Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dressing Room Rendezvous

"Indecent proposal for a lunchtime fuck"

26
15 Comments 15
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Dennis walked into the small lingerie boutique in an upscale shopping center to buy his girlfriend some new sexy lingerie for her birthday. He was tired of seeing her wearing those plain colored, no-frills panties and bras. She had the misconception that she did not have the body to pull off sexy underwear but he was going to show her differently. To him, nothing was sexier than a curvy woman with big tits and junk in her trunk in sexy lingerie.

“Welcome to Monique’s Lingerie Boutique,” said a sexy redhead dressed in a black leather mini skirt that barely covered her ass and a form-fitting red tee through which you could see her pointy little nipples.

Taking in her appearance Dennis could feel his cock give a little jump in anticipation of tapping that pussy. Dragging his thoughts back to why he was there, Dennis said, “I need some sexy lingerie for a curvaceous woman with 40C breasts and a double handful of ass.”

Nodding her head, she turned and walked to the back of the store. Dennis followed behind her, getting hard with each sway of her hips. Wonder what her going rate is?

“What colors?” she inquired.

“Black, red, blue,” Dennis rattled off.

As she showed him the various pieces of lingerie ranging from bras, panties, chemises, corsets, and more, Dennis was more interested in staring at her than what she was showing him.

Suddenly he asked, “What is your going price, Red?” as he pulled out a thick wad of money from his wallet. “I am sure you do not make more than minimum wage working here and I am willing to pay handsomely for a fuck. I will also give you the ultimate orgasmic high as a tip.”

She turned to stare at him, not sure she had heard him right but then she saw the thick wad of money he was holding in his hand. Part of her wanted to name a price but another part of her was telling her not to sell herself.

“Since you cannot give me a figure, how about five thousand for a lunchtime fuck? You do have to eat, right?”

“I…ah…generally just grab a sandwich or salad and eat it in the office,” she mumbled. “Boss does not like to close the doors.”

Dennis remembered that when he entered the boutique that he heard the tinkle of a bell so they would have some warning if a customer decided to come into the boutique. Since the clerk seemed to be on the fence about saying yes or no, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

Looking around the boutique Dennis took her hand, leading her to a dressing room in the corner. Opening the door, he pushed her in before him and shut the door behind him. It was a kind of tight fit but Dennis did not need much room to fuck her brains out.

Seeing a little corner bench, he quickly stripped, hanging his clothes on a hook on the door. Dennis quickly divested her of her skirt and tee shirt, leaving her in black stilettos and lacy red bikini panties that were so sheer that he could see her neatly trimmed pussy. Her matching bra was so skimpy that her grapefruit-size breasts were almost spilling out.

Dennis sat down on the bench that was barely big enough for his ass and stretched out his legs, pulling her ass down so she was straddling his bare legs. Red giggled as Dennis’s hairy legs rubbed against her exposed ass cheeks. As they leaned forward to kiss, his hands reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

Their lips touched lightly, tongues snaking out to lick each other’s lips. Red wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply as she rubbed her panty-covered pussy against his naked cock. Dennis could feel the gossamer panel becoming wet with her juices. He grabbed her by her hips pushing down against his rock-hard eight-inch cock, grinding against her.

“Up,” he ordered.

Once she was standing up, Dennis knelt in front of her, licking each part of her pussy as he peeled her panties off, tossing them on top of the rest of her clothes. Spreading her legs slightly, Dennis ran the tip of his tongue up her slit, and then pressed his open mouth against her as he licked and sucked out her delicious juices. Pulling back he stuck his finger in his mouth to get it wet, and then reached around her to start working his finger into her tight little puckered hole.

She gave a little squeal at the unexpected intrusion but soon Dennis took her mind off it as his lips sucked at her clit while his fingers began to move slowly in and out of her pussy, each stroke becoming deeper and faster. His finger in her ass kept in time with his pussy fucking. Her legs started to feel like limp spaghetti so she reached out, bracing herself on his shoulders, her nails digging into his naked shoulders. 

Red opened her mouth, drawing in deep gulps of air as her orgasm began to build, making her feel like every nerve ending was on fire. She was not sure just how much more she could stand before she exploded into a thousand pieces.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

Dennis could sense she was on the brink so he stepped up his game. As he pushed his fingers deep into her pussy, he curled them slightly toward his palm as he pulled them out. By this time, he had four fingers in her pussy and two, deep in her ass, his mouth and tongue working over her clit. Finally, it became too much and she gave out a loud scream, not caring if anyone heard her or not as the most explosive orgasm she had ever experienced ripped through her body. Her hands moved up and grabbed handfuls of his hair as she pushed his face tight against her pussy, squirting so much juice in his mouth that some leaked out and dribbled down his chin, dripping on the dressing room floor.

Dennis continued to lick her pussy as she slowly recovered. When he was sure that her orgasm was over, he pulled his fingers out and turned her around, bending her over so she was bracing herself on the little bench.

“Turn your head and look,” he told her.

As she turned her head to the right, she had a good view in the floor length mirror of Dennis standing there stroking his cock, licking her pussy juices from his fingers, grinning wickedly. He turned and went over to his pants, extracting a foil-wrapped condom from his front pocket. Glad I remembered the Boy Scout rule of 'always be prepared.' Opening it, he unrolled it down his shaft and then moved behind her. He dipped his fingers into her wet pussy, taking the juices to rub on his shaft. Grabbing her hips, he slowly pushed his cock deep inside of her, rocking her forward with his powerful thrust.

Keeping her head turned to the side, she found herself getting excited watching herself getting fucked doggie style. Letting go of her hips, he reached under her to stroke her clit with one hand and alternating pinching her nipples with his other, each pinch a bit harder and rougher than the last. Dennis continued to thrust himself deep into her, forcing her to move her hands forward to brace her palms against the wall just above the bench. As he got nearer to his orgasm his thrusts became harder causing her to bump her head against the wall several times.

She was also closing in on another hard climax, her pussy squeezing his cock so tight it was almost like a stranglehold. Dennis could feel his balls tightening as he prepared to empty his semen deep inside her. Both started to breathe deeply, his fingers working over her nipples and clit. Dennis knew she was close so he pinched her engorged clit and right nipple at the same time, sending her over the edge as he emptied streams of semen into her convulsing pussy. Letting go of her clit and nipple, Dennis grabbed her hips pulling her tight against his pelvis as his cock jerked, emptying out the last bit of his semen.

As his cock slowly deflated, Dennis carefully pulled out, peeled off the condom and tied it off, tossing it on the bench beside her face. She was so spent that she collapsed in a ball on the floor. Dennis picked up her panties and wiped the rest of the semen from his cock, then stuck them in his front pants pocket. After he got dressed, he peeled off five thousand dollars and dropped it in a pile on the floor.

As he opened the door to walk out, she called out, “By the way, my name is Heather, not Red.”

Dennis smiled and headed to the door, completely forgetting that he had stopped in the lingerie boutique to get sexy lingerie for his girlfriend’s birthday. As he went to reach for the door handle, a young woman was opening it from the other side. Dennis stepped aside to let her come in, his eyes traveling up and down her five-foot-six runway-model body, his cock stirring a little.

Turning to her, he asked, “You are one hot woman that I would love to have in my bed so I could fuck her silly. Unfortunately, I have no time today but if you give me your name and number, I will make time for you Friday.”

She blushed and grabbed a pen and piece of paper out of her purse scribbling down her name and number, then handed it to him. Dennis took her hand in his, kissing the back of it, saying, “I will call you and set up a time later today.”

As he was shutting the door behind him, he looked through the front glass window into the store. Heather came stumbling out of the dressing room area trying to pull her skirt down enough to cover her bare ass, her face still flushed, her hair looking a tangled mess as she greeted the new customer by giving her a big hug.

Dennis smiled and made his way to his car, his lust temporarily sated.

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments