Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Amazing Deal

"Lace'N'Silk offers a new deal"

12
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Janey bent over in front of the camera, her ass splayed lewdly for all to see. The small chiming sounds from the laptop indicated viewers sending tips through her site. She purred and slid two fingers into her smoothly shaved pussy, dragging her wet fingertips out and over her tight asshole, caressing the pucker lovingly. A different tone sounded and she twisted to look over her shoulder, scanning the chat dialogue for the special message. She briefly enjoyed the flood of compliments and pictures of erect cocks and found the highlighted chat that had come from a special viewer. 

SugarDaddy420: When you're done, can we go into a private chat?

Janey didn't normally go into a private chat after her performance, but his next message intrigued her. 

SugarDaddy420: Do you think you could stuff those glorious lacey panties into your mouth for me Lace?

Janey thought about it and decided it wasn't a bad idea. As she reached for her discarded lacey panties the chat went wild; dozens of messages and tips flooded in and, freshly encouraged, she wadded the fabric into her mouth, making sure to push it in one finger at a time to drag out the moment. Kneeling with splayed legs in front of the camera, breasts jutting out and stomach fluttering with excitment. keeping her mouth a little open so her audience could still see the gag, she slowly finger-fucked herself, riding her hand and pinching her nipples. 

SugarDaddy420: Maybe ride that big dildo you have back there darling; then when you cum for the camera you can mop up the juices with that irresistable gag

Janey didn't even think. She reached behind her and retrieved the dildo. It was about ten inches long and too thick for its whole length to fit in her pussy. It had a solid base and she straightened her knees a bit and arched her back to rest the silicone cock against the dripping lips of her pussy. Her messages went wild once again. Compliments, desperate calls for her to fuck herself to orgasm, and a particuarly dirty-mouthed viewer who wanted her to beg them to let her cum. She ignored him and slowly lowered herself on the huge cock, moaning into her gag. 

----------------------

The chat closed off at $560, and Janey smiled sadly. She didn't necessarily enjoy the immediate aftermath of her sessions, they made her feel cheap. Even though she had just earned her week's rent in half an hour. She wrapped herself in her robe and switched into the private chat, as promised inviting SugarDaddy420 into the private chat. She waited and a couple of a seconds later she got a notification that her admirer had responded. 

Lace'N'Silk: Why did you want to chat to me? Thanks for the tip about the panties, I did well from that!

SugarDaddy420: You're welcome Lace; you're super hot. I have a strange thing to ask that I didn't want to ask in the normal chat.

Lace'N'Silk: Ask away 

SugarDaddy420: Can I buy your panties from you?

Janey looked at the bundle of lace on the floor next to the abandoned and still gleaming dildo. She had heard of people selling their underwear, but she had never thought to combine it with her current activities. 

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

Lace'N'Silk: I don't see why not

She waited for a reply nervously. Her thighs trembled and she wrapped her robe more tightly around herself, bent over the keyboard of her laptop on the bedroom floor.  She drummed her fingers against her knees. 

SugarDaddy420: If I send you my address, could you send them to me? I will pay you well. $600 for those beautiful lacey things

Janey felt her eyes pop. He wanted to pay $600 for a pair of panties worn during a masturbation session? She didn't wait too long to think about it because she had a fear that she was somehow imagining this situation. 

SugarDaddy420: I know this might be all totally different to you, but I promise you that I'm serious. Send me a picture of the tracking number and I'll send you the money. I'm at Post Office Box 22, Lakeview CA

Janey nodded to herself. She would do it.

Lace'N'Silk: I'll go to the post office now

SugarDaddy420: You're such a good girl

Janey changed and scooped up the panties, rubbing them again against the dildo for extra scent. She assumed that's what he wanted the garment for anyway. She wrapped them in a snap-seal bag and wrapped the bag in brown paper. How was she supposed to package this? What would the postal workers think? What would it look like if they x-rayed it? The last thought made her tired pussy flare with heat. A little liquid dribbled down her thigh.

She moaned to herself and slipped into a sundress, grabbing a scarf and cardigan from the rack by the door. She snatched her purse and made it all the way down to her car before realising she didn't have panties on. She shrugged it off and got to the post office with a small wet patch on the back of her dress. She put the cardigan around her waist to hide it and entered the post office. 

"What do you need hun?" The woman behind the counter had stiff silver hair and a politely disinterested smile. 

"I need to post this?" She held up the small package and the woman nodded, taking it from her and putting it on the scales.

Janey imagined what the woman would say if she knew what she was holding; would she be turned on? Would she chastise Janey for being such a slut? That thought added to the heat and wetness in her pussy. She squirmed and when it was finally all done, and the tracking number had been applied, she took a photp and posted the parcel. She opened the cam-site on her phone and, without even leaving the post office, she sent the photo to SugarDaddy420. Instantly, he messaged back. A tip had been left for heir private session; $600. It had a note attached. 

SugarDaddy420: I'd love to do this a few times a week; if you are willing to do the same. 

Lace'N'Silk: I would love to. Thank you so much. 

Janey got to her car just as the wet patch in her dress spread to the front of her skirt, too. She didn't make it home before putting two fingers into her stretched and sore pussy. She wanted her new patron to tell her to do things. She wanted to tell him what she was doing now. 

 

Published 
Written by JaneyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments