Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Much Needed Figure

"When no one else was there to help."

8
2 Comments 2
25.8k Views 25.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

"Just worthless like your fucking father!" said Lisa, shouting at her son Amir.

"At least he could get shit done unlike you!" shouted Amir.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that you piece of shit! It was a mistake having you anyways!" replied Lisa, throwing a glass at Amir's direction.

"Least he could throw too," replied Amir.

"Come here you little shit," said Lisa, slapping Amir across the face multiple times.

Such was the mood in Lisa's home as she was raising her only son, Amir. After going through a divorce with her husband who caught her cheating, Lisa moved from Florida to Texas with her son Amir. Before the issue, everything seemed to be perfect for the family. As an older beautiful redhead who looked exactly like Julianne Moore, Lisa married a handsome Indian doctor that looked a lot like Sanjay Gupta. After marrying the doctor, she gave birth to her son Amir who ended up looking exactly like Zayn Malik. At the age of seventeen, Amir was slipping in school and making mediocre grades.

Once a promising student with a bright future, Amir had slipped into mediocrity among all of the drama. Lisa worked as a nurse and managed to get half of her husband's earnings from the divorce so money was hardly the issue. Since it was summer vacation in Texas, Amir did nothing most of the days except play videogames, watch porn, and occasionally work out. Being eighteen and in his final year of school, Amir had no future plans. 

"Mediocre grades, nothing special about you, what the hell are you going to do after high school?" asked Lisa.

"Obviously not make the same mistake and get married," replied Amir.

"No one would want to marry your ass, worthless piece of shit," replied Lisa.

The night boiled over as Amir went to sleep and Lisa prepared for the next morning. Amir woke up on a hot Texas morning with his mother gone and ate breakfast. After finishing breakfast, Amir played some videogames and as afternoon came, he went on the internet to watch some porn. Being careless, Amir forgot to lock the door to his house and a visitor was just dropping by. Amir pleasured himself to the porn video, sounds coming from his computer, and thought he was all by himself until he heard a voice.

"What a productive way to spend a summer day," said a voice, as Amir turned around in horror.

Amir saw a tall blonde that had the same face as former Miss California winner Carrie Prejean standing in the doorway. The blonde was Amy Malitoa Ferenzi and she was Lisa's friend, coworker, and neighbor. Amir was familiar with the woman because she had stayed over at the house a few times and talked to Amir. Amy was a woman of Italian descent, despite the blonde hair, in her mid-forties who recently came off of a divorce but was now living comfortably by herself. The blonde wore black yoga pants and a white tanktop that covered her chest but showed off her nude slim waist.

"She leaves you here and your ass is watching that nasty shit!" said Amy, angrily in her southern accent as she walked towards Amir. The blonde was now standing over Amir's shoulder, angrily staring him down.

"What are you doing here?" asked Amir, shocked and worried.

"Your mom asked me to pick up some documents, I walk into this house with the door unlocked and sounds of moaning coming from that damn computer so not only are you nasty, you're also dumb!" said Amy, smacking Amir over the head.

"Stare at that screen and don't you date? Look back at me boy!" said Amy, as Amir agreed.

The blonde would strip down to her black bra and panties as Amir stared at the computer screen, scared of what was to happen. If Lisa found out that Amir was watching porn when she was gone, she would order him to spend his summer at some camp. Amir took deep breaths and a few seconds later, Amy put her hand over Amir's shoulder while standing over him.

"Ms. Ferenzi!" said Amir, looking around in shock as he saw the woman in a two piece.

"What? You're looking at it on the internet, it isn't that different in real life," said Amy, who thrusted her crotch towards Amir's face.

"Whoa," said Amir, as the powerful odor coming from Amy's pussy consumed him.

"Kiss it," said Amy, putting her crotch right in front of Amir's face as she smiled.

An almost animal like feeling came over Amir as the powerful odor coming from the blonde's sweaty crotch consumed him. Amir put his mouth over the standing blonde's camel toe and sucked on her panties, making Amy moan. The blonde felt a powerful rush come over her as her heart started to beat fast and her breaths became deeper. Amy pulled down her whole panties as Amir attempted to eat her pussy, the blonde immediately backing away and pushing Amir's head to get his mouth away from her pussy.

The teenager put his hands on the blonde's thighs and legs, finding her skin to be very soft. As Amir sat on the chair, dazed and hypnotized, the blonde threw her panties which landed on Amir's face. The smell was as powerful as ever, Amir rubbed the sweat covered panties all over his face as the smell of Amy's crotch consumed him. Amy now walked towards the horny teenager who was taking deep breaths as he sniffed her panties.

"Now get some of this," said Amy, pushing Amir's head towards her pussy as Amir kissed, licked, and sucked on it.

"That's more like it, there we go," said Amy, moaning as the teenager violently ate her out and used his powerful hands to tightly grab her buttocks.

Amy had one leg on the table as the sitting teenager was eating her out, she was not used to this sort of aggression. The blonde moaned as she was covered in sweat, amazed that the horny teenager did not even care about her just coming from a long run. Like a zombie eating a person, Amir violently ate the blonde's pussy as her eyes rolled back and her breaths became even deeper, sniffing the musk coming from it. The blonde put her hands on Amir's head and ran them through his dark hair as he continued to eat her. After five minutes of non-stop action, Amir slowed down and was just sucking on the pussy.

"What's the matter? That all you got?" asked Amy, smiling as Amir took deep breaths and fluids from Amy's pussy dripped down his bottom lip.

"Alright then, take em off," said Amy, smiling.

Amir stripped down naked as the blonde gave him a blowjob. The blonde was amazed at how thick and large the teenager's cock was but she managed to put almost all of it in her mouth. Amir was now taking deep breaths, moaning while Amy massaged his testicles as while having his cock in her mouth. The saliva from the blonde's mouth would comfort the cock as her hands gently massaged the testicles, within a minute the teenager ejaculated. Amy opened her mouth to show Amir how his cum was inside of it, and then she spit it out in a napkin.

"I'll make you a deal, Lisa ain't gonna be home till a few hours but you need help. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you will meet with me at my house when Lisa is gone and we will work on this issue of yours. Or I can just tell Lisa to send you to some camp," said Amy.

"I'll take the first option," replied Amir.

"These panties are staying here, I want them back tomorrow when you come to my place or else I won't be seeing you, got it?" asked Amy.

"Got it," replied Amir.

Amy put on her clothes and left to go to her house, taking the documents she initially came for. Amir continued to sniff Amy's panties, the original odor still being there. Within a few hours, Lisa came home but could care less about her son. Amir made his own dinner and then went to sleep, having hid Amy's panties in a drawer. Before heading to bed, Amir took a nice whiff of the blonde's panties and smiled as the powerful odor consumed him. 

The night would pass and as usual, Lisa left early in the morning to go to work as Amir woke up an hour later and had breakfast. After breakfast, Amir checked the drawers and with the panties in his hand, he headed over to Amy's house. The teenager knocked on the door as the blonde opened it, wearing tight short shorts and a white tanktop as her hair were in a ponytail.

"You came, got em?" asked Amy, as Amir handed her the panties.

"Come in, head to the living room, and strip down to your undies," said Amy.

Amir headed to the living room to find that it was large and had a lot of open space in it. The teenager stripped down to his underwear and within a minute, the blonde came in wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Amy wore white bra and panties that contrasted with her tanned skin. The blonde sat down right across from Amir with her legs crossed and started speaking.

"Take them off, we are going to wrestle right now and if you lose then you have to eat my ass until I tell you to stop but if I lose, you get to fuck me any way you want," said Amy, as Amir and Amy both stripped down nude. Amir was in awe at Amy's well-shaped breasts and how she had a light amount of blonde pubes in-between her legs.

"Bring it," replied Amir.

"Alright there cowboy, no eye pokes or cheap shots and the first one to give up will lose," replied Amy.

Amir and Amy got up and circled around each other before finally colliding and wrestling. The blonde managed to trip Amir and get him down to the ground. Amir started to swing his body around violently but Amy's long legs wrapped around his torso and held him in place. The blonde used her feet to sandwich Amir's cock and violently rubbed them together to arouse Amir. Within seconds, the horny teenager ejaculated as the blonde felt his aggressiveness die out.

Amy was now able to dominate Amir on the ground, feeling his body become weakened and unable to wrestle with her. Amir could not gather any strength and felt paralyzed as the blonde's long legs and strong hold took over his body. The teenager felt suffocated and attempted to fight out of the hold as he was covered in sweat, slippery but unable to break free. Amir smelled a powerful odor coming from the blonde who hadn't showered all day and eventually, he tapped and gave up. Seconds later, the blonde released her powerful hold on Amir and stood up, taking a deep breath as she looked down on an exhausted teenager.

"Well, you know what it's time for now," said Amy, putting her hand over Amir's head as she pushed his face against her buttocks. The blonde laid face down on the floor as Amir's face was stuffed in-between her buttocks, smelling the powerful odor as he stuck his tongue inside of the blonde's anus.

"Get it in there, move it around and shake that head," said Amy, as Amir violently shook his head while eating the blonde's ass. The blonde moaned and took deep breaths as the teenager used his saliva to moisten her anus. Amir's used his hands to grab the blonde's thighs and dug them deep into her muscles, making her moan. After more than five minutes of eating ass, Amy had mercy on the teenager. The blonde felt tingling sensations in her pussy and decided that it was time to do something about them.

"Alright, that's enough ass for today, come and eat the pussy instead," said Amy, turning over to lay on her back as she smacked her pussy. Amy had blonde pubic hair that made Amir hesitate for a second but the blonde wrapped her long legs around the teenager's head as she shoved her pussy against his face.

Amir felt some of Amy's pubic hair touch his nose as the smell of a sweaty crotch consumed him. Closing his eyes, Amir kissed the blonde's vagina and then started to eat her out. Amy took deep breaths as her lower body vibrated from having Amir eat her out. The blonde put her hands over her forehead and closed her eyes, as Amir shook his head and violently ate her out. After going at it for a few more minutes, Amir's mouth was tired and he could no longer pleasure the blonde.

"What the fuck?" said Amy, as Amir stopped eating her out.

"What?" asked Amir.

"Eat it!" shouted Amy.

"My mouth is tired," replied Amir.

"Does this look like a fucking choice? Eat it!" shouted Amy.

"I can't, my mouth is tired," said Amir.

"It obviously isn't tired if you're talking right now, eat it or I will beat the shit out of you right now," said Amy.

"No," replied Amir.

"Eat it!" replied Amy, kicking Amir on the face as the teenager fell back.

"Ya, not so tough now huh? Fucking sit on that face of yours and see what happens then," said Amy, sitting over a downed Amir's face as she rubbed her pussy against his mouth. Amir stuck his tongue out, kissed the pussy, and then continued to lick it. Amy violently shoved her crotch against the teenager's face and fingered herself while doing it, having an orgasm as the fluids squirted all over Amir. The blonde laid down for a few minutes before finally getting up and letting Amir know what was going to happen.

"Meet me in the shower," said Amy, walking to the shower as Amir laid on the floor near the towel. Amir was exhausted and beat, the blonde had easily overpowered him. Amy looked back as Amir was exhausted and laying down, beaten. At this moment the blonde would teach the downed boy an important life lesson.

"You couldn't control yourself and so you cummed, that is when I easily overpowered you. In order to be successful, you have to be able to hold your load and have complete discipline," said Amy. Rubbing Amir's dark hair and lifting him up by grabbing his hand. Amir's head was on the blonde's shoulder as she carried him to the shower.

"Let's get cleaned up," said Amy, approaching Amir and putting her arms around his neck. The blonde led Amir under the shower and turned it on, the warm water hitting the two on their sweaty bodies as Amy rubbed soap over Amir. Amir and Amy rubbed each other with soap and cleaned each other up. The blonde gently massaged the teenager's testicles in the shower as Amir rubbed her pussy, each of their bodies wet and covered with soap. The water would pour down on the two as the soap washed off and after a few minutes, Amy turned the shower off. Both Amir and Amy dried themselves with the towels and it was an hour until Lisa would be back home.

"Well, Lisa is coming back soon so get dressed and head back home," said Amy.

"Got any panties for me?" asked Amir, smiling.

"No, you might be a wimp but I don't think you need to be wearing panties," replied Amy, smiling back.

"Damn," replied Amir, shaking his head.

For about four weeks, the same results went on with Amy coming out on top of Amir but every single time but the matches were slightly closer than before. One day, a coincidence took place which brought Amir and Amy closer together. Amy was at a mall and saw Amir arguing with another teenager who was a couple of inches taller than him, the argument became heated as the two started to push and shove each other. Amir was shouting at the teenager calling him a "dipshit" and "pussy", attracting a lot of attention in public. Finally, Amy approached the situation and Amir was scared, knowing how the blonde had her way with him recently. The blonde managed to diffuse the situation by making Amir back off and getting the other teenager to go away as well, with her strong personality it was easy.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

After the situation was over, the blonde gave Amir a disapproving looking.

Amir, feeling that the blonde was disappointed in him, did not show up to the next meeting between the two but Amy decided to pay him a visit at his house. The teenager opened the door as Amy came in and shook her head while having her hands on her hips. Amir was confused but Amy reminded him of what was going on.

"Losing track of time dipshit? We're supposed to meet today," said Amy.

"I thought you didn't want to see me today," said Amir.

"Wow," said Amy, taking a deep breath and rolling her eyes.

"Come meet me in my house in ten minutes, alright pussy?" said Amy, using these words to mock Amir.

The teenager arrived at the blonde's home to find her in her bra and panties as she looked at him and smiled. Amy ordered the teenager to strip down naked, seeing his usual erection. The blonde sat down with the teenager in the same room, he didn't realize it but Amir was in for a lesson.

"Boy, who are you going to beat? You can't even beat me? You've been getting by on a diet of ass and pussy because I make you my bitch," said Amy.

"He started it," said Amir.

"Well, he was going to end it too because we both know you can't fight for shit, am I right pussy," said Amy, pushing Amir.

"I could have taken him," said Amir.

"Oh, ya could have taken him but you can't even handle a woman, right dipshit?" said Amy, stroking Amir's cock while giving him an intimidating look.

"I am not going to take shit from some random guy starting a fight with me," said Amir.

"Oh, ya sure tough guy, what are you going to do in that fight? Tap out like a little bitch? Huh?" said Amy, slapping Amir on his right cheek.

"No," said Amir, pushing Amy away and attempting to get away.

"What are you running from pussy? Get over here!" said Amy, grabbing Amir's leg and dragging him down.

"I don't have anything to run from," said Amir.

"Then take me on, you've been getting your ass handed to you by a woman, what will your friends think? Do you even have any friends pussy?" said Amy, attempting to provoke Amir.

"You don't know what I've been through!" shouted Amir.

"Neither does the world, and it doesn't care dipshit," said Amy, grabbing the bachelor.

Amir and Amy both started wrestling as usual but this time, the teenage actually put up a fight. Amy had a tough time getting a hold of Amir and when she did, he easily broke free. Amir managed to make Amy lose her bra and attempted to put her in a rear naked choke. Amy broke out of it but Amir once again managed to keep her down. The blonde was now the one in trouble but as always, she found a way to win by putting Amir in a leg lock. To the blonde's surprise, it took Amir a while to tap but he finally did as Amy once again got the better of him.

"You just don't know," said Amir, crying in pain.

The blonde took some breaths and looked at the downed teenage who was in pain. Amy knew Amir had a rough life and things weren't so good for him. The blonde was aware of how Amir's mother was a crazy woman and how the kid had a tough time getting along. Amy knew that Amir needed a lecture about life.

"I don't, neither does the world, and they don't give a damn. Life isn't like this, tough life? Who fucking cares. They don't fucking care, you're just some depressed kid with a weird foreign name who they will pick on and make fun of," said Amy, looking at a depressed Amir.

"Do something," said Amy, slapping the teenager on the cheek to get a reaction.

"I said do something," said Amy, slapping him again as a sinister smile came across her face.

"Pussy," said Amy, slapping the teenager again.

"Fuck you!" said Amir, pushing Amy away as she laughed.

"You didn't cum this time," said Amy as Amir ignored her.

"Now now pussy, don't forget, you lost, you still have a meal to eat," said Amy, fingering her pussy as she got closer to Amir.

The blonde put her hands around the teenager's head and french kissed him for a minute. Amir felt relieved and then ate the blonde out. Now Amy was in for a treat as Amir was still very horny, he ate the blonde out furiously. The teenager's tongue and head moved faster around the blonde's sweaty and musky crotch on a hot summer day. Amy stood against the wall as Amir was on his knees eating her out, making her legs vibrate from the pleasure. Finally, the blonde had an orgasm and let out a loud moan as Amir kept eating her out. Amy tried to free herself but the teenager had his tongue and nose buried in her crotch, making the blonde take deep breaths as she moaned.

After Amir finally took his head out of the blonde's crotch, Amy stroked the teenager's hard dick furiously and made him cum. The two took a shower together as usual and finished shortly. Before allowing him to leave, the nude Amy grabbed the young man and led him to the couch where she sat nude.

"Before you go today, lay right here on my lap," said the blonde to the boy.

"Open, there you go," said Amy, putting her nipple in Amir's mouth as she breastfed the boy.

The blonde could feel the boy sucking on her nipple as she breastfed him, knowing he loved it. Seeing the erect penis, the blonde reached out her arm and stroked it. Amir took deep breaths as Amir put a hand over the boy's heart, feeling it beat rapidly. The blonde stroked the teenager's dick furiously until he came and continued to breast feed him, looking into his eyes. Amir's cum was on the blonde's finger but she simply licked it and smiled at the boy. The boy wanted to stop sucking on the nipple now but the blonde kept it in his mouth, even though he was coughing. Amy grabbed the boy's head and kept it close to her nipple until finally, Amir got it out of his mouth and took deep breaths. The blonde allowed the boy to leave after that, smacking him on the ass a few times and teasing the boy she had dominated so many times.

"Boy, you want to win and achieve, you better be able to delay temptation and hold your load in. When you cum, you lose all of that energy and become my bitch. Now you remember that boy," said Amy.

Amir nodded before heading home from the beating. Amy relaxed on the couch, nude as usual, and fingered herself. Even though the blonde couldn't get herself to confess it, things were getting interesting between her and Amir. The blonde felt herself losing power almost at every single encounter that she had with the boy. As usual, the days passed by and another meeting happened between the two.

Amir arrived at the house as usual and Amy awaited him, the two staring each other door. The blonde was nude as well as Amir, his penis as erect as ever. Before the two begin, Amir walked up to Amy and hugged her, kissing her on each cheek.

"Really?" asked Amy, laughing.

"Fine, I'll wait after we've had this little play fight," said Amir.

"Okay," said Amy, confused.

Amy and Amir both started going at each other as usual. Unfortunately for Amy, Amir was determined and more disciplined. The blonde was easily taken down, rolled around on the ground, and taken down again as she tried to get up. Amir was the one wearing Amy down as the blonde could hardly move on the ground as freely as she used to. Amy attempted to kick, roll around, and do all sorts of things to get away but Amir had her pinned.

The blonde was covered in sweat, exhausted, and could hardly do much against Amir. To Amy's surprised, Amir stuffed his head in-between her crotch and coiled his arms tightly around her buttocks. The teenager aggressively started to eat the blonde out as Amy moaned, taking long deep breaths. Amy's legs were going dead as Amir ruthlessly ate her out, his mouth and nose both tightly against her pussy. For the first time, Amy was helpless and had no way out. Finally, Amir decided to put the blonde in a rear naked choke and offering no resistance, she tapped within ten seconds.

Both Amir and Amy laid on the ground, nude and tired. A minute or so after the loss, Amy laughed and clapped while laying on the ground. Amir looked over to see what was going on as the blonde alerted him of the news.

"Well, you did it, boy, come on," said Amy, grabbing Amir's hand and leading him to the bedroom.

"Today, you become a man for good, finish me," said Amy, laying back on the bed and slapping her pussy.

Amir got on top of the blonde and coiled his arms around her back. Sucking on each of her nipples, Amir gently slid his hard cock inside of her pussy. The young man could taste some of the milk coming from Amy's nipples as he slowly pounded her. For Amir, it was all new, he had never fucked a woman before in his life. Giving into the musky smell coming from Amy and his high sex drive, Amir stopped sucking on the nipples and simply pounded Amy as hard as he could. The blonde moaned as the young man unleashed all of his excitement on to her.

The teenager's breaths became deeper as he continued to pound the blonde's pussy as Amy moaned, using her hands to massage Amir's temple. Soon, the young man grabbed the blonde and got on her back. Having Amy on her knees in a doggy style position, Amir gently slipped his penis inside of her anus and shoved it in there. At first, the anus was tight so Amir went slow but as it made it through more easily, he started to pound the blonde hard.

Amir's arms grabbed the blonde's back to keep her in place as his penis would pound in and out of her anus. The blonde had never been fucked this hard before and all of this from a teenager who she taught so many life lessons to. Amy could no longer remain on her knees, instead, she ended up laying face down on the bed. The teenager put his entire body on the blonde's back, coiled his arms around her, and continued to pound her while kissing her on the neck and behind the ear. Amy could not get away at all as the strong teenager was on her back and she was shocked at how long Amir was going for.

The bed was heard rocking as the sound of wood chopping came from Amir's cock pounding Amy's anus. Amy started to moan, groan, and take deep breaths as she was completely worn out from the teenager. Much to the blonde's surprise, Amir wasn't finished. Taking a short break that lasted a few seconds, Amir got off of Amy and laid down for a few seconds. The blonde was still worn down from the anal but Amir was back in action. Grabbing Amy, Amir put the blonde on top of him and made her ride his dick.

Amir laid back as the tired blonde bounced up and down his dick. Amy could hardly last longer than a minute without feeling tired, collapsing on top of Amir. The teenager put his arms around the blonde's back and continued to pound her pussy as her face rubbed against his chest. A few minutes in, the blonde's lower body vibrated and she had an orgasm. Moaning hard from the orgasm, Amy showed a side to herself that Amir was not used to. Amir had become so accustomed to seeing the blonde as this tough bully that he was surprised she was moaning in a high pitch. Finally, a minute later, Amir came inside of the blonde's pussy.

"Turned into a man today huh," said Amy, in a low voice as she caught her breath.

"Get some of this sugar," said Amy, locking lips with Amir as he laid on top of her, the two of them completely nude.

The day passed and Amir was done seeing Amy, time just flew by. At times, Amir would drop by Amy's house and have sex with the blonde. The two would watch a movie together naked while fucking and even cook together naked, fucking afterwards. Amy was impressed by how much the boy had grown in front of her eyes, now she didn't want to let him go but she soon learned she might have to.

"So, I am moving and going away for college," said Amir, one day after fucking the blonde and the two being nude in bed.

"You? In college?" asked Amy, laughing.

"Ya I got in," said Amir.

"You got in," said Amy, rolling her eyes.

"Ya," replied Amir, confused.

"Well fine, go, don't brag about it," said Amy.

"Huh?" asked Amir, confused.

"Fucking go I don't care," said Amy.

"What's the problem?" asked Amir.

"It's all men, you just, put that thing in and then go away huh," said Amy, grabbing Amir's cock and stroking it.

"What?" asked Amir.

"Going to put this in some other random slut in college," said Amy, grabbing and stroking the cock.

"Definitely," said Amir.

"No shame either," replied Amy, rolling her eyes.

The day ended and Amir went away, him and Amy met a few more times but it didn't seem as lovely. Amy wanted some dick and Amir loved fucking Amy so the sex had to go on. After a while, time had come and Amir had to go. Lisa didn't care one bit and never even bothered to help the kid move, she just wanted him gone. Amy helped out a bit and let the boy fuck her one last time, anally, before he went away to college.

Eventually, Amir went off to college as a changed man. Amir never talked to his mother anymore and simply stopped associating with the abusive woman. Amy was getting by with hookup apps, she didn't know but she was starting to sleep with a lot more darker skinned men because of Amir. A couple of years had passed and the young bachelor came back to his hometown but to visit Amy, not his mother.

Amy heard a knock on the door and opened it, it was Amir. The boy had bigger biceps, was more muscular, and had grown taller. Amy smiled and could not contain her excitement, things were lively again.

"Look at you!" said Amy, grabbing the Amir's biceps and squeezing them.

Not a minute was wasted, the two started making out yet again and locked lips while stripping down to little to nothing. The young man carried the nude and excited blonde over his shoulder and to the bed. Immediately, the two were in a sixty-nine position. Amy shoved all of Amir's cock in her mouth while Amir ate the blonde's pussy. The young man even licked the blonde's anus and fingered it while the blonde sucked on his cock with complete passion.

A few minutes later, Amy stuffed Amir's dick into her pussy and started to grind and ride it. The blonde moaned, groaned, and excitedly screamed as the cock entered her body. Amy didn't care as minutes later, Amir came inside of her pussy and the blonde just left the cum rest there. The blonde laid in bed nude on a hot day with the boy and caught up on old times, going over what he had been through. Amy was amazed as she laid in bed naked with the boy, how things had changed. How a troubled young boy Amy found and got the better off was now her sexual pleasure and a man who pleased her better than any other.

"For old time's sake?" said Amy, rubbing her nipples as she smiled and looked at the boy.

"Yup!" said Amir, closing his eyes and sucking on the aroused blonde's nipples as she smiled and reached down to stroke his cock.
 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments