Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The fantasy neighbour (Part 1)

"This is my first story. Hope you all like it and please criticize as you like it! Work of fiction."

26
5 Comments 5
28.4k Views 28.4k
998 words 998 words
I live in a very family friendly building in a condo. I am 16, currently in university studying Music. I am an average built and for some reason I am pretty successful with girls. I have dated many girls and a few from where I live.

The building I live in has six floors and I live in the fifth one opposite to some quite beautiful women. The condo opposite to mine was inhabited by my ex and her family. My ex was pretty beautiful but her mother was the hottest women I had lusted for. She was slim and had a tight ass which she was never afraid to flaunt. Good sized boobs and a sexy legs just added to her goddess like appearance. I only lusted for her until one day, my dreams came true...

One day I was asked by my mum to go ask Cassie (the ex's mother's name) for the time of departure for the party both families were invited to. As our families were close I just barged into her condo without warning the way I usually did. What surprised me was the no one was there. I was disappointed as I always waited for a chance to come and talk to her. Then as I was about to leave, I noticed from the corner of my eye that her room was slightly open. Curiosity clouding my judgement, I went to have a sneak. As I neared the door I started hearing sounds. Confused, I quickened my pace and came to a stop. What I saw was something that I will never forget.

There she was, in her business skirt and shirt,laying on the bed,with her skirt folded up to her thighs and a vibrator between her leg. She was looking so sexy yet blissful at the same time. I was stunned by this sight. My judgement clouded. My heart stopped and it seemed so did the time. My head was telling me to go yet my my legs would not move.

Without even noticing my actions I found myself jerking off right outside her door. Then she moaned loudly which signaled that she had hit her orgasm and what a moan it was. So sexy, soft yet powerful, just like a cat purring. The moment she moaned I snapped out of my fantasy, regained the control of my senses, quickly shoved my dick back in my pants and rushed out.

I rushed past my mum and straight to my room where I jerked off to the image of Mrs. Cassie pleasing herself. I lost control and jerked off like a beast on a rampage. I came hard and felt my knees feel like elastic and give away. The only thought I remember before dozing off was, "If only I was the vibrator".

I was awoken by my hyper mother fussing about me not being ready for the party. I had forgotten all about it. As my family was big I, (by some miracle) was chosen to go with Mrs. Cassie and her family.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

The younger son was screaming and kicking to sit in the front seat and I ended up in between of the big boobed daughter and the hottest milf alive. As the journey would last at least two hours, the brother and sister had dozed off leaving me and Mrs.Cassie the only passengers awake.

I was just thinking of Mrs.Cassie in her bed earlier when I got an instant hard-on. I snapped back when I notice that Mrs.Cassie was looking at me and smiling. I was confused and asked her the reason for her pleasant smile.She came near my ear and whispered something that blew my mind.

She whispered, "I saw you looking at me when I was busy fucking myself. How was the show?"

I was stunned and my mouth went dry. I had no idea how to reply and I was looking at everything the interior of the car had to offer just avoid eye contact with her. Then she same closer, her boobs pressing on my shoulder, and whispered in the most seductive tone I must have heard, saying, " I saw you in the reflection of the dressing room mirror and I couldn't stop. I just had to keep going and I came so hard that I lost all sense of my surrounding."

After hearing this my penis was begging to let out of those pants and it was taking all my will power to not to jump over her and fuck her then and there. Her husband was driving so seriously he had no time notice what was going on behind. Then all of a sudden, without warning she unzipped me and let my penis out of his imprisonment. She slowly started stroking it while fingering herself. My breath grew faster and so did her had movement.

Then she did something even more unbelievable. She unhooked her bra through her shirt and laid it near my cock. Then she started stroking it hard. After 15 minutes of hard stroking I came. She collected all my cum-shots on the cup of her bra and after I was done put her bra back on. I was shocked. I was still trying to process what had happened but then I was returned to the present by the sound of her husband telling us we had reached our destination.

I looked down to see I was totally zipped up and when I glanced to my side, I was met with the sight of Mrs.Cassie licking her fingers and winking at me.

Before leaving the car she said, "I am not done with you yet....".

The slutiness with which she said it made me wonder if the party was gonna get eventful or was it my life.

Thank you for reading. If this gets enough positive feedback I will post the second part. Please feel free to tell me where I can improve. Thank you

Published 
Written by ProfessorNoLife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments