Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hypnotic Persuasion

"Hypnotism doesn't really work, does it?"

51
17 Comments 17
24.9k Views 24.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Change

This happened in December, 2002. My first semester at Clinton State University was nearly over. Most of the kids had already gone home for the winter break, but I was stuck with a final exam scheduled on the absolute last day of the term. I guess I didn’t really mind the peace and quiet which was a nice alternative to the 24/7 party atmosphere that had permeated the dorm hallways from pretty much the time I’d moved in.

I was never really great at parties. I didn’t really like to drink or do a bunch of stupid stuff. Truth be told, I was a nerd, a geek, a loser. I was never cool or popular, and always felt like kind of an outcast. No one I knew liked the same stuff as me, and I wasn’t interested in everyone else’s juvenile bullshit. I honestly thought that when I graduated high school I’d leave behind all the jocks and other idiots, but a whole new bunch found their way to college. I treated them mostly like bees – if you leave them alone they’ll leave you alone. For the most part it worked, but it also left me lonely.

Now with everyone gone, I found myself both lonely and bored. I decided to study as a distraction, though I was already feeling pretty confident about the exam. My economics text was open in front of me and I was disinterestedly reviewing the notes I’d scribbled in the margins over the semester. At times my mind drifted to the music playing on my stereo – Belle & Sebastian. It was music that my room mate would have made fun of and called ‘gay’ if he’d heard it. But with everyone gone, I left my dorm-room door open to the empty hallway.

As I flipped through the eighth chapter, I was surprised by a knock at the door. I was even more surprised to find a girl standing there with black hair, dark make up, and wearing a black dress. I’d seen her around, though I hadn’t talked much to her. Her name, I knew, was August. A lot of people called her a freak. Honestly, I can’t say that I hadn’t made the same immature judgment myself.

“Hey, Royce, what’s up?” August asked in a friendly tone that didn’t quite fit her ‘I am the motherfucking heart of darkness’ sense of style.

“Just studying.”

“Ah. Okay, I’ll leave you to it.” She frowned.

“No, it’s alright,” I said, glad for the company, even if she was kinda weird. “I feel about as ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Well, do you feel like taking a break?”

“Sure,”  

August entered my room, and flopped down on my roommate’s bed. She lay there staring at the ceiling for a few minutes.

“So, what are you up to?” I asked finally, trying to break the silence.

“Nothing,” she answered. “Kinda bored. There’s like no one here. But I’m stuck here until Saturday morning when my parents can come down and get me.”

“That sucks,” I commiserated.

The conversation awkwardly stalled again. I became acutely aware of the wimpy-ness of the music coming from the speakers above my bed. It made me self-conscious, considering that soft introspective Scottish folk-pop was far from the tough industrial rock like Nine Inch Nails or Marilyn Manson that August probably listened to.

“It's been a bloody stupid day
My baby called me up to say
Don't call me love, don't call me
It's not all she said”

“Uh sorry,” I apologized, feeling embarrassed. “I can turn it off. Maybe find something else to play?”

“No, it’s fine,” she said. “Actually, I kinda like it.”

“Really?”

August nodded, and we listened for a few seconds more.

“Listen, Royce, I wanted to ask you a favour,” she said, turning on her side to look at me. “I’ve been working on something, and I need someone to try it on.”

“What?” I asked skeptically.

“Hypnotism.”

“What?” I shouted, disbelieving. My mind filled with cartoon images of Austrians swinging their pocket watches back and forth.

“We had someone in my psych class demonstrate it, and then I’ve been reading up on it, and it’s really cool. Anyway, I’m bored and there’s no one else here, so do you wanna try?”

“You want to hypnotize me?” I asked incredulously. I doubted that hypnotism actually worked on anyone except the most suggestible kind of idiots. It was for suckers and gullible goofballs, but I was pretty sure it wouldn’t work on me.

“I’ve never done it before, but I want to see if I can actually do it,” she said. She was sitting up now. “I mean, if you’re too busy, it’s totally cool, but-“

“What? Are you going to turn me into a chicken or something?”

“No, but maybe I could help with your test, or something.”

I looked at her, and could see in her eyes that she really wanted to do it. My first nervous instinct was to decline. I always felt suspicious when people were being nice to me, like they were just setting me up to be taken advantage of. But if I did refuse, she’d probably leave, and then I’d be bored and lonely again. It was pretty obvious that I didn’t have anything better to do. Anyway, it wasn’t likely to work. I was pretty sure that hypnotism was total bullshit. And besides, even if it did work and she did make me look like a fool it wasn’t like there was anyone else around to see it. For once, I decided to just loosen up and go with the flow.

“Fine,” I relented, “But you better not make me start barking in the middle of the exam.”

“I won’t,” she giggled.

“Okay, so what do we do?” I asked.

“Well, first we need to make you comfortable,” she said, standing. “Why don’t you go lie down on your bed.”

I did as she asked. She reached over me to turn off my CD player. In the black dress she was wearing, her breasts were only a couple of inches from my face. They weren’t huge, but nicely proportional to her small body. I felt a small rush of excitement. To be honest, that was the closest I’d ever come at that point to touching a girl’s chest. To my secret shame, I’d arrived at college a virgin, and hadn’t found the opportunity to lose it even though everyone else seemed to be hooking up all around me.

As the music cut out and August straightened, I quickly averted my eyes to a poster of Eminem on my roommate’s side of the room. I hoped she hadn’t caught me looking.

“Comfy?” she asked as she drew my recently vacated chair from my desk to the side of my bed.

“Sure, yeah, I guess,” I confirmed.

“Alright, so the important thing is for you to be relaxed. Okay. So, close your eyes, and take a deep breath. Good…. Another…. Focus on your breathing…. In… out…. In… out…” As she spoke, her voice softened into a kind of slow steady monotone. “Good… Relax… Every time you breath out picture yourself sinking into the softness of your bed. Sinking deeper. Deeper. Your body is getting heavier and the bed is getting softer. Each breath lowers you further into the bed. Let yourself go down. Deeper. Good.”

August carried on like that for a long while, encouraging me to be as relaxed as I could possibly get. And I did feel relaxed, but I didn’t feel like I was hypnotized. I could still hear her. I was still aware of where I was, and who I was. I considered telling her that it wasn’t working, but I decided that it would be more fun to play along, and see what she’d do next. So, I stayed quiet and continued breathing… in… out… in… out…

“Royce?” August asked after a short pause. “Royce can you hear me?”

“Yes,” I answered in a voice that I hoped sounded like I was hypnotized.

“Do you know where you are Royce?”

“At school.”

“Where at school?”

“In my room, in bed.”

“Good,” August said. “You can open your eyes now.”

I opened my eyes, and looked around. The room looked exactly the same as it did a few moments ago. August was still sitting in the chair beside my bed, but now she was looking pleased with herself.

“Do you know who I am?”

“August,” I answered.

“Yes,” August said, smiling devilishly. “But from now on, you can call me ‘Mistress’”

“Mistress,” I repeated, barely managing to overcome the urge to break into laughter.

“Good,” August said. “Now, what can I do with you?... Oh, I know! Royce I’m going to ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me, okay?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“What was the name of your first girlfriend?”

I stayed silent.

“Royce, you were going to be honest, remember?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Will you tell me the name of your first girlfriend?”

“No, mistress.”

“Why not?” August asked frowning.

“I never had a girlfriend.”

“No girlfriend?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Never?”

“No, mistress.”

“Then that means…” August mused. “Royce, are you still a virgin?”

I didn’t want to answer, but I knew that if I didn’t I’d give away that I’d been faking the whole time. That seemed like it would be even more embarrassing than admitting the dismal truth about my sex-life. I’d taken it too far, I knew, and now I was committed.

“Yes, mistress.”

“Hmm…” August considered. “Okay Royce, I’d like you to shut your eyes again.” I did. “Now, in a minute I’m going to count backwards from three, and when I reach zero, you’ll open your eyes again. When you open your eyes, you’ll see the most beautiful girl in the world standing in front of you. You’re going to be very attracted to her, but you won’t be able to move. Do you understand?”

 “Yes, mistress,” I agreed.

“Okay. I’m going to begin counting backwards now,” August continued in her lulling monotone voice. “Three…. Two… one…. Zero. Open your eyes, Royce.”

I opened my eyes and saw August standing by the foot of my bed, looking down at me with curiosity. And strangely, as I looked up at her I began thinking that she wasn’t bad looking at all. I admired the curly jet-black hair that hung around her round face and down past her shoulders. I liked the look of her dark eye-shadow and deep crimson lipstick against the paleness of her skin. And though I hadn’t really taken notice of it before, the black dress she was wearing really suited her body, which was petite but curvy in a really nice way. In her way, I considered, August actually looked good – Really good.

“So, Royce,” August started, swiveling and placing her hand on her hip. “How do I look?”

“Amazing, mistress,” I replied.

“Yeah?” She let her hand trail slowly across her chest, and down the side of her breast.

“Beautiful….” I added.

“That’s good, Royce,” August said, clearly pleased with her work. “And would you like to touch me?”

“Yes, mistress,” I answered. I nearly moved to sit up when I remembered that she had commanded me to be still. Not wanting to ruin the illusion for anything, I stayed reclined on my bed with my eyes fixed on the girl now swaying her hips back and forth slowly in a way that was well… hypnotic.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

“Oh, what’s the matter?” August giggled.

“I… I can’t move, mistress,” I said, pretending to struggle against invisible restraints. “I’m stuck!”

“Oh!” Another titter. “That’s a pity.”

Her hands kept moving delicately over her body, and through her hair. She was watching me intently, as her fingers found a zipper at the back of her dress, and tugged. The dress split open like a cocoon, and fell to the floor, revealing white skin and black lacey underwear with thin spidery straps criss-crossing her chest. A grim reaper was tattooed over her left breast, while the image of a fanged snake wrapped around her right thigh. My breath caught as I admired the near-naked curves of her body for the first time.

“And what do you think of me now?” August asked, continuing her slow-motion teasing dance.

“Gorgeous, mistress,” I responded.

“Do you think I’m sexy?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Hmm…” She observed me lying on the bed, and giggled. “Yes, I can see that.”

I followed her gaze and realized that my penis was straining upward against the front of my jeans. Embarrassment and horniness competed inside me, but I continued to lie still, afraid of ending whatever was going on.

“Poor Royce, the virgin,” August cooed at me. She reached behind her back again, and this time her bra slipped from her chest, exposing the fantastic mounds of her breasts. Her hands moved to cup them, and her fingers lightly tweaked the small pink nipples. “Mmm…” she continued. “Poor boy stuck to his bed, unable to move. I bet you wish you could feel these.”

“Yes, mistress,” I answered eagerly.

“Well, how about just a little taste?” August asked.

She leaned over me again, this time lowering her breast to my face. I let her nipple dip between my lips and flicked at it with my tongue. I could feel it firming in my mouth. Above me, August let go a satisfied sigh. Then she gave me her other breast for a minute. Meanwhile, I felt her hand running slowly down my chest, over my stomach, and to my waist. Finally, her fingers caressed the outline of my stiff and tingling cock.

“Your pants feeling a little tight, Royce?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Maybe you’d like me to help with that?”

“Yes, mistress.”

August nimbly undid the front of my pants, and reached inside to pull my throbbing cock free. I actually felt myself shiver with excitement at the feeling of her fingers wrapping around the shaft.

“There, isn’t that better?” she asked.

“Yes, mistress,” I answered.

August climbed up on the bed, straddling my legs. She examined my hard-on giving it a tentative tug now and then.

“Do you mean to tell me that this cock has never been touched by a woman before, Royce?”

“No, mistress.”

“Never been teased like this?” Her fingers deftly circled and caressed the head, then slid down to cup my balls.

“No, mistress.”

“Never been kissed?” She asked lowering her lips to the head, and letting her tongue flick out thrillingly over the head.

“No, mistress.”

“Never been properly sucked?” August continued, looking up into my eyes. I could feel her hot breath blowing over me.

“No, mistress,” I answered in a voice that was barely a whisper.

“What a waste,” she commented.

With that, she took me into her mouth, warm and wet as her tongue slid under my shaft. Her head began to bob up and down, and she hummed beautiful vibrations into my erection. With her hands she stroked the shaft, and cradled my balls. I actually shivered with excitement. The feeling was unlike anything I had imagined on all those nights with only my hand for company. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I wanted to reach out, to clear her hair from her face so I could get a better view, but I didn’t dare move a muscle.

“Did you like that?” August asked after a few minutes. She was panting. She lifted her head and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

“Yes, mistress,” I answered, hoping that she would continue the wonderful blowjob. Instead, she stood.

“I did too,” she agreed. She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her black panties, pulled them slowly over the curve of her beautiful round ass and allowed gravity to slide them the rest of the way to the floor. “Would you like to feel how much?”

“Yes, mistress,” I answered. It was all I could do to resist reaching out to feel the small black triangle of hair between her thighs. My cock twitched visibly at the sight of her hot damp mound. I’d seen pictures and videos of course, but this was the first time I’d come face to face - or face to vagina, I guess - in person.

“Oh, I forgot,” August laughed on seeing the obvious desire on my face. “You can’t move, can you?”

“No, mistress.”

“Poor, poor, virgin boy,” she cruelly teased. “What are we going to do with you?” She considered me for a moment, then shouted, “I know!”

Now completely naked August climbed back on to the bed and over top of me. She lowered her hips slowly until she rested on my pelvis, with my desperate cock trapped, warm and damp, between us. Then she began to slide her pussy up and down, grinding against the ridge of my erection. I groaned at the sensation of her hot juices covering my shaft.

“Can you feel how turned on I am?” August asked.

“Yes, mistress.”

She leaned forward, her hand on my chest, and gasped as a more sensitive part of her pussy began to make contact with my shaft. The movement of her hips became more rapid and intense. In response, with a will of its own, my cock throbbed insistently against her weight.

“I can feel you too,” August admitted, breathing hard. “God, you want to be inside of me so bad, don’t you?”

“Yes, mistress,” I agreed. I’d never wanted anything so badly in my life.

In a quick movement, August lifted herself up slightly, grabbed my cock in her hand, and guided it smoothly into her hole. She allowed herself to descend gradually back onto me, savoring every millimeter of my full length.

“Oh shit,” I swore unintentionally at the amazing feeling of her pussy hot and slippery wet all around me.

August smiled, looking proud of herself, then began to move on top of me, rising and falling. Her motions were slow at first, but quickly picked up pace. She started moaning, and I started groaning along with her. Soon her ass was making a loud smacking sound as it collided repeatedly with my thighs. I looked up at her, past her bouncing breasts, and into her green eyes. She was smiling back at me.

“Oh my God Royce. Does it feel good?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“I love the way your cock goes so deep inside me. Don’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

She leaned forwards again, both hands on my chest now, and began to rock her hips back and forth.

“Oh my God Royce, just like that! Mmm, don’t fucking stop!”

“Yes, mistress,” I agreed, though I wasn’t sure what it was I shouldn’t stop. I’d been...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments