Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Troubled Youth

"Milf picks up a young hitchhiker and offers some therapy, too."

46
10 Comments 10
49.0k Views 49.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
Troubled Youth
By Miss Anonna

It was an hour drive down to the river but I was ready to go with a cooler full of wine, towels, bathing suit and chair that makes lying in the sun so easy. When I turned onto River road I knew I’d be there half an hour from now and already my tight shorts were riding up my ass and I was getting antsy. About 10 minutes on the winding road I noticed an older SUV on the side with the flashers going and figured someone probably ran out of gas. The station was further than I was going to drive and I couldn’t imagine anyone in their right mind would just wander down this road and right around the next bend, there he was, looking like he knew he had a long walk ahead of him. I slowly pulled up beside him and a young man looked at me with widened eyes while I rolled down my window. He was handsome, too and well built for such a young man. “Do you need a lift? It’s a awful long way to the store.” I said as I was smiling from ear to ear in a sweetly sarcastic manner as if for this moment I had all the control in the world.

“Oh my God, Yes!” He blurted in a manner that could only be viewed as pure relief. “Are you sure you don’t mind?” He said as he curled his hand across the top of the car door and rested his head against the back of his hand. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes up.

“Of course I don’t mind, there is no way I would let anyone take this walk.” I said as he cracked open the door and sat down in the passenger seat. I watched him as he adjusted himself in the seat and tried to hide the bulge in his pants. “I assume that’s your truck broke down?” I asked while reaching over him and grabbing the seat belt at the other side of the seat, pulled it across his lap and latched it. “No one rides without a seat belt in my car.” I said winking. He jumped slightly as I ran my hand back across the belt to straighten it out, brushing the back of my hand along his crotch. I didn’t care. He was like driving age and could have been my own son so I hadn’t even thought about how he might take that.

“Yes, Ma’am.” He said softening his voice toward the end. “I uh… I ran out of gas.” I chuckled cause I knew I had guessed it and here this kid was walking up the road without a clue and probably out of cash, too. “I figure I’ll just call a buddy of mine when I get to the store and he can run back there. I really appreciate the lift. Really.”

“It happens to the best of us.” I blurted and took off down the road and around the next bend. A bit of silence fell between us and I could see him eyeballing me out the corner of my eye but I didn’t turn to look at him. I wanted to see how long he would stare and he was getting to the point of really obvious. I do recollect my skimpy half shirt jumping around in the wind, though and couldn’t blame him for trying to cop a quick peek. After all, I had no bra and the more my shirt whipped against my breasts, the harder my nipples became. I finally couldn’t take it anymore and opened my mouth. “Were you going to the river?” I asked him. “That’s where I’m headed. I gotta get some sun in before the rain starts tonight.” I quickly turned to him and caught his eyes wide open, blatantly staring at the flapping shirt against my breast. He caught himself and looked at my eyes.

“Actually I was going to see this girl that I’ve been trying to date but it looks like I goofed that up again.” He said and looked down into his seat. I watched him fumble with his pants and saw that he was trying to hide his excitement.

“How did you goof it up last time?” I asked. I could see he was ready to blurt out everything to me and I don’t know why but I was honestly interested.

“Well, I saw her a week ago and we were down by her family’s pond,” He hesitated. “Wait I can’t tell you that. Never mind, it’s a long story.” He slumped back into his seat, adjusted his rear and put his arm out the window. He gazed onto the passing field, while I looked him over pretty good. He was hot for a young’n and I couldn’t imagine what this polite young man had done. I caught myself checking out the bulge in his crotch which seemed overwhelmingly large. I thought to myself that this kid must be packing heavy and she would be a fool to let him go but kids don’t think like that. Of course, I did.

“Actually, you can tell me.” I said as I leaned over to him. “I’m a therapist.” He looked at me as if he had just been blessed and asked if I really was. “Well, I’m a sex therapist but it’s pretty much the same. I council couples.” I said as he raised his eyebrows in anticipation.

“What?” He said questioning. “You? You’re a sex therapist? I thought sex therapists were old and ugly, not hotter than a three dollar pistol.” He began to apologize profusely for his words and swore he didn’t mean to be disrespectful. I reached out and put my hand on his thigh while rounding a tight right turn and leaned towards him.

“It’s OK. I get that a lot, really.” I said as I smiled, removed my hand and rounded a tight left turn. “So what happened? Tell me. Did you try to take it too fast with her?”

“Actually,” he said. “She was trying to take it too fast and I wasn’t ready. We were lying on the grass and she put her hand on my stomach and right over the top of my… and uh…well uh….how do I say this to a lady?

“Your gun went off?” I asked.

“Exactly!” He shouted. “She told me I was gross and then stormed off but I didn’t do it on purpose. I just couldn’t help it.” He said so sincerely.

“Honestly, it’s normal,” I said to him matter-of-factly, “especially at your age. It’s called premature ejaculation and it’s nothing to worry about. The best way to cure it is to masturbate before you go see her. Do it a couple of times if you need to.”

“I don’t ever masturbate.” He said with a bit of embarrassment. “I was always told not to.”

I got to thinking about his story and realized she had put her hand on his stomach which meant his erection was sticking up and out of his jeans and he probably had his shirt tucked in. I looked over at him and he was again gazing out the passenger window so I scanned down his chest and stopped at the top of his jeans. Sure enough, his t-shirt was tucked in and right there at the top of his jeans was an obvious large helmet and at least an inch and a half of thick shaft outlined in his shirt. For the first time since he got in my car, I started to heat up in my panties but I knew full well this young man was inexperienced and too young, for goodness sakes!

“Are you telling me, you don’t masturbate?” I said. “Ever? How do you get rid of your frustrations and pent up energy? You gotta change that ‘cause it’s not good for you to keep all that semen backed up in your body.” He laughed embarrassingly. “Have you ever had sex with a girl?” I asked. He sat up quickly in his seat.

“Well, sorta but I already told you about that.” He mumbled and we both snickered about it.

“You need to take care of your little buddy.” I scolded him and thought about how it didn’t look like it was very little. “Of course, you may also have a physical issue but you would have to go to a doctor for an exam for that.” I said and pictured giving him my own exam in my mind.

“Aint you a doctor?” he asked. “Don’t you give exams? Doctors freak me out touching me and stuff.”

“Yes,” I said softly. “I am a doctor but it wouldn’t be right….” I hesitated because he had no idea what I was thinking. I figured he would just drop the subject.

“Why not?” He asked. “I don’t trust anyone else. I guess I trust you because we been talking about my problem. C’mon. I need to know.”

“Alright, look.” I said confidentially. “I can take a quick look but that will only tell you whether or not you really need to go to a doctor.” I couldn’t believe I had just agreed to that but I won’t lie, I wanted to get my hands on that cock. “Let’s go down to the river, you’ll drop your drawers, I’ll check out what I know and that will be that.” He agreed and when the pull off came around, I pulled in and parked. We wandered down to the river in a slightly awkward conversation involving weather and such and got to my tanning spot where no one was around. I looked around me and said. “Look, I’m a professional doctor so don’t EVER mention this to anyone.” He agreed and looked a bit embarrassed. I sat down on a rock and took a deep breath. “C’mere.” I said as I signaled to him and he walked toward me slowly. When he was close enough, I grabbed the rim of his jeans and pulled him toward me. “Now let’s not make a big deal of this. Drop your drawers.” I demanded.

“This ain’t gonna hurt, will it?” He wined as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and began to pull them down. I looked up at him and he was looking up into the sky and it looked like his eyes were shut but I really couldn’t tell. He had his jeans nearly half way down his thighs and the head of his cock was still tucked behind his shorts. Finally the rim of his huge, thick cock appeared and sprung up right in front of my face nearly pelting me on the mouth but I sat back a bit and stared at this wonderfully large, exceptionally fine cock right in front of me. “Wow!” I thought to myself. “That is BIG!” I grabbed his testicles and squished them around in my hand, feeling for abnormalities and soon his huge mast was rising quickly in front of my face. I heard him moan something but paid no attention, then I extended a finger out against his coccyx and his cock jumped to full staff.

“Oh shit,” he cried and threw his hands up in front of his eyes.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

I looked up at him and realized quickly what was about to take place and hadn’t even thought about the implications of my next action. I quickly wrapped my hand around his shaft, just beneath the rim of his head and felt a river flow through it. A huge white blast of cream ejected from the head of his cock that would have embarrassed a horse and coated my forehead. I was startled and pulled his huge cock downward and out of the way of my face but he kicked back and jolted forward coating my belly button and thigh. I swear I had a miniature orgasm right then. I quickly put my hand underneath his creaming shaft forgetting that I was playing doctor and he lost it again right into my hand, jolted several times and stopped. I looked up at him and he still had his hands over his eyes but I knew he knew what was happening.

“It’s OK,” I reassured him. “It happens all the time.” I said but was completely lying. He took his hands off of his eyes and looked down at me and I looked up at him with his cock still in my hand and another hand full of his seed, along with a huge streak of his cream running down my cheek. I ran my finger through the slick little puddle in my hand as if I were examining it. “All looks good.” I said as I smiled. “Looks to me like you’re healthy as a horse. You just need to practice control.” I wiped the liquid off my cheek and stood up, brushing past him towards the water. “I gotta clean up a bit and then we’ll head down the road.” I said as I made my way down the little hill. I put my hand up to my mouth and licked the semen out my palm as nonchalantly as I could and kicked off my sandals at the edge of the river. I swiped my finger over the mess on my thigh and tummy and stuck my finger in my mouth, turned toward him and saw he was watching me closely and then started heading towards me. I yelled up to him. “You should probably clean up a bit, too!” I hollered and pulled my half tee off of my shoulders, completely exposing my breasts but I was not facing him. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off along with my panties.

Moments later he arrived at the shore of the river and I was already up to my waist and splashing my breasts and body with the cool water of the river. “Um, I’m really sorry about what happened.” He said slightly louder than normal. I waved my hand at him as if it were no big deal. He took off his shoes and began to venture into the water.

“Don’t get your shorts wet or I won’t let you back in my car.” I said as I smiled and winked at him. “Take ‘em off. It’s OK, no one ever comes out here during the day.” He slowly began to remove his shorts and again expose that huge cock of his and I watched closely, too. He was again at full erection and I tried to pretend I wasn’t looking but I simply couldn’t help it. He got into the water up to his waist but the head of his taught staff was sticking out of the water like a snake ready to strike, making ripples ever time he moved. I crouched down in the water till it was up to my neck and started towards him.

“So, how do I practice control?” He asked. “Anytime anyone else touches it, it goes off like a fountain.”

“Start by masturbating and when you feel like your going to pop, stop and close your eyes and think of something else.” I said to him. “Do this about ten times every time you masturbate. Try it now ‘cause it looks like it’s going to go off again.” I giggled. He laughed slightly and took a deep breath.

“I can’t even touch myself right now knowing you are completely naked and thinking about you touching me again.” He said. I smiled and crept up closer to him. I could see him getting nervous. “I wouldn’t get any closer if I were you.” He said with a slight chuckle but I kept moving toward him.

“Don’t look.” I said in a frank manner. “Close your eyes and think of something else. This is a good test.” I started to bring my tits out the water and he looked astonished, covered his eyes and pointed his head straight up to the sky. “Think of some ugly old hag, don’t think of my breasts.” I said as I was getting right up in front of him. His huge erection was quivering as I was inches away with my lips. I was smiling sheepishly and kept looking up at him but he refused to peek. I picked my breasts up out of the water and held them inches away from his massive erection, pointing my nipples at the tip of his cock pretending I was right up against him. Juices were starting to run out of the tip like a slow flow of water down a shiny pink mountain.

“I think it’s working!” He cried and removed his hands from his eyes and looked right down at me where I was just about to put my nipple on the hole. “Oh god!” He cried and jumped back slightly. Startled, I slipped on the rock that was underneath of me and tumbled toward him. Whether coincidental or subconsciously purposeful, there was the thick head of his huge cock submerged in my mouth and as I tried to pull off of it, he thrust forward and filled me up quickly with one blast. It felt so good that I got a footing and wrapped my little hand around the base and squeezed tightly. Another blast hit the back of my throat and I had to pull my mouth off to gasp. I pulled my hand up to the rim of his cock and twisted the rest of his cum out onto my tongue. “What are you doing?” He touted as I cupped his testicles in my other hand, slapped the wide part of my tongue against his shaft and lapped up what was left. I smiled and giggled at him.

“It almost worked but don’t worry, it just takes time and practice.” I said while still gasping tightly onto his endowed pole. I smiled again at him as he stumbled back pulling his cock out of my hands. We both started wading back to the shore line.

“I kinda got the feeling you did that on purpose.” He said with a puzzled look on his face. I winked at him and smiled from the corner of my mouth.

“Please don’t start bragging to your friends but let’s just say you’ve been turning me on since I held your friend in my hand the first time.” I said to him. We reached the sand and I headed over to a rock where my clothes lay and sat down, wiping my brow. I started wiping down my feet when I looked up and saw him staring at my crotch. “Have you ever seen a woman naked before?” I asked. He swallowed and his eyes left my pussy and slowly worked their way up my body.

“Not like you.” He said slowly. “Actually, I’ve never really seen a woman’s uh, you know right out in the open and this close, you know?” His eyes returned to my freshly shaven beaver. I put my legs up on the rock and leaned back, drawing my hand over my hood.

“You want a closer look?” I said knowing full well I was about to take advantage once again. “Here, give me your hands.” I said to him and he moved in a little closer and held out his hands. I grabbed them both and drew his hands to my tummy and pushed them down to my hips while he watched intently and eventually ran his hands all over my thighs, then up to my breasts where I caught his hands again and showed him how to lightly pinch my nipples. I left his hands fondling my breasts and ran my hands down to my wet little muffin. I spread it open with my fingers and pushed my breasts out. “This is where you put your penis.” I said to him as his eyes followed my hands in amazement. “Of course yours might not fit in mine ‘cause it’s really big.” He stood straight up and grabbed his half erect cock around the base. “See, its working!” I blurted. “You’re not shooting your cream all over the place.” He seemed pleased. “If you want, you can try to put it in but I don’t guarantee that it will work.” I touted. He moved his body in slightly awkwardly as if he had never done this before. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he wasn’t playing a game and he was having sex for the first time in his life.

My thoughts were interrupted by a bulbous mass spreading my slick lips apart almost to the point of pain. Once the head of his shaft popped into my nest like a cork his thick tool glided sweetly into my love canal and every inch of my insides were tickled like a smooth flowing massage. Soon I felt his testicles dancing against my under carriage and my back swiftly arched as I wrapped my legs around his waist and refused to let him go. “Oh, God!” He hollered and I quickly grabbed his waist.

“Don’t move!” I said sternly and I watched him close his eyes. We sat there in silence for at least a minute and I felt him relax. He opened his eyes and looked down at me and smiled. He slowly pulled his long, thick shaft out of me and waited for another minute before thrusting himself between my lips again. He pulled out and then forcefully back in several times before stopping again and we stayed perfectly still until my inner muscles began to quake, and before long they were quivering quickly and I could see he was working hard to keep still.

“Shit! It’s not working! It’s not working!” He yelled and I dug the heals of my feet into his back and pulled him in deeper. I felt the surge through his throbbing shaft and it sent my body into a whirlwind of orgasmic hot flashes. He pulled his cock out but I grabbed it with both hands and pushed his head up against my clitoris. His semen blasted my clitoris and sent me over the edge. Wow! I pushed the head of cock up into my hood and twitched and twitched, then forced his cock back inside of me until I settled down. I put my hand on his chest, took a deep breath, pushed him back and sat up.

“Whoa! Whew, we better jump in the water again before we take off.” I said smacking him on the ass and running for the river. We washed off and put our clothes back on but instead of rushing off we walked the edge of the river for an hour or so and chatted about sex. Eventually I got him up to the gas station and took him back to his car.

He drove off into the sunset and I watched him go while swirling another round of his seed across my tongue. I started my car, swallowed and headed home.

Published 
Written by MissAnonna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments