Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting to be taken

"She led him upstairs hoping he would grab her from behind and have his way with her"

19
2 Comments 2
47.6k Views 47.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
It was 3 am when she heard the down stairs door open. It was her son arriving home after a night of hanging out with a few of his friends. She called out to make sure he was okay; he acknowledged and told her some friends were sleeping over. Having a few friends over was a common thing, nothing out of the ordinary however this time she didn’t get up to see who was sleeping over, which is something she normally does. Consequently, she woke up early the next morning to check on her son and to find out who was in his room, was it a girl friend, or a few guy friends. Slowly opening the door to her son’s room, she recognized one of his friends lying on the floor. One of them covered with a blanket while the other lay on the floor half-naked. Not wearing a shirt and only wearing his underwear, she was captivated by what see saw. This young man must have been dreaming, because looking down at his underwear was this unmistakable hard on. His underwear’s were made of stretch material, which clearly outlined his cock. It must have been 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. Awestruck by what she was looking at, she subconsciously cupped and rubbed her mound feeling her own warmth. She watched as he moved his hand slowly over his hard on pressing down on his underwear clearly giving her a more detailed look at his cock. She could now see the outline of his large mushroom head, and thick veins, which covered his cock. She continued to look intently and noticed his hand now rubbing his monster. Turned on by what she saw; her nipples became erect and clearly visible through her robe. She watched his face as he rubbed his cock. Not sure what to do, she quickly closed the door and went back to her bedroom.

It had been approximately 2 weeks since that early morning surprise. She was still in disbelief and could not get the image of that huge cock out of her head. She played with herself several times using one of her larger dildos visualizing the young stud fucking her. She had just finished fucking her stud in the shower when the doorbell rang. Quickly putting on a white tank top and sweat pants she ran down stairs to open the door. Shocked, standing in front of her asking to speak with her son was her young fantasy fuck. She was embarrassed because only moments earlier she was fantasying being fucked by his huge cock. She awkwardly told him her son wasn’t home and would be home some time later. She noticed that while talking to him, he gazed at her breast area. Not sure, what he was looking at she looked over at the mirror in the foyer area, and realized her tank top was soaking wet and her stiff nipples were clearly visible. Now mortified she excused her self and began closing the door, just as the door closed he muttered the word “MILF.”

She ran upstairs to change out of her wet clothes when suddenly she heard the door open. Looking down she realized that she had forgotten to close the door properly, so she ran back downstairs and slammed the door shut. Now back upstairs, she walked into the walk-in closet and began undressing taking her shirt and sweat pants off; when suddenly the door rang again. Her first instinct was to put the wet shirt back on, but decided to put her robe on instead with nothing underneath. Subconsciously she hoped he would return to give her what she had been fantasizing about for the past few weeks.

Upon opening the door to her amusement there he was standing in front of her, except this time she looked him over and noticed a bulge in his sweat pants.

LisaOrsini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaOrsini

He quickly asked if he could use the bathroom, to which she replied without hesitation “Yes! please come in me, I mean come inside”. She told him to use the upstairs bathroom since the downstairs bathroom was being repaired. . As the thought of being taken by him ran through her mind, he grabbed her and whispered in her ear, keep your eyes closed and your mouth shut, all the while pressing his erect cock against her ass, he told her he was going to fuck her hard because he knew it was what she wanted. He continued whispering her ear “I watched you rub your pussy that night I slept over.” Instantly she became soaking wet.

He was strong and fit, picking her up off the floor in one motion. He placed one of his hands on her warming cunt, and the other gripping her breast while he spun her around onto the bed. He pinned her body to the bed tearing at her silk robe leaving her naked. She could feel his cock pressed up against her ass crack, the thickness of his cock split her ass in half. She lay bent over on the bed, naked and in total disbelief that this was actually happening. This young stud was going to fuck her with his large cock and she was going to like it. His shaft was thick and the head of his cock was much wider, he removed his hand off her pussy gripping his monster and shoved the head into her soaked pussy. She whimpered as he plunged his cock deep inside her. There was no method to his fucking, he was young and had no clue on how to sex an older woman, or maybe he just didn’t care. It didn’t matter to her; she was on the verge of climaxing from this most erotic experience of being fuck by a young well-endowed stud.

Her juices began to flow drenching his cock and balls, no doubt something he had never experienced before. It was clear that he was an unproven fuck because he began thrusting harder, plunging his cock deeper into her hole, losing control with no rhythm. His cock began to swell, he was about to cum and she wanted to feel him deep inside her, so she arched her back, picking her ass up off the bed reaching around grabbing his ass cheek pulling him closer, feeling his balls against her cunt, his cock deep inside her exploring new depths. He groaned as his body tensed up, wave after wave of cum shooting deep inside her. She moaned as he pumped his warm cum bringing her to another orgasm.

Just as forceful and quick as the encounter began, it abruptly ended. He hastily pulled his pants up and left the house without saying a word. Maybe he was embarrassed that he came so quickly, but she didn’t care. There was no hurry to get up; she had just finished having one of the most exhilarating experiences of her life. Lying in bed while her body continued having mini organisms, she rubbed her swollen clit, inserting two fingers into her pussy as their juices began oozing out. She sucked her fingers tasting their comingled fluids and began reflecting on what had happened. Thoughts of regret entered her mind, “why didn’t I suck his beautiful cock, why didn’t I let him cum on my face and tits.
Maybe next time!!!

Published 
Written by tcm23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments