Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Confessions: Their Secret

"Shared Secrets and Love Affairs"

81
40 Comments 40
51.6k Views 51.6k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Famous Story

“Have a good day, honey!” I wave at my husband from the front door.

He turns and smiles at me just as he gets to his car. “You too, beautiful. I'll be late tonight, as usual. You have fun. Okay?” His voice is dripping with enthusiasm.

I notice the shades in the house beside ours move slightly. We both know that our neighbor, Jack, has been checking me out whenever he has the chance. It was Reagan who noticed it first. Whenever I'd be outside, soaking in the sun or in my garden, Jack would come outside too.

“You know, the guy next door? He has a thing for you.” Reagan mentioned one night.

“Bullshit. I've hardly said two words to him since he moved in. How could you possibly know that?” I scoff, almost feeling like I'm being accused of something I haven't done.

“A man knows these things. All you have to do is pay attention, honey. I don't mind. I like knowing other men are watching you and finding you attractive. You're a fine piece of ass," he joked, as he slapped my ass.

After that, I started paying more attention and I finally saw it. Now, when he isn't fussing around his own yard, he'll sit on his second floor deck and watch me. He'll even do it when Reagan is home and outside with me. He pretends to be reading a book, but in all the times he has done this, he has always brought out the same one. We've even noticed he has never changed the page. He doesn't try too hard to be convincing.

The idea of Jack watching me actually turns me on. I can feel his eyes roam over my body when I'm outside, giving him a show. I often wonder if he tries to peer through our windows. Sometimes, I walk around naked and I'm curious as if he has seen me.

Going back inside, I head to make a fresh cup of coffee. “Shoot!” I sigh as I notice Reagan has finished the last bit of sugar for his mug of coffee. “Damn him. I knew I forgot something when I went shopping.” I often talk out loud when I'm home alone. The walls are my audience and I'm their entertainment.

I wrap my robe around me, looping the belt in place and slide my house slippers on. I know Jack is home, so I may as well go see if he has sugar. I can't function without my coffee. If I don't have some now, I'll get nothing else done for the rest of the day.

The morning air is still chilly enough that I shiver again when I open the door. I inhale deeply though, as I smell the fresh cut grass that is being mowed a few houses down. I love the smell of cut grass and turned up dirt. It is such a natural smell. I quickly move down our stone path down to the sidewalk and up Jack's pathway. His house isn't nearly as big as ours, but it is painted a pretty blue, with a white door. The knocker is a brass lion's head. I knock on it with three quick raps and wait.

When Jack first moved in two years ago, I brought over some muffins to welcome him. I found him to be a good looking man. He had the look of a 'thirty-something', with thick curly, dark hair. It was so silky smooth that I felt an urge to run my fingers through it. His eyes were dark and brooding, making him appear as if he were always deep in thought. Still, when I spoke to him, he seemed shy and awkward.

He told me his name and thanked me for the muffins and left it at that. I thought it would lead to us becoming neighborly, but it hadn't. When he was finished with the dish, he washed it and placed it on our doorstep. I took it as a cue to not bother him again. Now, whenever I do see him, I smile and wave. He returns the gesture, but never takes it further.

I can faintly hear the sound of someone approaching, a heartbeat later, the door swings open. Jack looks at me up and down with a confused look on his face. I'm sure it isn't often a woman shows up to his house in just a robe. I suddenly feel way more naked than I really am and blush deeply.

“I'm so very sorry to disturb you. I, um, well, I ran out of sugar and I just need my caffeine fix. Do you happen to have some I could borrow?” I feel completely silly. Really, asking the neighbor for sugar. How cliché is that?

“I think I have some to spare.” Jack smiles slightly. Before I have a chance to say anything, he closes the door slightly and leaves.

His footsteps descend back into the house as I stand there waiting. It feels like every pair of eyes in every house on the street are watching me. 'What was I thinking? I should have thrown some clothes on.' I scold myself for being so crazy. Not everyone is as open like I am.

Jack returns as I continue to bicker with myself inside my head, losing the battle and almost wanting to run away, back into my house. I'm here now though, and I still need my coffee fix!

“Here you go, Kenzie. I hope it's enough.”

I'm surprised he remembers my name. Many people forget it, calling me Mackenzie or something similar. It's a battle I've dealt with all my life and find it to be annoying. I hated my name when I was younger but now I've come to love its unique flavor. It sure beats the hell out of the more common names so many girls have.

“This should be plenty. Thank you, Jack. You're a lifesaver.” I give him a small smile, as I watch him blush a deep, crimson red.

The red from the blush looks perfect with his darker skin tone. He has a beautiful olive complexion that's just a few shades lighter than my almond colored skin.

“You're welcome,” he says.

I take his simple response as a cue that I should leave. Unsure what else to say anyway, I simply smile at him and turn to leave. I'm not sure what his deal is. I can't figure him out. He seems completely into me when I'm not looking directly at him, but when I do try, he doesn't seem to give me the time of day.

Back inside, I pour myself coffee and check my phone. Reagan has sent me a text already.

“Don't give up. I know you can do it, you naughty kitten.”

I click to reply, my fingers dancing over the touch screen easily. “I'm doing my best. I've given him all the bait I can think of for now.” I grin at the phone as I watch the swirling circle move until it shows it has sent.

When I don't hear back from him, I begin my day like any other. I water my plants, talking to them all. The walls aren't the only things I talk to when I'm alone. When I got the chance to work from home, I thought it was going to be the coolest thing ever. I only discovered how boring it can get when you have no one else to talk with. I'm a very sociable person and the lack of other people to talk with takes its toll. I wouldn't change it though. In every other sense, I love working from home.

Drifting from one document to another, I let my morning pass without interruption. It's around noon and my third cup of coffee that I hear a loud knock on the door. “Shit!” I curse, as I nearly jump out of my skin. I was so focused on my work that it scared me.

Quickly standing, I tie my robe back in place. I'm not one who gets dressed for the day, if I don't need to. It is another perk to working at home. At least I think so and Reagan sure loves coming home to a naked me almost every day. There are days where I need to go out though and then I stay dressed when I get home.

I peek through the window and notice it is Jack. “Has it really worked?” I smile to myself, trying not to let out a giggle. I feel like a schoolgirl in some ways. But this is Jack we're talking about, surely it won't be so easy.

I open the door and smile up at Jack who is blushing as brightly as he was when I left him this morning. “Are you here for your sugar payment?” I quip as I lean against the door jam. “I've not left the house today as you can tell, but don't worry, you'll get your sugar back.”

“Actually, I had to go to the store, so I thought I'd buy you some.” His voice stutters over his words. I can sense he is really nervous and I have a sudden urge to ask him if this means he's my new sugar daddy.

“Oh my gosh!" I say instead. "You didn't have to do that. How sweet of you.”

It's only then do I see he is holding a small, white bag, with red letters written across it saying Thank You, Come Again. You can usually find those kinds of bags from corner stores that don't have name brand bags.

“It was only a few bucks and I thought it would be a nice payment for those muffins you made for me.” He hands me the bag as he says this.

“Two years later?” I giggle. “Better late than never. Why don't you come in and join me for some coffee. I even have fresh muffins I made yesterday. I made chocolate chip, blueberry and banana ones. Hence me being out of sugar.”

“That's okay. You don't need to do that. I'm sure you're, erm, busy.” His eyes look over my body again. I feel exposed to him but it makes me tingle with delight.

I try to think of all the times he has watched me before and what he thinks of me. Surely getting a close up is even better. Maybe just watching is good enough for him. Who knows?

“No, no. I insist. Come on, Jack. Don't deny me. That will make me sad,” I whimper, puckering out my lower lip.

“Okay, okay. If you're sure. I don't want to bother you.”

“You're no bother. Come on.” I reach out for his hand and drag him inside. I don't let go, even after he shuts the door behind him. I take him into the kitchen and put the sugar on the counter. “Thanks again for this. It was sweet of you.”

“Really, it wasn't a problem. Happy to help keep your caffeine addiction in check.”

I laugh out loud, because he really has no idea. I have been drinking coffee since I was old enough to sip off my mother's cup when I was a kid. Once I reached twelve, I was addicted. I was okay just having small cups back then, but by the time I reached sixteen I had to have three to four cups a day. Over the years, I've tried to control it. Going from as little as two cups, to as many as two pots a day.

There is something about the liquid goodness of coffee that nothing else can match. Most people are addicted to chocolate, cigarettes, junk food, all those sorts. Me? Coffee, always have been. If I don't get my fix daily, I am useless to the world and become viscious and mean by the late afternoon. Reagan has seen this and is terrified of me when I go without. A royal bitch, we call me when I get like that.

“It's a pretty big deal in this house. Anyway, what kind of muffin would you like? You can have as many as you like. I made lots!”

“I did go without breakfast. Hmm, I think I should go with at least one of each. I remember how moist and tasty your muffins were.”

“I love a man who can eat,” I smirk. “I've always wondered why you didn't make an effort to get to know us after that. It's why I haven't bothered you in all this time, just so you know.”

“Can I be honest?” he asks, and I'm surprised he has to ask. Who is going to say 'no, please do lie to me'. It has always seemed like such a weird question to ask, but I just nod at him. “Um, when I first moved here, I didn't really speak much English. I was still taking classes and I felt stupid to try and communicate with someone who might not understand me.”

I get distracted by what he is saying to me, I forget to take out the muffins. It's the most he has ever said to me and I want to understand him. I noticed back then he had an accent, but I couldn't place it. I certainly didn't think he was foreign. I knew he wasn't white, that is clear by his complexion, but I figured he was born and raised here. Just not in the area we're in now.

“I was born in Colombia, but I was raised in Panamá. Um, my mother was in school when she met a man there and he got her pregnant. He bailed when he found out and she was left alone and scared. She thought she could handle it, but soon realized she couldn't. When I was two months old, she moved us back home to be with her family.”

By then I had been so lost in his story, I felt like I was listening to someone talk about a movie or book they had seen.

“How are those muffins coming along?” he says with a smile before continuing. “Anyway, when I turned thirty, I wanted to come to America. I had always dreamed of it and I finally made it happen. I only knew a little English from watching American television. When I got here and tried to talk with people, I would get nasty looks and often be ignored. I found it best to not talk to anyone until my English was better.”

“That isn't the first time I've heard of people being snobs. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I understand now why you'd not want to talk to anyone. However, if you want to know a secret, I speak Spanish. You didn't give me a chance, so you couldn't find out yourself.”

“Really? Are you serious?” He questions me, as I pour him a cup of coffee now. The ding of the microwave goes off for the muffins.

“Mhm, I know a few languages. French, Spanish, German and even a little bit of sign language. My mother has a French blood line and my father has Spanish, so I learned it because of that. German was because I went through a silly phase.”

Jack seems amused by knowing this. “I wish I had known now. How foolish of me. I could have made friends long ago.” He shakes his head and I know he is annoyed with himself for not being more open-minded.

***

Jack comes over for coffee several times over the next few weeks. I love to bake sweets for Reagan, so there is always something to share with Jack. I can tell he has a sweet tooth, but my muffins seem to be his favorite. He always comes over at the same time, occasionally bearing gifts of his own. He'll bring supplies I might need for baking. Once, he even made the sweet gesture of bringing me flowers.

He told me he wanted to learn French, so I've been helping him with that. I think once a person has learned a language that isn't their own, it's far easier to learn another. He's a good student and does well at learning. We carry on conversations with all three languages mixed together. Not many could understand us if they tried.

I do notice that his lingering eyes roam more often. I'll notice him staring at my ass when I'm bending over and pulling out something from the stove, or looking at my cleavage when I wear something more revealing. Though most of the time I am in just my robe. Once in a while we'll go swimming in our pool, when it's too hot inside and need to cool down. He's not the best swimmer, so we mostly just hang out in the water and talk.

Reagan knows what is going on and encourages me to tease Jack. When he comes home, I tell him of our latest adventures. It leads to sensational fucking and epic orgasms.

“Oh yeah! Mmm, you love the idea of Jack deep inside this tight little pussy, don't you, Kenzie?” Reagan growls out, with each thrust as he fucks me a little deeper. I lean back into him as he pounds me from behind.

I casually mentioned to him that Jack might have seen a bit more of my breasts than usual today. I saw the fire light up in his eyes, burning like the breath of a dragon. The intensity of the way he grabbed me and tore my clothes off sent me spiraling into a frenzy of lust. He threw me onto the bed like a rag doll and yanked me back by the hips.

“Yes!” I cry out with each thrust. Reagan forces himself deeper inside me. I'm pinned under his heavy weight. It's a mind blowing sensation to have no control over such a large man on top of you like this. “I want him, Reagan. I want to feel his thick, brown cock inside my tight, little pussy.”

Reagan stands well over six feet tall. He has broad shoulders and thick arms and legs. He is isn't huge like Arnold Schwarzenegger, that would be too much. But, he is a big boy for sure.

That's what drew me to him all those years ago. We met at a spa retreat. I was with a friend of mine and he happened to be with a girlfriend. He was trying to save their relationship, but she was an ungrateful bitch who didn't appreciate anything.

I overheard one of their fights by the steam rooms and I just couldn't believe how horribly she spoken to him. I quickly found a piece of paper and a pen, I scribbled a note saying no man should be treated that way. I also added my name and number, and for him to call me if he ever found himself single. It was probably one of the boldest things I had ever done, but I thought he was too sexy to pass up.

Three days later, he called me and told me he found himself single and wanted to take me out. He wined and dined me for a few months as we got to know each other, until we were spending all our time together and finally made it official. My parents loved him and his loved me. We knew that was enough, so we got engaged and married six months after that.

Reagan has always joked he'd love to see another man fuck me. But because it is something he has brought up more than once, I know it isn't really a joke. That is where Jack comes into play. When we saw he was looking at me, we brought him into our bedroom. Often talking about how much I wanted him. And I did! He's a good looking man, who I'm sure would blow my mind if I gave him the chance.

“That's what I thought, my naughty little kitten!” He grunts between each stroke.

CarlaSantoni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaSantoni

My fingers dancing over my clit as he fucks me. “I'd love to see him fucking my sexy little wife. To have him use you the way I do. Mmm, fuck!”

“Oh god, yes. That's it baby. Don't stop. I'm so close.” I breathe through the words, feeling the tell-tale signs of my orgasm pending. I close my eyes and think of Jack now fucking me. Reagan off to the side watching him fuck me, stroking his cock, while enjoying the show.

Urgently, Reagan's pace quickens. We're both close now and I feel my body tighten. I yelp out, as I bite into a pillow. I come around his thick, hard shaft. He expands inside me, swelling until he fills me with his hot load. I grind my pussy back up against him the best I can, milking him empty.

“Fucking goddamn girl. You really need to get your ass in gear and go for it.” Reagan groans, rolling off of me and pulls me onto his chest.

I've been working up to finally do it, but I think the time has come. I'm desperately wanting to fuck Jack. It's something the both of us have wanted for so long now, and I believe even Jack does, though it isn't something we've ever talked about, of course.

***

The day starts off like any other. I bid my farewells to Reagan as he leaves for work. I notice Jack looking out his curtain before he hides himself behind it. Even after all this time, he fears being caught. It's actually cute of him. I rush upstairs and take my morning shower. I know Jack is coming over today for a study lesson in French. But I do need to squeeze some work in before he does.

Promptly at noon, I hear the doorbell chime. I tie the loop of my belt around my robe and answer the door.

“Good morning, Kenzie. You'll never believe it. My mother has made some of her special chocolates and you've just got to try them. She had them shipped over, along with some other stuff I have been wanting.”

“Good morning to you too. Chocolate? Mmm, that sounds great. Let's go get some coffee and we can try some.”

“Lead the way,” Jack replies.

I know he is looking at my ass. I'm just not sure how well he can see it, since my robe doesn't do much for my figure. But I add a bit of swing to my hips just to tease him. In the kitchen, I pour us each a cup of coffee as he opens a tin box.

“My mother makes the best chocolates I've ever tasted. You know me, I have a major sweet tooth, but ugh, mother does it best. Here, try.” He hands me a thick chunk of chocolate.

I take a small bite, just in case I don't like it. However, that isn't the case. I can taste the bitterness of the chocolate, with the sweetness of it too. But something else. I'm not sure what, so I take another bite, a bigger one. I can't place it and my eyebrows pull together, trying to figure it out.

“It's coffee!!” Jack laughs. “She has mixed coffee into her mix and cooked it. It's so good, isn't it?”

“No fucking way! Now this is the kind of chocolate I could get addicted to. Holy shit!” I giggle and pop the rest of the chunk in my mouth. I let it melt slowly in my mouth, coating my throat with the rich, delicious taste of the chocolatey coffee mix.

“I'm happy you like it. This tin is for you. It's mostly the coffee one, since I know you like it. But there are a few others that I know you'll like too.”

“Oh, I couldn't. She made them for you, Jack. Don't be silly.” I reply, after sipping my coffee.

“I knew she was making them for me. I requested them just for you. I won't leave with them. They are yours. I insist.”

“You sure do like insisting on things,” I reply.

The smile he gives me turns me on. I can't hold back anymore. I place my coffee on the table and I move to stand in front of him. I lift up on my toe and I pull him down into me. My mouth finding his and I kiss him. The taste of Irish coffee and chocolate fuse into our kiss. I let out a soft moan. I can't help but think Jack will pull away, but he doesn't. His arms circle around me and hold me close. His hands are on my ass, squeezing slightly.

His tongue seeks out mine and we kiss deeply. My head swims with concupiscence. A sexual desire I've only had for my husband for so long. I thirst on the liquid fire of Jack's hot and controlled kiss. Engulfing myself into him, his hands roam under and up my robe towards my shoulders. He lets it drop off of my body with grace and I can feel it pool around my feet.

My fingers move over his crisp white shirt, working quickly to remove each button until his bare chest is exposed to me. I let my fingers run over the thin layer of his chest hairs, letting the tips of my fingers graze over his nipples. It causes him to squeeze my ass now that it is back in his hands and he lifts me up as I hook my legs around him.

It's as if he has known all along what is going to happen. He carries me to my bedroom and sets me on the edge of the bed. I watch him remove his clothing and I soak in every detail of his enticing body. He seems so provocative now, so sure of himself as his gaze is locked on mine. When he is fully free of his clothes he moves towards me.

“You have no idea how much I've wanted this, Kenzie. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up from it. You've been in my fantasies for far too long and now I want to devour you.”

Using his native Spanish tongue, he tells me all of this inches from my throat. The warmth of his breath is intoxicating, a seductiveness that washes over my flesh like a wildfire. My heart is wild, thundering against my chest like a pack of wild horses running free. Every fiber of my being is alert and awake, ready for what is to come.

Jack pushes me back until I'm flat against the bed and moves my legs up, so they are on the edges of the bed. He takes his tie and wraps it around my right wrist with the short end, then ties the larger end around my ankle, so I can't straighten either leg or arm without tightening the restraint.

“Where are Reagan's ties,” he asks as he stands up.

“There, in that closet,” I nod my head towards Reagan's side of the bedroom.

I know the sensor has been tripped and the camera we installed is filming. It stays active as long as there is motion in the room. We made sure it worked several times. I even put on little shows for Reagan to find when he got home from work. Now he's really going to be surprised.

Jack comes back with one of Reagan's ties and does the same with my left wrist and ankle. I test the restraints and realize he does have me right where he wants me. It feels a little awkward, especially being so close to the edge of the bed, but I don't complain. I'm far too turned on to complain now.

I watch as him move between my legs and down onto his knees. His eyes are soaking in my bare pussy. He is soaking in the view, almost as if he is memorizing it. After several long moments he leans in and kisses my mound gently as he inhales. I can feel the inhale on my skin and it makes me whimper. My nipples grow hard. They're like tiny little darkened cherries sitting on top of coffee flavored ice cream. Jack runs his tongue along my slit, but he doesn't enter me.

He just barely touches me, which makes me squirm, trying to push myself closer to him. All this does is make me feel more likely to fall off the bed. I know I need to hold as still as I can or I'm going to slide down completely. Jack's tongue slides back upwards, but this time it makes contact with my clit. I gasp out, shuddering his name.

We both relish my response, because Jack begins to flick his tongue along my pussy more. He flattens his tongue wide and laps along every inch of me. Every so often he stiffens his tongue and dart it against my clit before working down into my hole. He tongue fucks me with such speed. I'm in awe at how quickly he can move his tongue.

My fingers grasp at the bedding, white knuckling them and I cry out again. My voice doesn't sound like my own. It is like I'm listening to another woman being pleasured. This isn't how Reagan orally pleases me. It isn't better nor is it worse, it's just different and that is what makes it so amazing.

When Jack moves his tongue back up to my clit, he sucks on it hard. He glides a single finger inside my dripping wet pussy, plunging it inside me with the same speed as his tongue just was. Only to pull it out, making me feel completely empty. That is only a brief moment, before he takes the same finger and slips it up into my puckering asshole.

“Fucking hell, Jack!” I sob out, wanting to cover my mouth as I scream out his name. It is so unexpected, but it feels so good. No one has invaded my ass without asking me first. I don't feel assaulted, I feel the burning passion grow harder.

Two fingers find comfort in my aching channel. He fucks me with three of his fingers, while his mouth sucks and laps at my clit like a dog in heat. I struggle, often forgetting I'm tied in place, wanting to touch him or myself. I want to touch something, but that right has been taken away from me. It drives me over the edge. I want to beg for my release but I also find I love the restrictiveness that holds me in place.

A simple shiver runs up my spine just as I feel the flare up blasting through me. My legs beg to stretch free and I try my best, without success. I feel tears burn at the edges of my eyelids as I gasp for air. I convulse there on the edge of the bed. I can tell my body is slipping further down but Jack holds me in place. His mouth is locked onto my clit, sucking deeply and pushing into me with all three of his fingers.

When he does finally pull his fingers out of me, the emptiness is haunting. I want him back inside, to continue making me feel so full of him.

“I like your enthusiasm,” Jack jokes, as he stands from where he was kneeling.

He helps adjust me so I'm not falling off the edge anymore, but still dangling on the end of the mattress. He pushes my knees apart and crouches just enough for his cock to slide along the length of my pussy. We watch together as his cock gets as wet as I am. When he is satisfied with the wetness, he moves his cock without using his hands and begins to press inside me. The bulbous of his head is thick, but he pushes forth. I grit my teeth, feeling him widening me to fit around his cock.

Once he is in the perfect place, he thrusts in, taking himself to the hilt. We both groan out with the force of his thrust inside me. He pulls back out to just the tip and repeats the process several times. When he finally picks up a quick and urgent speed, I want to tear myself out of my ties and pull him into me. I whimper out with crazed emotions.

“Kiss me, damn it. Please, I beg you,” I cry out through near sobs.

He leans down into me, his strokes keeping the steady quick pace he is using on me, and kisses me deeply. His lips are full, and hungry to devour mine. I dart my tongue into his mouth, seeking the comfort of his. He sucks on mine while his tongue caresses the tip. My head is dizzy, as if he is sucking the air from me. I squeeze myself around him, flexing my pussy walls around his thick shaft. He is as thick as I had hoped and bigger than I thought. It's not the size of a stallion horse, but big enough to almost hurt me when he hits my cervix.

All at once, he pulls out of me and removes my ties. My legs instinctively stretch, causing me to groan out in appreciation. I don't have long enough to enjoy just letting them be straight as Jack plucks me up and moves me to my knees. His cock bobbing slightly as he does. I arch my backside for him. I'm ready for him, I want more.

He taps the head of his cock against my clit, rubbing it gently as I grind myself into it. I purr out, loving how smooth, almost like glass he feels against my hard clit. We move together, grinding just as we are for the longest few moments. Until we both silently agree we need more and dips himself back into me. I lean back against him with all I have and he begins a deep, long thrust inside me. He doesn't hesitate to slip a finger into my ass once more. He doesn't move it all that often, while he fucks me. He pounds into me hard and deep, but his finger moves gently and tenderly.

Our moans fill the room that is growing hotter. It's the hottest part of the day and my blinds are pulled open. The sun beaming into the room and over the bed. Tiny beads of sweat build up on my forehead and on the dip of my back. I bite my lip, steadying my breathing as I roll myself back into him. I had no idea that a man as shy as Jack would turn out to be such a great lover. I'm more surprised at how right Reagan knew he'd be down to fucking me without question.

“Give me your arms, Kenzie,” Jack growls his demand.

I lean on my chest and move my arms backwards. They're straight back and he grabs a hold of them, he uses them for leverage and begins to bounce into me harder and faster than ever before. Only a short while ago I was tied up into a more bent position and now I'm on my knees with my arms pulled back behind me. Every muscle in my body is being used.

Jack fucks me fast and hard. Every so often he will tell me how good I feel in Spanish. “Mmm, carajo. Se siente tan condenadamente bueno.”

“Don't stop. Oh fuck, I'm going to come. Mmm, fuck!” His words are too powerfully fueled with the fucking he is giving to me.

His pace changes just slightly and it's all I need for my undoing and I erupt around him. I squeeze his cock tightly as I come, crying out his name. I know how hard and hot Reagan will be when he watches this later with me. It makes me come even harder knowing the fact. I pulse hard around him. Jack's body tightens, banging up against me as he keeps his pace. He begins to fill me with his hot load.

It's like a waterfall filling inside me and dripping down my thighs as he comes. It's the biggest load I've ever been aware of taking and it is incredibly sexy. I ride back into his cock while he rolls his hips against my ass. His hands have let go of my arms and rest on my lower back, steadying himself as he keeps moving inside me.

***

“Here I thought you were going to teach me some French today,” Jack laughs as he slides his boxers back on.

We laid in bed for a short while, letting the afterglow throb through us both, before our stomachs growled at us. I offered to make us a light lunch, since it is getting so late in the afternoon.

“There is always tomorrow,” I say, as I look around for my robe. I realize then it is still in the kitchen on the floor. “Come on, big boy. Let's go eat.”

I slip my robe back on, but leave it open. I feel comfortable enough now that I don't need to hide my nakedness around Jack. He stays for another hour before he excuses himself. He needs to get some things done and so do I. I quickly clean the kitchen up and dash back into the bedroom to check the recorder. Sure enough everything worked and I can't wait for Reagan to get back home so we can watch it together. I'm tempted to do so alone, but I promised if it ever happened I'd wait for him.

The next three hours go by slowly. I sip my coffee and do a little of my work. I can't really focus on it, so I don't want to put any effort into it. I putter around the house, basking in every ache and sore muscle in my body. It leaves Jack and what happened just a few hours ago constantly on my mind.

When Reagan finally comes home, I nearly pounce him and tackle him to come into the bedroom.

“Guess what happened today?!” I squeal out. “You were so right. I shouldn't doubt you, my loving husband. It really worked.”

I feel like a child excited to show my parent something I had made for them. In a way, I did it for him. His smile plastered on his face allows me to know he knows what I'm talking about.

“I knew he'd take the bait. It was written all over his face.” Reagan tells me as he sits on the loveseat in our room.

I join him, once I have everything started. He doesn't bother waiting and takes his cock out. He knows it'll be good. I watch him watching the screen, gauging his reactions. I know what happened, I was there, so I love watching him see it for the first time. I stroke his cock. It's leaking so much precum I'm shocked he hasn't busted his nut several times.

***

Needless to say, Reagan gave me a royal fucking after watching the video. He was like a wild animal, one who wasn't going to be tamed. To have two men fuck me with such a brutal force in one day left me with wobbly legs and a tender body.

I slept hard last night and now I lie in bed, feeling refreshed but comfortable. Reagan convinced me to take the morning off and just relax. So, that is exactly what I'm doing.

***

Meanwhile...

Reagan steps out of the house after giving Kenzie a kiss goodbye and heads towards his car. He sees Jack peer out of his window and gives him a wave. Jack opens his door and comes out with a huge smile.

“Well done, my man,” Reagan tells Jack as he meets him halfway between their houses.

“It's not often you meet a man who wants me to seduce his wife and make her think it is her idea all along. Keeping the stories straight was the best part, because I was so scared I was going to fuck it up,” Jack laughs hard. “Dude, your wife is incredible. Such a great appetite for sex. Damn!”

“Wait until next time,” Reagan replies. “It only gets better.”

“Looking forward to it. I'll let her take the lead as usual. It really does pay to be neighborly to those you live next to, eh?”

 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments