Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The MILF And The Garbage Men - Part Two

2
19 Comments 19
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It had been a week since Kelly had sex with the two garbage men.  She loved how nasty and dirty it made her feel.  Kelly was a MILF and enjoyed sex with her husband, but also enjoyed her extra-curricular fun.  She was hoping that Frank and Ned would visit her again and bring a couple more of their friends.

Kelly enjoyed rough sex with her husband.  She missed him when he was out of town.  The nights he was away, she’d have a video call with him.  She loved to masturbate for him after putting the children to bed.  She’d point her camera over to the bed where she would be.

She’d lie back on her bed and play with her breasts.  She’d pour her favorite oil over herself and pinch and squeeze at her nipples.  Her husband would be jacking off while she played with herself.

She had a special dildo that she’d take out and jam up her pussy while he watched.  He liked her to use a black dong up her tiny little hole.  She’d call herself a slut while jamming it in and out of her good girl slut hole.  Her husband loved how nasty she was, which made him quickly ejaculate in his palm.

He liked for her to wipe up her come and eat it for him while he watched.  He loved that his wife was a hot MILF.  He did wonder if she had nookie on the side.  He was out of town a lot, but trusted that his wife didn’t cheat.  Although, the thought had crossed his mind.  She was a hot mama and hot mamas need to be watched because they can get into trouble.  They never spoke of the topic.

The couple talked a little after her “masturbating show.”  They told each other they loved one another and then they both left the video call.  Kelly continued to fuck herself and eventually fell asleep.  The next day she got her children ready and they left and went to school. 

It was garbage day, so she made sure to shower and get herself ready for another encounter with the garbage men.  Hopefully, they’d bring along a few more friends.  Kelly was hot and needed a good fucking.  Her husband was still out of town. 

She sprayed herself with her favorite perfume and arranged her hair.  She applied her makeup and took out a sheer negligee that showed her beautiful assets.  She wore her slutty pumps and made sure her lipstick was blood red.

She heard the truck and walked out towards the truck.  She saw Ned and Frank and they were with a few other Hispanic fellas.  Kelly was hoping they’d all have some fun when the guys finished the route.

**

“Jesus!  You guys were right.  She’s hot as fuck!”

“Hi fellas.  Would you boys want to play after your route?”

“Sure.  This is Jack and Anthony.  This is Kelly Brown.  She’s that hot MILF Ned and I were telling you guys about.  She likes to get fucked hard.”

“Oh, I do.  I hope you boys will swing by after your route.”

“Jack and Anthony will stay back with you and Ned and I will be back in about an hour.  We could all have a lot of fun when we get back.”

“Sure.  That sounds great.  Why don’t you fellas come with me.”

The men were making all kinds of noises.  Frank and Ned drove off in the garbage truck while Jack and Anthony followed Kelly into her house.  She was horny and couldn’t wait to get started.

“You’re a hot mama, aren’t you?”

“Lonely housewife, is more like it.  My husband has been out of town for a few weeks.  I love to have fun while he’s away.  Could you boys help me out?”

“Sure, we can.”

Kelly walked into the house and the guys followed behind her.  Jack approached her and planted a kiss on her mouth.  Anthony was behind her and played with her ass in her sexy thong.  Jack kissed her sloppily on her mouth.

“Fuck, you’re hot.  Just like Frank said.  Why don’t you blow us first?”

“Sure.  Take your clothes off!”

Jack and Anthony were happy and took their clothes off.  They both had a semi-erection.  Kelly took off her negligee and removed her thong.  She knelt in front of Jack and held his cock in her hand.  She moved her hand up and down and all around until his dick was hard.  Anthony moved behind her and played with her hair and massaged her shoulders.

Kelly opened her mouth wide and worked her mouth down his shaft while caressing his big balls.  He pushed his cock down her mouth while she made sweet sucking noises.  He loved how experienced she was.  Anthony was hard too and moved next to Kelly, so she could give him a hand job.  She had one cock in her hand and the other inside of her mouth.

The men moaned and groaned while she serviced the two of them.

“Suck my cock too.  Come on whore!”

Kelly took Jack’s cock out of her mouth and put her mouth around Anthony’s dick.  She moved her mouth further and further down his shaft.  She held Jack’s in her hand.

“Try sucking both our dicks!  You’re a cocksucker whore wife.”

Both men pushed their cocks down Kelly’s throat.  It was hard, but she managed like a good slut that she was.  They were tugging on her big breasts while they took advantage of her good sucking behavior.

“Fuck, lady you’re so hot.  Do you like our cocks?  Are they big enough for a cock-sucker wife?”

Kelly nodded while she happily enjoyed both of their cocks in her throat.  Anthony pulled her hair back to make her stop.

“Let’s fuck lady!  I want to fuck you now.  Right on your dining room table.”

The trio walked over to the dining room table.  Anthony sat on the table and Kelly spat on her hand and wiped the spit over her pussy.  She climbed onto his big rod and moved her pussy back and forth over his cock.  He played with her breasts while she fucked him nicely on the table.

Jack was playing with his own cock and waited to put it into her asshole.  She moaned while she fucked Anthony’s cock.  Anthony leaned back and was practically lying on the table.  Kelly was moving and moaning while they fucked.  Jack spat on his hands and wiped it on Kelly’s asshole.  He pushed his cock into her tight asshole.  They were both fucking this sexy MILF.

She was moaning and screaming while they fucked her nice and hard.  The other men rang her bell and walked into the dining room.  They took off their clothes and played with their cocks.  When they were hard, each one took a turn and let Kelly suck one, while she was getting fucked hard by the other two guys.  She made all kinds of sweet noises with her mouth while pleasuring Ned and Frank with her mouth.

“She’s as slutty as you guys said.  Fuck!”

“Let Ned and I fuck her now.  She can blow you two.”

“Okay.”

The men pulled out of her ass and pussy and they all switched places.  Ned was on the table and Kelly eased down on his cock.  She bounced up and down on his dick, while Frank slid into her asshole, which was now opened nicely.  They fucked her hard on the table.  Jack and Anthony let her take turns sucking on their big cocks.  She was being used good and she loved it.

She came multiple times while the men fucked her.  They were cheering and making lots of noise while they doubled penetrated her good.  They were all sweating and cursing while they fucked her. 

“You love our cocks!  What a fucking nasty whore you are!”

“I love getting fucked.  I love big dicks!  The more the merrier!”

“You like getting fucked by four guys?  Such a dirty slut!  What would your husband say?  What would your daddy say?  He'd be upset his little girl is a filthy whore!"

"It's more fun to be a secret slut!  I'm a good wife, mother, and daughter!"

"You're such a slut lady!   You like black men and Hispanic guys fucking that cunt of yours?"

"I like all men.  I love dicks!  I love getting fucked!"

"I love her pussy.  She's got a great body.  A slut that loves to fuck!"

“Masturbate for us, whore!"

They all pulled out of her and she stood up.  She danced for all the men and shoved her hand up inside of her pussy.  They too, masturbated while they watched her.  She put her chair up and the men were on their knees and each took a turn and licked at her pussy.  They moved their tongues in and out of her married pussy.  She moaned and groaned while they ate her out.  She was enjoying the pleasure they were giving to her.

She had several more orgasms while they pleasured her.  They fucked her for about four hours straight.  They bent her in all different positions and fucked her ass and pussy.  They came inside of her repeatedly.

After many hours, they told her that they had to go.  She needed to clean up before her children were expected home.  She was happy as a clam that she had fucked four men.  She knew this could never be discussed with her husband.  He would be hurt that she had sex with so many men.  He would be disgusted that she enjoyed it.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments