Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milf Chronicles - Scarlet

"Scarlet has some fun with the new pool boy"

28
10 Comments 10
36.1k Views 36.1k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story


Thomas James was a student at the local university. Just like a lot of kids at the university, he was always on the lookout for spare cash. To help out with gas, food, and the occasional luxury.

One afternoon Thomas saw an advertisement in the local paper. “Pool person needed.”

So Thomas called the advertisement. The person with the mobile number was named Scarlet Grey. When she answered, Thomas felt a sort of shiver run down his spine. Her voice was so sexy!

“Hi, this is Scarlet.”

“Hi, I’m calling in regards to the advertisement in the paper,” Thomas replied.

“Well, can you come round and see me? There’s some things you’ll need to know about the job, and after you know, you may not want it,” Scarlet replied.

“It’s Saturday morning,” Thomas replied, “I’m free all day. Where are you located at.”

Scarlet gave Thomas an address in the expensive part of town. Nothing under a cool two or three million.

“What do you drive?” Scarlet asked.

“A 1970 Mustang,” he replied.

It belonged to his uncle. Who liked fast cars and fast women. In fact it was a fast woman who assisted in his heart attack. Which led to Thomas ending up with the Mustang in his will.

“When I see it outside the gates, I’ll buzz you in,” she replied. “What’s your name?”

“Thomas,” he replied.

“Well, Thomas, get your Mustang into gear and get over here. I’m interested,” Scarlet replied.

On the way there, Thomas got lost twice. He was fantasizing about the voice on the phone.

The addresses were embossed on brass plates attached to the imposing stone pillars holding the iron gates. The brick walls around the massive estates protected the houses like fortresses and made it evident that the people living there wanted to choose who got in and who didn't.

"Ah, here it is, 516 Oak Street," Thomas said to himself, when he saw the numbers on the large gate and matched it to the address Scarlet had given him.

Thomas stretched his arm through the opening in the driver's door window and pressed the buzzer on the wall. Then he heard a reply through the speaker, "Yes?"

“It’s Thomas.”

Without another word, a buzzer sounded and the large iron gates slowly opened.

As Thomas drove up the winding driveway, he gasped out loud as he saw the large house. It sat on top of a hill with large oak trees and several smaller buildings surrounding it. There were marble steps and stone pillars leading to two massive wooden doors.

Thomas tried not to gape, as she opened the two large doors to the mansion. She stood about five foot. She was wearing a white bikini, which had prints of what looked like fingers on the top half, and crotch piece as well. So it looked like she was being fingered up. She was superbly tanned, busty, firm thighed, and built like a goddess.

“Hi, you must be Thomas,” she said, in a voice which sent fresh thrills down Thomas’s spine. “Which I guess that makes me Scarlet. Come on in.”

Thomas followed her down a staircase out to a poolside area in the back of the house. Her ass wiggled seductively in the bikini she was wearing. The finger print on the back of her garment looked as if it was rubbing her up.

“Nice bikini,” Thomas murmured,

“I got it in Rio.” she said, “Would you like to see some of the gear I bought there. They’d get you arrested on any beach here, but by a private pool, they are fine.

In front of him was the largest swimming pool he had ever seen. It had a two-tiered diving board, a large hot tub and roped off lanes for swimming laps. Surrounding it were several small covered cabanas and one large one. There were various cushioned lounge chairs, tables with umbrellas, and even palm trees.

It occurred to Thomas that since palm trees were not indigenous to this area, they had to import them. He wondered how they kept them alive during the winter but then figured they probably just replaced them every year.

“If you get too hot, feel free to take a dip," Scarlet said with a smile.

An hour later Thomas was drenched in sweat and he was only half finished vacuuming the pool. He wiped his brow with his forearm and looked around to see if there was anywhere to get a drink of water. His tank top was sticking to his chest and back. He looked up at the bright sun and wiped his brow. What the hell, he thought.

With that he dove forward, his body slicing into the cool and refreshing water. With strong strokes he swam under water toward the side of the pool. The water felt great on his overheated body.

At the pool wall he hoisted himself out of the cool water and headed for the chaise lounge, picking up a towel on the way. He ran his hands over his head to squeegee the water out, then lay down on the big padded lounge chair, letting the sun warm his body and dry the water from his skin.

He closed his eyes and relaxed, letting his mind wander and was not surprised to find it wandering over Scarlet. His thoughts combined with the warm sun on his crotch began to have the inevitable effect. He felt his cock swelling slightly, pressing against the snug material of his suit.

'I wonder what the rest of her looks like?' He thought to himself. As if on cue, from behind him came Scarlet’s voice.

“Would you mind if I joined you, Thomas?”

He opened his eyes and turned his head to see her standing behind his chair, smiling down at him. He could have sworn she was staring at his crotch when he first turned his head, but he wasn’t sure. She was wearing a short white terrycloth pool robe which stopped just below the cheeks of her ass, and was carrying a towel.

“Please do,” he said, gesturing to the chaise lounge next to his. He made no move to cover his partial erection which was plainly visible through his tight suit.

“Thank you,” she said. She walked over to the lounge and spread the towel out to lie on/ Giving Thomas a good look at the underside of her ass as she did so. She turned and sat down on the lounge facing Thomas, leaving her robe on. She smiled at him as she spoke.

“So are you were okay with a woman being topless or even nude?”

“Absolutely,” he said. “My attitude on nudity is just great. It doesn‘t bother me.”

Her smile broadened as she sat up. “Good. Then this won’t bother you,” she said as she stood up and untied the belt holding the robe closed. She took the robe off and revealed her huge, round breasts to him.

She was topless, and it took Thomas a little by surprise, but only because her tits were so much bigger than he thought they were. Her breasts were huge, round and full with just a little bit of sag from their great weight. Her nipples were small and perfect, surrounded by large pale areolas.

Her mammoth mounds swayed on her chest with her movements as she folded the robe and placed it on the ground beneath the lounge. He swallowed hard as she spoke again, sitting down and then laying back on the lounge to face the sun.

“I always sunbathe topless. My husband and kids don‘t like me sun bathing nude,” she said, closing her eyes and letting the sun hit her skin. Her breasts hardly flattened out at all when she lay back, and Thomas could see her nipples beginning to crinkle from the heat of the sun.

She turned her head to him and asked, “Are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Mind?” he said, trying hard not to stammer, “Why in the world would I mind?” He was trying hard to keep his concentration; it was a fight since most of the blood in his body was now rushing to his cock, which was rapidly growing to its full size. He felt it straining against the material of his suit, and he was sure that she saw it.

“Good,” she said, turning her face back to the sun.

“I hate tan lines on my breasts. And I’m glad to see you like them, Thomas,” she said, smiling with her eyes closed.

Caught off guard by her statement, Thomas was quiet for a few moments. She turned to look at him and laughed when she saw the look on his face; her mammoth mounds shook as she laughed. Then she sat up and propped herself up on one elbow as she spoke. Her mammoth breasts lay against each other, the nipples hard and erect now.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Thomas,” she said, “I have the same attitude about nudity and the human body as you do. It doesn’t bother me at all to be topless or even naked in front of you, and I consider your getting an erection as a compliment. Besides, you should be very proud,” she continued, looking down at the clear outline of his fully erect shaft, her eyes traveling up and down the length as she spoke. “You have a beautiful cock.”

“Thank you,” he replied, not sure of what else to say.

“You’re welcome,” she said, looking back up to his eyes, her voice slightly breathy and excited. “Now why don’t you come over here before I go crazy.”

Impatiently the older woman reached up and grabbed his hand, pulling him downward.

Thomas almost fell as he let the older woman pull him to his knees. Now he was staring at her throbbing vagina, only inches away. He could see that there was a clear liquid running from the inner lips. His head began to spin when he got of whiff of her excitement. The scent was like an aphrodisiac and made his penis throb in his shorts.

Scarlet began to rub her thighs with her hands, spreading them even further in the process. "Will you eat me?" she asked, her face turning into a pout.

There was a roaring in Thomas's head and he barely heard the words. However, he knew what she was asking.

Scarlet grabbed Thomas's head, pulling him down until his head was between her thighs. "Kiss my thighs," she gasped.

Thomas felt her warm thighs caressing his face, his mouth only inches from her baby smooth sex lips. His own excitement quickly overcame his fear and he began to kiss the soft flesh of her inner thigh. His head was spinning even faster and he could feel the blood pumped through his body like molten lava.

"Oh yes," Scarlet gasped as she directed his head closer and closer to her center. She felt his wet tongue on her soft thighs. She allowed him to kiss her thighs until she couldn't stand it anymore. Then she grasped his hair and whispered in a lust filled voice, "Now kiss my pussy lips."

She hunched her hips upward, pulled his mouth down and then gasped when she felt Thomas's lips touch her swollen and sensitive inner lips. "Ohh, Jesus!"

Almost automatically, Thomas's tongue slipped out of his mouth and he licked upward, bringing another gasp of pleasure from the older woman. Without being told to, he reached for the back of her thighs and lifted her legs and moved closer. Slowly he began to lick her, slipping his tongue between the swollen lips. He couldn't believe that he was actually licking a woman. It was the realization of a thousand dreams. But this was far better than any dream that he had ever imagined.

"That's it... that's it, lick me. Lick me just like that," Scarlet gasped as her hips began to move up and down with excitement. She hadn't been this excited in years. Her husband was a wonderful man but he wasn't much of a lover. In fact, he had never eaten her.

It only took a few seconds for Thomas to realize that he liked eating pussy. It tasted different than he imagined. It was salty, but almost sweet and the fleshy inner lips felt hot to his tongue. He slipped his tongue past them and into her waiting hole where a pool of her juice waited. As he stirred the juice deep in her hole he could feel her inner muscles pulsing, almost like his tongue was being sucked into her body.

“Oh my God, baby, yes! You lick my pussy so good!” she moaned, looking down at him and only being able to see the top of his head.

"Ahh!" Scarlet screamed and pulled Thomas's head tight to her bumping hips.

Suddenly, she felt a climax approaching. She hadn't wanted to climax this quickly but there was no stopping the rushing train. Fireworks began to go off in her head as pleasure washed over her. The intensity of her climax was greater than anything that she had experienced in years. Maybe better than anything she had ever experienced. Her body trembled and she convulsed in pleasure as shock waves rippled through her.

Thomas was lost in the task of licking the beautiful woman and was totally oblivious to her climax. He continued to lick her, enjoying the copious juice that was now pouring from her hole. Then, without any direction from her, his tongue found her clit.

He used his fingers to open her lips, freeing the tiny button to his lapping tongue. While he knew that the clit was the center of a woman's pleasure, he didn't really know what he was doing. However, he knew from Scarlet's grunts of pleasure that she was enjoying it.

Just as Scarlet's first climax waned, Thomas's tongue swirled around her clit. She hadn't caught her breath when the second climax started. It was double the intensity of the first one.

"Oh, God, sweetheart eat me!" She gasped almost hysterically. She bucked her hips up into Thomas mouth as her hands pulled his head tight to her throbbing lips. Her legs slipped around his head, imprisoning him between her soft thighs.

There was no doubt now, that the woman was climaxing. Her legs tightened around his head and her hands held his head to her throbbing vagina. For just a second, Thomas almost panicked. His mouth and nose were buried in the wet flesh of the convulsing woman and he couldn't breathe. He pulled back enough to breathe through his nose and continued to lick her.

Then, when he felt her relax and he could move his head again, instead of stopping, his mouth went wild. He sucked her wet flesh into his mouth and used his teeth to nibble at the swollen lips. Then he buried his tongue deep into her hole again and began to pump it in and out. Her thighs trembled against his cheeks and his face was now soaked with her juice. There was so much that it dripped from his cheeks and chin.

Scarlet was lost in a sea of pleasure that was beyond anything she had ever experienced. No man, young or old, had taken her to the places she was now going. When one climax ended, another began until she could no longer distinguish between one climax and the next. They blended together to form one long chain of orgasms. Her mind no longer functioned and all thoughts left her head as the incredible pleasure consumed her entire being.

Scarlet's climaxes were so intense and continued for so long that she lost consciousness for a moment. However, when she came around, Thomas was still busy eating her. She smiled an unseen smile at him and gently pushed his head from her suddenly very sensitive vagina.

There was a dazed look on Thomas's face as he stared at the older woman. It took him a minute to realize where he was or what he had been doing. He could feel juice dripping from his face and he used the back of his hand to wipe his lips.

Scarlet took his face in her hands and leaned close to him, "That was the most terrific climax that I have ever had. Or, I guess I should say climaxes." With that she leaned forward and brought her lips to his.

When she released his head, Thomas sat back on his knees in stunned silence.

"Stand up," she whispered.

Thomas stood up in front of the Scarlet. He watched with excitement as she reached for the waist of his swim shorts. Then, before he could even gasp, she pulled them to his knees.

"Oh Jesus," Scarlet gasped when she saw his penis throbbing in front of her face.

“Now I’m going to make you cum,” Scarlet said, grasping his cock firmly with both hands. “First I’m going to suck your cock and see how much of it I can get in my warm, wet mouth. Then I’m going to make you cum and let you watch me swallow every drop.”

She began by licking the tip of his cock with the flat of her tongue, licking up his precum and swallowing it as she pumped his cock to produce more.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

Then she slid her hands up over the head of his cock to smooth his precum over the head and down the shaft. Tugging and pulling on his shaft with one hand while she spread the slippery clear fluid all over the head and shaft with the other.

In a matter of moments nearly his entire cock was shiny with his precum, and she was sliding her hands up and down the entire length of his eight and half inch cock. She held his cock nearly straight up, then slipped her soft, full lips onto the tip as she pumped it.

She slid her lips down and over the bulbous head of his cock, knowing that if she could fit the head of his cock into her mouth then she could get his shaft in as well. How deep was another matter, but right now she just wanted to see if she could open her mouth wide enough to get the big head in.

She slid her lips down further, stretching her jaw open as wide as she could, and to her surprise – and his – the head of his cock slipped into her mouth. It was a tight fit, but she did it, looking up at him and smiling with her eyes in triumph. He smiled back at her.

She turned her attention back to his cock, swirling her tongue over and around the head as she sucked on it. She continued pumping the shaft with her hands, pulling more and more precum from his cock as she sucked on it. Then began to slide her mouth down his shaft bit by bit, bobbing her head as she pushed her mouth down further and further on his cock.

He watched in amazement as she slowly and doggedly slid her mouth further down his shaft, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth with each dip of her head. Her jaws were stretched with and he could feel her tongue on the underside of his shaft, sliding back and forth as she slowly worked his cock into her wet mouth.

When she had about four inches of his cock in her mouth she paused, breathing hard through her nose, then slid her hands further down onto his cock to give her room to move. To his amazement he watched as she took another two inches into her mouth quickly, then he heard and felt her gag a bit as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. She tried to take more of his cock into her mouth, but she gagged again; that was as much as she was going to manage.

Then Scarlet surprised Thomas again by beginning to move on his cock, sliding her mouth slowly up and down the six inches of his shaft she had managed to fit in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth in long, steady strokes, sucking on it, and slathering her tongue around the head as she did so. She gripped his shaft hard with her hands as she worked her wet, sucking mouth up and down his cock, and he knew by the feeling in his balls that he was going to cum soon.

She could also tell by the change in his breathing that he was getting close, so she tightened her grip on his cock with her hands and started moving her head up and down faster on his shaft, sucking as hard as she could. He was breathing quickly now, and was mere moments away from cumming in her mouth.

Scarlet felt his cock widening, and after two more quick dips of her mouth down on his shaft she slid her mouth up to the head and kept the head trapped in her mouth, sucking hard and slathering her tongue around it as she pumped the rest of his shaft with her hands.

He came then, hard, his hips thrusting forward as his cock erupted in Scarlet’s mouth, and he groaned with the intensity of it. He felt the cum rushing up the length of his cock as it came blasting out into Scarlet’s mouth, and the first long, powerful stream went straight into her mouth and right down her throat. She gagged for a second but hung on to his cock as the first blast filled her mouth. Then she swallowed and kept pumping his shaft as his cock throbbed in her hands again and again as his cock pumped stream after long stream of hot, thick cum into her mouth.

Her eyes grew wide in amazement and surprise as his cock pumped and throbbed in her mouth and hands, blasting much more cum into her mouth than she was expecting. She swallowed again and again, struggling to keep up with the cum exploding into her mouth, but it was just too much for her. After swallowing the first four blasts of cum he shot into her mouth and down her throat, she lost control of the cum flood shooting from his cock.

A stream of cum slipped from each corner of her mouth to drip down onto the base of her chin as she struggled to swallow what she could. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the pulsing and throbbing of his cock began to slow and the flood of cum shooting from his cock abated to a trickle.

She pumped the last of his cum from his cock with her hands and swallowed it down. When she was sure she had it all she released his cock from her mouth and from her hands, where it slowly started to soften. She gasped for breath, her mouth hanging open, two streams of cum slowly dripping from the corners of her mouth.

Thomas was panting and gasping for breath, too. She had made him cum hard, and he was surprised by the intensity of it, the volume of cum he had shot, and the amount she had managed to swallow. He looked down at her gasping for breath, noticing the two streams of cum at the corners of her mouth.

“Wow!” Thomas said, trying to catch his breath. “That was incredible.”

“Oh my God, that was great. Damn, Thomas, you cum like a horse,” She said. “I absolutely love feeling your cock inside my mouth.” Scarlet responded with a smile.

“I don’t know which of us needed that more, me or you.” she said, running her hand along the side of his cock.

“If you think that was incredible just wait ‘till I fuck you,” she said, smiling back up at him, breathless as well. “You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

“I’m sure I haven't," he replied.

“How about a quick swim to cool off before we go at it again?” she asked.

“Sounds good to me.” he said.

She quickly got to her feet and ran to the pool, diving in. He followed her in after her and they splashed around in the pool for a short while; while there she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss was warm, soft, and wet, and he could feel himself stirring as she kissed him, her tongue dancing with his. She felt it, too.

“Wow, I’m impressed.” Scarlet said, breaking off the kiss

“Just wait ‘till I get you in your bedroom,” he said, squeezing the rounded cheeks of her ass in his hands, “You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

Scarlet pressed her entire body against him, and he could feel the firm mounds of her huge breasts pressing firmly against his chest. They both felt his cock begin to rise.

They got out of the pool, quickly drying each other off with two thick, soft towels. When she got to his cock Scarlet knelt down in front of him and slipped her soft, wet mouth over his cock, sucking it firmly into her mouth. He moaned as she ran her tongue around the head of his cock, sliding her mouth up and down his shaft as she kneaded and massaged his balls. She did this for several long, pleasurable minutes before she released his cock from her lips and stood up, kissing him lightly.

“You have such a beautiful cock, Thomas, so big and thick.” she said, slowly pumping his shaft. “And I just love your balls, they’re so heavy and full. Of course, they won’t be full by the time I’m done with you.”

“And why is that, Scarlet?” Thomas asked.

“Because I’m going to drain them dry, that’s why.” she replied with a slight grin, taking his hand and leading him across the patio, through the living room, and up the stairs to the master bedroom.

He was smiling the entire way.

Scarlet nearly ran up the stairs with her big tits bare and bouncing around, and Thomas right behind her with his cock flopping around. Halfway up she turned to look over her shoulder at him. She was giggling and had a big smile on her face, and Thomas could see the side of one of her big breasts as it swayed back and forth with her movements. Once they made it up the stairs Scarlet led him straight into her bedroom where she released his hand and trotted a few steps away from him, stopping at the foot of her bed and then turning to face him

Thomas’s cock was rock-hard, and Scarlet could feel the hardness of his shaft pressing against her abdomen. She reached down and grabbed his throbbing shaft with her hand, pumping it slowly and firmly as they kissed. She broke off the kiss and stepped back, then put her hands on Thomas’s chest turned him around and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

She quickly climbed on top of him straddling his cock as she faced him. Without a word she grabbed his cock and pointed it up at her pussy, then sat down on it, impaling herself on his shaft. She took it all with one stroke and immediately began riding him, sliding up and down his long, hard shaft in deep strokes.

Her mammoth breasts bobbed and swayed with her movements, and he reached up to take them in both hands. He squeezed them hard, pulling and pinching on the nipples as she rode him, taking his entire cock deep inside her pussy with each downward thrust of her hips. She came several times like this, each orgasm more intense than the last, her body shaking with the intensity. Still she rode him, sliding up and down on his cock relentlessly.

Without warning he grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her off of him, his cock slipping out of her pussy as she fell. He got up grabbing her legs at the back of her knees and pulling them up as he pulled her towards him. She was panting for breath as he slipped his cock back inside her and leaned forward, lying down on top of her as he slipped his hands beneath her ass and gripped it hard.

She pulled her knees up and apart to let him in as deeply as she could, and he began thrusting in and out of her tunnel in long, deep strokes. She wrapped her lithe legs tightly around him, squeezing his cock with her pussy as he slid in and out of her.

“Oh... fuck… me… fuck… me… hard… fuck… me… hard!” she cried as he pounded her pussy with his cock.

And Thomas did just that, fucking her pussy over and over again, slamming his cock in and out of her. He could feel her squeezing his cock with her pussy, clutching and grabbing at it as he thrust in and out. It wasn’t long before she was cumming all over his cock, and she screamed as she came harder than before.

Thomas kept thrusting, knowing that he could last for a while since he’d already cum once, and he was intent on seeing just how many times he could make her cum.

“Augh… augh… mmm… mmm… oh god… no… not again… Cumming…again!” she gasped as she came for the second time. Still Thomas continued to pound her pussy with his cock, relentless in his efforts. He was breathing hard now, his body covered with sweat, but he continued thrusting as Scarlet’s orgasm rippled through her body.

Thomas reached out and squeezed her mammoth swaying breasts hard, pulling and pinching on the nipples. This made her cum again almost immediately. She cried out and moaned loudly as she came, lost in the sensations of her orgasms flooding her body and his hard cock pounding her pussy.

Thomas looked down as he fucked her, watching his cock that was shiny with her juices as it pistoned in and out of her pussy. He loved watching her breast sway back and forth as he thrust forward, and the sight of all this got his own orgasm building.

“Get ready baby,” he said, still pistoning in and out of her. “I’m gonna cum!”

“Oh, yes, yes!” she gasped between thrusts, “Cum on my tits. Please, Thomas, cum all over my big tits for me!” she pleaded.

She saw Thomas nod as he continued to fuck her hard and deep. His thrusts deepened and she felt his cock widen, indicating that he was getting ready to cum. She moaned and squeezed his cock hard with her pussy

Just as he was starting to cum Thomas sat up and pulled his cock out of Scarlet’s pussy, gripping it with his hand and pumping it as it began to shoot. Scarlet grabbed her big tits and pushed them together just as the first long, thick stream of cum landed on them. Thomas cried out as his cock pumped and throbbed, shooting stream after stream of hot cum onto Scarlet’s huge mounds.

She laughed out loud as she saw his big cock spitting its white juice out, flying through the air and landing all over her tits and stomach. She had never seen a man cum so much, and she loved it. By the time Thomas’s cock finally stopped spitting cum, her tits were covered with long lines of white, sticky cum. Thomas, his cock sated and spent, sat back on his knees, panting for breath.

“Mmm, so much lovely cum,” Scarlet said, reaching up and rubbing the cum into her tits. “I’ve never seen a man shoot so much cum before.”

“Well, it’s been a while,” Thomas said, catching his breath. The sight of her rubbing his cum into her tits excited him.

“Oh my God, I’ve never been fucked like that before,” she said, smiling at him. “I’m gonna be sore for a week. I thought you were gonna fuck me to death.”

“I knew you could handle it,” Thomas replied. “So how many times did you cum?”

“Three, four, five, I’m not sure,” she said. “I kinda lost count during the pounding you gave my pussy. I do know that’s the most I’ve ever cum before at one time, I can tell you that! And how about you, lover? How many times did I make you cum?”

“Counting the one out by the pool, two times in about an hour,” he said. “which is a personal best for me.”

“Good,” she said, lifting up onto her elbows, her huge breasts pressing together between her upper arms and creating about a mile of cleavage. “That makes me very happy,” she said, then leaned up and kissed him, softly but deeply. When the kiss ended, she looked him in the eyes and said, “And now I need a shower.”

“So do I,” he said, “Mind if I come with you?”

“I was hoping you would,” she replied, grinning at him.

Then she got up from the bed, grabbing his hand and pulling him up with her, and together they went into the bathroom and got into the shower. They washed each other’s bodies, playing like a couple of kids, soaping each other up and teasing each other. He was loving the feeling of her big, soapy tits slipping around in his hands, and she loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her hands as she washed him.

After the shower they toweled each other off, and then Scarlet blow dried her hair. Thomas went downstairs to recover his clothes. Shortly after that Scarlet came out of the shower and got dressed. A few minutes later she looked like nothing had happened, like they hadn’t just spent the past hour and a half fucking their brains out. The bed, however, with its rumpled and cum-spotted bedspread, told a different story.

‘Gonna have to wash that before Danny comes home,' Scarlet thought to herself.

Thomas watched as Scarlet tied the knot in her biniki top, her big breasts jiggling. ‘Damn, that is one sexy girl,’ he thought to himself as he sat on the bed, watching her dress. When she was finished she walked over to him and kissed him, then stepped back as she took his hand.

They left the room and went downstairs to the front door. Once there Scarlet stopped and turned, to face Thomas. Then she put her arms around his neck and pulled him close, her big breasts pressing against his chest, and kissed him deeply. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, and incredibly he felt some stirring going on in his shorts. When the kiss ended she looked him in the eyes and spoke softly.

“You are fantastic,” she said, smiling. “And I can’t wait until we can do this again.”

“Same here,” he replied. “And I’m looking forward to the next time, too.”

“Soon, lover, soon,” she said. “I promise.” Then she kissed him again.

Copyright ©2014 No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of the author, Snake Plissken.

Published 
Written by xxSnakePlisskenxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments