an eternity of wave after wave of pleasure, she fell on top of him shaking, still grinding against him as her orgasms subsided. They stared at each other in wonder, knowing full well that this was not to be a one time thing, but an ongoing thing of wonder. Sherry, the perfect, proper wife now had a naughty side, and she loved it.

Published 
Written by Hootch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments