Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The English Milf and I.... My First Time

"A short story about losing my virginity"

18
12 Comments 12
53.5k Views 53.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I was about 17 at the time and in great shape, as I was going through one of those getting fit phases in my life since I used to be quite a chubby child growing up.

I had just arrived for the National Weightlifting Competition and got the first taxi from the airport to the hotel. It was an old man driving, I wasn’t sure that I would ever get to the hotel as he kept on staring confusingly at the GPS unit which was mounted on the dashboard.

Finally, after an hour and a half of driving we finally arrived at the hotel. This is where it all began. We met in the hotel lobby, I was taking the bags out of the taxi, I had about four suitcases and a bucket of protein powder, which was a tad too much to handle. I bent down to ‘attempt’ to pick them all up at once but was unable to carry them all up to my room at once. So I sat them down in the lobby and scoured the area to see if there was anyone who could look after them for me while I was taking the others away from to my room.

As I looked around, there weren’t many people, which was surprising, but I looked over to the lobby and it was then that our eyes met, she was wearing a floral dress, which revealed her beautiful, well-maintained MILF body! It was quite revealing and I could see a great deal of cleavage. I went over and asked the beautiful MILF, who was sipping on a martini if she didn’t mind looking after my bags while I take the others up to my room. I found myself stumbling upon a few words and it was very difficult not to notice her well-maintained figure and exposed cleavage.

"Sure honey, not a problem" replying with a little chuckle and a cheeky smile.

I think that is when she noticed the bulge in my pants begin to grow. It was the first time in public that I had ever gotten hard in public and I began to blush a little bit. I insisted I would only be a maximum of five minutes.

I raced up three flights of stairs to my room, dumped my bags on the ground. Put on a little deodorant and went back down the stairs to the lobby. I returned and as I expected she was still there, just finishing her martini. As she turned around, getting up off her chair she asked if it would help if she took the bucket of protein powder. 

"Yes that would be great, I think I have over packed" I said, as I smiled to her.

We started chatting on the way to my room and I explained that I was here for the National Weightlifting Competition, she seemed very interested and began asking questions about what sort of exercises I do and how often I train, what do I use protein powder for. That is when I really noticed her sexy English accent. On the way up to my room, I could feel my member begin to grow again as her sensual voice aroused me.

We finally arrived at my room, and I thanked her for her help. She said it was fine and she was happy to do it. As I put my things away in my room, she asked

"Could you come to my room and show me some stretches and exercises to help my flexibility?"

"Sure, it is the least I can do; I’ll meet you there in five minutes. Which room is yours?"

"Room 452, one level up and on your right."

"Alright, I’ll see you soon."

At this stage I didn’t really think that I was going to lose my virginity but little did I know what she had in store for me.

I arrived at room 452 in a little just over five minutes, I knocked on the door and to my surprise she answered in just a robe. She opened the door and in her sensual English accent she said

"I’m just getting changed, come in though, and take a seat on the bed, I won’t be long"

As she suggested I took a seat on the bed and waited for her to return from the bathroom as she was getting changed.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

She came out of the bathroom still in her robe, lent over to my ear and whispered

"I think you know why I asked you to come to my room don’t you? It wasn’t really about the stretching, you knew that since you are a smart young man. My husband and I have just divorced and I haven’t had cock in my pussy for weeks!"

At this stage, I knew what was going on, it was my dream come true, fucking and English MILf and losing my virginity at the same time. She first took my hand and put it on the drawstring of the robe and said "Pull". I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was wearing nothing underneath. Her beautiful body was just like one from a scene in the Naughty Mom videos, even better.

Then she undressed me, using nothing but her teeth, I was wearing shorts and a singlet top since it was a warm summer's day in Australia. After she took off my boxers, she said, "My my my, what do we have here?"

I couldn't get over how sexy her accent was! I got harder and harder every time she spoke!

At this stage I was rock hard, she pulled off my boxers and then stood up and grabbed me by my cock and led me to the shower, where the water was already running and she got on her knees and sucked my thick, stiff cock for a while, before she gave me a soapy rub down. She then asked me to grab her by the ass and lift her onto my throbbing member and we began to fuck right there against the shower wall. It was incredibly hot and I could feel I was about to cum soon.

"Harder, harder mmmmmm I'm going to cum soon." She screamed,

Shortly after I exploded deep inside her juicy MILF pussy and once again she began to rub me down with her slippery, soapy hands.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off, her breasts were amazingly soft for someone of her age I thought and I could feel that I was getting hard again. At this point in time, I thought I’ll be a bit cheeky (part of my personality), so I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder and positioned her on the bed. This is when I asked her to suck my cock again!

As she lay back exhausted she got a small bottle of baby oil and gave it to me. I had read in a few magazines girls love it when you massage their breasts with baby oil. She didn’t even have to ask and I was already rubbing her down, massaging her extremely soft and mature breasts.

This is where she asked me to put my young cock between her tits and I began fucking her amazing, smooth, slippery, mature breasts. I think she knew that it wouldn’t be long before I exploded again, so after a little while of ‘titty fucking’ she turned me over, lying me on my back with my stiff, young cock standing straight up and sat on it. She began riding me and it wasn’t long before I could feel that I was going to explode again.

I whispered, "Do you want me to cum on your face?"

She replied with moans and just as she was about to reply, I began to fuck her harder, and must have hit a very sensitive spot in her pussy and she squealed, "YESSSSS!"

I pulled out just before and exploded all over her face, she began licking her lips and using her hands to clean up the mess I had made all over her face.

After cleaning up, we chatted and had something to drink. I explained that it was my first time and I was 17, her jaw dropped, as she was astounded at how well I handled her. She gave me her email address and we have been chatting every time it nears her business trip to Australia.

Published 
Written by big_aussie_boi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments