Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Lifeguard - Part II

"Tim's world opens up as he "meets" his best friend's mother at the pool."

46
16 Comments 16
43.3k Views 43.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

“Tim, we have got to talk!” Leslie said in a strange tone the moment I showed up for work the next day.  I assumed I was either in trouble or getting fired or both.

“What’s up Les,” I asked nervously.

“The ladies don’t want Ellen back as their lifeguard.  They want you,” she said.  “You made such a nice impression on them that they want you to be their regular lifeguard.  And obviously naked, of course,” she grinned.   “Did you ever think that you would be paid for walking around nude?”

“I don’t know Leslie.  It was OK, but kind of weird.  They are my friends’ mothers.  My teacher!  I kind of got used to it, but it’s still crazy!”

“Look, Tim, is it better to have a bunch of naked old men staring and thinking God knows what, or is it better to have a bunch of middle-aged women admiring your nude body?” Leslie asked.

“Oh well, yeah the first option is kind of creepy.  But what if I date one of the women’s daughters and one of them ends up being my mother-in-law someday?”

“Tim, you are overthinking this.  All I am asking is for you to take your clothes off for a few hours each night and make sure no one slips and drowns.”

“In the pool with a deep end of three and a half feet!”  I laughed.  “Easy money!  What if one of these old ladies pinches or gropes me?”

“Say ‘thank you darling!’”

“And then I’ll run!  Fine, do you want me to start tomorrow with the new schedule?”

“Yes, please!”

The next day I went to school and all I could think about was my new job.  Of course, it didn’t help when Miss Tomlinson pulled me aside in PE class.

“Tim, I hear that I will be seeing a lot more of you!  Word is out that you will be our regular lifeguard.  I think the evening swim times will be much more popular,” she teased.  “See you later!”

I just smiled meekly as I could feel my cock stirring and grew a noticeable bulge in my gym shorts.  Miss Tomlinson looked down and saw it.   I was so embarrassed.  She placed her hand on my face and whispered, “Relax, I’ll see you later.  Maybe today I’ll surprise you.”

I had no idea what that meant, but I just mumbled, “OK,” and waited until my cock subsided.  My buddy, Alex saw me acting weird.  “Hey Tim, are you OK?”

I told him, “Yeah, fine, let’s go.  Want to grab a sandwich after school?  I’ll have just enough time before work.”

We grabbed a sandwich at the restaurant on the way to the health club.  “So, Tim, how’s the new job going?”

“Oh, it’s great.  I really enjoy it.  Easy money.  The only way someone could drown is if they fall over drunk.  It’s only three and a half feet.  It’s really a workout pool.”

“Sweet job!  My mom swims there every now and then.  You’ll probably see her there sometimes,” Alex said matter of factly.

“Your mom?”

“Yeah,” Alex continued, “She gets into these fitness moods and spends hours at the club.  I’ll tell her to look for you.”

“Great.  Oh, she’ll see me.  She sure will!”

I finished up and told Alex that I had to get going or I would be late.  This was just great.  Now I may see my teacher and my best friend’s mother at work and they will see me naked.  In a way, this was kind of hot.  But as a sixteen-year-old, it was also really awkward.  No female has seen me naked ever.  Except for Miss Tomlinson two nights ago at the pool. 

I got to work and said hi to Leslie.  She said, “Hey, I hope you aren’t disappointed but it looks like it will be a slow night tonight.  Only a few RSVPs for class and then the open swim.”

“That’s fine,” I told her.  I headed into the empty locker room and stripped naked.  I locked up my clothes, put my whistle on, and headed out to the pool.  Melanie, the daytime female lifeguard was still there.  Melanie also led some of the classes and was a retired PE teacher.  At sixty years old, she was fit and trim and acted kind of grandmotherly towards me. 

“Hi, I’m Tim.”

“Yeah, I assumed.  I’ve heard all about you.  And it looks like everything they say is true,” she said as she looked me up and down.  “Look, it’ll be fine.  After a few days, the women will stop perving on you and just go about their own business.  Fact is, you’re going to be the best thing that happens to them today.  Just don’t let it go to your head,” she warned. 

It was funny how Melanie wasn’t phased by my nudity, so maybe it isn’t a big deal at all.

I sat down on the lifeguard bench and let my balls hang over the edge of the seat.  A few women came out in a variety of one-piece suits and bikinis for the water aerobics class.  They all looked over, smiled and greeted me.

BellaGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaGrace

One middle-aged woman about forty-two in a bright yellow bikini came right up to me and put her hand on my thigh almost touching my cock. 

“Tim?  I’m Andrea, Alex’s mom!  I heard you were going to be here!   Now make sure I don’t drown, OK,” she laughed.  As she was pulling away, she stopped, leaned close to my ear, and whispered, “By the way you are just adorable, you sweet thing.”  As she said that she grabbed my cock and gave it a little squeeze.  With a wink, she smiled and entered the pool.

I couldn’t believe what a tease Alex’s mom was.  Every time she came around to my side of the pool she would splash me and get me wet and grin.  I have to admit she was really hot in that yellow bikini. 

After her class was over she got out of the pool and came over to me dripping wet.  She stood directly in front of me with my legs between hers.  I was still seated, so I was eye level with her pussy.  Being wet, her bikini was almost transparent.  I could see that she shaved her pubes completely and her camel toe was obvious.  As I looked up I could see her brown nipples shining through her top.  She hovered over me and drops of water fell on my chest and ran down go my stiffening cock.  The moisture that dropped from her body drained down to my penis.  It was if they were her juices flowing onto to my body, which I gladly accepted.  I smiled awkwardly and spread my legs further apart giving her a full view of everything I have.

“You are the best lifeguard we’ve ever had!” she said as she leaned over.  Her long flowing hair dangled down and tickled and wet my penis even more.   My cock extended its full seven inches as if it was reaching up to touch her.

“I hope to see you here every day!”  She kissed my forehead and headed to the locker room.

There was a lull in between the water aerobics class and the open swim.  This gave me time to get my cock back under control.  I sat there in my lifeguard seat with my head back and eyes closed in disbelief that my friend’s mother came on to me like that.

I needed to pee.

I walked over to the locker room entrance and could hear the showers running.  The shower room connected the pool to the locker room and everyone had to pass through them to shower and enter the pool.  The ladies usually showered in their bathing suits being more modest than the men.

As I entered the shower room, there was Alex’s mother standing nude in the shower.  Steam filled the room.  She turned to face me.  Her body was just as I could make out through her yellow bikini.  Her nipples were a rich chocolate brown.  Her pubic hair was shaved clean.  She lowered her right hand down to her pussy and spread her lips apart with her fingers.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” she said.  “Perhaps you could wash my back?”

Uh, sure, of course.  Mrs. Uh, Of course.

“Andrea.  I already told you my name is Andrea.  Weren’t you paying attention young man?”

I nodded and walked up to her as she turned her lovely back to me.  In spite of three children, her body was toned, slim, and hot.  I put some body wash in my hands and started washing her shoulders.  She let out a shudder and she gasped as soon as my hands touched her skin.

As I massaged the soap across her back I could feel her body relaxing.  She pushed her ass out and rubbed it against my cock and balls.  She reached around and placed my seven inch rod in between her ass cheeks and slid her ass up and down.

I squeezed more soap into my hands and rubbed her ass.  Something took over my better judgment and reached around her and placed my hand on her pussy slowly massaging and washing her.   She pushed my middle finger inside her and she arched back.  I had to support her body as she was quickly losing control.  Andrea turned her head and her lips met my lips and she started kissing me.  Deeply.  Passionately.  As if we were lovers.  Never mind that her son was my friend.  We were lovers for the moment.

BAM!  The door to the lobby slammed.  Someone else had come into the locker room, probably for the open swim time.  A locker clanged as another swimmer changed into her bathing suit.

I took my finger out of Andrea and rinsed the soap off my body.  I could feel a string of precum dripping down my leg.  Andrea saw it, wiped my cock with her finger and licked it.  We kissed one more time and I returned to the pool and jumped in hoping that the cool water would calm my cock down.  I was panting, breathing heavily as if I had just sprinted towards the finish line.  I was smiling.  I could hear the water shut off and Andrea was on her way home to make dinner for my friend Alex and his siblings.  I licked my middle finger and could still taste the sweet taste of her.

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments