Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Horny Housewife

"Summer is over and the naughty housewife plays"

54
32 Comments 32
84.7k Views 84.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
Today was going to be the best day ever. It was the first day of school for my children. They had enjoyed a wonderful summer, but this housewife was eager to get her children back to school. I took them to their bus stops and had idle chat with some of the other housewives on the block. I kissed my children and sent them off with waves and well wishes, for their first day back to school.

I then said my goodbyes and hurried back into my house. I was very excited to hurry up and get out my vibrating toys. I had masturbated a little during the summer, but found it hard to keep up with my normal habits. There were too many people in the house.

I then went to my draw that was filled with all of my vibrating toys. I even had a few new toys that were given to me as gifts and was eager to try them out. It was almost like Christmas day for me. I had a new glass vibrator that I was wanting to try out. I warmed it in hot water and got it nice and hot. I did notice that it was a vibrating toy, but did not have the proper batteries to test that portion out.

I of course grabbed my wand and my mirror and the new glass vibrator. I set myself up on the floor with the mirror in front of me and spread my legs. I was really excited to play with my magic wand on high and fuck myself good. I had been dreaming all summer of doing this.

I then turned my wand on low and rubbed it all over my clit and then slid my new glass vibrator into my warm and wet pussy. The new toy was very thick and had an amazing head and felt incredible in my aching cunt. I rubbed the wand all over my clit and fucked myself hard with the warm glass toy.

“Oh yes! Fuck this feels so good in my cunt. Oh God!”

I often like to talk, while I’m fucking myself. It really helps to get myself off. I moved the glass toy deeper and deeper into my wet pussy, while I rubbed my magic wand all over my clit. The new toy was much thicker than my other toys, so it felt especially nice in my warm and wet pussy. There were ridges all around the toy and when I put it deeper and deeper into my pussy, it would make all these kinds of squelching wet sounds, while I fucked myself.

Next, I turned my magic wand on higher and moved the glass toy in deeper and deeper into my cunt. I was now moaning and groaning, while my orgasm was building.

“Oh fuck, I'm going to come. Jesus, holy hell. Oh God!”

It was so exciting being able to play with my wand on high and fuck myself with this new glass toy. I didn’t play very long, but had an amazing orgasm. My pussy squirted and all of my juices flowed from my tight, wet, bald, cunt. It was the most amazing orgasm I had in a very long time. I then got myself cleaned up and then made a phone call to my lover. I haven’t seen my lover all summer long. I was very excited to finally get back to having my affair.

My name is Julie and I’m a bored housewife. I've met an amazing man name George. We've been getting together for the past year. We met, while we were running one day in the park. George is a very attractive man. He's thirty and is married with a few children. His wife is a doctor and is often busy with her job. George has a printing business and works out of his house.

My husband often travels out of the country and is never home. I have a lot of free time on my hands. So, when I met George it was the start of a very interesting and very sexual relationship. George and I have often had sexual encounters out in the open. We will often run in the park. After we run, we go back to our car and get a blanket out of the trunk. We then find a private area in the park, that not too many people know about. We lay the blanket down, and take each other’s clothes off, and have hot sex on the blanket.

We would position ourselves in the sixty-nine position on the blanket, in the open air, and pleasure each other’s bodies. I worked my mouth up and down his cock taking him deeper and deeper down my throat. George has a normal sized cock that is about six inches long. I’m able to deep throat him, while I cupped and massaged his warm balls.

George spends lots of time working his tongue in circles all over my clit. He'd push his tongue through my pussy lips and tongue fuck me deep and hard. It’s the most amazing feeling when he goes deeper and deeper into my cunt. My pussy is especially juicy and would make her squelching, juicy noises, when I’m get fucked, or in this case tongue fucked.

I’ll then rub and massage his warm and now cum filled balls, while I use my fingers to stroke and suck his cock. His cock feels so good in my throat. After a while, I’ll let out a scream and will orgasm on George’s tongue. After I have my orgasm, George will lay on the blanket on his back and I would hop up on top and put his cock into my wet pussy. I'd move up and down over his hard cock and fuck him cow girl position. His hands would be on my breasts and he would sit up and suck on my long, hard, and very erect nipples.

I would be moving my hips and fucking him good with my pussy. I often would lean back to gain speed and his cock would be in perfect position to hit my g-spot, which feels so good. I would ride him for a while. Then he would command me to get on my hands and knees and present my ass and pussy to him.

He would then slide his cock into my pussy and fuck me. His hands would be on my hips pulling me onto his cock. We have never been caught in this area of the park. We’re usually as loud as we want to be. George would sometimes smack my ass and pull my hair, while he thrusts deeper and harder into my pussy.

I would feel his balls slapping into my ass. After a while, George would moan and groan and come into my pussy. He then would lick and clean out my pussy with his tongue. He doesn’t mind eating his come. It’s very sexy and I enjoy it. Then we kiss and cuddle on the blanket and get dressed and go home. It’s always my favorite part of the week, when we make love in the park.

Another time, George and I went to lunch. He had bought me panties that had a vibrator in them and he told me to wear it, while he took me to lunch. Well that was pretty amazing, because he had the remote and was able to control when he would turn it on or off. He also could control the intensity of the vibrator.

He told me to wear a short dress and wear the panties. We sat down and had some mixed drinks and ordered an appetizer and lunch. While we were drinking and talking, George would turn the vibrator on and then off. It was the most incredible feeling being out in public, while my lover was controlling the vibrator that was in my panties. First, he put it so it was a low kind of feeling and it felt nice. A while later, he put it on a pulsing speed. It would stop and go at different intervals and was making my pussy extremely wet.

The waitress brought the appetizers out. George had ordered an assortment platter of appetizers. There was an artichoke dip, mozzarella sticks, potato skins, pretzels, stuffed mushrooms. It was a lot for two people, but I was getting all worked up from all this activity in my panties.

George then turned the vibrator off and we enjoyed our food. He would be smiling and then he would turn it on. But, then he turned it on high and that is when I lost it. It felt so good in my pussy, and I grabbed his hand, and had a huge orgasm right there at our table. George then told me to go into the bathroom and remove my panties and put them into my purse.

I did as he said and went into the bathroom and took off the vibrating pantie. I then put it into my purse and went back to the table. While I was in the bathroom, the waitress had brought out our lunches. We both had chef salads. George had ordered us both some mixed drinks.

While we were eating our lunches, George removed his shoes and socks and slipped his toes into my pussy. He was getting me off with his foot, while we were eating dinner. He was fucking me with his foot. His big toe was going in and out of my wet cunt. It was the most extraordinary feeling to have an orgasm by his toes. I again had an orgasm.

He then instructed me to use the cloth napkin to clean his foot. After lunch, George paid the check and we left the restaurant. After we left, we went into the truck and we had sex. George drives a Sports Utility vehicle. George unzipped his pants and pulled his pants down and I pulled my dress up and fucked him right in the back seat. I moved my hot and creamy cunt up and down his hard shaft.

We were making love right in the truck. Several people had passed and saw that the car was moving around a bit.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

I moved my pussy up and down over his hard cock. George then pulled my dress down to expose my breasts. I was not wearing a bra. He was sucking and biting on my nipples, while I rode his hard cock. George then started to buck up into my pussy and let out a moan and came in my cunt. Then we kissed each other and fixed ourselves and he drove me home, so I could wait for my children to come home from school

We have had a lot of interesting encounters during our affair. I really enjoy George and love having sex with him.

Back to the first day of school. George and I had not seen each other for the whole summer. When I had called him, he said he had arranged for us to be part of a foursome with other neighbors that he had gotten to know over the summer. He said that the other friends were men and that he wanted me to be with two other men and himself. I was a little nervous as I had only really had sex with one man at a time. But, I was very horny since it had been such a long summer. I told him, I would like to have this experience with him and his two friends.

This is the story about when I went to George’s house and had a foursome with three men and myself. I’ll go over all the details of what happened that day.

I had put my children on their buses and went home. After I had masturbated, I had called George and he explained what we were going to be doing. George enjoyed when I wore lingerie, so I wore a black bra, black thong, black garter, black stockings and heels. I put on my make-up and fixed my hair. I am 5’8” and have blonde hair and blue eyes. My breasts are on the large side and I have long legs. I have a bald pussy.

I put on a dress and drove over to George’s house. He lives on the other side of town. Once I got there, I saw a bunch of cars in George’s driveway. I assumed the other men were already there. I got out of my car and walked to his door.

Ding Dong

“Hey Julie, come in we’re all waiting for you. You look great so pretty. I haven’t seen you since back in June. You have a great tan.”

I walked into George’s house and gave him a deep and passionate kiss.

“I’ve missed you so much George.”

“Let me introduce you to the guys. Matthew this is Julie. Julie this is Michael.”

“Hello everybody. It’s so nice to meet you all.”

The men were all different. George is 6’2” with blond hair and blue eyes. He has an amazing body and has muscles. He runs and has very athletic legs. He has the best smile you’ve ever seen. George weighs two hundred and ten pounds.

Matthew was a little chubby and had brown hair and brown eyes and he was about 5’10” and maybe two hundred and thirty pounds. He had a great smile and seemed very friendly.

Michael was gorgeous. He was 6’3” and weighed about two hundred and fifteen pounds. Like George he was very muscular. Michael was bald, with green eyes and had the whitest teeth you’ve ever seen.

“Julie let’s all go into the hot tub. I think we could all start out there.”

We all followed George outside and we all got undressed. We did not put on our bathing suits. We wore our birthday suits. I got in first and then the rest of the men slipped in also.

I was very nervous and just sat in the hot tub. Each man gave me a long and passionate kiss. I loved to kiss George, but Michael was the best kisser out of the bunch. I could kiss him all day long. After we all got acquainted with the kissing, I then stood in the middle of the tub. George stood behind and massaged and caressed my breasts. Michael stood in front of me and was fingering my pussy in the warm water. Matthew was massaging my buttocks and rimming my rosebud. He then very gently pushed his pinky into my anus.

I had never had so much attention in my life. My breasts were being massaged. My pussy was getting fingered. My buttocks were being massaged and my anus was being rimmed and fingered. This was definitely something worth remembering. But, it got even better than that.

“Julie let’s go get comfortable on the patio furniture. We're going to have sex now.”

George had a double platform bed outside on his patio. The bed was aluminum and covered with all weathered wicker. It included a 5” thick seat cushion. The cushion is made out of a quick dry foam.

“This is where we’re going to be having our foursome.”

George had left some Astroglide on the table and Matthew smothered it all over my anus and all over his cock. George went over to the bed and got on his back and positioned himself sideways on the bed. I then straddled him and put his cock into my pussy. I moved my body up and down over his shaft. Mathew slid his cock into my ass very gently. He was normal sized, so it didn’t hurt terribly.

I was working my pussy up and down over George’s cock. Michael stood near the side of the bed and put his eight inch cock into my mouth. I sucked and slurped on his gorgeous, smooth, cock. Matthew had his hands on my hips and was thrusting his cock into my pussy.

“Julie you’re a hot piece of ass. You’re such a good fuck. Oh my God!”

I was being doubled penetrated in my ass and pussy, while I was sucking cock. Every hole was being occupied. I really felt like a little slut, but after the long summer I had, it felt great. My pussy and ass were being stretched with these cocks and my mouth was being fucked. It was a very slutty moment in my life. It felt so good to have all these cocks in my body.

After a while, the men wanted to change positions. Michael got on his back. I slipped his cock into my pussy and started to ride him. George slathered the lube on his cock and my ass and slid his cock into my anus. Mathew shoved his cock into my mouth and I sucked it, while I was being double penetrated from these men. My tits were swaying as I was getting fucked.

“Julie your ass feels so fucking great on my cock. This is the most sexual thing we’ve ever done together. You’re the sexiest woman on the planet.”

All the men were fucking me, but nobody came in my body. Then, it was time to switch again. This time Matthew got on his back and I rode up and down over his cock. Michael slathered the lube on his cock and my anus and gently put his eight inch cock up my ass. His cock was the biggest and felt the best, when he fucked my asshole. He was so big and it felt good.

George shoved his cock into my mouth and I sucked and slurped on it. I was riding Matthew and my pussy was making all her squelching noises. Michael was holding my hips and fucking my asshole.

“Your pussy is like velvet. Your breasts are gorgeous. You’re so damn sexy.”

I was being fucked in both holes and sucking on George’s cock. After a while, the men removed their cocks.

“Julie we want to stroke our cocks and jack off on your face and tits. Play with your breasts and finger your pussy and we’ll come all over you.”

I did as they said and played with my breasts. I squeezed them together and pulled on my nipples. All the men were jerking off. I then pushed a few fingers up my cunt and finger fucked myself. The group were stroking their cocks fast.

“Oh God! You’re so fucking sexy. Your husband is a lucky man to be able to have you. You have the hottest lover on the planet, George. She’s one hot piece of ass. Fuck.”

With that, all the men came on my body. I had globs of come all over my breasts and face. I then massaged their cream all over my body and scooped some of it up and put it into my mouth.

“That was really hot. I had an amazing time. Thanks you George for suggesting this wild time. I had a blast.”

“We all had a great time with you Julie. Perhaps, we can do this another time.”

Matthew and Michael went into George’s home and took showers and then they left.

It was really a very interesting day. Afterwards, I went into the outside shower and cleaned myself up. I glanced at my watch and knew it was time to get home.

“George this was a very hot and sexy day. Thanks for suggesting it. However, I really just want to have sex with you. I don’t want to do that again. It was very fun, but I don’t think I want to feel like a slut again. “

“Julie you’re a slut. You’re my slut and I love you.”

“I know I’m a slut, but just having an affair with you is all I’m looking for. We can now check that off our sexual bucket list.”

George and I kissed deep and passionately and then I left. I made it home thirty minutes before the kids buses pulled up. I'm pretty certain I’m a very naughty housewife.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments