Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Store Party

"My first, and best, work Christmas Party"

25
8 Comments 8
30.1k Views 30.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving
I'd been working at a local grocery store for a couple years, well wholesale food store if there's a difference I never figured it out. It had all the departments, and a wide selection. The cashiers were a mix of young girls and young housewives supplementing their household budgets. There were probably about 25 of them, mostly part time.

I'd started as a part time stock boy and had just been promoted to run the stock crew. I had about 20 guys, 16 to around 25 working evenings cleaning and restocking. It was a fun job and most nights when we finished work, a group of guys would hang out and drink beer and just screw around.

Part of my new responsibilities, aside from closing the store every week night, was to take my turn every few weeks opening or closing on weekends. This gave me an opportunity to interact with all the various cashiers and other department heads as well. I became friendly with most everyone that worked there, and took the opportunities to flirt as they presented themselves.

As Christmas was approaching, the stores General manager announced the stores Christmas party would be held on a given Saturday. The store would run a light crew, and those that worked would be welcomed to the party when the store closed.

In the weeks leading up to the party, the nightly conversations turned from the usual, to anticipation of what Cathy might wear. Would we be able to get a couple extra drinks into Connie, or Nancy. What it might be like to get a slow dance with Billie or Jean. And so the anticipation built. The schedule for that week came out and I was shocked to see that I wasn't closing the store that night. Awesome!

The night of the party finally got here, and I wasn't going to be late.

The first surprise of the evening was the place. I'd known it was being held at a “club house” at the apartment complex where one of the assistant managers lived. I was shocked at the size of the place. Not that it was huge, it just wasn't small. Lots of room to spread out. A ping-pong table in one corner, a pool table not far from that. In the opposite corner, a large bar. 6 different seating areas with couches and loveseats, each of which could seat between 8-12 people. Mixed around the room were tables that would seat 4 to 10 people. This was a pretty nice place. Lots of wood and earth tones. Very warm and inviting. When I arrived, the general manager, his wife, and a few of the department heads and their wives/girlfriends were doing some light decorating, and setting the food out. Mike, the general manager was wearing the obligatory Santa hat. Nelly, his wife, was wearing a very sexy Mrs. Claus red velvet wrap dress that definitely caught my attention. When I realized that I was staring at the 5-10 blonde, I looked away, but not before she, and I think a few others had caught me. I offered my help, but was told it was under control.

I quickly stepped up to the bar and grabbed a beer to help cover my embarrassment. The crowd quickly grew, and by 7pm nearly everyone who wasn't working had a drink in their hand and based on the volume were having a good time.

The Ping-pong table had a steady game going. Many of my stock crew were wagering pieces of their paychecks over who was better. I found the viewing area preferable to the game or two I played. As I cheered on one of my guys, Mrs Claus over. She feigned interest in the game and asked if I was having a good time. I said that it was a nice party, and she looked perfect for the occasion.

She leaned in close and said, “Do you really think so? Mike thought it was too much.”

“Too much? I don't think so. It is Christmas after all.” I responded.

She looked around quickly, leaned in and gave me a soft little kiss on the cheek. “He said it was too sexy.” She whispered in my ear.

I looked her slowly up and down, realizing that she was giving my a lovely look down her cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I caught a lovely view of her small firm breasts. “That's what makes it perfect from where I'm standing.” I could feel my cheeks turning red as I said it, but I had just about the right amount to drink, and didn't care.

I felt her hand on my ass and with a little squeeze she said, “I hope we can talk more later”.

With that she was off to mingle. Here I stood, my cock half hard trying to figure out what my next move would be. As I scanned the room, Mike was standing with his back to me talking with a small group. I was fairly sure that he hadn't noticed anything. As I continued to scan the room, there stood Nancy. Nancy was about 5-8 and was about 32 and had just the perfect figure. She was married, but she was standing alone. She was wearing a beautiful cream and red silky dress and she looked amazing. But what concerned me was she seemed to be staring right at me. Had she just seen the boss' wife grab my ass? Still, I hadn't done anything. I decided to say hi.

As I walked toward her, I thought I saw a slight grin.

“Hi Nancy, you look amazing!” I said.

“You think so?” She teased. She did a slow turn, and said, “Not bad for an old lady I guess.”

“Old Lady! I don't think so. Hottest girl in the room I'd say. Your husband is a very lucky man.”

“Right!” She laughed. “So lucky he couldn't even stay in town for the party.”

She went on to tell me that he'd had a hunting trip planned for this weekend, and she'd told him it was OK, but now she wished he was here to celebrate with her. I held my arm out to her and offered to buy her a drink.

“Big spender! It's an open bar!” She laughed.

“Lucky me.” I answered and pulled her with me to the bar.

That's pretty much where we stayed for quite a while. I had a good time talking with her, and I flirted with her heavily, knowing it couldn't go anywhere. But she did look great. The silky material clung to her body and more than once she caught me studying the way her nipple hinted at it's presence. We chatted amongst ourselves and with others as we had 3 or 4 drinks.

I got pulled back to the ping-pong game when Curt, one of my crew that had a way of getting under my skin, very loudly challenged me to a game. After declining a few times, he got more vocal, and before I knew it, much of the room was involved. I was pretty sure I could take him, and now that I was the focal point I decided I shouldn't push my luck flirting with a married woman. Besides, there were so many girls around my age that if I put on a good show, maybe it would lead to something. So the game was on. After I beat him the first game he got a little belligerent. There were a lot of eyes on our game, and I'd had a fairly easy time of it. He wanted to bet, and after I'd turned him down a number of times, I agreed to a $20 bet just to shut him up. I have to admit all those pretty girls watching did have an effect. The second game was much more competitive, and I was not about to let him get the best of me. As I took a break at 17-18 to get a sip of my drink, I realized that Connie was standing there watching with a smile on her face and a drink in her hand. When did she get here? I loosened the top couple buttons of my shirt and back to the game. After another 15 points, I won 26-24. I picked up the $20 Curt threw onto the table and surveyed the crowd. Connie had retired over to one of the smaller seating areas, so I headed over there.

“Glad you could make it.” I said, and meant. She'd obviously gone home to change after work, she looked great in a short tight skirt and a soft looking top. I wasn't sure, but I couldn't see any hint of a bra. I wondered what her perky little tits would feel like. I sat in the chair next to the couch she was on.

As we chatted, a few others gathered and it was a very comfortable conversation.

The party was starting to thin a bit as a number of people started to leave. I felt hands on my shoulders, and I looked up to see Nancy smiling down at me.

“I'm having a few people over to my house in a half hour or so. I'd like it if you'd come too.” She said to the group.

I looked at Connie and said, “That sound like fun, what do you think?”

A few of the others chirped in saying maybe. I finished my drink coming to the realization that nothing was likely to happen with Connie or anyone else, and I was having fun, so I thought I'd see what was happening by Nancy.

I got up, and started to say good night, when Connie looked at me and said, “What, No Christmas kiss?”

I was stunned. I know I turned red and stammered, “We- well, sure, of course! How rude of me.”

She smiled that girl next door smile and said, “Well, that's better.”

I held my hand out to her, and helped her to her feet. I'm 6-1, so as I pulled her to her feet, I leaned down and lightly pecked at her soft lips. She pulled my neck firmly to her and kissed me back with much more intensity than I could have dreamed of. All too soon the kiss ended, but that started a string of Christmas kisses around the remaining party goers. I saw Mike over in the corner being given an incredible looking kiss from Cathy, my friend Jeff was going from one to the next clearly enjoying himself. Before I knew it I was spun around and Mrs. Claus had her tongue tangling in my mouth and her hands were pulling my hips to hers. She clearly knew that I was hard by the time we broke that kiss.

By the time I finally found my coat, and walked out the door, I'd been kissed by more girls than my entire life to that point. Between the alcohol and the soft sensual lips, my head was spinning and my cock was throbbing.

I decided that I'd drive past Nancy's house on the way toward home, and if there were lights on I'd stop in. I wasn't sure if anyone else was going to stop, and by the time I got the car started, I was kicking myself for leaving. The 5 minute ride across town was about enough to ease the discomfort in my pants and I was happy to see the lights on at Nancy's.

I walked up to the door, and before I could knock she was opening the door. She looked great, she'd let her hair down, and had kicked off her heels. “What would you like to drink?”

“A beer would be fine.”

“OK, why don't you make yourself comfortable in the living room.”

I stepped in to the other room and there sat Mrs. Claus, her bare feet curled up next to her on the couch. I didn't see anyone else in the house, but assumed that Mike must be in the bathroom or something. She curled her feet to the other side and patted the couch next to her. . . “Why don't you sit over here?”

I weighed my options, but in the end, the amount of thigh that she was showing in that position and the view of the bare tits from earlier won out and I slipped past the coffee table and sat by her.

As Nancy came back into the room, she handed me my beer and I saw a look pass between them. A second later, there was a knock on the door and Nancy headed off to answer. With that opportunity, Mrs. Claus slipped her hand onto my leg and whispered, “Now that was a nice Christmas Kiss, wasn't it?” Her hand finding my rapidly hardening cock.

The room came to life as in walked Connie, Jeff, Billie, Tom, and Jean. They were in the midst of a conversation, so I don't think anyone saw Mrs. Claus slip her hand off my leg. Some soft Christmas music was playing in the background and Nancy returned with drinks for everyone. “The rules in this house are simple, I get the first drink, but you're on your own for the rest. Make yourselves at home, what's mine is yours, and she sat down nearly on top of me. The effect was to squeeze me between the two older married women in the room. Not that I was complaining, but I started thinking here I am with 5 females, and I'm between the 2 who are unavailable. I watched and chatted as Tom & Jeff were trying to position themselves to score with the girls, while I swear I was getting groped on occasion.

I leaned close to Nancy and asked, “Where's the bathroom?”

She pointed toward the kitchen, “Through the kitchen, just around the corner on the right.”

“Thanks.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

Excuse me for a minute.” I got up an left the room.

As I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror and weighed my options. I figured with the other guys here, my odds of getting anywhere with the girls was slim, besides the ladies hadn't allowed me the opportunity to try to this point. I decided that nice as it was to have these two pretty ladies touching and flirting with me, they were married. That being the case, it didn't seem likely that this night was heading in the right direction. I made up my mind that I'd just slip out and head home to jerk off.

As I opened the door to the bathroom, just to the right of the door stood Nancy. Her lovely silk dress was dangling from her left hand. She stood looking at me with a sexy gleam in her eye. The thin material of the slip that she had on did little to hide her firm nipples poking through. “Come here.” She ordered.

I followed slowly watching as she backed further down the hall and through a door. As I entered, she lifted the slip over her head. Here I was staring at a woman I'd fantasized about. Only this wasn't a fantasy, and all she was wearing were some thigh high stockings and her red high heels. My head was spinning. My cock was stiffening, and I wasn't sure what I should do. I stepped forward as she stepped back she sat on the edge of the bed. “Do you like what you see?” She asked with a small smile on her beautiful lips.

“O - of course I do.” I stammered.

“Then come here.” She whispered.

I stepped over in front of her, leaned down and kissed her. My trembling hands fell to her shoulders and I felt her soft smooth skin as our kiss intensified. Her left hand started on my hip, but quickly slid around and was rubbing my hard cock through my pants. My hands came to their senses, and I eased my right hand down and cupped her gorgeous left breast. It seemed even more perfect than I'd imagined. My finger and thumb closed on the hard nipple.

My mind was racing. This was wrong, she's married. This is great, her body is so much better that the girls I've been with. It was no contest, there was no stopping now.

I broke the kiss, looked into here eyes, and lowered my lips to her wonderful breasts. I devoured them. My tongue traced around her large aureola and slowly closed in to flicker over her hard nipple. Slowly, I moved to the right and repeated. The second time I'd moved to the right, I decided to throw all caution to the wind and dropped my right hand between her thighs. She quickly opened her thighs a bit wider, and a small moan left her lips. I very lightly stroked my fingers over her soft, wet lips. My teeth had joined in the teasing of her nipples by the time my finger slipped slowly into her hot wet pussy.

“Oh, that feel so nice.” she whispered.

My finger began a soft, slow rhythm. My lips clamped onto her nipple, my tongue flickering over the very tip of her nipple as my thumb found her clit. I sucked hard on her nipple then let it slip from my mouth as I pulled away and dropped to my knees. I pushed her knees apart and replaced my fingers with my tongue. I fucked her pussy with my tongue as she leaned back onto the bed. After a few minutes she lifted her knees to my shoulders and moaned as my lips closed over her hard little clit. As my lips trapped that hard little bud, my tongue started flickering over the tip. Her thighs closed firmly around my head as I licked and nibbled for all I was worth. When her orgasm hit, her legs shook and squeezed my head. I couldn't hear or see, but my tongue never slowed. My teeth brushed over her clit and my tongue alternated between flicking the tip to longer deeper strokes. As the orgasm slowly passed, I could feel the pressure on my head relaxing a bit. Then I could hear again, and Nancy was moaning and saying yes, yes. When she finally allowed it, I lifted my head and looking into her eyes smiled. I realized that she was looking past me, toward the door.

I slowly turned, and there leaning in the door with a grin on her face stood Mrs Claus. “I wondered what happened to you two.” She said. “By the sound of it, he's better than you thought he'd be Nancy.”

“He was just great, but we've just gotten started.” Nancy said.

“Why don't you go see the rest of your guests to the door, and I'll see if I agree.” She said as she stepped into the bedroom. She untied the belt closure and slipped the Mrs Claus dress from her shoulders. She wasn't wearing anything under it. Her small breasts had the lightest colored nipples I'd ever seen, almost the same color as her skin tone. “That is, if you don't mind spending a little time with the boss' wife?” she asked.

I looked at Nancy, who'd stood and was slipping the silky dress back over her shoulders. “No, I don't mind at all.” I said.

“Now, we need to fix this.” She said as she reached for the buttons of my shirt. “It's just not right that you've got all these clothes on and I'm standing here naked.”

“Certainly not.” I replied. My hands quickly undoing my belt. I kicked my shoes to the side and watched as Nelly slowly unbuttoned my shirt. She leaned in kissing my chest as she slipped the shirt from my shoulders and my pants were gone in a heartbeat after that.

Nelly placed her hand on my chest, and pushed me back till I bumped into the bad and fell back. It was clear that she was taking control, and who was I to complain. I was laying back on my elbows, my feet hanging off the side of the bed. She crawled up onto the bed, with a knee on either side of my hips. She reached around behind herself with her right hand and found my rock hard cock laying firmly against my stomach. Her fingers wrapped lightly around it, and looking straight into my eyes asked, “What have we here?”

“That would be an indication that Santa is a very Lucky guy.”

She slowly started to rub the head of my cock against her soft, wet pussy. Gently rocking her hips, never quite letting me slip inside, but stroking my cock just the same.

I leaned up and nipped at her small firm tits with my lips. On my second try, I caught just the tip of her left nipple, and as she rocked back it popped from my lips. She placed her left hand on my shoulder and pushed me back and into a lying position. I laid back and pumped my hips up as best I could with my legs dangling. She shook her head no and slowly shifted up my body.

“I want to know what Nancy was making all that noise about.”

In no time my cock was back on my stomach and her pussy, with it's trimmed blonde landing strip, was lowering over my face. What was I to do? I dove in gladly. My tongue flicked quickly over her already hard clit a few times, then I drove my tongue deep inside her. My hands quickly found her firm ass and I pulled her deeper onto my mouth. My tongue alternated between quickly flickering over her hard little clit, long strokes from ass to clit, and alternately sucking her wonderful pussy lips. The fact that she had a slightly different flavor than Nancy wasn't lost on me, but it was clear that she was much wetter. I was struggling to swallow as much of her as I possibly could. It was the only thing that mattered.

That is until I felt my cock being lifted. Slowly it was enveloped in a wonderful warm, wet vise. It didn't take to long for me to realize that in her current position, this couldn't be Nelly's mouth. Nelly's thighs were squeezing my head firmly, so whatever sound was there was very muffled. In no time, those thoughts were gone. My cock was slipping in and out of a very talented mouth, and I could feel Nelly approaching her orgasm. My hands pulled her ass more tightly to my mouth and I began sucking her clit very firmly. My fingers were blindly toying with her pussy and asshole and with the last couple pulses on her clit, I slipped a finger as deep into her pussy as I could in this position. That was enough to send her over the top and she started to cum hard. I thought I might suffocate as she clamped her thighs around my head and her pussy was grinding on my face. My tongue tried to keep up with her jerking hips, but she'd completely pull away one moment, and grind down hard on my chin, lips or nose the next. Her pussy flooding my face all the while. As she began to come down a little, she slipped off and fell to the bed. My left arm was pinned under her thigh and her knee was next to my left ear, and my arm was trapped above me. I wiped some of her cum from my face and looked down to see my cock slipping from Nancy's lips. She smiled up at me as she slowly crawled up over me.

“Doesn't Nelly taste great. Oh my, that's a lot of cum even for her!” She lowered her tongue to my face and took a taste for herself. “I just love the way she tastes, don't you?”

“MMM I do. I also like the way your mouth felt!”

“You'll like this a lot better.” She promised as she reached back and plunged her hot wet pussy over my cock.

“You have such a nice cock. You want me to take care of it for you?”

She didn't have to wait for an answer as her hips started a wonderful rhythm. I struggled to find a way to gain leverage, but with my legs dangling off the bed, not to mention that my arm was uncomfortably pinned, I couldn't do much.

Nelly started to stir, and I got my arm back. She lazily played with my hair as she watched Nancy start to intensify her pace. Before long, I was able to shift up onto the bed just enough to be able to get my heels on the edge of the bed. My hands were full of Nancy's perfect full tits as I was finally able to start to fuck back. As I did, our bodies slowly slid onto the bed a bit further. Finally, I was able to gain a bit of control. As Nancy was taking me close to the edge, I thought I'd try to make things last a bit. I pulled her chest to mine, and rolled her to the right. Just like that, we were more comfortably on the bed, and I was in a bit of control. My hips found their own rhythm. Her pussy, so hot and inviting, I knew I couldn't last long. I lifted up on my arms and took long slow strokes. I watched as Nelly crawled over and took Nancy's nipple in her mouth. She pinched it in here teeth and pulled her head back slightly, checking to make sure I didn't miss it, then let it slip from her mouth as Nancy moaned.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I started to pump furiously. Nelly kissed Nancy, then sat up, kissing me. “Nancy likes cum on her titties, will you cum on her titties?”

That's all it took, I rocked my hips back. My cock pulling from her body and my cock started to spasm. My first jet sprayed aimlessly across Nancy's stomach and off to her left hitting Nelly's thigh, Nelly quickly reached for it and pointed it at Nancy's tits. She practically pulled me forward toward Nancy's chest. The next pulse hit the mark leaving Nancy's left breast streaked with cum. Nelly gave a quick pump on my cock and the next jet spurted between Nancy's breasts and up onto her neck. A few quick strokes produced a last little spurt or two that Nelly painted onto Nancy's right nipple. Nelly slipped her lips over my very sensitive cock and took great pleasure in torturing me with a couple intense sucks. She held the suction as she pulled off my withering cock and giggled as I twitched. She held out her tongue to me, showing me the remnants of my orgasm. She had the sexiest look on her face as she slowly swallowed my cum. She then leaned down, slowly licked up the cum from Nancy's left breast and leaned down to kiss Nancy. Sharing my cum with her. I sat back and watched as they both traced their fingers through the rest of my cum on Nancy's body. They touched each other and played with my cum. I eventually slipped off to Nancy's left. We all just relaxed for a few minutes.

I got up and started to pull my cloths together. Nelly looked up at me and asked if I had to work tomorrow. I said that I did, but had off on Monday and Tuesday that week.

“That'll work, be at my house Monday at 9 AM.”

But that's a different story. . . . . .

Published 
Written by Denny62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments