Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milf Chronicles - Harley

"What is Harley's sexual fantasy? She seduces one of her students"

35
12 Comments 12
32.6k Views 32.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Famous Story
It was around four in the afternoon when the teacher’s meeting finally let out. Harley Hendrix felt nearly as happy to be leaving school that day as most of her students. She checked her planner that morning and been very happy to find that she finally had a free weekend all to herself. It had been a while since she had gone out and even longer since she had gotten laid. Harley just didn’t know that was going to change real soon.

With her umbrella shielding her from the rain, she cut through the courtyard and around the library. That’s when she saw Sean, one of her favorite eleventh grade students. Sean was sitting on a bench, reading under the covered walkway.

Sean Harris was a very mature seventeen-year-old male, and she had developed a kind of secret crush on him. Nothing she wanted to pursue, just a sort of an innocent crush. He was tall, standing about six feet tall with brown hair and a nice, athletic body. Sean always wore conservative clothing and Harley couldn’t help wondering what he looked like under his pants sometimes. What she really liked about him the most was how intelligent and interesting he was for his young age. He was the kind of guy who Harley often wished was just a few years older.

Harley walked towards him wondering why he was still at school and in such poor weather.

“What are you still doing here Sean? It’s Friday, go home.”

“I’m waiting out the rain. I have got to walk home today because my parents are out of town,” Sean replied.

Harley looked at Sean hoping he was joking. There had been at least a constant drizzle for two days, and it didn’t seem to be letting up at all.

“Come on, I’ll give you ride home. You’re going to catch pneumonia out here, and I don’t want you missing my class,” Harley said with chuckle.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” Sean replied and stood up with a relieved smile.

“No problem at all,” Harley replied, “You can even share my umbrella with me.”

With that Harley and Sean made their way to Harley’s car. They had been talking casually about the book he was reading and the weather for a few minutes when Harley asked where his parents were.

“They had to go out of town for a relative’s funeral. They’ll probably be gone until tomorrow,” he replied.

“I’m sorry to hear that Sean, I hope the ride helped you out?” she asked.

“It sure did Ms Hendrix, see you Monday.” With that Sean got out of the Harley’s car and headed into his house.

“I’ve got to fuck him!” Harley thought to herself as she watched Sean walk toward his house. She thought he had the tightest ass she’d seen in all her 38 years. Just watching him walk made her pussy wet.

Her pussy was soaking wet. Her clit was tingling like mad as she watched Sean walk up to his front door. She found herself leaning over in the seat, unconsciously rubbing her clit, and sending shock waves of pleasure through her soaking wet pussy. Her mouth hung open as she gasped aloud. The fires of desire burned like an inferno deep inside her pussy.

She knew that if she so much as touched her clit, she would explode in an intense orgasm. Harley also knew she would go mad if she didn’t release the sexual tension built up inside her.

As Sean walked inside Harley took a look around to make none of Sean’s neighbors were outside. Harley, then pulled her dress up, sliding her fingers beneath her panties. As her fingers slid over her neatly trimmed pubic hair, she slipped a fingertip between her lips, touching her clit. She closed her eyes and throwing her head back, her mouth fell open and a moan escaped her lips. She only needed to rub her clit three times before she started shaking at the knees from her orgasm. The waves of intense pleasure went rushing through her body. The orgasm was brief and it left Harley shaking and gasping for her breath. Harley slipped her hand out of her panties. She pulled her dress back down and ran her other hand through her hair.

“Damn, I have just got to fuck him!” she said to herself again. She started up her car and headed home.

When Harley got home she decided to take a shower. So she went to her bathroom to turned the shower on. While the water was warming up, Harley stripped off her clothes, tossing her blouse, bra, dress, and her wet soaked panties into the hamper in the corner of her bathroom. Then she stood in front of the full-length mirror and looked at herself.

Harley turned her body from side to side, as usual she found little to be worried about. She had the body of a twenty five year old woman. She worked hard to keep it that way. She looked her 5’ 6” figure up and down with a critical eye. Her long dark hair was parted on the left side of her head. It swept across her forehead. She had a classic face with high cheekbones. Her nose was pert and cute, a perfect match to the rest of her face. She was also a mother of a sixteen year old daughter. Motherhood hads been good to her, at least to her bust line.

Before her pregnancy her breast were a full 38C, but after, they had ballooned to a whopping 38-triple-D and showed no signs of returning to their pre-pregnancy size. Her huge torpedo-shaped breasts were heavy and full. Swaying heavily on her chest. Her nipples and areolas had been affected as well, her already-large, saucer sized areolas got darker and more pronounced. Her nipples grew to the size of pencil erasers when erect. And for some reason, they seemed to always be erect. Harley thought it was a lingering side effect of the hormones that had raged through her body during her pregnancy.

“Not bad for an old broad, if I do say so myself,” she said to herself as she cupped her breast. She thought briefly about the husband she use to have, before he left her for a younger woman.

After taking her shower, Harley was still aroused. So she went to her bedroom and got on her bed. Spreading her legs apart she reached down and spread her pussy lips apart with one hand. Using her thumb and her middle finger, she began rubbing ever so slightly across her clit just to tease herself before really going at it. Rubbing from the bottom to top. She felt herself start to get wet all over again. So she moved her fingers even more.

Harley’s pussy started to get wetter and wetter. Wanting to explode with cum, she probed her index and middle fingers deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Moving them in and out faster and faster. Each time letting out a groan of pleasure. It felt so good and she could feel her body start to tense up. Harley kept moving her fingers faster and faster, thinking about Sean. Wishing he was on top of her giving it to her good.

Harley could feel her juices start to ooze out of her pussy. Making her inner thighs wet and creamy. She imagined that it was his big hard cock inside of her instead of her own fingers. Which made her get even more excited. She slipped her fingers out of her pussy, and rubbed her clit fast and hard. She could feel the explosion inside as she came hard on her fingers. Her body was pulsating and the hot cum oozing over her fingers. Harley’s body was warm and tingling from the release of the built of sexual tension

The next day was Saturday, and Harley had the house to herself since her daughter Jessica was going to be spending the day with her friends. At least that was the plan, until her daughter, Jessica came downstairs. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. Harley was just pouring herself some coffee, dressed in an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Harley turned and looked at Jessica as she came into the kitchen, her big breast bouncing heavily beneath her shirt.

Harley’s teenage daughter Jessica, who like most kids today is arrogant, disrespectful and unappreciative of the things she has. Jessica stood 5’4” tall and weighed 110 pounds. She had shoulder length hair, green eyes. She had a cute button nose and lips that were not too full and not too thin, but prefect for her face. Her body was little and lean, her stomach was flat and taunt with a tapered waistline that flared out into prefect hips, continuing down to a pair of long, shapely legs. They were topped in the rear by a firm, rounded butt. It also appeared that Jessica inherited her mother’s bust line as well. At sixteen years of age she was wearing a 35D bra, and there was no doubt that her breast were far from finished growing.

“This sucks really bad mom.” Jessica said.

“Why, baby, what happened?” Harley replied.

“Sara’s boss called her and asked if she could come in today and work,” Jessica replied, opening the refrigerator and taking out a bottle of orange juice. “That bitch Julie called in sick. So her boss needed someone to cover the shift,” she explained pouring herself some orange juice.

“So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?” Harley asked.

 “Don’t know mom. I might just hang out here and enjoy the day,” she replied.

“Well, I've got to go run some errands today. Do you need anything while I’m out sweetie?” she asked.

“Nope, I don’t think so mom,” Jessica replied back to her. “I love you mom.”

“I love you too, sweetie,” Harley replied. She gave her daughter a quick peck on the cheek and then she was gone.

Later that afternoon when Harley came home from running her errands, she saw a strange car in the driveway. She had a feeling of what was going on. So she entered the house quietly and crept upstairs to her daughter’s bedroom. She cautiously peeked around the corner of the doorway to Jessica’s room just as some young boy had started pushing his cock into her daughter’s pussy. Harley slipped her hand down her jeans and into her panties and began rubbing her pussy as this teenage boy started to move. She heard her daughter began to moan as his huge cock thrust in and out of her, in long deep strokes. She watched as he slid his thick, glistening shaft in and out of her pussy.

This young guy was relentless, thrusting his entire cock deep into her daughter’s pussy over and over again, his balls bumping against her ass with every thrust. Harley could feel her own pussy throbbing as she slipped first one, then two fingers inside, fucking herself with her fingers as the teenage boy did the same to her daughter. After nearly ten minutes of this during which Harley was mesmerized by this young guy fucking her daughter, Jessica spoke.

“Oh, yes, Randy, yes," the young teenage girl moaned. Wrapping her legs around his waist and pushing against his butt with her heels of her feet. As he thrust in and out of her. ”Oh God! your big cock feels so good inside my pussy!”

“You gonna cum for me, Jessica?” the young stud asked, looking down at her as he held himself over her with his hands on the bed. “You gonna cum all over my big cock?” he asked as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

“Ohhhhh! Yes, yes, yes!” Jessica replied. She reached up and grabbed her big swaying breast in her hands. Squeezing them and rolling the nipples with her fingers. “I’m gonna cum all over that great big cock of yours!” she said as the young guy continued to thrust in and out of her pussy.

“Let me feel it, baby, let me feel your cum,” the young stud urged, increasing the speed and depth of his thrust.

Harley could see his big, heavy balls swinging with each thrust and could hear them gently slapping against her daughter’s ass. The sounds and aromas of sex filled the room, and Harley’s hand began working her clit furiously as she heard her daughter moaning in preparation to cum all over the young stud’s cock.

“Ohhh, baby, I’m gonna cum,” Jessica panted as the young stud thrust his cock deeper and harder into her clutching, squeezing pussy. “I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna…..Oh my fucking God, I’m cumming.” she cried out, squeezing her eyes shut and throwing her head back against the bed as her orgasm exploded.

The waves of pleasure crashing through her body like an erotic tidal wave. The young stud felt her pussy clutching and fluttering around his thick shaft as she came. He continued to thrust in and out of her in long, deep, and now hard strokes. Jessica came twice in back-to-back orgasms.

It was all Harley could do to keep from crying out as her own orgasm flooded her body. She bit her lip to keep silent as she watched this young stud pound his huge cock into her daughter, hearing her crying out in pleasure as she came.

“My turn now, Jessica,” he panted as he continued thrusting in and out of Jessica’s now soaked pussy.

“Give it to me, give me all that cum of yours!” she hissed through clenched teeth, squeezing his cock with her pussy as hard as she could. “Cum inside my pussy…..Please.”

  “Okay… here ….I…cum!” the young stud gasped, feeling his balls tighten as his orgasm quickly built.

“Now.” he cried, feeling his balls twitch. “I’m gonna fill you up.” his cock exploded. Spewing stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her young pussy.

Jessica cried out as she felt the first spasm of his cock inside her, and she gripped it harder with her muscles. His cock pumped and throbbed over and over, pulsing as the cum shot out deep inside her. He gave one last, hard thrust as the final spasm went through him. They were both gasping for breath and covered in a fine layer of sweat.

Harley came again as she watched the young stud’s cock pumping her daughter full of his cum. Her knees grew weak and her legs started shaking. It was all she could do to keep from falling down, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the young stud. She saw his cum begin to flood out of her daughter’s pussy and her eyes widened at the sight.

Harley slipped away from the doorway as quietly as she could, her legs wobbly beneath her as she descended the stairs. She was surprised she didn’t fall down the stairs; she had cum so hard the second time that she thought she was going to pass out, and she knew that she had to get out of the house before her daughter discovered she was home or she would realize what she’d seen. Her panties were soaked with her juices and her pussy was throbbing as she tiptoed across the kitchen floor and opened the door, slipping out of the house and quietly closing the door behind her. She wobbled over to her car and opened the door. She sat down in the driver’s seat and collapsed. As she tried to catch her breath and compose herself a wicked thought flashed through her mind. A thought took root and quickly developed into a plan. Of how to seduce the seventeen year old student she gave a lift home. The rest of the weekend Harley had very naughty thoughts.

The following Monday at school:

"Sean. SEAN. Mr. HARRIS!" Harley Hendrix spoke really loud to Sean.

Sean woke up from his daze to see his teacher, Ms. Hendrix looking down at him with a frown on her face.

"Are you with us, Mr. Harris?" she asked sarcastically. She always called students by their surname when she was pissed off with them.

"Yes,….. Mrs. Hendrix," Sean stuttered.

"Then you won’t mind answering the question I asked?" she replied.

Sean had no idea what the question was. Ms. Hendrix finally repeated the question again.

When the bell finally rang for lunch break, Ms. Hendrix called Sean to her desk as all the other students were leaving.

"Sean, you seem to be rather unfocused on your work lately. I think we need to discuss this further this afternoon after your football practice. What time do you get done with that?” she asked.

“I get done after 4:30 Ms. Hendrix," he replied.

“I’ll see you in my classroom after your done with your practice," she snapped.

Sean saw her glance a couple of times at his crotch as she spoke, and he was glad that he was back to being 'Sean' to her. Usually, other students get the 'Mister or Miss' treatment for a couple of days or more.

Later that afternoon, during his football practice, Sean noticed Ms. Hendrix wandering around the football field. It was the first time he had seen her at sports practice and it intrigued him. She also seemed to be watching him intently, even though it could have just been a figment of his over-eager imagination.

After showering, Sean was pondering what to wear for his appointment with Ms. Hendrix. Fortunately, he had a spare set of gym clothes in his locker for when he use the school’s gym. Sean decided to wear some black gym shorts and a red workout tank top that showed his muscular frame in all its glory. After saying goodbye to a disappointed Beth who had been waiting for him outside the men’s locker room, Sean headed off for Ms.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

Hendrix’s classroom.

As he was about to knock on the door, He heard what sounded like a moan emanating from Ms. Hendrix’s room. Leaning his ear against the door, he could definitely make out some grunts. He waited a bit longer, not sure what to do at that stage. Was she making out with her husband or was she just fingering herself?

"Oooh! Sean, yyyeeaahhh!"

Sean heard her moan softly. He nearly gasped at those words. Either her husband’s called Sean or she was referring to him!

After a while, she became quiet, so Sean knocked on the door.

"Come in!"a clear voice announced.

Sean stepped in, with his gym bag around his shoulder. Her eyes nearly bugged out and her mouth fell open when she saw what he was wearing. Sean grinned slightly as her gaze followed his crotch. When he stepped in and walked slowly to her desk. Being so tall, his crotch was directly at her eye level and she had to lift her head up high to speak to him.

"Hmm, please sit down, Sean," she said softly, the last word was followed by an audible sigh. "I called you in because I think that you seem rather absent-minded lately. As your teacher, I’d like to know what seems to be bothering you. Is everything alright at home ? Or do you have girl problems?" she asked with a wide smile.

"I don’t have problems at home or girl problems," Sean answered.

"Really? well I’m not surprised, you’re such a strapping young man!" she commented as she clutched her hands together and leaned forward. Her large tits pressed against each other and ballooned out even further. "So, what’s the matter?"

"Well," Sean hesitated, "It’s just that I’ve never had such a good-looking teacher like you before!"

"Oooh, so I’m responsible for your lack of concentration," she purred. "So what should I do to help you focus on your work more?"

"Maybe if I saw what I’ve been fantasizing about, I would be able to be more attentive," Sean replied.

"Ummh! and what would that be?" she cooed.

"I want to see what kind of panties you’re wearing!" Sean blurted out.

"Oh, Sean! You are so bold! You know that teachers can’t have sexual contacts with their pupils!" she hesitated and carried on. "But maybe, if you promise not to tell anyone, I could show you my panties. I wouldn’t want my most handsome student to fall behind because of me."

Sean was speechless, as she stood up and slowly unfastened her skirt. She let it fall down to her ankles in one sway of her luscious hips. She was wearing a black lacework thong which appeared soaked with her juices. She turned round to let him admire her two perfectly-shaped ass cheeks.

"Fancy what you see, Sean?" she asked as she began unbuttoning her blouse. She bit her upper lips as she looked him up and down. “Can I ask you another question, Sean?” she could feel her pussy beginning to get wet again at the thought of the real question she was leading up to, and at what she hoped the answer would be.

“Sure, Ms. Hendrix, you can ask me anything,” he replied.

“Can I see your cock?” she asked softly, her eyes eager and shining with anticipation.

“What?” Sean asked, surprised and excited at the same time. His cock had been semi-hard this whole time, and now he felt it grow another inch immediately at her question.

“Can I see your cock?” she repeated, leaning forward more. “Please, Sean? It‘s been a while since I‘ve seen one!”

Her question took him completely by surprise, and he was momentarily caught between two very strong and very conflicting emotions. One was his common sense telling him not to do it, that she was his teacher and it was absolutely wrong for him to show his cock to her, and the other was his sexual attraction and desire for her which demanded that he do as she asked. Hoping that it would lead to something else. He was caught smack in the middle of both, a mental tug of war going on inside his head.

She looked deep into his eyes with her own as she placed her warm, soft hand on his bare knee, and her touch was like an electric shock traveling up his leg right to his cock.

“Please, Sean?” she asked again, softly, her eyes full of desire. “Please let me see it! I won’t tell anyone. I promise!” she said, rubbing his knee with her hand.

He felt his cock shoot up another inch at her touch. His cock was hard enough now that it was starting to get uncomfortable, being pointed down his leg the way it was, and it was only going to get worse as it got to its full state of hardness.

“All right,” Sean said softly, and her face lit up with a smile at his words, “But you can’t tell anybody, Ms. Hendrix, okay?”

“Okay, Sean, I promise," she replied, smiling up at him. “It’ll be our secret!”

She could see the outline of the bulbous head clearly through his shorts, and Harley felt her pussy getting wetter by the second. She knelt down on her knees, never taking her eyes off of the imprint of his cock, as he put his hands on his shorts. He paused before letting his shorts fall to the floor, looking down at his teacher.

“Ready?” he asked, teasing her. She looked up at him and nodded, then looked back down to his cock in eager anticipation. “Okay, Ms. Hendrix, here it is!” he said, releasing his gym shorts and letting them fall.

They fell part of the way down his hips but were kept from falling all the way down by his cock pushing against the leg. Without thinking and without hesitation Harley reached up, grabbed the bottom edge of his shorts, and tugged them down to let them fall to the floor. His nearly fully erect cock sprang up like a jack-in-the-box, and Harley gasped as she saw it bobbing in front of her face.

“Oh, my God!” she exclaimed, her hand flying to her mouth again. “Sean, it’s huge!”

Looking down at his teacher; Sean was actually enjoying showing his big cock to someone new, and the effect it had on Harley made him feel good and excited him anew. He felt his cock growing quickly to its full length and girth as she looked at it.

Harley was stunned speechless as she watched her student’s huge cock grow and expand right before her eyes. The shaft getting longer and thicker with each passing second. It throbbed as it grew, the head rising up and pointing at the ceiling as it stood up straighter and straighter until it was standing up proudly from his body at nearly a 45-degree angle. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at the mammoth cock in front of her face, the huge, bulbous head bobbing as it throbbed with the blood coursing through it. The veins were big, standing out clearly against the hard shaft, and she let her eyes travel down the length of his shaft to his balls. They were smooth-shaven, as was the base of his cock, and they were big as well, bigger than any she’d ever seen before. They hung heavily beneath his cock, stretching the skin of his sack as they hung, heavy and full.

Harley also knew what she wanted – what she needed to do next, and she felt her pussy flood with anticipation. She stood up on her knees, bringing his cock level with her face, and looked up at Sean for a moment.

She began by licking the tip of his cock with the flat of her tongue, licking up his pre-cum and swallowing it as she pumped his cock to produce more. Then she slid her hands up over the head of his cock to smooth his pre-cum over the head and down the shaft, tugging and pulling on the thick shaft with one hand while she spread the slippery clear fluid all over the head and shaft with the other. In a matter of moments nearly his entire cock was shiny with his pre-cum, and she was sliding her hands up and down the entire length of his huge cock.

She held his cock nearly straight up, then slipped her soft, full lips onto the tip as she pumped it. She slid her lips down and over the bulbous head of his cock, knowing that if she could fit the head of his cock into her mouth then she could get his shaft in as well. How deep was another matter, but right now she just wanted to see if she could open her mouth wide enough to get the big head in. She slid her lips down further, stretching her jaw open as wide as she could, and to her surprise – and his – the head of his cock slipped into her mouth. It was a tight fit, but she did it, looking up at him and smiling with lust filled eyes.

She turned her attention back to his cock, swirling her tongue over and around the head as she sucked on it. She continued pumping the shaft with her hands, pulling more and more pre-cum from his cock as she sucked on it, then began to slide her mouth down his shaft bit by bit, bobbing her head as she pushed her mouth down further and further on his cock. He watched in amazement as she slowly and doggedly slid her mouth further down his shaft, taking more and more of his thick, throbbing cock into her mouth with each dip of his head. Her jaws were stretched with and he could feel her tongue on the underside of his shaft, sliding back and forth as she slowly worked his mammoth cock into her wet mouth.

Sean knew from past experience that if she kept this up much longer he was going to cum down her throat. Harley knew it, too, and didn’t push it. After a few minutes of this she slid her mouth from his cock, grabbing it in her hand and pumping it, as the head popped from her mouth and she gasped for air.

“Damn, I love that!” Sean said, looking down at her.

“And I love doing it as well!” she replied. “If you loved that, then you’ll really love this.”

With that she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed, immediately tightening them around his body and pressing her mound firmly against the base of his hard cock. She slid her tongue deeply into his mouth, finding his own and dancing with it, as he held her up with his hands on her firm, rounded butt. She was breathing hard with anticipation and desire, and there was an urgency to her actions that aroused Sean even more.

All Harley knew was that if she didn’t get Sean’s cock inside her pussy soon, she’d go out of her mind. She was now crazy with desire for him and his monster cock. She wanted that huge pole of meat inside her, and she wanted it inside her now!

“Carry me over to the desk, Sean!” she gasped, breaking the intense kiss and jerking her head backwards towards her desk.

“Carry me over to the desk and fuck me, please!” Then she planted her lips on his and kissed him again.

“That sounds like a good idea, Ms. Hendrix,” Sean said between kisses as he continued to hold her up, her thighs clamped firmly around his waist.

“I reed you inside me, Sean!” she said in a low husky voice.

He could see the fires of desire burning bright in her eyes, and he knew he felt the same way. He wanted her nearly as much as she wanted him.

Sean walked over toward the desk carrying her on his lap as she kept her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He could feel the heat of her pussy emanating through her panties as he walked. He carried over to the desk. She released her legs from around his waist as he set her down on the desk. She immediately hooked her feet on the back of his legs and pulled him close to her.

Sean slid his hands down her sides pulled up her skirt and grabbed her panties. He tugged at the sides and she lifted her hips up, placing her hands on the desk top for support, and let him slide her panties down her legs to toss them in the floor. She quickly finished unbuttoning her shirt and unclasped her bra. Harley slipped it over her head, setting her big breasts free. The nipples were hard and erect, the cool air hitting the skin making them pucker more.

She looked down at his cock with a huge smile on her face as she wrapped her hand around the big shaft and squeezed. She pumped his cock as she slid her hips forward so that she was sitting right on the edge of the desk top, then rubbed the big head of his cock up and down between her outer lips. She was already soaking wet, and the head of his cock glided up and down easily as his pre-cum mixed with her juices.

“I can’t wait to get your big, hard cock inside my pussy!” she said, looking at him with hooded eyes as she rubbed his cock up and down her slit.

Harley placed the head of his huge cock against her tight opening and hooked her feet behind his legs again, pulling him towards her and driving the head of his cock into her pussy. It slid in, spreading her opening wide and stretching her walls as more of his cock slid inside her tight pussy.

“Oooooh, my God, that feels good!” she moaned, her mouth falling open as she looked at his cock sliding inside her pussy.

She moaned as his cock filled her, stretching her and opening her up, tilting her hips up to give him better access and help getting his cock as deep inside her as she could stand. She leaned back and looked up at him, her eyes hooded, her mouth open, as he pushed his cock further and further into her wet, slippery, and oh-so-tight pussy. He looked down and stood there, motionless, holding his throbbing cock still as her clutching, squeezing pussy adapted to being filled.

“Mmmm, I love it!” she moaned, smiling at him. “I’m so horny for your big cock that I’m gonna cum as soon as you start to move!” she said, squeezing his cock with her pussy. He reached up and grasped her big breasts with both hands, gripping them firmly and loving the feel of their mass in his hands.

“Then I guess you’re just gonna have to cum.” Sean replied as he started to move, pulling his thick, long cock slowly out of her pussy until just the head was inside her, then pushing it back in just as slowly. She gasped as he began to move, and her breathing quickened with every stroke of his cock in and out of her tunnel. It only took three strokes for her to cum.

“I’m cumming, Sean, I’m cumming!” she cried, clamping her legs around his waist and pulling him towards her, driving his cock deeper into her pussy as her orgasm exploded inside her.

She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes closed as his cock thrust in and out of her pussy, the waves of pleasure crashing over her as he moved, and he could feel her inner muscles gripping him as she continued to cum. He kept stroking her pussy with his big, thick cock in steady, even, firm strokes, pushing it in deep with each thrust of his hips and pulling it nearly completely out before pushing it back in again. She came long and hard, her pussy flooding with her juices, all of which combined to trigger his orgasm. He felt the familiar stirring in his balls as she pulled him closer with her legs hooked around him, her pussy gripping and squeezing his thick cock as he fucked her, the sight of her body in front of him and the look of ecstasy on her face driving him quickly to orgasm.

“I’m gonna cum, Ms. Hendrix,” he warned, breathing hard as he gripped her big breasts firmly in his hands, continuing to drive his huge cock in and out of her wet pussy.

“Give it to me, Sean,” she gasped, looking up at him as her orgasm faded. “Cum inside me, fill me up with your hot cum, Sean, please, give it to me!”

So he did. Her words triggered his orgasm and he felt his cock widen for just a moment, and judging from the look on her face she felt it as well, just before his cock erupted inside her pussy. He moaned and thrust his hips forward as his cock erupted, pumping and throbbing as it spewed stream after stream of his hot cum deep inside her tunnel. She cried out as his cock drove deeper than ever into her, but kept her legs clamped around him to keep him from backing out. She could feel his enormous cock throbbing and pulsing inside her as it pumped stream after stream of his cum deep inside her, and she felt the excess cum slipping out of her pussy and sliding down her ass to pool on the desk top beneath her.

She held him tight with her legs and her pussy as his cock pumped its usual huge load of cum into her, giggling as his cock throbbed within her. Seven, eight, nine times his cock pumped his cum into her tunnel, until the spasms running the length of his cock finally began to slow; he pushed forward and held his cock deep inside her as his cock pumped the last of his cum into her and making her gasp, then she clamped down on his cock with her pussy to squeeze the last bit of cum from him. He was gasping for breath, his knees a little shaky from the intensity of his cumming, and he opened his eyes to look down into the smiling face of his Milf teacher, her hair still damp from sweat and hanging around her face.

“Oh my God Sean, that was great!” she said, reaching up and kissing him briefly but deeply, “I absolutely love feeling your big cock pumping inside me!”

“I love it, too, Ms. Hendrix,” he replied, kissing the tip of her nose as they stood still, his cock slowly softening inside her.

“I don’t know which of us needed that more, me or you!” she said, running her hand along the side of his face. “I just can’t wait until we can do it again when we can take our time and really do it right! But, I think you can call me Harley now.”

Published 
Written by xxSnakePlisskenxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments