Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the driving instructor part 2

"Driving lessons heat up"

20
3 Comments 3
27.9k Views 27.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My dad was waiting for an answer. I wasn't sure what to say honestly. I was 21 after all. But he didn't set it up so I could have sex with her though.

“No, we didn't have sex. She is just really good at her job I guess. And she is really nice as well,” I replied.

“OK then. Just twice now you have come home with a grin on your face. So what should I think?” Bill asked.

“I don't know. But she wants to take me out again. So I may go out with her again tomorrow. I think this is really helping though. I think soon I could be taking the drivers test again. And I know I'm gonna pass that damn test,” I replied.

I think he was a little more than skeptical. He knew I was a guy and needed to have sex every now and then. But he let it go.

“Well, OK. That's good. But make sure you are concentrating on the road and not her. Got it?” Bill asked.

“I got it. Don't worry about it,” I replied.

Then I went to my room and masturbated. I had Pam on my mind and she wasn't gonna get off it anytime soon. So I called her to set up another lesson with her. And she was more than happy to make it the very next day. She was a little more than eager to say the least. So the next day I was out there waiting for her once again. This time she showed even before the agreed upon time. She pulled up and got out.

“I know I'm early. But I couldn't stay away,” Pam said as she got close.

“I know. You seemed more than eager on the phone my lady,” I replied.

“I'm your lady?” Pam asked.

“Yes, all mine, you wouldn't be cheating on me would you?” I asked.

“No, of course not. Do you think your dad is watching us?” Pam asked.

Then we both looked over at the house. But we both saw nothing.

“Well, can I kiss you then?” Pam asked.

“I won't say no to that. But nothing else here out in the open. We don't wanna get caught,” I replied.

Then we both kissed each other for about 10 seconds. We didn't get caught, but I think it was pretty close though. Then we got in the car. We both buckled up and I turned on the car. Then we kissed once again and I started driving. That time I wasn't so nervous. Of course after getting a hand job from a MILF was absolutely great to say the least. So we just went here and there again.

“So you really are driving a lot better. Are you less nervous now?” Pam asked.

“Well, you could say that. I mean after yesterday. Holy shit,” I replied.

“So you really liked that Jack? Being with a MILF?” Pam asked.

“Hell yes I did. You are a great MILF. Have you ever been with someone younger like me before? If you don't mind me asking. I've just never been with a MILF. But have you been with someone my age before?” I asked.

Then she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“No, I've never been with someone your age before you Jack. And you are the sexiest young man alive,” Pam replied.

“No kidding, and thank you. Well, I guess it was a first for both of us. So that's kinky,” I said.

Then she kissed me once again and leaned down. She was kissing me on the arm. Then leaned over even more and got down towards her crotch.

“What are you doing Pam?” I asked.

“Well, it's very obvious that we both like to try things for the first time. And I never actually tried this. I think you'll like it even more than me. So just relax. Truth be told you have been driving a lot better than I've said. I just really like you Jack. You won't crash, you'll be OK. Just let me know when you are gonna pop,” Pam said.

Then she undid my pants and took my dick out. Then she took my dick into her mouth. Now that was absolute paradise. I kept my hands at 10 and 2 though. I just did my best not to get distracted. But driving with that feeling is a little hard though.

“Shit Pam. You got a pair of lips on that mouth. Damn,” I said.

She started going up and down slowly. Then I nearly instantly got all sweaty. I was breathing in and out as slowly as I could. I did my best to keep my cool. But she did take a short break.

“Wow, you got a really nice cock. Has this been in many mouths before?” Pam asked.

“Just a couple, I promise,” I replied.

Then she took my dick back into her mouth. I worried not only that maybe I'd crash into something, but also people might see my face and get a bad impression of what was happening. Pam wasn't making it any easier. She started going up and down rather quickly. That made the blow job even better, but made it even harder to concentrate though.

“Shit Pam. You aren't making this any easier. I can't concentrate quite right, you better stop now,” I said.

“Just cum for me Jack,” Pam replied.

On the bright side, I was about to cum.

“Shit, now I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum,” I said.

Then she backed away. Then I came a great deal everywhere. Then she started kissing my cheek and stroking my dick as well. I was breathing even harder after that. That felt so damn good.

“Holy shit, you are a sex goddess Pam. A MILF goddess too,” I said.

Then she kissed me on the cheek once again and kept stroking my dick slowly.

“So, did you like that Jack?” Pam asked.

“Yes, you could say that. You could say I fucking loved it too,” I replied.

“Well, I must say that you are really good too. I can't believe how well you drove as I got lips around your hard cock. You are gonna kick ass at that test. I fucking know it,” Pam said.

Then I remembered something.

“And you thought I was ready after the first time we went out?” I asked.

“Yes, but I really like you though. I just know that I'm really older than you and I didn't want it to end just like that. So I just said you should come out with me again,” Pam replied.

“Well, I think you could have at least told me that. I've had a couple girlfriends that my dad still has no idea about,” I said.

“OK, I'd like to see you again then. You might be a lot younger than I am, but you are one sweet guy that I'd like to keep around if I can. But do you like me too?” Pam asked.

Then I actually thought about it for a few seconds. She was nice and sexy; a perfect combination. I don't think I was quite ready to let go of her either.

“Yes, I like you too. I never would have thought I'd do it with my driving instructor before. Never done that before either. And you are a very sexy driving instructor too,” I replied.

Then she leaned over and we kissed on the lips real quick.

“Do you remember where that parking lot is?” Pam asked.

“Yes, why you ask?” I asked.

“Well, why don't you drive there and pull in.

AfricanGodess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfricanGodess

Then you may just find out. Fair enough?” Pam asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

Then I drove us back over to that same parking lot. I was in a hurry though. My dick was still out there. So I went as quick as I could over there. We got there about 10 minutes later. We drove in and went to the same place as the day before.

“Well, we're here now,” I said.

“Well, would you get out with me?” Pam asked.

“Sure but you don't have a gun do you?” I asked.

“No, we're both gonna leave happy. I guarantee it,” Pam replied.

I turned off the car. Then we kissed once and got out. I locked up.

“Let's go now,” Pam said.

She took my hand and we started walking towards the back. I wasn't sure where we were going exactly. Last time we just parked at the end of the parking lot. Now we were really going far back. So we got far enough back there we stopped.

“Would you have sex with me if I asked you to?” Pam asked.

“Yes, I would. Are we ready for that?” I asked.

“I think so. But no one finds out about this. I mean no one,” Pam replied.

“Fair enough,” I said.

Then we started making out as I was against a wall. It was really kinky. I liked it a lot. We both put our arms around each other the best we could. So held were holding each other very closely as we were making out passionately. I felt her boobs pressing up against me. It was hot outside it being summer in the afternoon, but it was worth it. We were getting sweaty already. Then I started rubbing her pussy through her dress she was wearing and her underwear. It was a thin dress as well. So she felt it quite easily. She let out a few soft moans. Even through that dress and her underwear she was wearing, I felt her juices. So she was more than turned on. So I got down on my knees. I lifted up her dress and pulled down her underwear. She held onto her dress.

“Wow, that is a nice pussy,” I said.

“Thank you, fuck me,” Pam replied.

Then I started licking her wet pussy. She really liked it. I didn't have a lot of experience licking pussy honestly. But she was liking it though.

“Oh shit Jack. Yes, lick that fucking pussy,” Pam said.

She encouraged me. So I made sure I did me best to make her moan. She put her hands onto my head and made me stick my tongue in there as deep as I could. Then she couldn't help but belt out some moans. I knew I was gonna make her cum when I heard her moaning. I was licking her pussy, sticking my tongue in there as well. And I also put my hands up onto her nice rack. I squeezed them a little tightly. Tighter than last time.

“Shit, make those titties yours Jack. Squeeze them tight. They won't bite you,” Pam said.

So I squeezed them as tightly as I could as I had my tongue was deep inside her wet pussy. Then I brought my hands back down and I spread out her sweet pussy lips. They were swollen, but they were still really nice. Then I stuck in my tongue again and was very close to hitting her g-spot.

“Fuck me, fuck me Jack, that feels so damn good. That tongue is amazing,” Pam said.

Then I even stuck my fingers up in there too. I really wanted to seal the deal and make sure she had a great orgasm. So I kept my fingers in there deep and licking her pussy. She let out some nice moans for a minute. They started to get louder and louder. Then I knew that time was coming soon.

“Shit Jack, I'm cumming,” Pam said.

So I backed away about a foot and watched the fireworks.

“I'm not sure, but I think that could have been the first time I gave a woman an orgasm,” I said as I stood up.

“Even if it was, it won't be the last,” Pam replied holding a condom.

Then I took the condom and she took off her dress completely. She took off her bra as well. I was gonna get undressed right away, but I was mesmerized by what I saw truth be told. She was a really sexy MILF.

“You are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful Pam,” I said.

“Thank you and now put that condom on that great dick already,” Pam replied.

So I took off my pants and shoes real quick. My dick poked out a little through my boxers. Then I took them off as well. I took it out of the package and put it on. Then I came towards her as she was up against the wall and slowly inserted my dick in up into her as we were still standing up facing me. Then we both wrapped our arms around each other rather tightly. I began thrusting my dick in and out the best I could in that position and we kissed each other several times as well.

“Let's get this shirt off now,” Pam said.

Then she took off my shirt. I could really feel her great rack up against me. As I was thrusting my dick up into her further and further, her boobs pressed up against me even harder.

“Oh yeah, ram me hard. Get that dick up inside me like that, deep,” Pam said.

Then I felt both of us getting more and more sweaty. We were both breathing very heavily. And it was very kinky to having sex in public. The possibility that we could get caught. So we held each other tightly as I did my best to thrust my dick inside her. Then we both started moaning loudly.

“Oh shit!” We both screamed.

Then we both just had huge orgasms. We held each other very close still. We just had passionate sex and it was absolutely great too.

“Well, that bar none the best sex I ever had. Even better than the sex I had with my kids' father. No bullshit,” Pam said.

“No kidding. You certainly are a very sexy MILF Pam. You should be in the MILF hall of fame or something like that,” I replied.

“Well, thank you Jack. I always appreciate kind words. Well, we should get back before your dad gets suspicious. But thank you for the sex. Bar none, best sex of my life,” Pam said.

Then we kissed each other again and started getting dressed.

“Well, do you mind if we go out at least one more time?” I asked.

“Well, you don't need to practice anymore. But I could say we need to go out one more time. But after a while, your dad may get suspicious though. You were nervous our first time. But even you wouldn't stay nervous forever,” Pam replied.

Then as we were both dressed we came to each other and gave each other another kiss.

“And the best kisser too, hands down,” Pam said.

“Well, thank you,” I replied.

“You're welcome. Well, can you give a lady a ride back?” Pam asked.

“You gotta give me a kiss first,” I replied.

Then we kissed again, we headed back to my car. It took a couple minutes of course, then we got in and I drove back to my house. But this time my dad was waiting for us out there.

Published 
Written by LeeT845
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments