Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Veronica Goes To Inspection

"Time to get my car inspected"

46
41 Comments 41
30.8k Views 30.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I live in New Jersey and every year you need to get your car inspected. Although, they have loosened up the requirements for all vehicles. It used to be, they'd inspect everything in the car and now they only test the emissions. They test the cycles under specific conditions under which the engine is tested during the test.

It’s very stressful, because you don’t know if your vehicle will pass. I needed to get my car inspected and thought I’d dress the part and wear something a bit revealing in case my car didn’t pass. I knew it was the law that if the vehicle failed, there wasn’t much you could do except get your vehicle fixed.

I really didn't have the money to fix it. I wore a mini-skirt and a pink camisole top with black pumps. Of course, I didn't wear panties or a bra. My mission was to pass inspection. Even if I had to have sex, my car was going to pass.

My name is Veronica and I’m thirty-five years old. I'm a wife and a mother and I guess you could call me a MILF. I love sex and will do it in any circumstance. I have brown long hair and brown eyes. I’m 5’7” tall and have a great smile. I weigh one hundred and ten pounds and have large breasts. I was looking to have a good time.

After I got ready, I went outside to my car and got in. I put my favorite CD in and drove out of my driveway. The inspection station is about twenty minutes from where I live. I had all kinds of crazy thoughts going through my mind.

I wondered what would happen. I kind of thought I’d have some naughty fun, even if my car passed inspection. I was feeling rather horny and very sexual when I woke up. My husband had to leave early and couldn't have sex with me. I didn't want to play with my toys. I wanted to get fucked in some capacity.

**

I finally got to the street and pulled into the parking lot. I drove up to a gate and pushed the red button and got a ticket. I proceeded to the garage. There was hardly anybody there. A younger man waved to me to tell me to go to his lane. I drove into the garage and got out all of my information.

“Hello. May I have the ticket please? Also, I’ll need your license, registration, and insurance card?”

“Here you go, sir.”

“Wonderful. Here’s everything, but your registration. I’ll hold onto that. Please step out of the car. You can stand over there.”

I got out of the car very slowly. The guy just looked at me in my outfit and licked his lips. I then walked over to the area where I needed to stand. I definitely had his attention. In fact, I had all the attention of all the men in the garage.

I was wondering how far I was going to have to go. All the attendants were whistling and looking in my direction. I knew I looked really hot and continued to put on a show when I walked. I made sure to make my breasts stick out further and bend over a bit so they could see my ass.

I guess I waited about ten minutes and then the man drove my car up towards me.

“I’m sorry, your vehicle has failed inspection. You have thirty days to make repairs. When you have made them, just pull around back and we’ll re-inspect your vehicle.”

“I don’t have a mechanic, could you recommend somebody? Hopefully, somebody that isn’t too expensive.”

“Actually, here take this card. I have a buddy that could help you out. If you want, I could take a ride with you and show you where he’s located.”

“That would be wonderful. Are you busy now?”

“Let me just tell my boss I need to do something. Pull your car over there and I’ll be right out.”

“Okay.”

I knew he knew that I was up for a little fun. I took out my lipstick and applied some more and waited for him.

“Okay. Let’s go.”

I pulled out of the driveway and started to drive.

“You’re really hot, lady. I think we could have a little fun. Say, a blow job and a fuck and I’ll pass your car. I have the sticker right here. I see you’re not wearing panties.”

“You’ll pass my car if I blow you and let you fuck me?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Where would you like to do it?”

“There’s a park a few blocks away. Let’s go there.”

“I know where that is.”

I continued to drive and drove to the park. I pulled in and moved to a section of the park where not too many people were. I turned the car off. The guy leaned in and started to kiss me. We shared a deep and passionate kiss.

“Why don’t you come over on my side and sit down. I want to play with your breasts.”

I got out of my side and went over to his side of the car. He opened the door and I sat on his lap. We continued to kiss. He moved my skirt up to my waist and cupped my buttocks. He then wet his finger and pressed it into my asshole. He took the straps off of my camisole top and moved my shirt down. My breasts were now in his view.

“You’re a really sexy lady. You’re really turning me on. I’m so hard for you. Why don’t you get on your knees and suck my cock.”

“Okay.”

I opened the car door and got on my knees. The guy stood up and pulled his jeans down to his feet. His cock sprang to attention. He was normal sized which was about six inches long. He had his body up against the side of the car.

I stroked his cock from the base to his head. I wrapped my red, lipstick lips around his cock and gave him a blow job. I rubbed and massaged his smooth balls while I fed his cock into my mouth.

“Jesus. You suck cock so good. Fucking hell.”

I relaxed my mouth and took his cock all the way down my throat. He was loving the way it felt. He held my hair and then started to face fuck my mouth. I was making all kinds of sucking, popping noises while I gave him head.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. My eyes started to water while I continued to suck his cock.

The guy was playing with my breasts. Squeezing them and pinching my nipples. My pussy was on fire and I could feel it getting wet.

“Play with your pussy, while you suck my dick!”

I put my one hand on top of my pussy and played with myself. I rubbed my two fingers all over my pussy lips. I pushed a finger up inside of myself and fingered my cunt hard while I continued to suck on his dick.

“I’ve got to fuck you, lady. Stand up and bend over.”

I then took his cock out of my mouth and bent over my front hood. The guy got behind me and pushed my skirt up over my waist. He spat on his palm and rubbed the spit over my pussy. He then wiped his cock over my pussy and teased me.

“Tell me to fuck you. Tell me you want my dick!”

“I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with your cock!”

“Tell me that you’re a whore and will fuck me so you pass inspection."

“I’m a whore that wants you to fuck me. I'm a slut that needs to pass inspection."

The guy then pushed his cock into my pussy. He did it really hard and I could feel my pussy flower opening around his cock. He then held my hips and pushed his cock in and out of my cunt.

“Fuck, lady you have a really wet cunt. You like this don’t you?”

“I’m a slut that likes to get fucked.”

The guy continued to fuck me deeper and harder. He slapped my ass several times while he fucked me. He was pulling me onto his cock.

“Back up into my cock. Get as much of me inside of yourself.”

I backed up and he pushed his cock further into my cunt. His cock felt amazing in my pussy. I was so turned on and horny that my pussy juices started to drip out of my cunt.

“I’m coming. Fucking hell.”

“Shit, lady! You’re a hot piece of ass. My dick and balls are soaked. I’m going to come too. But I want to come down that sweet throat of yours. Get back on your knees!”

The guy pulled out of my pussy and I got back on my knees in front of him.

He put his cock back down my throat. I wrapped my lips around his cock and he face fucked me hard. It didn’t take long and he pumped his hot come down my throat. I never had a man pump so much cream down my mouth. It was a lot to swallow. I swallowed it all and tried not to gag. Men always like when you swallow it all.

“That was so fucking hot. Now I want you to get on the hood of your car, so I can lick that pussy of yours.”

The guy took his cock out of my mouth. I walked over to the hood of my car and hopped on top of it. I spread my long legs.

The guy pulled me closer to the edge. He knelt down and kissed my center of my pussy. He moved his tongue all over my pussy lips. He lightly chewed them and pushed his tongue up inside of me. He tongue fucked me hard. He was really good at oral sex.

“Oh. That feels so good. Fucking hell.”

“Your pussy is so fucking sweet and so fucking wet.”

I was so fucking turned on and was grinding my pussy up against his face. I was riding his tongue. I squeezed my tits together while he ate my pussy.

“Fuck. I’m going to come.”

The guy put his finger into my pussy and finger fucked me really hard. He was licking my clit faster and faster. I was so turned on and let out a scream and creamed his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and put them in my mouth. I tasted my cream. Then he was slurping and drinking my juices.

"I want you to play with my cock. I want to fuck your ass now. I have a condom. Then I’ll pass your car.”

“Okay.”

I wrapped my hands around his cock and jerked him off. I made him nice and hard and then he threw me the condom wrapper. I ripped the top and rolled the condom onto his prick. I bent down again over the hood. The guy got behind me and spat on his palm and eased his cock into my asshole.

“Fuck. It’s so tight. Please go slow.”

“So slow for you, darling. Finger that pussy!”

I fingered my pussy while he slowly got inside of my asshole. I couldn’t believe I was letting him fuck my ass. I never let my husband fuck me there. Once he got inside, he held my hips and pushed himself in and out of my asshole.

“Shit. Fuck!”

“Darling, you have the best ass. Fucking hell. You’re so tight. I’m going to come.”

He fucked my asshole several more times. It was a very tight feeling. It didn't really feel anything like getting fucked in my vagina. It kind of hurt, but in a good way. I was moaning while I played with my cunt. He then pulled out and removed the condom and threw it on the pavement.

“Open your mouth again! I want to cream your throat.”

I opened my mouth and he shoved his dick back inside of my mouth. He blasted my throat with another load of his come. I’ve never seen somebody come so much. I swallowed it all down.

“That was hot! Thank you lady. Your husband is a lucky guy. If you were my wife, I'd fuck you ten times a day. I'd never let you out of the house."

He then pulled his pants up and took a tool out of his pocket at walked over to my side of the car. He removed my sticker and put a new sticker on.

“You passed, baby!”

I stood up and fixed my camisole top and smoothed down my skirt.

“Thanks so much. I had a blast.”

“Can you drive me back? I need to go back to work.”

“Sure.”

We both got into the car and I drove the guy back to the inspection station. The guy then got out of the car.

“See you next year.”

We both giggled and he walked away. I then turned around and went home. I was a complete slut, but I passed inspection without spending a dime. I'm sure my husband would be disgusted if he knew how I passed inspection. I think I'll leave that part out, when I tell him.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments