Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Farmer's Widow

"A widow finds sex with a young hired hand."

62
33 Comments 33
83.6k Views 83.6k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Famous Story
My name is Mike Wilson. The story I'm about to tell you really happened. I've just changed names and places. My first name is Michael, but my last name is not Wilson. If a certain farmer knew of me, I'd probably be beaten to a pulp, my body left for the buzzards.

*****

I had just turned seventeen, and completed my junior year in high school. I lived with my mother and father in a small Kansas town. Every summer since I was ten years old, I had spent the summers with my Aunt Barb and Uncle Bill, working on their farm. They have a small dairy operation, along with fields of corn, hay and oats. They have a daughter, a skinny seven year old. She's their only kid and too young to be of any help. I liked staying with them, my aunt and uncle were always making jokes and cracking me up. Uncle Bill appreciated my help in the summer.

My school buddies were envious of me at the start of each school year. I came back home, tanned, with bulging muscles. The girls oohed and aahed, and I never lacked for a date. I usually had a girl or two that I dated, sometimes at the same time. I never had a steady girl until the second semester of my junior year.

Delores and I started dating right before Christmas day. We spent a lot of our Christmas break with each other. To make a long story short, Delores took my virginity. She was well experienced when it came to sex. She taught me a lot about a girls body and how to please her. I was her willing student! I knew of her reputation from school, and I think that is why I hooked up with her. She broke up with me right before summer break. I figured she did that so she would be free all summer. It was okay with me, I only dated Delores for the sex.

Friday afternoon, Mom and Dad drove to visit with Aunt Barb and Uncle Bill. They would be spending the weekend, and then leaving me for the summer. I settled into the bedroom that was more or less mine. Over the years it was called Mike's bedroom. Aunt Barb cooked us a very nice supper. Aunt Barb could cook circles around my mom. I ate like a pig before I left the table. The four adults sat around talking. Mom and Aunt Barb gossiping about anything and everything.

Uncle Bill was telling Dad about how a neighbor was killed in a collision two years ago. He was driving his tractor on the road, going to another field. A speeding truck came over the hill and rear-ended the tractor, killing him instantly. He was only thirty three years old. His widow still runs the farm and seems to be doing okay. They didn't have any kids, so she has no help there.

Uncle Bill broke out the beer, and Dad said it was okay if I had a beer with them. Dad always treated me as an equal when we were there. Uncle Bill and I usually had a beer after supper everyday during the summer, anyhow.

Sunday afternoon came and Mom and Dad left for home. I hugged and kissed my mom, Dad got a big hug and handshake. We waved as they left the driveway and entered the road. Uncle Bill said, "C'mon, let's have another beer."

I settled right in, I worked my ass off during the day, and slept like a baby at night. About two weeks after I came, the neighbor widow came to talk to Uncle Bill. She was having a problem finding someone to help her with her haying. Of course Uncle Bill volunteered me to help. Uncle Bill introduced us. She reminded me of one of my teachers at school. All the guys were trying to hit on her. She was young and single, but she never gave them the time of day. Teacher, student relationships were a big no no.

"See you in the morning, Mike," she said. "About seven okay?"

"Seven it is," I replied. "Mrs. Williamson, should I bring a lunch?"

"Heavens no, lunch is included. Please, please, call me Cece, Mrs. Williamson is so formal, plus it makes me feel old."

"Okay, Cece, see you at seven sharp."

Aunt Barb saw Cece to the door and closed it after she had left. Aunt Barb came back into the living room and sat down.

"Good lookin' woman, built pretty damn good too," Uncle Bill said. "She's so busy she doesn't have time to go looking for a man."

"Shush Bill, he's only been gone for a couple years, leave her alone," Aunt Barb scolded him. "Can't you see she is just starting to return to normal. Shame on you."

Uncle Bill winked at me and laughed, "Sorry Barb, don't be so defensive of the woman. I'm just stating a fact, with her looks and body, she won't have a problem finding a man."

I went up to bed early, I was tired. I don't think I hit the pillow when my alarm sounded. I got up and brushed my teeth. Aunt Barb had breakfast on the table and Uncle Bill was stuffing his face.

"Eat up boy, she'll work your ass off. She takes to hard work like a farmer should."

I ate four eggs, two slices of toast, and a thick slice of ham. This was pretty much the typical breakfast that Aunt Barb put on the table. Sometimes she fried up steaks, or she would fry up a pound of bacon. Uncle Bill and I burned thousands of calories everyday.

I took Uncle Bill's pickup and headed to Cece's farm. When I got there, she was already picking up the hay that was baled yesterday. I ran out to the field to help. Cece smiled as I picked up a bale and tossed it on the truck. Cece would jump in the cab, and drive to the next bale. When we couldn't throw anymore on, I would stack them up until we had a load. We took in three truck loads of hay before stopping at noon for lunch.

Cece said, "hope you like fresh bread, I baked it last night."

"I love fresh bread. I only get it when I'm by my aunt and uncle. My mom isn't a baker."

Cece set the table with sliced beef, fresh bread and all the trimmings. She poured me a big glass of fresh milk. I made myself two sandwiches and ate both along with another glass of milk. I had worked hard, I needed the fuel for this afternoon. I took my plate and glass, put them in the sink and went onto the porch to let my lunch settle. Cece came out and sat with me, she had two rockers out there.

"You work hard for a city slicker," she said. "I figured you might be some lazy ass kid."

"Thanks, I like working on the farm. Builds toned muscles."

"And character also," she said. "We'll head back out at one o'clock, okay?"

"Fine with me, I'm ready now."

At one o'clock we were back out picking up the last of the bales. After storing the hay, Cece checked the weather and said we can cut more for tomorrow. I've mowed a lot of hay, so I knew what to do. Cece showed me which field she wanted mowed and I started. Cece baled up what she had cut yesterday.

It was close to 5 when we quit. Cece put the baler and tractor back in the machine shed alongside the mower. We walked together to the barn. It was time to milk the cows. Cece didn't have a large herd, she was milking twenty cows. At 6:15 we were on our way to the house.

I stopped, my shoelace was untied. I tied my shoelace and walked fast, trying to catch up with Cece. I didn't intentionally look, but I got an eyeful of her ass. Her cute swing was candy to my eyes. Maybe she is thirty-three, didn't make a difference to my cock. I hung back now, I was interested as I watched her swing her ass. She did a good job, my cock was starting to harden.

I caught up with Cece. "Want me to help tomorrow?" I was hoping she still needed me.

"Heck, ya! I need you all week. You are a big help. Can you come back?"

"I think so, I'll have to ask my uncle."

"Okay, if you can, I'll see you at seven."

Cece shook my hand and waved as I drove off in my pickup. I told my uncle that Cece needed me to work all week. He said it was okay, but next week he would like me to help him.

Cece was glad to see me the next morning. I showed up each day through Saturday morning. Each day we finished up around noon and Cece made me another of her fabulous lunches. After lunch we sat on the porch talking, and drinking some of her great sweet tea. She told me what happened to her husband and how it changed her life. She now owned the farm free and clear. They had bought insurance on the mortgage at closing, and it paid off the mortgage balance.

The trucking company had to shell out big bucks. Her lawyer was able to negotiate enough money to equal what her husband would have earned over the years. The insurance company lawyers fought back, but then advised their boss that in court, it would go against them. It was probably the least costly route to just pay up. Cece didn't tell me the amount, and I really didn't want to know.

She asked a lot of questions about my life. She wanted to know how my girlfriend felt about me being gone all summer. I told her about our breakup. That I didn't really like having one girlfriend. I like to date more than one at any time.

"Player?" she asked. Kinda sounds like it."

"No way, it's just a date. I don't ask anything of a girl. We had a good time and maybe a week or two later we would go on another date. I'm not exclusive with any girl."

She told me about her dating in high school. She liked to date a boy for a few dates and then move on to the next one also. That is until she met the boy that she would marry. He was a senior and she was a junior. They dated exclusively until they married. She grew up living in a small town, he grew up on a farm just outside city limits.

After he graduated high school, he worked and saved his money, until he had the down payment for this farm. They married about a year after she graduated. He wanted her to make sure she didn't want to continue on with college. She loved the farm life so much that she was sure it was her calling.

"I still love the farm and all the hard work. Sometimes like this week, I'm overwhelmed and cannot do it all. If baled hay sits in the rain and gets wet, I can lose it. You working here this week has helped me a lot."

After we quit for the day, she gave me a check that more than enough paid for my work.

"Cece, you've paid me too well. I don't need this much."

"Take it, I insist, you earned every dollar. I wish I could find another man as good as you, I'd hire him on the spot."

"Thank you, Cece. You are a good boss. Heck, I'd work for free as long as you fed me those lunches."

I stood up to leave, Cece stood up and walked me to my pickup. She gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. "I might need help later on this summer, will you help me?"

"Anytime," I said as I got in my pickup. "And thanks again for the check."

I drove off and headed to my aunt and uncle's farm. July came and I helped Cece combine the oat crop. That only took a couple days. She paid me well, but that was hot and sweaty work. I helped again with some heavy work off and on in August.

*****

Uncle Bill decided to drop his dairy business and cash crop only next year. A dairy farmer bought all his cows and would rent his barn and milking equipment until he could move them to his farm. Uncle Bill said I could come and stay next summer, but there wouldn't be as much work. Mostly tractor or truck work.

I told him, "I wouldn't miss being there. That I loved the farm, maybe just as much as he and Aunt Barb did."

*****

I tried out for, and made the swim team. I won quite a few of my races. One thing that I did my senior year, I worked out at the gym. The girls always were commenting on how ripped my body looked. A few of their mothers eyeballed me at swim meets, that gave my ego a boost. I'd tell you about one of them, but that's another story.

I finished my senior year. Mom and dad had bought me a new Chevy pickup, it was my graduation gift. It was a beauty, four wheel drive and all. I was proud to drive it around town.

I thought of Cece a few times. I wondered if she would need me to work in the summer. I hoped she would, she was fun to be around. I recalled how good looking she was, and how her butt moved when she walked. Cece's jeans fit her nice and showed off what a great figure she had.

I phoned Uncle Bill and asked if I could come for the summer. Most definitely I could. His workload was cut substantially without the dairy, but we still had to cut and bale hay. The cows were all gone now. Just a few chickens, a steer, and a pig. The steer and pig wouldn't make it through the fall. They were being raised as meat animals. The chickens were lucky that they laid eggs.

I packed almost all my clothes, tossed them in my truck and headed to Aunt Barb and Uncle Bill's farm. This would probably be my last summer there. I would have to get a job and go out on my own. Mom and dad said I could live at home, until I was on my feet and could afford an apartment. I knew I needed a good job and there were a few available where we lived. I'll worry about that next fall.

When I pulled up to my aunt and uncle's house, they came running out to greet me. I hugged Aunt Barb and swung her around. I put her down and grabbed my uncle in a bear hug. We were happy to see each other.

"My god, you have become a man," Aunt Barb exclaimed. "So tall and handsome. I'll bet all the girls are fawning over you!"

"Thanks Auntie, but I'm not dating any girls right now. I'm looking forward to being here this summer."

"Speaking of this summer," my uncle said. "I don't have much work for you. You can stay and help me out, but I know someone else who needs a hired hand. You remember Cece, well she told me if I heard of anyone looking for a job, to send them her way. I think you should call her before you bring in your stuff."

I hadn't thought of Cece needing full time help. I figured a good looking woman like her would have a new man by now.

"Okay, Unc. I'll call her, but first I need a drink of water."

We all went into the house. Aunt Barb poured water over ice and handed me the glass. After I drank about half of it, I took the rest out on the patio and called Cece. Aunt Barb had written down her phone number for me.

Cece was glad to hear from me and yes, the job was still available if I wanted it. Yes, I could start tomorrow. She told me that room and board was included and what my wages would be. I was more than happy and kind of excited at the prospect of living with Cece.

"Well I guess I'm Cece's new hired hand. She needs me to start tomorrow. My room and board is included. The wages are more than adequate. I'm supposed to go there now and unpack. Thanks for telling me about the job. I'll come and visit with you two as often as I can. Thanks again, I love you both."

I hugged both of them, and climbed back in my truck. They waved as I turned onto the country road, and headed for Cece's farm.

The drive wasn't long, just a couple miles. I saw Cece's driveway and pulled in. Her house sat back from the road. As I neared the house, Cece came out to meet me. I opened my truck's door, got out and stood up. Cece hugged me and called me a god-send, she was hoping to find someone to work for her.

Cece helped me unload my belongings and carry them to the house. I dumped them on the floor and went back for more. Cece was right there with me, helping again. She picked up a box of my clothes and led me up the stairs. At the top she turned right into a short hallway. At the end was a bedroom.

"This will be your room. I'll show you around."

I had never been above the first floor so I knew nothing about the upstairs. We walked into the room. The decor was very vanilla, neither feminine or masculine. I did notice that the bed was a queen size. There was a loveseat and a TV.

"This is your bathroom and over here is your closet."

Cece's dead husband had remodeled the upstairs. The middle bedroom was split, forming an en suite bath, plus a walk in closet for each bedroom. He did a real good job. I went back downstairs and brought up more boxes. Two more trips, now I could unpack.

"Want any help unpacking?" Cece asked. "If I help we can go back downstairs sooner, and talk about the farm."

"Sure, I'd like that."

Fate always steps in, Cece started unpacking my underwear. She didn't say a word, just kept on unpacking. When we were done we headed back down stairs.

"I'm having a beer, want one?" she asked. I nodded my head yes, and walked out onto the porch.

Cece came out with the two beers. We each took a good slug.

"Last year I was negotiating, with my next door neighbor, for the sale of his farm. I only wanted the land. We came to an agreement and now my three hundred acres are doubled. This is why I need full time hired help. I'm keeping my dairy operation this summer, but in the fall it will all be sold.

I've had my soil analysed to see which vegetables it would grow best. Seems potatoes are the way to go, red potatoes to be exact. So that is the direction I'm going. Potato prices are up and I think I can turn a good profit. I'm going to need equipment that I don't have. I'll depend on you to do some research to help me there. I've hired a consultant to help us out the first year, after that we are on our own. What do you think?"

"Wow, that is a tall order. I'm sure I can work with the consultant. I'll start my research tomorrow. I'll have to use the library, you don't have internet out here. I'll let you know in a month if I can handle the job. Who's working the farm this summer?"

"You and I. I have enough hay to last until winter. I am letting half the tillable ground lay idle this summer. In fall we can start planting a rye cover crop. We have to use a turnover plow to bury the rye next spring. As far as internet, look into satellite, we sure could use it out here."

"It looks like I'm jumping right into the fire here. I hope I don't disappoint you."

"Don't worry, you won't. Enough business talk. Tell me about your senior year. Have you found a steady girlfriend yet?"

I told her about school and how that went. No girlfriend yet, I'd like one, but they are all so clingy, they need to grow up. I talked about the swim team, the gym workouts.

"I can see that you are in trim shape. You've changed since I last saw you. You are more mature and better looking too. Your shoulders are wider and your muscles are well toned. Any girl would be crazy not to try to date you."

"Thanks for all the compliments. I'm in no hurry for a girlfriend. I'm only eighteen you know."

"I think you still act more mature than your peers. How old do you think I am?"

"Twenty six, maybe twenty seven, somewhere in your twenties."

"I turned thirty three last month.

"Thirty three? Damn, you sure look good."

Cece laughed with a twinkle in her eye. "Thanks, I like you too."

We chatted until ten, then she stood up and yawned while stretching her arms up. Her tits pushed the front of her shirt out and I could see her nipples were taut. Her belly was flat as a pancake. As we climbed the stairs, I had a good look at her ass. I was already thinking that I would like to hit it.

At the top of the stairs, I said, "Goodnight" to her, turned and entered my room.

I slept good and when my alarm went off I got up and dressed for work. Cece and I kept busy for the next few days. When Sunday came around we relaxed, talking and rocking those chairs on the front porch.

"We have a nice pool in town, would you like to go swimming?"

"That would be fun. Will you swim also?"

"Wouldn't miss it. I was on the dive team in high school. C'mon let's get ready, it's almost three, the pool is open till five today."

Up the stairs we went again. Cece always made sure she was first, or was it me hanging back. Anyway, I followed her up and appreciated the view.

I had two types of swimsuits, competitive swim briefs and the other was swim trunks. I opted for the briefs. I stripped and pulled them on. Did my cock grow since my last competition? I had to tuck it in and down. Must have, I know I have a nice seven incher, I measured it. I didn't cheat either, I measured on top, not the underside. The girls I fucked, said I was bigger than the other guys. I looked in the mirror, and I couldn't see it peeking out anywhere so I put on a pair of shorts and a tee. I went downstairs and Cece was standing there with towels.

"I didn't see you unpack any so I brought you one," she said as she tossed it to me.

Cece was in short shorts and a blouse. With her flip flops on, she looked younger yet.

"I'll drive, you haven't ridden in my new truck yet."

"Thanks," she said.

The drive into town was uneventful. I stole a few looks at her legs. They were nice and slim, not tan, she wore jeans all day on the farm. When she caught me looking, she smiled. I averted my eyes for the rest of the ride.

"See you after I shower," I told her.

"Okay, I'll find you."

I found an empty locker, undressed, and locked up my street clothes.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

When I went back outside, Cece wasn't there yet. I sat on the side and hung my legs in the water. Cece found me and sat down next to me. I slid into the water pulling her in with me. The water was cold and both of us had hard nipples. Her really poked out her swimsuit. Cece's swimsuit was from her swim team days. She fit it perfectly. Cece giggled and flicked my right nipple.

"THO," she laughed.

I pointed at hers, 'You should laugh, yours are bigger and harder than mine."

She looked down at her chest, "I do believe I have titty hard ons."

Cece laughed and swam away. I took off after her. She could swim fast and I wasn't catching up to her. We were coming up to the corner of the pool, she would have to turn. I dove under water and waited. Cece turned to the right, I cut crossways and caught her. I pulled her under the water and tickled her under her arm. She tickled me back and we both came up for air.

"Oh, so that's how you want to play," she said. "Take this Mike."

I felt my swimsuit around my thighs. I quickly pulled it up. I couldn't and I wouldn't pull her's down.

She laughed, "Gotcha."

I chased her as she swam away. I dove under the water and closed the distance between us. I grabbed her swimsuit leg openings, and gave her a wedgie. God, did she have nice curvy ass cheeks. I tried to slap one cheek, but the water deadened the blow, it was more like I cupped her cheek. I came up for air.

"Oh, so you want to play rough?" she said.

This time when she pulled my swimsuit down, she grabbed my cock. A few pumps and I was getting hard. "Fuck?" what is going on, I thought. Cece worked my cock until I had a full erection.

"Come on, let's get out of the pool," she said as she scooted away. She climbed up the pool ladder and taunted me from above.

"Come on Mike, get out, I'll buy you a soda."

She knew fully well I couldn't get out yet. I had pulled up my swimsuit, but my cock was still half hard. I dove under the water and swam around until I was soft enough to be decent. I came up and looked for Cece. She was sitting at a table with two sodas and smiling at me.

I climbed the pool ladder and walked over to her table. She just stared at my crotch, trying to embarrass me. I stared back at her tits. Cece finally looked up at my eyes and smiled. I sat down.

"Truce?" she asked. "I know what I did was a lot worse than a wedgie, but it was fun."

She looked around, "You've got a nice big one, don't you?"

"I've been told that," I said. Suddenly I felt brave, "Wanna try it on for size?"

Now Cece blushed. We sat there looking at each other as we finished our drinks. I stood up and went to the diving board. I performed, what I thought was, a pretty good dive. When I came up, Cece was on the board. "Watch and learn."

Cece did a perfect dive. She sliced into the water with hardly a ripple left behind. All I could think of was. "Wow."

Cece paddled over to me, "Did you like?"

In my best caveman impression, "Me like. Cece, do gan."

Cece climbed the pool ladder as I watched. "The woman is pretty damn hot," I thought. "Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a piece of that."

Cece was back on the board. She stood still at the end. She saw me looking at her like I wanted to fuck her right there and then. She smiled and performed another perfect dive.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked as she swam up to me.

"Yes, but I'd like to see less of that swimsuit," I replied salaciously.

It was either sink or swim. Either I would be back with Aunt Barb and Uncle Bill, or I would be in her bed. Cece swam over to me. "Let's get out of here. I'll meet you by the soda machine."

I had a feeling I wouldn't be back with my aunt and uncle. I changed back into my street clothes and was waiting by the soda machine.

Cece came walking up to me, "Close your eyes and open your hand."

I did as she said. Something silky was pressed into my palm as she curled my fingers around it. It had to be her panties. I tucked them into my short's pocket.

"Okay, you can open your eyes."

I was looking down into her beautiful eyes. They were sparkling and I could see she had more to say. "I've been thinking of you since the day you left last summer. I promised myself, if you came back, that I would try to seduce you. Let's make tonight a night that neither of us will forget."

I put my arms around her and pulled her against my body. I felt her warmth as I tipped her chin up and kissed her. Cece's arms went around my neck and she gave me her tongue. We kissed until we heard some kids giggling. We broke our kiss.

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm starved," I said. "You hungry?"

"Yes, let's go to My Tap, they have a real good burger, and to die for fried cheese curds."

Cece pointed out the way, and we soon arrived and parked. Cece took my hand and stuffed my fingers into her short's leg. Her pussy was wet. I couldn't help it, my cock started to harden. I slipped a finger in and pulled it back out. I sucked her wetness off my finger. "Just a taste until we get home," I said.

I ordered a burger, fries, and a soda. Cece ordered the same, except she wanted onion rings. We split an order of fried cheese curds. After a few minutes, the bar was starting to fill up with people ordering burgers and beer. Cece and I got a couple looks, but nobody acted like we were out of the ordinary. I think they were just looking to see who was in the bar.

We finished, I paid, and we left. On the drive back home, Cece held my hand.

"I hope I'm not being to forward with you. When you called, I was giddy just thinking about you being in my house. Did you think about me at all?"

"Last winter when it was so cold, I wondered about you out here all alone. I pictured you in my mind, which brought back memories. I won't lie to you, I fapped a few times, fantasizing that I was fucking you. Hopefully tonight my fantasy will be fulfilled."

"I jilled a few also, but I didn't know you had such a big dick. When I saw the outline of your cock, my pussy filled with my juices. Then when I grabbed it and it grew so big, my crotch flooded. Oh, you're going to get fucked tonight. You will be the first man to have me since my husband's terrible accident."

We were almost home. As we turned into the driveway, Cece unzipped my shorts. I stopped my pickup and turned the engine off. Cece was tugging, she wanted my shorts and underwear down. I raised my ass and they slipped to my knees. My bare ass was sitting on bare leather.

Cece's head dipped down as she took my semi-hard cock into her mouth. A few sucks and licks later, my cock stood at attention. Cece cupped my balls with her hand as her other hand stroked my cock. At this rate, I would be cumming in minutes. Cece slipped her wet lips over the head, licking with her tongue. Both her hands were stroking me now. As her hands and mouth moved up and down on me. My fingers were twisted in her hair, my hips rocked to her rhythm.

Cece took my cock deep, I felt the tip enter her throat, compressing as she took me deeper. Her nose buried in my pubic hair before she pulled back and sucked in fresh air. Her lungs replenished, she deep throated me again. New sensations surrounded my cock. She was trying to swallow me. Cece pulled back and looked up at me as she breathed. Her eyes were gleaming with her lust for me. Again and again, my cock entered her throat. I was building and she knew it.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming," I said as my cock pumped cum into her throat. Cece pulled back and swallowed. She sucked my cock while milking my dick like it's a cow's tit. Cece swallowed every bit of my cum, not one drop oozed from her lips. Cece held my cock in her mouth for what seemed like hours, but it was only a minute or two. Her tongue never stopping as she licked the head.

Cece sat up, I kissed her, "God damn, that was the best. Will you do that again?"

"Not tonight, Lover Boy. What cum you have left is reserved for a place deep inside of me. Let's finish driving home."

I started my truck and drove up the remainder of the driveway. I parked in front of the garage. Cece opened her door and headed for the house. I meanwhile, pulled up my shorts and boxers. Then I too opened my door and headed into the house.

Cece was already upstairs and I assumed in her bedroom. I climbed the stairs and opened my bedroom door to see Cece standing there nude as the day she was born. I stopped and stared. Her figure would put most women to shame. Her long trim legs were beautiful. Cece's breasts were tipped with brown areolas, and sitting in the middle, very dark, taut nipples. My eyes traveled down, over her trim waist, stopping at a small diamond belly piercing that covered her cute belly button.

I forced my eyes lower. Cece's blonde bush was neatly trimmed. I could see that she shaved her pussy from above her clit and down. I closed the distance between us, kissing her and then dropping to my knees. My tongue snaked out, licking her labia, teasing her vagina. Cece's pussy was shaved, even her ass crack was bare of any hair. Walking on my knees, I pushed her backwards until her legs were stopped by my bed. Cece flopped back, raising her feet onto the bed, her glistening pussy totally exposed. Using my fingers, I opened up her slit, exposing her clit. I touched it gently with my tongue tip, then flicked my tongue back and forth over it.

"Fuck, Mike. Eat my pussy, make me cum."

I sucked her clit between my lips, licking gently. I sucked harder and Cece moaned. My lips were now covered by her pussy lips.

"Damn, you sure can eat pussy," she moaned. "Bite my clitty, please."

She was almost begging me. I bit her lightly and Cece erupted into an orgasm. Her fingers were twisting my hair as she pulled my face tight against her sex. I forced my tongue down and into her vagina. A flood of her juices splashed onto my tongue and face. Cece was cumming hard now. Her orgasms cumming one right after the other. I wouldn't quit until she asked me to. I wondered how many years since she had a man give her an orgasm.

I nipped her clit again, Cece moaned as her pussy quivered with another orgasm.

"Enough, Mike, I've had enough. Come up here and kiss me, please," she was begging this time.

As soon as my face left her pussy, I stuck two fingers in her. She was so wet they disappeared deep. I rested my thumb on her clit, but didn't move it. Cece hugged me to her body, as I kissed her and started to finger fuck her.

"Fuck me with your cock, Mike. Fill my cunt with your big cock. Fuck me deep and cum in me. Please, I want and need to be fucked by you."

I pulled my fingers from her wet pussy, and moved around so I was between her legs. Cece drew her knees to her chest and spread them slightly. This was the first time in my life that I saw a woman in that position. Cece was looking at me to see what I was doing. I moved closer to her, my cock poised to enter her glistening pussy. My cock touched her lips as I slowly moved my hips forward. Her cunt split open and my cock slid partway into her.

Cece moaned, "Oh god that feels good. It's been so long. Take it easy until I expand to take your thickness."

"God you are hot! Why is your pussy so hot? Is my cock cold inside of you?"

"My pussy has been hot for you since you came back. Is your cock cold? Hell no, it's hot, what's inside of me. You can go a little deeper now."

I pushed more of my cock into Cece's pussy.

"Baby, you're so wet."

"Just for you. You are the one who has made me so damn fuckin' horny. I'm so ready, sink that monster into me."

I rested my hands on each side of her, and let my hips sink down. My cock was seated deep in her now, my pubic bone tight against her clit. Cece started to move. Her movements were rubbing her clit on my pubic bone, she started to moan. I tried to match her rhythm, but no go, so I just fucked her and she matched my rhythm. A few minutes later I started to feel my climax coming on. Cece must have picked up on it, because she was rubbing her clit hard, and with longer strokes. I could tell that she was coming close also.

Cece hit her orgasm a second or two before I did.

"Oh shit," we both exclaimed.

"Keep it deep and tight in me, I like the pressure," she implored.

Cece lay perfectly still as my cock spurt rope after rope of my cum into her. She was holding her breath. Her face was so scrunched up I almost didn't recognize her. This only lasted for a few seconds before she relaxed.

"Oh my god, I needed that. Cumming with your cock in me is so much better."

I was pulled down onto her as she kissed me. Her pussy was contracting, milking my cock of any vestige of cum. Cece had one last contraction and held my cock tight in her. I started to move again, like I was going to continue fucking her. She relaxed her pussy. I took this as my signal to pull out, which I did. Cece clamped her pussy shut tight with her fingers.

"I want to feel your cum for as long as I can. It feels good."

Cece lying still, her hand tight in her crotch, gave me a very intimate feeling. I felt like we had just bonded.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked.

"Nope, it's impossible for me to conceive, because I was born without eggs. Will you get me a towel from my bathroom, please."

When I returned, Cece raised her ass and slipped the towel under her vagina. She slowly released her hand pressure, her juices, and my cum ran out of her. There was a large wet spot on the towel. Lucky me had brought her a hand towel, not a face towel. Cece lay still.

"I still like to think that your little swimmers are heading up into me. Trying to be the first, and making me pregnant. It's just a little lie that I tell myself."

"I'm sorry." I couldn't think of anything else could I say.

"Don't be, it doesn't bother me. Now rest up and recuperate, we are going to do this again as soon as you can."

Cece and I laid alongside each other, relaxing. I really wanted to have another go at her soon. Fucking an experienced woman was so much better. Delores was a pretty good fuck, but Cece beat her by a mile. Plus, Cece knew how to give a most excellent blowjob.

After maybe ten minutes, Cece turned onto her side and kissed me. Her hand found my manhood, and she started massaging my cock. It felt good, and my cock started to harden. Cece rolled up and over me, sitting on my thighs. She spit on her hand, and continued to massage my cock.

Her pussy was exposed, so I studied her vulva. Her blonde pubs were trimmed into a 'V' shape and stopped just above her labia. Her labia was shaved clean, no stubble that I could see. Her labia majora was puffy and smooth. Smooth labia minora, snuggled tightly, and evenly within the magora. I'll bet most porn stars would love to have a pussy as beautiful as Cece's.

I had to ask, "Honey, did you have surgery to give you such a perfect pussy?"

"What? OH god no! What you see is what I was born with."

Cece didn't miss a stroke as she continued to massage my cock. She was being careful not to bring me up to a climax. Just a gentle massage that made my prick as hard as rock candy.

Cece raised up and moved up my body. She raised up enough to slid my cock back and forth in her perfect slit. Pre-cum was profusely running over my cockhead as she slowly lowered her pussy downward. I watched as her lips spread over my cock. My sensations were intense as I disappeared into her. Cece's pussy was glistening with her wetness. Slowly, ever so slowly she enveloped my cock. When her clit hit my pubic bone, she looked into my eyes. The lust in her eyes made my cock throb. Cece smiled, "I like that throbbing feeling."

Cece leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Now I'm going to fuck you."

Cece sat upright, my dick unseen, she was so tight against me. She started to move, forward and backward, her ass rubbing on my upper thighs. Her movements reminded me of a circus act I had seen a few years ago. The act was a woman who twirled a dozen hula hoops around her waist. Her exaggerated movements were comparable to what Cece was doing right now.

Cece's clit was rubbing hard on my pubic bone. Her movements were bringing on her orgasm. My big cock, deep in her, helped the situation immensely.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming... Your cock feels good... oh shit!"

Cece stopped rocking and collapsed onto my chest. I held her tightly as her body jerked above me. Her pussy was spasming on my cock, which sent me over the edge. My cock tip was tight against her cervix opening. Most of my sperm was being pumped into her womb.

"Oh shit, that was so good," Cece exclaimed. "I love the way you make me feel when we fuck. Your cock throbbing inside me, god damn that feels good."

Cece raised up and my cock flopped onto my belly. She spun over, her back on the bed. I moved between her legs and licked her pussy. I cleaned all my cum from within her, and around her pussy. Delores taught me to do that that. She said, "It's hot when a man will eat his own cum".

Cece cleaned my cock with her tongue. Her warm mouth kept me semi-hard. We moved around until we could kiss. We kissed each other and relaxed. Cece was the first to head for the shower. I followed her in, both of us enjoying the warm water. After toweling off, Cece headed downstairs, nude. We spent the remainder of the day nude, until time to eat.

Cece covered up her front with a bib apron, no sense being injured.

"What's for dinner?" I asked. I saw she had potatoes boiling."

"Pork chops, spicy sausage gravy and mashed potatoes. You want peas?"

"Love peas, make a bunch, please."

It was fun to sit and watch Cece's ass wiggle back and forth as she made supper. When she started whipping the mashed potatoes, my cock started to harden again. I knew we would fuck again when we went to bed.

Supper was great. Cece removed her apron, so she was nude again. We ate in silence, looking at each other once in awhile.

My first day of having sex with Cece pooped me out. She couldn't get enough of my cock. If she wasn't fucking me, she was sucking me, or jacking me. I was cumless when we finally fell asleep. The next morning we had sex before breakfast. My ass was draggin' all day. Yes, a woman can bring a nineteen year old to his knees, at least Cece did me.

My first summer with Cece was very rewarding. She gave me more pussy than any man should have in a lifetime. We both worked hard and next year the farm would be a potato farm. The dairy was all gone before winter set in. Cece and I spent the winter planning our spring time work. Cece and I also spent the winter fucking a lot.

My second summer with Cece was almost all work. Being newbies at potato farming, we made a few mistakes. Nothing huge, but we learned from each one. The sex between us was always great. We didn't fuck as much, mostly on weekends.

One day Cece wanted to talk about us and our future. She insisted that I go to college and get my degree. I balked, but she said, "college degree or the highway". She helped me fill out my college applications. I was accepted to the U of Kansas.

Cece told me to come back home anytime I could. When I came back for Thanksgiving break, Cece and I had a long talk. It was about my future and in a way about hers. The fourteen year difference between our ages was the main topic. That gap could not be overcome by either of us. Our future would be sex and nothing else. I didn't love her and she didn't love me, at least the deep commitment kind of love. I think we did love each other as friends, very intimate friends.

One day Cece called me at school. She had met a man her own age and was dating him. I told her that was great and that I would come by the next weekend and pack up all my belongings. She said that was okay, and that I should stay the weekend with her.

I called my parents and said I would be coming back home now. Mom asked, "Why, is something wrong?"

I told her that Cece had herself a beau and they would, together, run her farm.

I'm sure that Mom and Dad suspected that Cece and I were having a sexual relationship. They never said a word about it nor asked.

Well that kind of wraps up my story about the farmer's widow and I. The weekend I packed up my stuff, Cece and I had goodbye sex.

All I can say is, "I was well fucked when my truck left her driveway."

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments