Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Lifeguard - Part I

"Sixteen year old Tim is forced to get a job as a lifeguard and opens up new worlds."

58
17 Comments 17
54.6k Views 54.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

I just turned 16 and my parents strongly encouraged me to find a job.  I say “strongly encouraged” because they were cutting off my allowance now that I was old enough to work.  Fair enough.

I checked the want ads in the local paper and didn’t see anything that sounded remotely interesting.  This was going to be harder than I thought.  But then on Monday, I went to PE class and saw a help wanted ad on the locker room bulletin board.  A new local health club was opening and needed a lifeguard for the days when it’s “men only.”  This could be the perfect job!  I’ve been a swimmer and a runner, so it is like getting paid to work out. 

I have spent years in various sports.  At five feet ten inches tall, I was slim and fit.  My muscles weren’t bulky from lifting weights, but rather toned from years of swimming.  Blond bushy hair on my head, I allowed a little hair growth in my armpits, chest and legs.  I trimmed my pubic hairs, but still kept a nice full bush.

I called and spoke to Leslie, the manager, and set up an interview for Tuesday after school.  I arrived early and met Leslie.  At thirty-eight years old, Leslie was the typical health club manager.  Standing only five feet three, she was in excellent shape.  Fit, thin, and she wore tight gym shorts and a halter-top that revealed her generous but firm cleavage. 

Leslie gave me a tour of the club.  When we got to the locker room, I thought she was going to have me go in and look around by myself.  But she opened the door and led the way!

“Hi guys,” she said as four guys aged twenty years old to sixty were naked and heading to the showers. 

“Hey Leslie,” the youngest replied.  The others either smiled or waved. 

We walked through the showers and into the pool area.  Most all of the guys were nude except for a handful of guys with speedos. 

Leslie explained that since the gym days are segregated by sex, most everyone just swims nude.  And since she is the manager and has to be there everyday, the guys just got used to her seeing them naked.

We met Matt, the lifeguard on duty, who was naked except for his whistle.  “Matt, this is Tim,” Leslie said.  “Tim is interested in the lifeguard position in the evenings when you have school.  Could you tell him about the job?  You two talk and then Tim come find me in the lobby.”

“Tim, the job is really easy.  We don’t have a deep end, so drowning is not very likely.  You just have to aware of everyone and make sure they are OK.  Some of the old guys might have health issues, so you can’t take your eyes of the pool ever.”

“Sure, I understand.  But can I ask you just one question…?”

“Let me guess.  Leslie?  Naked guys?  Me being naked? “

“Haha, uh yeah!  Isn’t that a little weird?”

“It’s always an issue when new members start.  But it really isn’t a big issue.  You’ll get used to being naked around her.  When some of the younger members come in after work she usually finds reasons to come talk to you.  She likes seeing the younger guys and dads naked.  She usually avoids the seniors who are here during the day.”

“But…”

“Look, do you have a girlfriend?

“Uh, no not really, Matt.”

“Oh, so have you been naked around girls before?” Matt asked.

I blushed and admitted that I really haven’t had those experiences yet.

“Well if you are going to show off your penis to a woman for the first time, Leslie is the one to show it to.  I mean, she has a smoking hot body, and she is so appreciative of seeing you naked.  If you get hard in front of you she just smiles.  She really makes you feel good about your body.  And after the first time, it’ll be no big deal.  Oh, and she loves asses.  You’ll find out what I mean.”

I accepted the job and would start the following Monday after school.  All week I had butterflies in my stomach.   Being naked around a bunch of guys wasn’t a big deal.  But I knew that I would undoubtedly be naked in front of Leslie!

I arrived early for my first day.  Leslie took me into the locker room and assigned a permanent locker to me  “Go ahead and get undressed.  I’ll get your papers and be right back.”

I took my shirt off and hung it on the hook.  Next I removed my shoes and socks.  Just as I unbuckled my jeans, Leslie came back in and stood in front of me.  I hesitated but Leslie said, “Come on let’s go before the members start coming in after work.”

I looked her in the eyes, took a deep breath, slowly pulled my zipper down, and let my pants fall to the ground.  I pulled them off standing only in my white briefs with a developing bulge in them.  Leslie didn’t notice because she was looking over my application.

“Wait, Tim MILLER?”  Leslie asked as I slipped my fingers into my underwear.  “Are you Tammy Miller’s son?”

I pulled my underwear down and off and was now standing up straight, facing Leslie, naked, and with a little erection starting.  With a dry throat, I mumbled, “Yes, she’s my mom.”

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

“Oh my God Tim, I haven’t seen Tammy in years.  We were in school together!  I knew she had a baby, well that was a long time ago, and now look at you all grown up!”

The phrase “All grown up” only made things worse as my penis now grew to a hefty seven inches and pointed up to the sky.  It would have been one thing to be naked in front of Leslie the complete stranger, but now I am naked in front of Leslie who knows my mom and may be talking to her about her naked son!  This just couldn’t get worse!

“Tell your mom that Tammy from Lakeside High says hi!  OK, now let’s get to work.  Here’s your whistle.  This way.  You look great by the way!”  Leslie smiled, patted me on the ass, and took me by the hand and guided me to the pool.  Now I knew what Matt meant.

I was so embarrassed that I turned red from head to toe.  “You look great” is a compliment for when you try on new clothes.  But naked?  That means she looked me over and studied my young body. And the pat on the ass!  No one has ever touched me that way, even if it was kind of innocent.

As we walked through the showers one of the dads yelled to Leslie, “Hey Les, who’s your new boyfriend?”

I was dying.

“Not you, Bill,” Leslie shot back with a grin.

Work went well and I was getting used to being naked around Leslie.  In fact I was really getting into it and my masturbation sessions late at night usually featured Leslie in most of them.  I fantasized of Leslie giving me blowjobs and hand jobs around the pool.  If she only knew what was going through my mind!

Pay day fell on a women’s day, and I was so excited to get my first paycheck that I stopped in to the club to get paid rather than wait until the next day when I worked.

“OMG Tim, I am so glad you are here!  Ellen, the female evening lifeguard called in sick and I have no one to work.  If I can’t get a lifeguard I have to close the pool and cancel the class.  Can you stay and cover for her?” Leslie begged.

“Oh, sure I can cover for her.  Just let me run home and get my suit.”

“NO!  There is no time!  The water aerobics class starts in five minutes.  You’ve just enough time to strip naked and get out there!”  Leslie said in a panic.

“Wwwait…I’ll be naked.  It’s a women’s day.”

“It’s no problem Tim.  Most of these women all wear bathing suits and they are almost all mothers or grandmothers.  They are much more modest than the crazy men.  Besides, they’ve seen a naked boy in their lives.  Now go!” she demanded.

I went into the locker room, stripped, and locked up my clothes in my locker.  Leslie grabbed me by the hand and led me to the pool as I struggled to put my whistle over my neck. 

“Ladies, can I have your attention please,” Leslie announced as she entered the pool with me naked in tow.  “Ellen had an emergency come up so I’m having to substitute Tim, who normally works the men’s days to help us out.  If it weren’t for him, I would have had to close the pool and cancel class.” 

With that all twelve females in the pool ranging in age from twenty-three to sixty-eight gave me a round of applause.  I never had so many female eyes on my naked body nor had been applauded while naked!  I did not know if they were applauding my nude body or the fact that class wasn’t cancelled.

“Be nice to him ladies,” Leslie advised as she left, “or he may never want to come back when we need him!”

It seemed that they really were not that interested in me or my body, and they became totally focused on the aerobics class.  As I walked along the perimeter of the pool I recognized a handful of the ladies.  Mothers of my friends, neighborhood ladies, and then…  “Oh my God!  That’s Miss Tomlinson.”

Miss Tomlinson is my thirty-two year old PE and Health teacher.  And yes, she certainly did recognize me as she flashed me a broad smile and waved to me.  Miss Tomlinson’s eyes never left my body as I walked the perimeter of the pool keeping a watchful eye on the swimmers.

As class ended, the ladies got out of the pool and thanked me for helping out.  I even got a hug from Mrs. Brock, the mother of my friend, Will.  “Thank you so much Tim!  It was great seeing you tonight.  I’ll let Will know I saw you!”

Everyone left the pool except for Miss Tomlinson.  She swam up to the side of the pool and called me over.  As she reached to grab the pool wall, I bent down giving her a clear and unobstructed view of my dangling five-inch penis and balls.

“Tim, that is so nice that you helped us out tonight.  I hope that you aren’t self-conscious about being naked here in front of me.”

I gave a nervous laugh.  “Well it is a little strange and awkward.  Especially with you here.”

“Tim, don’t be silly.  You have an amazing, uh, physique,” she said as she stared right at my cock and balls.  The obvious attention suddenly made me aware of my nudity, and I started to get an uncontrollable erection only inches from my teacher’s face.  I didn’t know whether to stand up and leave or stay crouched down in her face.  If I stood up it would only accentuate the fact that I had a huge hard-on as other women started entering the pool.

“Wow Tim, you get an A+!  For being an amazing lifeguard, of course!  See you in class tomorrow,” Miss Tomlinson said as she smiled and swam away.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments