Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lost Passion

"My wife and i regain the passion between us by using a young stud."

37
13 Comments 13
30.2k Views 30.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
Some times in your life you got to make decisions based on need, not what you might think is right. My wife and I had been married for almost twenty two years, and our marriage has been nothing more than fantastic over that period of time. The past year though things began to change. We seemed to lose that intimacy that we once shared in the bedroom. I know a lot of couples go through ruts like this at one time or another, but this time seemed to be different.

Some of our problems had to do with things out of our control, like stress at work and taking care of the family. There never seem to be enough time. We used to have sex several times a month, but now it had dropped to an abnormally low level. Resentment began to set in, and before we knew it we began to drift from one another. It is like a lot of things in life, if you give something up it becomes extremely hard to recapture. I watched before my own eyes our sex life collapsed right in front of me. I wanted so much to get back that excitement that we once experience between us.

One night I asked my wife, “Do you still love me?”

It caught her by surprise, and she quickly replied, “Of course I do!”

“Then what happened to us? It seems like we are drifting apart. Is everything fine between us?” I asked.

“There is no problem between us,” she replied.

“Then how come things had gotten so bad that we rarely make love anymore?” I replied.

“I don’t know what happened. It seems like it had become less important the older I had gotten,” she replied.

I sat there wondering about the part of becoming less important to her. It caught me a bit by surprise and I began to wonder if it had anything to do with me. I know they are many others experiencing the same kind of thing, and I was willing to do whatever it took to get back that passion we once enjoyed. I then asked, “Does it have anything to do with me!”

“No! It has nothing to do with you,” my wife replied.

“Then what is it between us? I still want to be intimate just like all the wonderful years we have spent together,” I said.

“I really don’t know what happened between us. We have been together for a very long time, and maybe we had become too complacent with are relationship. It seems like sex had become more of a chore more than an act of love. Maybe it has something to do with me getting older and my hormonal changes. I really don’t know,” my wife finally said.

My wife was quickly approaching that magical age of fifty, and with menopause just around the corner I feared that her desires for sex may quickly fade after that. I knew I had to do whatever it took to get back the romance in our lives before it was too late.

My wife had been the kind of woman who can go through stages of wanting sex more than at other times. At times she can be extremely aroused to the point of wanting sex every few days, while other times it is less frequent. We left that night with an understanding that there was a problem and that we had to deal with it. It was complex, and there was no easy answer. I decided the best thing to do was do some research first. My hope was to find other couples just like us who are experiencing the same problems, and how they resolved there issues.

My research found there many other’s just like ours. Some seek the help of a marriage counselor, while others tried a sex therapist, but a vast amount of them just lived with it. I felt depress that we had fallen into that last category, and I got to admit I had become desperate for answers. I continued to research other ideas out there. I knew there had to be other answers and I spent a huge amount of time studying for possible solutions. Some of those solutions were much more on the dramatic side, and the repercussions of those actions could end up being devastating.

I read how several husbands took an unorthodox approach, and decided to share their wives with another man. There were several instances of it, and a vast majority of them led to the husband and wife growing closer to one another. It certainly wasn’t for everyone, and I began to ponder if it was the right solution for us.

I read about one couple in particular that fit the exact description of my wife and me. The similarities between us was almost scary, and I began to investigate it even more. This couple had been married for twenty five years. They had been each other’s only sole sex partners in life just like my wife and I. Everything was great in the bedroom between them until one day when things began to change. They had a vibrant sex life, and almost overnight that all began to change. They used to have sex several times a month, but now it had dropped to less than once a month. They were desperate for answers, and they knew they had to do something soon or their marriage would be over.

There desperation took them down a deep dark road. They had tried all the other conventional ways, but none of them helped. They were running out of time and options, and that was when they decided on a more aggressive approach. It was approach that not too many out there would approve of, but from what they read had an immediate impact. It was extremely unusual and very aggressive, but they knew it was all they had left to try. They both had come to the decision that her being shared with another man might be the answer they were looking for. We aren’t just talking about any other man, but one who could bring out the woman in her.

They followed through on it, and found their lives change forever. It was a huge success story, and I now wondered if I could actually share my wife with another man. I was desperate, but I didn’t know if I was that desperate just yet.

Then one night I sat down with my wife, and we talked about our overall marriage. When the talk of sex came up my wife instantly began to shut down. My wife is no different than other wives when talking about sex. They never want to show how they actually feel about it. They say everything is fine, but us as men know better. I then said, “Are you happy right now with our sex life?”

She thought about it for a good minute before responding, “It’s ok.”

“Really? Just ok?” I said

Silence then followed as I struck a nerve with her. She slowly admitted that we were slowly drifting apart. I then told her that I did a lot of research about married sex lives. I then dropped a bombshell on her. It was something I thought I would never ask of my wife.

“How would you like to sleep with another man?”

“I am not going to sleep with another man!” she sternly responded.

“Trust me I am not happy with the idea either, but I read how that did help out a few other marriages.”

“Where did you get such a crazy idea from?” my wife replied.

“I know it sounds crazy, but several other couples tried it, and I read several success stories. It might just help us. We had been each other’s only sole partners in life, and maybe trying something like this will help break the log jam we are experiencing. I do know this, if we don’t do anything our marriage will continue to suffer.”

“I can’t do it! Having sex with another man in front of you. I just can’t!” she replied.

“Please think about it. I know neither one of us want to do it, but it might get back that passion between us that we both desire.”

I could see a bit of curiosity come out of her. She sat there for several minutes quietly and said, “Where would we find a guy who want to be with an almost fifty year old woman?”

“Trust me there are plenty of men out there who would love the opportunity to make love to an older person like you,” I replied.

Searching for the perfect partner for her seemed like an easy chore, but I got to admit I had mixed emotions going into it. I talked to several men who loved the opportunity to be with her, and after several lengthy discussions I narrowed my list down to just two. Alan was in his thirties, and had been divorced for the past three years. He had a lot of the qualities that I had been looking for, and seemed like a perfect choice. Jason on the other hand was younger and more on the aggressive side than Alan. He was a handsome twenty one year old who had the fantasy on one day dominating an older woman like my wife. They both had their pluses, and I now had a tough decision to make.

My wife wanted no part in the decision, and left it all basically up to me. I began to weigh the two of them closely. I looked at everything from how they looked, to how well-endowed they were. Alan had a lot of good things about him including that he was more mature and seemed like a natural for my wife. He was gentler and more understanding, while Jason was more of a renegade. He had been with a number of women in the past, but none as old as my wife. He was very aggressive, and more into domination. It was his goal to make my wife into a submissive. They each had their own merits, and I now had a very difficult decision to make.

After thinking it over for a good week I had come to the decision that Jason would be the one. I don’t know what it was about him that made me pick him. I don’t know if it was because he was so much younger than my wife, or the fact that he was so well-endowed. It might had boiled down to the fact that I thought Jason could give my wife what she desperately needed more than Alan could.

Alan was very disappointed in my decision, and I told him if something changes I would be getting back in touch with him. Jason on the other hand was ecstatic about the prospects of being with my wife of twenty two years. He didn’t mince words when he said, “I am going to show your wife what I real cock is!”

I felt a bit threatened by the fact that his cock was so much bigger than my own, and the fact that his ego was off the charts. I felt a hint of jealousy and I knew I had to get past these issues. Jason and I talked over the next week before finally settling on a date and time. I then sat down with my wife and gave her a few facts about Jason. I told her his age, along with a few other tidbits, but left out several other things including how well-endowed he was. I didn’t want to say too much that might disrupt my wife’s opinion of him. Sometimes the ultimate of surprised works better, and I only gave her the info I thought she needed to know. I really wanted her to be surprised with no real hang ups about him.

She had a concern about his age, and how it felt a bit weird to be with someone as young as him. I sensed she was a bit at odds over my selection and she wondered if she could follow through on it. I understood her concerns, but we were now too far along in this journey to stop now. We had to make the best of it and hope it all works out.

A few days later we met Jason at a small motel that rented rooms by the hour. It was situated off the beaten path, and there would be no way anyone would know our identities. The room wasn’t anything great, and I took out a three hour rental. We had arrived a bit early and waited for Jason to arrive. The both of us were extremely nervous, and I worried that either one of us could pull the plug on this at any second.

I texted Jason the room number, and about twenty minutes later we heard a loud motorcycle pulled up outside. My wife sat on the bed anxiously, while I opened the door and let Jason in. Jason stood just over six foot, and was somewhere around 180 pounds or so. He was better looking in person to go along with his muscular frame body. His tight ass instantly caught the attention of my wife while Jason stood with his back to her.

When Jason looked over at my wife on the bed she instantly turned her head the other way. She tried not to look his way and basically gave Jason the cold shoulder. This certainly didn’t sway Jason in any manner. If anything it gave him even more of an adrenalin rush to turn my wife into his submissive.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

He then walked over toward her and stood her up. He began to undress her, and unbuttoned her shirt. He then removed her shirt, and unhooked the back of her bra. He tossed both of them down onto the floor right in front of me. His hands then gravitated down toward each of her lovely breasts. He gave each of them a firm squeeze, and my wife began to show some emotion.

“Oh man you got great set of tits!” Jason said to her as he fondle each of them.

My wife stood there showing no emotion as she still didn’t say or look Jason’s way. A few minutes later she felt her pants being unbuckled and lowered to the floor. Jason then ran his hand inside her upper thigh. My wife’s body began to tremble, and she felt Jason’s hand dangerously close to her panties.

Jason then back away and began to undress in front of her. His cock was every bit of nine inches, and my wife did her best not to look down at it. Jason then reached out and grab my wife’s arm. He brushed her hand against his swollen cock, and a few seconds later my wife wrap had her hand around the shaft of his cock. She began to stroke gently on it, while continuing to look aimlessly out into the room.

A few minutes had passed and Jason said to her, “I bet you like to suck my big cock! Get on your knees!

My wife slowly dropped down in front of him. She now open her eyes enough to see Jason’s huge cock right in front of her face. I watched intently with mixed emotions as Jason grabbed the back of my wife’s head and pulled it toward his swollen cock.

“Open your mouth!” Jason ordered.

A few seconds later Jason pushed his thick cock in between my wife’s lips. He began to force his big cock in and out of her mouth at will for the next several minutes.

“Suck it! Take all of it!” he moaned out.

He then suddenly brought my wife up to her feet. He grabbed her panties and yanked them down to the floor. He picked them up and felt how wet they were. He said, “Damn! Your wife’s panties are soaked!”

He then handed them to me, and I felt how wet they were. I hadn’t seen her this aroused in years, and I heard Jason tell her, “Get up onto the bed! I am going to fuck you good and hard!”

I could hardly look as my wife of twenty two years slowly crawled up onto the bed. Jason got on top of her and forced her legs wide apart. He now laid on top of her, and I couldn’t bring myself to watch. This would be the first time that my wife had experience another man’s cock other than mine.

A few seconds later while I stared down toward the floor I heard my wife moan out, “Oh god! Oh god your cock is so big!”

Jason had pushed several inches of his big cock deep into my wife’s swollen pussy. He began to fuck her hard on the bed as I stared out into another part of the room. Then a few minutes later my eyes made their way over toward the bed. I looked on as my wife was trembling hard underneath Jason’s body. Her hands grasped at his small firm ass, and she was quickly on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

I heard Jason call out to her, “You want to cum all over my big cock! Tell me!”

“Yes! I want to cum all over your big cock!” my wife anxiously screamed out.

Then seconds later I heard my wife let out a hollowing cry. Her body shook hard on the bed, while her fingernails dug deeply into the flesh of Jason’s ass. I hadn’t ever seen her cum so hard in my life, and I once again lowered my head back down toward the floor in shame.

Jason gave it to her good and hard for the next several minutes, and I heard my wife cry out over and over again. He then rolled her over on top of him. My wife began to fuck him slowly as she lowered her pussy half way down onto the shaft of his big cock.

“Come on baby! You can do better than that!” Jason moaned out.

My wife then began to take on more of Jason’s cock. She had worked several inches of his cock deep inside her, and she quickly felt another orgasm building.

“Harder baby! You can still do better than that!” Jason cried out.

My wife now had lowered herself almost all the way down onto the shaft of his huge cock. Her cries filled the small room, and she began to rock herself hard on top of his cock. Then a few seconds later my wife let out a loud scream. She came extremely hard all over the young man’s cock as her body began to weaken.

Jason then pulled her body down onto his. His strong hands held firmly onto my wife’s beautiful curved ass. He then ram his big cock hard up into her for the next several minutes sending my wife into another powerful orgasm.

Jason now wanted to take my wife from behind. He had her get onto all fours, and he slip in behind her gorgeous ass. He gave her ass several hard smacks first before pushing his large cock back into her from behind. He gave it to my wife hard, and the sound of pounding flesh along with my wife’s cries filled the small motel room.

A few minutes had passed and Jason grabbed the back of my wife’s hair. He pulled her head up off the bed, and began to ram every inch of his cock deep into her.

“Take it baby! Take it!” Jason shouted out.

It was too much for my wife to take, and seconds later she screamed out into another earth shattering orgasm. Her body shook like never before, and I heard her screams fill the room. I was somewhat in shock by what I had seen, and I now couldn’t take my eyes off them as they fucked each other with robust. My wife’s face and chest were now plastered against the sheets. Her arms were stretched outward on the bed, and Jason held firmly onto my wife’s hips. He pounded her hard for the next several minutes before moaning out that he was going to cum.

He then gave my wife several hard thrust with his cock. He quickly pulled his cock from her stretched out pussy, and placed his throbbing right in the crack of her beautiful ass. He slid his cock back n forth for several seconds, and I heard him moan out, “Oh fuck! I am going to cum all over you!”

Seconds later his cock began to explode. His cum shot high into the air and landed all over my wife’s back and ass. I felt a wave of jealousy come over me at that point, and I watched on as he came hard all over my wife’s lovely body. It seemed like minutes, even though it was over in the matter of seconds.

Jason then got up off the bed and told me clean off my wife. He wanted to take her again, and I went into the bathroom to grab a towel. I wipe away his cum from my wife’s body, and I sat back down and waited for him to take her again. My wife hadn’t ever been fucked so hard in her life, and she know felt what it was like to be fucked by another man’s cock.

A short time later my wife began to suck on Jason’s cock once again while he laid on the bed. It was hard in no time, and I heard him shout out, “You like my big cock baby! That’s it suck it!”

My wife eagerly sucked hard on Jason’s huge cock for the next several minutes. He was loving every second of it as he forced my wife’s head down onto the shaft of his cock. He then had my wife lay on her side. He laid right next to her on the bed, and inserted his big cock back into her once again. He began to fuck her with vigor, and he fondled each of her big lovely tits. He had fucked her hard for a good ten minutes, and my wife felt what it was like to be in total ecstasy.

She loved the way he was fucking her, and a short time later he placed my wife down onto her back. Her head hung slightly over the edge of the bed, and he knelt down in between her legs. He grabbed each of her ankles, and he yanked her legs wide apart. Her pussy was swollen and red, and Jason shoved his cock back into her. He began to fuck her hard, and I watched from only a few feet away. My wife had both of her hands on each of her tits, and she prodded each of her nipples with the tip of her fingers.

Jason gave it to her good and hard for a solid ten minutes. My wife was quickly on the edge of another powerful orgasm, and she began to scream loudly out, “Fuck me! Harder! Harder!”

Jason pounded his cock deeply into her for the next few minutes. This pushed my wife over the edge once again and she screamed out into another intense orgasm. Her body nearly melted, and Jason gave it to her hard for another few minutes. He then pulled his cock from her aroused cunt, and moved up over top of her tits. He said to her, “I am going to fuck those beautiful tits!”

My wife pushed each of her breasts tightly against one another, and Jason maneuvered his cock in between them. I watched as he began to fuck her tits hard as he rammed his thick cock in between each of them. It had been several minutes later, and Jason was close to a massive orgasm. He began to rock his cock hard in between my wife’s tits, and just seconds later his cock began to erupt. My wife felt several streams of cum shoot across her face and neck. She could hardly contain herself as she sucked the last remaining drops of cum from Jason’s cock.

Jason then went outside to make a call. He was gone for almost twenty minutes when he finally returned to the room. He was still extremely horny, and he said to my wife, “I want to fuck you again!”

My wife had just put her panties back on, and didn’t have much left in the way of energy to do it again. She didn’t know if she could take it anymore, and that only gave Jason more determination to fuck her again.

Jason grabbed my wife and began to kiss her. He told her that he was going to fuck her hard again, and make her cum like never before. He led her onto the bed face first, and climbed up on top of her. He forced down her panties, and maneuvered herself back behind her lovely ass. A few seconds later I heard my wife moan out loudly. Jason had worked his big cock back into her, and he began to fuck her hard once again on the bed.

He gave it to her good and hard for a good ten minutes sending my wife over the edge yet once again. He then pulled his cock from her swollen pussy, and said to her, “I am going to fuck you in the ass!”

I hadn’t fucked my wife in the ass in several years, and my cock certainly wasn’t on the same level as Jason’s. Jason then said, “Hold still baby while I insert my cock into your tight ass!”

My wife was in no shape to stop him, and a few seconds later she felt Jason’s big cock penetrate deeply into her tight ass. He slowly worked several inches of his cock into her, and her body shook violently on the bed. She screamed out, “Oh god it is so big! I can’t take it!”

Jason wasn’t about to stop, and he pounded his huge cock even deeper into my wife’s ass. It had been more than ten minutes later, and Jason said to her, “Oh god baby! I am going to cum in your ass!”

He gave my wife several hard thrust with his cock, and a few minutes later he began to grunt out loudly. His cock began to erupt inside my wife’s ass, and just at that exact moment my wife screamed out into another powerful orgasm. He filled my wife’s ass with his cum, and a few seconds later removed his spent cock from her tender ass. Cum now oozed from it and down onto the bed as my wife laid there still trembling hard on the bed.

Jason then got dressed and left without a word. I was left with the aftermath of him dominating my wife right in front of me to the point of near exhaustion. I felt emotionally drained, and I now had so much more greater respect for her than any other time in our marriage. She was quite the trooper, and she did all of this to help save our crumbling marriage.

She laid there for several minutes trying to regain her composure while I held her in my arms. Her pussy was still swollen and red, and cum still oozed from her gorgeous ass. We ended holding and cuddling with one another for another hour before our time was up. It might had been a huge mistake, but in the end it seemed all worth it. Jason had brought the woman out of my wife way more times than I could count that night. I felt even closer to her, and our sex life changed for the better.

I would never recommend this to anyone, but in the end it worked out. I just hope it gives us what we need for the years to come.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments