Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nosy neighbor

"My neighbor helped me get through a major ordeal"

21
5 Comments 5
62.2k Views 62.2k
648 words 648 words
Famous Story

 

My wife and I had been married for over 3 years. I thought we were happily married but, as I found out about two months ago, on a thursday afternoon, I was wrong. I walked in my house, heard some noise, walked down to the basement and saw my wife riding my cousin's cock like a woman possessed. I was really turned on for half a second before going into rage and beating the shit out of my cousin. All of our assets are in my name, I won't screw her but I told her to get the fuck out of the house and that I never want to see her again.

A couple weeks ago, on a random day, my wife's moving truck was outside when I received a text from my nosy neighor, Vicky.

The text read, "Is everything alright at your house? There's a moving truck."

I said, "Thanks Vicky. All is OK. We have decided to break up, and she's moving out."

I received a bunch of texts back from her that I ignored, because I really didn't want to get into it then and there.

The next day while I was walking out to my driveway, and the most predictable thing happened; Vicky appeared out of seemingly thin air.

Before she could say anything, I said, "Vicky, I know you want to know all the details so the girls can dish, but I really don't feel like getting into it right now."

She took a step back and said, "I probably deserve that, but I was really coming over to make sure you're alright and to offer to listen if you wanted to vent. I know you're a good guy, and I've been through this before. I just wanted to let you know, I'm willing to help if you need anything."

I felt really bad, so bad in fact that I choked up and hugged her. She consoled me and whispered in my ear that it was OK, and that she'd come over the next day to talk.

The next day came; we were talking, she was listening, and I told her everything, every single detail.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

She began to share her experiences and maybe two hours later, without even realizing it we were holding hands and cuddling together. We locked eyes and kissed.

I immediately apologized and she said, "Don't apologize, don't think, just kiss me again." I did as she asked, and away we went.

We engaged in the most passionate sex I have ever had. I would love to tell a story that involves me pounding her out and cumming all over her but this isn't that story;  we were so keyed in on each other. I don't know how long we went at it, but we finished with a shared orgasm and laid together in each other's arms.

After a little while, we finally came to and got ourselves dressed. We didn't exchange words, we just kissed one last time and she left.

The next morning, as I walked to my car, Vicky and the girls were taking their morning walk. As they saw me, you could see the muttering begin amongst the group. I gave them a wave, Vicky save me a subtle wave back, and off they went.

Later that day, she texted me and said, "Good seeing you today. Thanks for yesterday. See you soon."

I replied, "You too. Let's do that again soon."

I have not spoken to Vicky since that day, but we've seen each other in the neighborhood and that might be for the best. I don't know if that will ever happen again but, I know that I will never forget what happened that day.

Author's note: I have read this site for a long time and recently it helped me get through a pretty traumatic experience so I wanted to share my story.

 

Published 
Written by DJ1412
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments