Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night Bus

"A MILF's curiosity leads her into danger"

21
11 Comments 11
48.8k Views 48.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
Holly looked over at the bed. Her husband was lying there on his back, his beer belly creating a huge swell under the bedcovers. He sported a three-day beard and he was snoring loudly once again. She wondered what she had seen in him when they first met. It certainly wasn’t what she saw in him today. Ever since they married just over eight years ago, he had let himself go. He no longer bothered to dress smartly or even to brush his hair properly. He never made plans for them to go out at the weekends and when she suggested that they do something together, he found excuses to prevent it from happening. It would have been easy for them to find a babysitter for their two kids aged six and four, but he just wasn’t willing. At first Holly tried to talk to him about it but recently she had come to the conclusion that he just wanted a wife and family.

“At least he’s making good money,” she thought. In reality, despite the financial security, Holly was craving love and affection. Moreover she wanted passionate sex. In the meantime she kidded herself that everything would work itself out in time. Her mother had always told her that “good things come to those who wait”. Holly had been waiting for the good things for such a long time now that it was difficult for her to remember the last time she’d felt really happy.

---

Holly had just turned 40 and her husband Mack was 42. They had met at a mutual friend’s wedding party and had started dating shortly thereafter. At first they were joined at the hip; going to dance clubs together; dining out at least once or twice a week; playing tennis or going swimming; having picnics and going on holiday a couple of times a year. Basically, when they weren’t working they were having fun together and the sex was great. Holly had managed to hold on to her girlish figure despite having had the children, whereas Mack had bloated and sagged. Eight years of marriage and two kids later, she was still as physically as fit as a fiddle. Her face sported a few little wrinkles, but she still looked every bit as sexy as she did when she was twenty-five, with her bright chestnut-colored eyes and long wavy auburn hair. She had kept her curvaceous body in great shape; her stomach taught and her tits still beautifully round and firm. Every night before bed she applied oils and lotions to keep her skin looking young.

---

She stepped quietly out of the bed and peered through the bedroom curtain, looking at the road beyond bathing in a strange orange glow from the streetlamps. It was coming up to 3AM and the street was deserted, except for a stray cat roaming around near some parked cars. She wasn’t at all tired, but she didn’t want to turn the bedside lamp on to read just in case Mack woke up. So, she continued looking at the cat to keep herself busy. She wondered what it would be like to be a cat, rummaging around on its own in the middle of the night. Was it a female cat or a male cat? Were there any other cats out there? What was it doing? Was it looking for food, maybe? Perhaps it was looking for a mate? She recalled some time ago having heard female cats on heat, crying out in the middle of night for a male to come and impregnate them, and male cats fighting each other to win over the female.

A car came whizzing along and turned left at the end of the street. The cat had hurried away, startled, scuttling under a parked car as the moving car passed, and then it cautiously reappeared. Holly thought about how dangerous it would be to be a cat prowling around in the middle of the night.

Just as she was about to close the curtain and try to get to sleep, a night bus drove up the road. She looked through the windows and could see there was only one passenger on board, a young man of about twenty who was standing by the door, ready to get off. The bus stopped almost directly in front of her house, and the young man stepped down. He was quite tall and seemed very muscular, his torso being much wider than his hips. He had very short black hair and was wearing an open collared shirt and jeans. She couldn’t see his facial features very clearly, but judging from his overall appearance and the square outline of his jaw, he was good-looking, but also seemed like a bit of a ruffian. He lit a cigarette and stood there for a moment looking around, as though he was expecting to see something, and then he walked off in the same direction as where the bus had come from. Holly closed the curtain and slipped quietly into bed.

---

The next night Holly awoke suddenly and looked at the bedside clock. It was 2:55AM. She felt a tingling sensation inside, like butterflies. She looked at Mack for a few seconds. He was sound asleep. She got up to look out of the window, slowly pulling back the curtain as though there were some sort of danger to be avoided. The street was completely empty; not even the cat to be seen. Holly waited patiently as the minutes ticked by, occasionally glancing over at the clock. It was 3:07AM and the night bus still wasn’t there. For a moment Holly realized just how silly she was being, waiting to see a stranger getting off a bus. What was she expecting, for goodness sakes? A few minutes ago it had seemed like a fun and interesting diversion in her otherwise boring life, but surely there were more normal ways of dealing with her problems?

Just as she was about to close the curtain and get back into bed, the bus arrived and sure enough the young man from the previous night was on it. He stopped for a few moments as the bus pulled away, lit a cigarette and looked furtively at his surroundings. Holly thought that the way he shifted his gaze was definitely suspicious. She wondered if he was a criminal; some sort of drug-dealer or a burglar, perhaps. Whatever he was, he couldn’t be up to any good roaming the streets that late at night.

Suddenly he glanced up at her and caught her stare. Holly froze, unable to move an inch. It was as though she were paralyzed. She felt herself trying to scream but no noise was coming out of her mouth. He blew a stream of smoke at the ground, looked back up at her fleetingly, and then turned to walk away. The whole incident only lasted a few seconds, but it left Holly trembling. She felt cold and shivery, despite the warmth of the bedroom, but after she got back into bed she noticed that she was wet with excitement. She touched herself under the covers, playing with her pussy while thinking of the handsome but dangerous stranger.

---

The next day Holly couldn’t get her mind off her fictitious nighttime lover. Who was he? Why did he excite her? She felt braver in the light of day, wanting to see him again that night. The physical distance between them and the fact that Mack was there to protect her was comforting.

“After all,” she thought, “it’s not a crime to be looking out of the window at night.”

In the evening when they went to bed, Holly discretely set her mobile phone alarm on buzzer for 2:50AM. She placed it carefully under her arm so that she would feel it, but such that it wouldn’t wake up Mack; although it was unlikely he would wake up to anything less than a nuclear explosion.

Mack fell asleep within seconds as usual and started snoring while Holly lay there wide awake watching the minutes pass slowly by, thinking to herself that she must be crazy. At about 1:30AM, she finally drifted into sleep.

---

When the phone alarm buzzed Holly almost switched it off in her sleep before remembering why she was getting up at such an odd time. She stood up, smoothed down her nightgown and ran her hands through her hair. She didn’t want to be seen looking scruffy. She had even gone to the trouble of wearing her best silk nightgown; the one with the deep neckline and the beautifully lace-decorated collar. She had left on most of her make-up, removing only her lipstick. Of course, back when they were first dating, Mack would have noticed all this and told her how pretty she looked. He would have gone out of his way to flatter her and seduce her, showering her with compliments, at which point she would have given herself fully to him. Instead, he had just said “good night” and switched off his bedside light.

Holly peered out through the curtain. The same as on the previous nights, there was nothing much to see, except that the cat was back again. It seemed to be chasing a mouse, or at least playing some sort of game, because it kept running back and forth along the gutter, twisting and turning and then jumping in the air. She watched the cat and its funny antics while waiting for the night bus to come along.

After a couple of minutes she started getting cold feet, asking herself if she was going completely nuts to be waking herself up in the middle of the night just to watch some young guy getting off a bus. The thought that she was supposed to be a responsible mother and wife crossed her mind. She certainly was a responsible mother, and would have liked to be a responsible wife too, if only her husband acted like a responsible caring husband.

At 3:02AM, the bus came up the road. The young guy was the only passenger once again, waiting to get off. Even before the bus doors had opened, she could see him looking her way. Her heart skipped a beat and the butterflies started tingling in her tummy. She felt very nervous knowing that he had anticipated her being there. Her knees wobbled as she raised one hand and pushed her hair back behind her ear. She looked down at her cleavage and shifted the nightdress to cover up a bit more. She certainly didn’t want him thinking she was some kind of cheap slut.

The young man hopped off the bus, looking almost cocky. He was wearing a black sleeveless t-shirt with some sort of white splotchy pattern on the front, and a pair of jeans.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

She could see he had tattoos on both arms, which made him even more likely to be some kind of bad boy. At first he didn’t look up at her window, but instead looked around as had done on the previous nights, and then lit a cigarette. He took a few quick puffs, exhaling deeply. Then he raised his head and stared directly at her, his eyes piercing straight through the window into hers. She almost collapsed at the intensity of his stare, but managed to hold her ground and tried to smile at him.

He took a long drag on his cigarette, threw his head backwards and blew the smoke straight up into the air. He then looked back at her and gave her a reptilian smile. They stood there observing each other for several seconds, during which Holly began to feel slightly more at ease. He looked rough for sure, but he also seemed quite friendly. A wave of guilt came over her as she stood there, thinking about what Mack would say or do if he knew that she was eying up a strange young man. Before that thought had even left her head, the young man gesticulated for her to come closer, essentially to come down into the road to meet him.

Holly’s heart pounded away inside her chest while she contemplated what to do. She was afraid that her heart was making so much noise that Mack might wake up. She turned her head and looked at him. He was still fast asleep, not having budged an inch since he had said good night. She knew that it would be an outrageously stupid thing to do, and that she might end up as the main feature on the following morning’s newspaper, but she wanted to satisfy her curiosity. She wanted to at least say hello, and know his name.

She waved back, held up five fingers and then pointed to her wrist, telling him that she needed five minutes. She couldn’t believe that she was actually going to go out in the middle of the night to meet him. He nodded solemnly, acknowledging her sign language.

---

Holly snuck quickly into the bathroom with her clothes tucked under her arm and changed into a blouse and jeans. Her heart raced as she applied her lipstick, her hands shaking so much that it was very difficult to not smudge it. She put a couple of clips in her hair, listened out for any sounds from Mack or the kids, and headed down the stairs. As she unlocked the front door, she wondered if he would be standing on the doorstep, but instead he was waiting on the street, his back turned to her.

She walked toward him, trying to feel brave. She felt very small standing at 5ft4, whereas she figured he was probably around 6ft5. His torso was even bigger from close-up and his biceps each seemed about the size of her waist. He heard her approaching and turned around to greet her, holding out his hand.

“Jarek.” He said gruffly, taking her hand in his and baring his toothy smile.

This wasn’t quite what she had expected. She wasn’t quite sure what she had expected really, but certainly not a handshake introduction. The skin on his hands was rough but his grip was soft, as though he were trying not to break her.

“Holly.” She replied, assuming that Jarek was his name. He looked East European.

“Come on.” Jarek grunted, taking her by the hand and pulling her down the road in the direction he usually walked after getting off the bus.

“Where are we going?” Holly said worriedly, the last word almost a squeak.

“’Round the corner.” Jarek continued in his deep and almost monosyllabic style.

Holly was about to stop and complain that she wanted to speak with him first before going anywhere, but she found herself quick-stepping to keep up with him as he pulled her along behind him like some toy on a string. Each time she was about to open her mouth he sped up a bit, causing her to gasp for breath and make a few extra steps to prevent herself from falling over. Once they were around the corner, he pulled her inside a derelict building and shut the door behind them.

Holly’s life flashed before her eyes. Five minutes ago she had been in the safety of her own home with her family, and now she was in an abandoned building in almost pitch darkness with a total stranger. She feared that he was going to have his way with her and then kill her. It was the best she could do to not faint at the thought.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked, almost begging.

"I’m going to fuck you, darling,” Jarek replied, “That’s what you came for isn’t it?”

The way he said ‘darling’ sounded like something he’d picked up from the streets. It didn’t seem to be a natural part of his language. He looked at her and smiled, waiting for her to answer.

Holly felt stupid, but she had to ask him the question anyway. She wasn’t quite sure how to go about it, so she decided to just say it.

“You’re not going to kill me, are you?”

“Not unless you want me to,” Jarek said, and then burst into a fit of booming laughter that practically made the building shake.

“Take your blouse off, darling.” He ordered her.

Holly was relieved that he wasn’t going to kill her, or at least that’s what he said. She still felt very frightened, however. They had only just met and she wanted to know more about him. She came from a decent family and she wasn’t used to such behavior. She started to try to explain this, but he spoke over the top of her.

“You take it off, or I tear it off.” He growled.

Holly nervously toyed with the buttons on her blouse, fumbling with each one. She started crying softly, her pussy getting wet at the thought of this hulk of a man demanding her to get undressed. When she got to the last button, she stopped and waited, the open blouse still covering most of her breasts and her stomach.

“Off I said!” He practically shouted at her.

Holly shuddered and pulled off the blouse, letting it drop to the floor.

“Lovely, darling. Now the bra.” He said more softly.

Holly reached around her back, undid the strap, hesitated for a second, and then let the bra fall down next to her blouse, revealing her deliciously large round breasts. Her nipples were erect from the cold night air, but also from the thrill of Jarek’s demands.

“Pants.” He commanded.

Holly slipped off her shoes and started unbuttoning her pants. She had expected him to approach her after she had taken off her bra. Somehow she thought he would embrace her, that he would want to touch her, at least to feel her naked body close to him. She was tingling all over with excitement mixed with fear. She wanted him to want her, and yet he just stood there staring at her. Her body was aching to be touched. She felt totally exposed.

“Wonderful.” Jarek grunted, “Now the knickers.”

Holly took her knickers by the waist, pulled them down and kicked them aside. She stood upright, her arms by her side, waiting for Jarek to make his move. She hoped that he would at least be gentle with her.

Jarek pulled off his t-shirt and stepped toward her, lifted her up by the waist and placed her back down with her back against the bare brick wall. He then pushed himself into her, pressing his bare chest against her breasts. His body was so large that Holly all but disappeared behind his mass.

“You need a good fuck, darling.” He whispered into Holly’s ear. She felt the heat of his breath on her neck when he said this, making her shiver with anticipation.

“Tell me you need a good fuck from your friend Jarek.” He continued.

“I need a good fuck, Jarek.” Holly panted in a squeaky voice.

Jarek pushed his hand roughly between her legs and stuck one of his massive fingers straight inside her. She was dripping wet, so it wasn’t difficult. She gasped as he inserted a second finger and then started rubbing her clit with his thumb. Within seconds she had her first orgasm, the sheer thrill and fear of the situation combined with her lack of recent sex making her squirt amply onto his giant hand.

He bent down and rubbed his face between her tits before sucking each one and playing with her nipples for a short while. He then unbuttoned his fly and his cock sprang forth. Holly couldn’t believe the size of it. The length was normal, but the girth looked like twice the size of Mack’s. Jarek pushed her down to her knees and pulled her mouth toward his cock. She knew it was going to be difficult to get that monster in her mouth but she tried and within a short while she was feeling the full thing pushing at the back of her throat. She hadn’t sucked cock for three years, and never one as big as that.

Moments later, Jarek pulled out of her mouth and took off his pants. He lifted Holly up and literally impaled her on his thick member, holding her by her bottom while she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Holly bounced up and down like she was having a ride at the funfair, her tits jumping up and down in rhythm. Jarek stared down at her while she used and abused his thick meat pole. She came again, shrieking loudly and digging her nails into his neck. Seconds later she was rubbing herself on him again, sweating like crazy at the exercise. They looked at each other wildly; or rather Holly looked wild, whereas Jarek just looked like Jarek. As Holly came once again, Jarek pulled her close to him while he pumped his seed deep inside her. She screamed with delight at the feeling.

---

They got dressed silently and stepped outside the building. Jarek escorted Holly back to her house, and just as they were about to split up, he turned toward her.

“I’ll be on the night bus if you need another fix, darling” He grunted.

Holly smiled at him, then walked quietly back toward the front door of her house.

---

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments