Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Testament

13
6 Comments 6
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Vijay Kumar was a miserable old man who had alienated his whole family, one by one. Even his only sister Nirmala, who lived in Canada, had been a victim of his wrath over some trivial misunderstanding. Consequently when he died she did not expect to be included in the will . However, she was shocked to find that her son Vijay was.

It was probably just because his name was also Vijay; he’d never met her son, and it was ironic that the name should play any part in it because he was not named after her brother but after their father. However there was one condition – Vijay must live in the house for at least five years and retain the housekeeper’s services for that period of time. To say that Vijay was excited about the new life before him would be an understatement and he was on the next plane out of Toronto heading for Bangalore.

Once he landed in Bangalore, he took a cab to the village of Abalavadi and his Uncle’s – or rather his – house. It turned out to be an old manor with a beautiful garden and a mature house keeper.

Valliammal Durai, or Valli, as she preferred to be called was black and a homely mature woman. She greeted him at the door with a big smile, a little hug. She was big and buxom. Everything about her was big: boobs buttocks, lips, teeth. He was certain his uncle had been fucking her. No man would have left a pussy like that free.

Taking one of his cases, she led the way to the master bedroom, her big round fleshy buttocks moving in a sway under her tightly wrapped white cotton saree. The sight of a big fleshy buttocks as Valli climbed big oak staircase gave Vijay a massive erection. Throwing open the door to a large paneled room with a huge four poster bed, she informed him that this bedroom was his from now.

Vijay unpacked his things, strolled round the garden and generally wasted away the rest of the day until Valli called him for dinner.

“Your uncle was a good man. He was very kind to me,” she remarked, looking him up and down. “I will be honest with you, before you hear this from anyone else, I was his woman. You understand, we were both alone and…”

Vijay nodded, saying nothing.

She smiled, sliding into her chair next to him. “He was a very fit man for his age,” she added. “He always worked out a lot.”

Vijay thought he would like to work out with her naked under him and use her ample body to burn some calories. He wanted to fuck her. He kept a straight face. She started to remove the covers from the dishes and tempt him with some of her culinary creations.

After their meal, they retired to the drawing room and sipped on a coffee. Vijay felt like a Lord and Valli did everything to encourage that by waiting on him hand and foot.

He wanted so much to bed this plump woman.

Valli disappeared for a few minutes and returned carrying a couple of his uncle’s suits.

“Let’s see how you look in these.” She smiled, draping them over the back of the sofa and bidding him to stand up.

Vijay saw his opportunity. He had nothing to lose. So quickly, he undid his belt and shed his pants.

Valli smiled shyly.

She picked up a pair of the pants from the sofa and was about to hand them to him when her eyes fell on the big jutting bulge in his briefs. Her cheeks reddened at the sight of his maleness displayed and conveying his desire for mating.

Valli took a deep breath and dropped the pants. Then she looked into his eyes. Vijay returned her stare. Then, Valli came up very close to him and, putting her arms around his waist, she slowly lowered herself down to her knees and looked up at him with her big beautiful eyes.

Vijay’s legs began to feel weak as she slid them down ever so slowly and then gently fondled his balls with both hands. Her eyes widened at the sight of the big black cock with a big bulbous head that sprang out of his brief. She sighed and pressed the big shaft to her cheeks, breathing deeply.

He closed his eyes as she continued to run her fingers around his groin and then suddenly, without warning, she took his cock between her full lips and slid it as far as it would go into her mouth.

Vijay almost came.

Valli just held it in the same position for what seemed like minutes. He had this tremendous urge to cum in her mouth right there and then but he kept still, holding back with tremendous effort.

With one hand on the base of his cock and the other massaging his big heavy balls, she began to move the thick shaft in and out of her mouth, her teeth scrapping the meaty flesh, occasionally stopping and then continuing by taking it into her throat as far as it would go.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

Vijay realized that with this kind of pleasure, his uncle would have had substantial strain on his heart. Vijay put his fingers into her hair and held on tight as she quickened the pace and he knew that she intended to make him cum in her mouth.

Quicker and quicker she moved with her tongue moving around in her mouth as she did so. Vijay started to breathe heavy and groan as the action got wilder and wilder. Valli could feel he was about to come and she sucked harder. Then he shuddered, pushed his cock deep into her mouth. His buttocks clenched and sperm began to shoot into Valli’s mouth in torrents.

Exhausted, he fell back into the armchair that he’d been sitting in before and just looked up at her. There was cum on her face and dripping from her mouth. Her hair was disheveled. She wiped the cum around her mouth with her hand and began to take off her clothes. The white saree slipped down around her ankles, followed by her petticoat, blouse and panties. Her mound was big and fleshy the gash was flared, exposing a big clitoris and well formed vulva. To his surprise, Vijay’s cock began to rise as if it couldn’t wait to explore her innermost depths of this female tunnel of love. It was incredible that his cock could get so hard so soon after his explosive ejaculation.

Valli took off her bra, the last revealing breasts to die for, big fleshy and with nipples already hard and waiting to be sucked. With her jewelry still in place, she moved to the chair and knelt on the padded arms. Vijay slipped under her and began to lustily lick her warm moist groove.

He separated her vaginal lips and began to run his tongue up and down, inserting it deep inside her. Valli responded by grabbing his shoulders and leaning backwards. As he gently licked her petals, he moved his hands up to her breasts and rubbed the nipples between his fingers. It didn’t take long before her body began to quiver and shake furiously.

“Ahhh..Ahh…ammmeyyy… ooohhh..,” she kept crying.

Vijay’s back felt as if it was going to break but he kept licking and Valli went berserk as she kept cumming. Finally she fell on top of him, causing them both to fall off the chair and onto the carpet. Sweaty naked bodies entangles in glorious lust.

She was lying on top of him with her breasts conveniently placed against his mouth. Vijay sucked on her hardened nipples and gently stroke the base of her breasts as she groaned and attempted to lower herself onto his cock. She grabbed the thick member and guided it to her eager vagina. When she managed to insert it she gasped, as the thick appendage filled her tunnel. Slowly she rode him, letting the cock slide in and out of her clasping cunt. Vijay laid back and enjoyed the sensation, in no hurry to cum. Soon Valli came once again and collapsed on him.

Vijay let her recover her breath and then he grabbed her wide hips and quickly turned her over, without letting his cock disengage from her slippery vagina. His cock was deep inside her, his balls rested comfortably on her ample buttocks.

Slowly, with his cock still buried deep inside of her, he proceeded to thrust it in and out as she dug her nails into his back and wrapped her thick legs around him. He increased the pace faster and faster and their bodies were colliding, making a slapping sound that echoed in the rafters of the large Elizabethan room. His cock punished her cunt. A welcome punishment as her vagina anointed his shaft with its love juices.

“Ohh.. ammey.. ammey ooohhh… ammeyyy.. oooohhh..,” she kept moaning as her fucked her, pounding her soft flesh with his thick hard cock.

Again her body started to shake uncontrollably and he was also so desperate to cum he was going in and out like a fiddler’s elbow. The two of them seem to climax exactly at the same time. An explosion of uncontained lust as their bodies fused into one. She let out a piercing scream and Vijay a string of obscenities.

They lay in each other's arms for a while and then sat naked on the sofa together.

Vijay looked forward to satisfying his uncle’s will... with pleasure.

Published 
Written by Ragingbull
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments