Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Man Finds Heaven in The Hot Tub

"19 year old seduces his best friend's mom in a hot tub"

65
12 Comments 12
62.3k Views 62.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Cherry sighed heavily as she walked into her son's room. This must be the messiest room on the planet that belonged to a 19 year-old boy, she thought. There were clothes everywhere, which she began to toss into a large basket. She was about half way through the clothes and ran out of room in the basket. She went to her room to get her basket to finish up her son's room with as little trouble as possible. She heard the front door open and the sound of Jason, her son, and his best friend William coming down the hall. She stayed out of sight, since she was not prepared for company.

“Dude, where is your hot mom?” William asked.

“Dude, that is my mom you are talking about,” Jason said annoyed.

“I know, but she gets me so hard,” William stated. “Look what I found, it looks just like her.” Cherry could hear pages flipping and without being able to help it her body was tingling at what William was saying.

“Here it is,” William said.

“Knock it off and put that thing away. My mom could come around the corner any minute. Let's go for our run. Remember you are going to come back here so you can spend the night. You do not mind hanging out, while I meet Julie in the park, do you?” Jason said, gruffly at first.

“Oh, I do not mind at all, since I might get to hang out with the best looking mom on the block,” William said excitedly.

“Do not make me punch you,” Jason said. “Let's go.”

When Cherry heard the front door close, she came out of her room, with the empty basket in hand. She again went to her son's room and began picking up clothes. Her body still tingling, she shook her head trying to clear the thoughts of her son's best friend out of her head. She finished picking up the clothes and decided to pick up some papers.

Cherry sighed and began to collect the papers on the floor. She made her way to the desk, picking up papers along the way. She got to the desk and saw a magazine sticking out of the backpack that was leaning against one of the legs. Must be William's bag for his overnight stay. Curiosity got the better of her, she pulled the magazine out slowly.

She gasped when her face seemed to stare back at her from the cover. As she began to move through the pages, each face that looked up at her had her silky brown hair and dark brown eyes. Most had her olive skin tone, all the way down their naked bodies. Some where bigger, thinner, or older than her 42 years old and 44-38-44 body, depending on the page. There was one page that was dog eared, clearly William's go to page. He was right, it looked exactly like her, including her body type.

She sat on her son's bed and slipped her hand inside her robe. She thought of William's young hard body and touched her damp pussy. Since her divorce a couple of years ago, no one she dated had made her as damp as her son's best friend had after just a few words and looking through his dirty magazine. She felt the tension in her shoulders and headache beginning behind her eyes. The magazine dropped from her hands and she got up off the bed, covering her eyes. She was done and just wanted to shut her mind off. She left Jason's room without looking back.

She made her way down the hall and into the kitchen. Once there, she got out the biggest wine glass she could find and filled it with her favorite red wine. She quickly emptied the glass and filled it again. She took a deep breath and took a long slow sip. She spotted the bubbling hot tub, remembering she was going to soak while the clothes were washing. Forgetting the laundry, she took a few steps and dropped her robe on the kitchen floor, revealing a cherry-red bikini. It showed off her 44 DD tits, round ass and thick thighs. She grabbed the glass and the bottle and made her way to the hot tub. Placing the glass and bottle on the edge of the tub, she then sank her voluptuous body into the warm water. She let the bubbles envelop her and closed her eyes.

William peeked over the fence, thirty minutes later after his run with Jason. He stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of the robe on the floor. His cock began to stiffen in his blue nylon shorts at the thought of what his friend's mom might be wearing now. He then spotted the nearly empty wine glass and bottle by the hot tub on the patio. He could just barely see the top of her head over the edge of the tub. His mind went instantly to his favorite cherry red bikini that he had caught her in last month. He adjusted his cock and quickly, quietly unlatched the gate and slipped in unseen.

He made his way into the kitchen and looked for another bottle of wine. While he was looking he saw a little movement out of the corner of his eye, but thankfully she was not getting out of the tub. Once he located the bottle, he filled a glass and took a swig for courage.

"I brought you some more wine, Ms. Griswold," he said as he entered the patio. He had his glass in one hand and the bottle in the other. He was pleased to see his favorite bikini on her sexy body. It did not seem possible but he got harder at the sight of her bikini-clad body.

Cherry looked at him. Oh God, she thought, he looked even sexier with the sweat still glowing on his runner's body. She had to look twice to verify that she could see his rock hard cock outlined through his skimpy shorts. She nodded her head, not trusting her voice. He pored her another full glass and put the bottle next to the other. He took another deep draw of his glass as she did the same.

"Mind if I join you, Ms. Griswold? I need to relax my muscles after my run," he asked.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin



"Sure. Why not? Call me Cherry, please," she slurred. She should have stopped at four glasses, she thought. She placed her glass next to one of the bottles and let the warm water cloud her thoughts.

William finished his wine, placing his glass next to Cherry's, kicked off his shoes and then lowered himself in the hot tub. He sat down in the tub, so close to his friend's mom that his muscled thigh rubbed against her soft one. He thought it was a really good thing when she did not move her leg away. He smiled at the feel of her thickness against him.

After a few moments, he rested his arm against the back of the tub. Cherry laid her head against his warm arm. William began to rub her neck, with one hand. A moan escaped her lips.

That was the noise William was waiting for. He knew it was just a matter of time before his cock was going to be buried deep into that MILF pussy. His cock twitched.

"So tense, Cherry. Let me help you with that," he said softly.

He then pulled her by her shoulders floating her in between his spread legs. He massaged her shoulders and neck. She felt boneless. Again a low moan came out of her throat. His cock could barely be contained now in his skimpy shorts. He pressed his cock into her round soft ass. She opened her eyes but quickly shut her mind back down, when it whispered this was wrong. There was no way this wonderful feeling could be wrong.

William's young impatience and throbbing cock was getting the better of him. Without a word or pretense he untied the top of the cherry red bikini letting Cherry's 44 DD tits float free in the bubbling warm water. She moaned quietly and leaned back against her son's best friend. William reached around kneading her huge tits and kissing the back of her neck.

"Yes, William," Cherry breathed out.

Not needing any more encouragement, William continued kissing her neck and ran his hands down her sides, coming to rest on the ties to her bikini bottoms. He untied them quickly, ready to feel all of Cherry's naked body against his. He let the bottoms float free and ground his nylon clad cock against her naked ass. He moaned low. Then he moved from behind her and eased her back into the seat. He slid the cumbersome shorts down, freeing his rock hard throbbing 9-inch cock. Cherry's eyes grew wide at the sight of his huge cock and she licked her lips.

William could not go on another second without tasting those lips. He bent down and hungrily took her mouth. Her lips and tongue were more intoxicating than the wine they had earlier. She tasted like ripe cherries as he deepened the kiss. Their tongues mating like their bodies soon would be. Cherry felt as if she was flying. Her head was spinning and body tingling. She moaned around his tongue when his hands found her nipples. Her fingers located his nipples and mirrored the pinching and rubbing that he was doing to hers. She then ran her hands down his chest, then stomach slowly, feeling his body quiver. When her hands finally touched his cock he was almost shaking.

William broke the kiss and whispered, "So glad this did not stay a fantasy. You taste and feel like heaven, Ms. Griswold."

"You have not felt anything yet, William," Cherry said as she began to stroke his throbbing cock.

"Oh God," he said huskily.

William dipped his head down and began to suckle her left nipple. After a few moments, he was making noises like he was eating something that tasted wonderful as he suckled her nipple. Cherry moved her hands faster on his cock.

He stopped suckling and looked in her eye, saying to her, "Keep that up much longer, Cherry, I am going to blow and I want to be in you when I do that."

Cherry gave one last stroke and rose out of the tub. She pressed her body against his hard body and kissed him deeply. His fingers began to rub her clit. She eased back from the kiss and turned to present her round ass to him.

William dipped his tongue deep into her tight pussy. It tasted even better than her mouth had. Cherry moaned loudly. He fucked her soaking wet pussy with his tongue slowly.

"Oh fuck. I am not going to last much longer if you keep that up and I want you in me when I cum," Cherry breathed out.

He removed his tongue and rubbed his cock on her wet warm pussy lips. She bent over and grabbed the side of the tub. Then he sank his hard cock slowly in to Cherry. They both gave a satisfied groan as he became sheathed in her tight pussy. William ran his hands over her round ass. Then he held her hips and began a slow pace savoring in the feel of his best friend's Mom. Cherry rocked back meeting him stroke for stroke. He picked up the pace and moved his hands to her tits, squeezing them firmly. Cherry was moaning uncontrollably now.

"You are so tight. I cannot last much longer," William gasped.

"Cum, William. Fill my pussy full of your young cum," Cherry cried out between moans. Needing no more encouragement, he fucked her in earnest, pulling her back on his cock by her tits, and pounding into her pussy hard.

"Oh fuck I am cumming!" He screamed.

"Yes me too. Fill me, Oh fuck yes!" She cried out.

He gave a satisfied grunt as he filled her spasming pussy. Panting and shaking, she collapsed on the side of the tub. William followed, not wanting to disengage from the wonderful pussy. The bubbling warm water flowed around them.

"So glad I looked at your dirty magazine," she said, once she had finally caught her breath.

"So glad I left it where you could find it," he chuckled.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments