Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies - Part Two

"A woman you think you know, become women who change your life."

14
3 Comments 3
23.8k Views 23.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Part Two.

This story will make more sense and be more appealing if you have read part one.

******

It was Sofia, Val’s step daughter. We both stopped fucking; it was useless to hide what we were doing from Sofia, it was all too obvious. Val didn’t get off, she looked so calm. I was in shock. Fuck, Mr Gelas was surely going to find out, along with Matt. Oh fucking hell. 

Val reached out and took hold of Sofia’s arm and pulled her closer. And to add to my shock and utter dismay, Val said, “Come join us, Sof?”

Sofia had a very similar body to Val's, but she did have bigger tits and she had blond hair and blue eyes. She was twenty-nine years old, single and lived in the same house.

She had driven Matt and his wife to the hospital. Later she told us that Matt’s wife had complications in giving birth, so Matt stayed at the hospital.

Sofia looked around the room and saw all the items I had used on Val, through Val’s instructions. Sofia looked at Val and said, “You’ve been using our toys then!”

Val smiled and said, “You know me, Sof, I need my thrills!”

Sofia started to take her clothes off and asked Val, “When is my dad back?”

Val had a big grin on her face as she said, “Not 'til Sunday night.”

Sofia had all her clothes off before I could even say anything. Val had started to fuck me again. And Sofia jumped up onto the bed and onto my face. Obviously she was not shy. Sofia sat on my face so that she faced Val and they both kissed as I poked my tongue out and started to lick Sofia’s pussy.

Sofia asked Val, “Let’s see it then, is it nice?”

Val stopped fucking and raised her pussy off and exposed my cock, she let my cock out of her pussy inch by inch. Sofia looked on and said, “Nice cock Alan, you kept that quite well.”

Val said to Sofia, “He’s already cum twice.”

Sofia smiled broadly and said, “I love the energy and passion in young men.”

Val interrupted Sofia and said, “Sof, Alan was a virgin.”

Sofia’s eyes lit up and she said, “Val, you fuckin bitch, you know I would have loved to have broken him in.”

And both women started to kiss again. Val fucked my cock and Sofia ground her pussy on my face. Her pussy lips were not as long as Val’s and her clit was not as big as Val’s either. But Sofia tasted so sweet.

They both broke their kiss and Sofia said, “I noticed the things under the bed, did you use them?”

Val stuck her tits out and said, “Look at these, what you think?”

Sofia grabbed Val’s tits, she mauled them and said “Bitch, you know I’d love to have used those.”

Val said “Fuck you; you don’t have exclusive rights to them!”

Both women started to get angry, Val really started to fuck me hard and Sofia started to grind her pussy on my tongue harder than before.

All of a sudden, Sofia smacked Val’s tits and Val responded by smacking Sofia’s tits. Then I could not believe what happened.

Both women jumped off me, stood on the bed and smacked each other’s tits. I watched from the side-lines.

Sofia grabbed one of Val’s tits in both hands and sucked her nipple really hard. Val smacked Sofia on the arse; Sofia retaliated and slapped Val on her pussy. Val slapped Sofia’s tits again.

Both women took hold of their own tits and rubbed their nipples onto each other’s nipples. Nipple on nipple, sometimes I could not see the nipples as they were squashed into the tits. They spat onto the tits and rubbed again.

Val pushed Sofia on the side of her head, which made her fall onto the bed, on her back. Val jumped onto her backwards, in something like a sixty nine position. They both started to suck each other off. I sat there, my mouth agog.

Both women sucked and licked each other and in between, they shouted abuse at each other and then carried on sucking.

Val shouted out, “You’re a fuckin bitch, Sof.”

Sofia in return, “You fuckin’ whore! It was supposed to be just us two.”

Val, “I couldn’t wait! When was the last time you came to my bed?”

Sofia, “You fuckin’ cunt! You could have come to mine.”

I almost thought I should pull them apart, but I was lost in a trance as my cock got harder and harder.

Val looked up to me and said, “Poor Alan, sorry you have to witness this.”

I smiled and said, “Don’t mind me. Please carry on.”

I don’t think Val had any idea how big a turn on that was, not just for me, but any red-blooded male.

It was like both women knew what each other wanted and they, within seconds of each other, shouted that they were cumming.

Sofia first, “Whore, I’m cumin.”

Then Val, “Sof, suck it, suck it, suck it...ahh!”

Both women shuddered and then let each other go. They lay besides themselves, their chests moved up and down and tried to suck in air, they both huffed and wheezed for breath.

Sofia was the first to get up, she looked over to Val and said, “Third load’s mine, bitch.”

I knew she referred to me and my cock.

Sofia came over to me, turned around and slid my cock into her pussy, reverse cowgirl style. She took about three stabs to get me all in. Sofia looked over to Val, who watched us and Sofia said, “Cock’s thick.”

Val rubbed Sofia’s thigh and said, “Feels good, doesn’t it?”

Sofia bounced up and down on my cock, Val looked on. Sofia, after a while asked, “Bitch, stand up!”

Val stood and Sofia grabbed Val’s hips and guided her round to in front of her. Val’s pussy was in front of Sofia’s mouth. I could see Sofia had taken Val’s clit into her mouth and sucked on it, Val did have a beautifully big clit.

Val had both her hands on Sofia’s head and pumped her hips forward into Sofia’s mouth.

It wasn’t long before Val said, “Sof, yes, yes, yes,” with each hip thrust.

Val was cumming, her hip thrusts stayed locked into Sofia’s mouth for longer.

Val again went, “Oh, yes, Sof, Sof, Sof.”

On her last ‘Sof’ she pushed Sofia’s head hard into her pussy and stayed there; her hips shook, as Sofia still sucked on her clit.

Val then pulled away, slapped Sofia on the head and said, “You suck well, bitch.”

All the while Sofia rode me hard and I too was on the verge of cumming, Sofia was tighter than Val. I grabbed Sofia’s hips tighter and slammed her down onto my cock. A slapping sound echoed around the room.

Val bent down to kiss Sofia and then said, “Third load’s coming.”

Val moved off the bed and walked over to the drawers. Sofia and I kept fucking; she had her hands on my legs, as I moved her body on my cock.

I was there, I felt my seed about to blow, I pumped quicker, slammed Sofia’s ass down stronger. ‘Oh yeah,’ I blew. I held Sofia’s arse down and then pumped again; I blew four or five loads and was shattered.

Sofia slowly dismounted; she turned round and sucked my cock to clean it up. And as she walked away, I could see my cum as it trickled down her inner thigh. Sofia scooped it up with her hand and licked it off. She looked back over her shoulder poked her tongue out with my cum on it and winked at me then carried on and walked over to Val by the drawers.

Val was getting some things out of another bag. They looked like long and short chains. Then I heard Sofia ask Val in a whisper, “This on him?”

Val shook her head as if to say no and put it back.

They carried on and untangled the chains and then Sofia opened another draw and pulled out a long rod, about two feet in length, green in colour and thick, but was not as thick as my cock - nowhere near. She cleaned it with a towel and both of them came back to the bed.

As they approached, I made out that the green rod was a double ended dildo.

Both Sofia and Val got onto the bed. Val sat with her legs spread out in front of her. Then Sofia faced Val and placed her legs over Val’s thighs, both their pussies a little more than a foot apart. Val handed me the dildo and asked, “Would you like to do the honours?”

‘Fuck yeah.’ I took the dildo and Sofia said, “Me first,” and wriggled her hips.

I slid the dildo into Sofia’s pussy, it was a tight fit but I managed to get about seven inches in, Sofia said, “Feels good. 'til your cock’s ready, this will do.”

Then I slid the other end into Val. That went in smoothly, also about seven inches. The only bit that stuck out was the amount I had in my fist in the middle of them both.

Both of them started to move their hips slowly and smiled at me. Then they looked at each other, their smiles turned into wide grins and they began to thrust their hips towards each other. Their pussy’s started to get closer together and finally met.

I looked on; my cock was semi-hard, but I still felt a tingle. The sight in front of me was the biggest turn on I had ever had.

Val said, “Alan, stop ogling, your mouth is dribbling. Get me those… the two short ones.” She pointed over to the chain things.

I got hold of the two short ones, which were about eight inches long and with clamps at either end.

I looked at them closely as I walked over to the ladies, Sofia grabbed one and said, “Alan, you naughty boy, have you never seen nipple clamps before?”

I was in a land I had never been to before. Val took hold of one end and Sofia took hold of the other. Then both placed the clamps over each other’s nipples and smiled to each other. As they clamped those on, both their faces grimaced and their eyes rolled in their heads.

Both said, “Oh, fuck.”

Val said, “Holy shit, holy shit. The other one, Alan, you put it on.”

It was going to be my pleasure. I placed the first one onto Sofia’s other nipple first. A low-toned, “Fuck, yeah” came from Sofia.

I clamped the other side onto Val and she also in a lower tone said, “Oh yeah, fuck, that’s nice.”

Then both ladies pulled their bodies apart so that they tugged the clamps tight. I could see their nipples being pulled apart. They both had their eyes closed. Their hips were at a standstill, their pussy’s touched. Where their pussy’s touched, I could see Val’s clit stick up, like a red bud glowing.

After a couple of minutes, Val started to tug on the clamps; she moved her body to increase the tension on the clamps and pulled Sofia towards her, Sofia then tugged back.

Val said, “You bitch, that’s nice. You won’t hurt me.”

Then Sofia, “You fuckin’ whore, you think you’re hurting me? Think again.”

Sofia tugged back in a quick snap. Val also pulled back; one clamp on Sofia came off. Sofia shouted, “Alan, hurry up, back on.”

I replaced the clamp and both resumed their tugging. When they started to move their hips, they banged their pussies together.

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

They were about three of four inches apart, and then both came to together with a bang. I could see Val’s clit as it jumped up with every thrust.

Val slapped Sofia on the face, “Come on, bitch, fuck me.”

Sofia slapped Val, “You fuckin’ whoring bitch, you fuck me. Come on, fuck me.”

Both ladies, slapped and shouted vulgarities to each other, they completely ignored me as if I wasn’t in the room.

Thoughts ran through my head. Val and Sofia must have done this several times, they both knew exactly how to spur the other one on. They must use the body shock equipment on each other; there was a facility on the box to have another cable on it, so both could be wired together.

I then knew that when Val whispered to me that Mr Gelas does not know with whom she does this with, well I knew, I definitely knew then. At first I thought it was a man. How wrong I was! I was so wrong.

My cock was again fully hard, and I wanted to use it. With the sight of these two, I felt that I wanted to join in also. But I also had reservations whether I would be able to handle it.

I stood up onto the bed, Sofia grabbed my cock and asked, “Hard again, so quickly Alan. Do we turn you on? What we’re doing, it turns this hard. Am I right?”

Sofia started to stroke me, I felt so aroused my cock never felt harder. Val held the palm of her hand out in front of my cock and Sofia rubbed my cock-head on it, Val pressed harder, Sofia circled my cock-head faster, my pre-cum smeared all over Val’s hand. Oh fuck, it felt so, so nice.

Val and Sofia still banged their pussies together and Sofia had her orgasm first. “Ahh, yes, oh fuck, fuck, fuck.” Her hip actions started to slow.

Val shouted, “Don’t stop you fuckin' cunt! Keep fucking!”

Val started to thrust harder and quicker, she tensioned the nipple clamps, the clamps were so strained, I thought they were about to come off.

Sofia placed her other hand between them and onto Val’s clit, she started rubbing the clit furiously.

Fuck, what a sight, both ladies linked by a dildo to each other; both ladies, held together by nipple clamps. Val being brought to an intense orgasm by Sofia’s fingers, and me stood above them both, my cock being stroked and rubbed onto Val’s pre-cum lathered hand.

Val was there, she shouted, “Sof, fuck, fuck, oh yes, harder, Sof harder, Sof, Sof, Sof, FUCK.”

Val fell back; the nipple clamps flew off, the dildo came out of Val and remained in Sofia. Val gasped for breath and her chest heaved. Her head rolled from side to side, her hips jolted and I could see her clit - it stood out pointed to the ceiling.

Sofia took my cock-head into her mouth; she stroked my shaft hard and fast. She still had one of the nipple clamps on her nipple. I grabbed hold of the chain and tugged on it and pulled on her nipple. I tugged her nipple while she blew me off.

I must have pulled a bit too hard and the clamp came off. I replaced it with my fingers; I squeezed her nipple and rolled it between my fingers.

Briefly Sofia took my cock out of her mouth, placed her other hand on my hand that was on her tit and said, “Harder Alan, do it really hard, twist it round!”

She went back to blowing me. I looked over to Val and watched her as she licked my pre-cum off her hand. Val came over and massaged my balls. She gripped them tight and pulled on them. Val came a bit closer and licked my balls; she sucked a ball into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. Then the other ball... oh my God, I thought I was going to let go of the biggest cum load of my life! 

Val said, “Sof,” and opened her mouth. She wanted my cock.

Sofia passed my cock-head to Val but stroked the shaft herself. Val still played with my balls in her hand. Then both ladies licked my entire length with their tongues, one on either side of my cock. When they got to the end, they rubbed their tongues together.

Then Sofia asked Val to stand up. Val stood and faced me; Sofia took my cock and rubbed Val’s amazingly oversized clit with my cock-head. I enjoyed that so much. Sofia moved my cock-head to one side and spat a large amount of spit onto Val’s clit, and then began to rub her clit again with my cock-head.

This sent Val off again, “Oh God, fuck.”

Val grabbed my face and kissed me passionately as Sofia rubbed us both to together. Val’s hips started to thrust up. She sucked on my tongue really hard, then let go as she had her orgasm. She held onto my shoulders at the sides, she rested her head on top of my shoulder and thrust up her hips. Sofia still managed to rub my cock-head onto her clit, Val cried, “Oh god, fuck, yes, yes, ah, yesss.”

Val dropped to her knees and fell backwards. Sofia took my cock back into her mouth. I was close, so close. Sofia looked up to me as she blew me off. I placed both hands onto her head and fucked her face. I shoved my cock deep into her mouth for several seconds, then let her draw some air. I did that three or four times and I was there; I blew a load straight down her throat.

Val tapped Sofia on her back and said, “Don’t swallow.”

I blew load after load I was surprised I still could unload so much cum, Sofia stroked me off and I blew a fourth load and Sofia kept my loads in her mouth. I was done and I too dropped to me knees.

Sofia went across to Val and Val opened her mouth, Sofia dribbled my cum into Val’s open mouth then they both kissed. As Sofia lay down on her back, Val came up and dribbled my cum back into Sofia’s mouth. Both ladies kissed, lips closed onto each other, and as their tongues wagged in their mouths, my cum crossed over from Val to Sofia and back again.

Both ladies lay next to each other, Val moved over a bit, then grabbed my arm and pulled me down to lay between them both.

I could not believe I had cum so many times in a space of four hours.

Sofia’s hand went to my cock and tested it for stiffness, I could not believe it myself when Sofia said, “Val this is no virgin cock, he’s a fuckin’ stud. Feel him, he’s still fuckin’ rigid.”

Val looked over to me but spoke to Sofia, “Sof, I’m well fucked. If you have the energy, you fuck him till he’s soft.”

Sofia squeezed my cock and said, “How about it, Alan, now that Val has turned you from a virgin to a stud?”

I placed a hand onto Sofia’s tit, I took her nipple between my fingers squeezed it tight and twisted it. A deep throaty moan emanated from Sofia and then I said, “I’m ready if you are!”

Val patted me on my chest and said, “Fuck her, Alan, fuck her well. I’m going for a shower.”

Sofia got up onto her knees and said, “Alan, those longer nipple clamps, get them.”

I fetched them and she said, “Look up there,” she looked up to the ceiling and said, “See those springs, clamp one end of each chain up there.”

I had not seen them up there before, even if I had I would never have known what they were for.

As I hooked the chains to the springs, Sofia had got out some short pins, about an inch long with small round balls on each end. She undid a ball from one end and put it through her nipple. I had not noticed that she had pierced nipples. She then did the other one.

She took a clamp from me and put it onto one pin. It was clamped so that the clips were on each ball of the pin; she then clamped the other one.

And as she lay down, her tits were pulled up. Those springs maintained a constant tension on her nipples, no matter how she moved around. It looked painful, I asked, “Sofia is that safe? They look like they could pull through your nipples.”

Sofia smiled and said, “Don’t you worry, stud!”

She grabbed her ankles and raised her legs up and opened wide, she exposed a well open pussy, she said, “Come on, stud, stick it in and do your worst.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice; I got in-between her and guided my cock towards her welcoming pussy. My head was in between the two chains going to the ceiling. I looked at her nipples being pulled up high. I leant down and kissed Sofia, we kissed for a minute and then I stabbed at her pussy with my cock. I went fully up to the hilt with my first thrust and fucked Sofia at a fast pace.

I felt my previous load in there; it added to the lubricity, it squelched as we fucked.

I forgot to mention earlier. I have always had the hots for Sofia. I have jerked off to her in my dreams so many times. And to actually be fucking her was more than ‘a dream come true.’ And what made it more rousing was the way she fucked. Not your standard, regular, run-of-the-mill 'lay back and get it over' type of fuck, but a whole new level, a whole new world. A world I knew I was a part of. And to add to it all, there were two of them. Fuck-in-hell, I was the luckiest fucker in the world.

All of a sudden I was brought back to reality, when Sofia said, “Stud, I’m cumming, my cunt loves your cock, fuck, fuck, yesss.”

I could not fuck any faster, but I knew I could still keep going. I saw Sofia’s nipples being pulled up and both tits were being raised. I had to suck a nipple, I kept thrusting with my eyes glued onto the sight of her nipples being drawn up. I grabbed a clamp and took it off and replaced it with my eager wet mouth. I sucked hard, I drove into her hard and I maintained my assault on Sofia.

That was the woman I had jerked over many times in the shower. That was the woman my cock had got hard for and that was the woman my cock throbbed in pain over. And to have it throbbing actually in her pussy, well, the pure thought was going to make me blow a huge amount of cum into her.

We fucked and we fucked, Sofia went through two more orgasms, just as Val re-entered the room. She saw us going mad for each other. I unclamped the other nipple and massaged her boob, while I sucked and chewed her other one.

Val came up close; she was still naked but had a towel round her head. She walked behind me and grabbed my arse cheeks with both hands and pushed with my thrusts into Sofia. While Val pushed, she said, “Fuck her, Alan, give her what she wants, cum into her tight cunt.”

Sofia shouted, “Oh, my fuckin' god, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuc….”

I was there also, I blew a load deep into Sofia. It was the most powerful I had cum. Val pulled me out and pushed me back in hard, I blew again, fuck it hurt to cum, but milliseconds later it was pure bliss. Val pulled and pushed me five, six times. Cum over flowed out of Sofia.

Val said, “I now pronounce you, man and a fucking woman.”

I was fucked. I had to get out. Sofia, was still convulsing, my cock was in need of recovery. I slipped out and lay on my back. Cum trickled out of Sofia and to my amazement, as I lay there, Val took my cock and stocked it. She teased a bit more cum out and licked it off my cock-head.

Sofia lay with her arms out to the side of her, her chest rose and fell in the sexiest way and those nipple studs glistened.

The phone rang; Val was the only one capable of speaking. Val then told us that Matt was staying in with his wife; they will be released on Monday.

With Mr Gelas being out till Sunday evening, that meant I had ‘The Ladies,’ to myself for what amounted to an obscene fuck fest.

Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments