Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie and the Factory, Ch. 5

"Shawn and Daisy get caught..."

4
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I looked at Daisy, wondering by the second what happened to her. She was still washing her face off of any leftover juices. When she finished, she looked at me. She kissed me on the cheek.

“What’s wrong?” she said, tilting her head.

“Daisy… I want to ask. But I really don’t want to ask,” I said to her, softly.

“You want to know what happened, do you? You always were a curious one, Shawn,” she said as she touched my cheek. “You were not the only one.”

I tilted my head, pondering as she changed.

“Only one?”

“Other men that I dated caught me, you know, working… and you know how that worked out…” she said.

I shrugged. She was a stripper. I knew what I was getting into. I didn’t know how deep it was though.

“So, do you want to know, Shawn? What they did to me?” she said.

I sighed and said internally:

“Fuck it.”

“First of all, do you know why I got this job?” she said.

“Your son, right?”

“Yes, he’s most of it. Provide for my son. But the other reason is to prove something,” she said. I looked at her with intent. She had a look of reminiscence on her face now.

“Before we first met, Shawn, I was a totally different girl. I wasn’t always the wild girl from high school. I was kind of subdued. When I was young my mom died. My dad wasn’t in the picture. I lived on the North side with my aunt, so when I first got all this, curves and all, it wasn’t surprising that I was looking for a man that would fall for me. But nope. You know our problems,” she said, showing her dark skin at me.

I began to realize the error of my ways as she proceeded on with her story. ”They all said ‘You’re pretty for a dark-skinned girl.’ all that crap. Backhanded-ass compliment, if you ask me.”

I kept looking at her. I had no idea that she had these issues. She was so sexy to me. I did not think of this.

“So eventually, I said: ‘That’s some bullshit.’ I got a new glow. I had a new confidence to myself. I didn’t care what anybody said anymore. Eventually, I got the looks I wanted. Boys looked and said: ‘Ohhh…’ Including you, Shawn,” he said. I smiled sheepishly. She smiled.

“But for a period of time, I wondered what they saw in me. Was it my confidence? Was it physical? Until one day after I had my son, a little girl came up to me and said: ‘You’re pretty. I want to be just like you are.’ After that, I found my answer. It wasn’t physical. It wasn’t confidence. It was a mixture of a two that no one can duplicate. I try to teach my son this too. I teach my son that he is beautiful. No matter what people say,” Daisy said, sincerely.

“Now, I’m sorry, but what does this have to do with said clients?” I said.

“You know what those men looked like, right?”

“Yeah, two middle-aged white guys? Oh, shit,” I said, realizing the situation.

“Ha. Now you’re catching on, Daddy. I read the looks on their faces as soon as they first saw me. You still want to know?” she said.

“Go ahead. You can tell me.”

“They both fucked me. One throat fucked me…”

At this point, my penis twitched.

"They wanted me bad. I mean bad. They offered me double. They were some rich executives fulfilling their black chick fantasy on me. Amazing, huh?” Daisy said, smiling.

“Absolutely. Remember...” I said, showing my somewhat caramel-colored skin to her. She laughed. “As long as you didn’t forget. Oh, yeah… I probably shouldn’t ask this, but did they make you…”

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff

She shook her head.

“But talking about it is making me a little hot…”

We matched eyes.

“Daisy.”

“Yes, Daddy?”

I kissed her passionately. Her breathing immediately got heavier. My erection formed quickly. Her thick lips tasted sweeter. She was wearing a robe. Underneath that robe was a sexy matching bra and thong. I started kissing her on the neck, slowly undoing that robe. Soon that robe began to be undone.

“God, you are so sexy,” I muttered to her in my animal-like voice.

“I get that a lot.”

She dropped the robe, straddled me, and said, “Let me make this easier,” as I grabbed her buttocks.

She unbuckled my belt and undid my pants, pulling them down, revealing my blue briefs. She looked down and smiled, caressing my penis which was peeking out. She then took off her bra, dropping it to the floor. I dropped my underwear, showing my rock-hard erection, ready to explode. She licked her lips at the sight at it.

“Get on your knees. They throat fucked you? Huh?” I asked, more demanding. “Take this dick, then.”

I put my hard member in her mouth. She started to suck it slowly, until I made her deep throat.

“Oh, yeah… Oh shit…”

I let out a moan of pleasure, then I started fucking her throat. A little saliva formed on the side of her mouth eventually onto her beautiful ebony chest.

“Ooh yeah, take Daddy’s dick. Take it!”

Her moans were muffled. When I took my dick out, she coughed a little bit.

“Turn around,” I instructed. I got on my knees and tasted her treasure in between her legs. She moaned softly. As my tongue tasted that beautiful pink treasure that got wetter by the second, Daisy moaned louder: “Uhhh… Shit. Eat that pussy. Fuck me, Daddy… Fuck me!”

Her requests turned me on even more. I spit on her wetness one last time before I insert myself in her.

“Oh, fuck, Daddy… Oh, shit!” she moaned, as I started fucking her with a moderate tempo from behind. I grabbed her buxom breasts from behind and started kissing her. She bit her lip when I started to play with her brown medium-sized nipples. When that happened, I rubbed on her wet tight treasure and said:

“Taste my finger. Taste it…”

She tasted it, sucking it sensually while looking back at me. That propelled me to take faster yet deeper strokes. She moaned even wilder as I fucked her.

“Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

“Say Daddy again. Say Daddy again,” I demanded.

“Fuck me, Daddy…” I slapped her buttocks firmly.

“Ugh…” she reacted.

“God damn it, your pussy is so wet,” I muttered, still fucking her. She looked back at me. I felt her legs shuddering as I was penetrating her. There was a certain primality that night. There was a certain hunger that night. She allowed me to satisfy it. As I felt her breasts hop up and down in my cupped hands, I felt that moment come.

“I’m coming, I’m coming…”

Daisy got on her knees and once again took my juices as I came on her face and chest. Breathless, we smiled at each other.
“Damn, you are sexy,” I said, chuckling breathlessly.

All of a sudden, a knock came on the door. It was Raven’s voice.

“Yo, you’re up next. Oh my God. Oh my God… Wow,” Raven exited the room as soon as she saw me still with my pants down and my juices on her.

“Oops. Caught again,” she said shrugging.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments