Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lifeguard and the MILF

39
9 Comments 9
55.4k Views 55.4k
693 words 693 words
Famous Story
For four years of my life I was a lifeguard on a popular beach in New Jersey. At eighteen years old, I had experienced quite a few girls, had done what I thought was a lot of stuff and I was feeling very sexually accomplished. A few weeks into the summer, a family started coming to the beach daily and setting up near my stand. They had two small kids that would play at the water's edge all day, giving me occasional glimpses of a hot mom bending over, kneeling, etc.

One day, she caught me staring. I was embarrassed to say the least and kind of worried she would run and tell her husband, but she gave me an innocent smile and a flirtatious wink, so I felt better. As the summer wore on, we began to talk, daily, about the beach, the town, my college plans, and so on.

One day she slipped into the conversation that her husband would be commuting the rest of the summer back and forth to home, work and beach, but that she got to stay here with the kids and that she wished she had someone to hang with in the evenings. I smiled and jokingly said, "Hey, if you have been, I'll hang any time you want!"

She said, "I have been; here is my address, come around nine thirty."

So I did. I didn't know what to expect. I brought condoms, wore cologne, but at the same time, I wasn't sure if this woman was into me or just wanted to "talk" for real.

I showed up. It was kind of chilly night for the beach. She was wearing a college sweatshirt and we started talking about college life and what I had to look forward to. She said she missed college parties and the random dick! In one motion, she rolled off her chair and kneeled in front of me. Looking up at me she said, "Have you ever fucked a married woman before?" I couldn't even answer

She pulled my loose fitting gym shorts down and started working my dick.

FLIRTATIOUShemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FLIRTATIOUShemale

I couldn't believe this was happening. I let her work it for a while and I finally got the courage to start touching her. I explored her as far as my arms could reach with my dick her mouth. She told me she had been wanting this for weeks.

We ended up in the bedroom. I undressed her while sucking on her tits and my dick did the brush by on her trimmed pubes. To this point in my life, I had never seen a pussy with hair in person. I love shaved, but this was nicely trimmed and it excited me. I decided I would venture down there and take a lick. She stopped me from this and said, "If I don't explode on your dick, then you can lick it."

She flipped me over and got on top of me, my dick pinned under her, but I could feel her slow grinds and her wetness on my dick. I reached over for my shorts and grabbed a rubber. She took the rubber, threw it on the floor and puts me inside her. This was my first penetration bare in my life.

I was so amazed this was happening I could hardly control myself.

She rode me to an orgasm that left her collapsed on my chest with my dick in her. I wanted and needed to cum. I suggested that she suck me off, but she got up in the catchers squat and a few strokes like that, I was shooting my load inside her sweet, married hole.

There was something about this woman knowing what she wanted and just doing it that was such a turn on for me. The rest of the summer we had crazy, amazing sex that I will never forget. A few years later I saw her at the same beach. same husband, same amount of kids (whew) and we made eye contact. Her husband ran to the bathroom and she came over to tell me she was soaking wet thinking about our summer...
Published 
Written by mckyotoole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments