Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freeway Threeway, Chapter 2

"The trip continues... to get hotter!"

17
2 Comments 2
9.8k Views 9.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Morning came early the next day and we all really wanted to spend more time in bed. However, we had a long day of driving ahead of us and we weren't making a dent in it laying around the motel room. Plus, all three of us were starving - we had burned more than a few calories the night before! So we got up and got dressed then we decided to grab a bit to eat.

Now Angel was still wearing the same clothes she had on from "work" and the white micro skirt, tiny bikini top, and lack of underwear made going to a regular family restaurant a little awkward and uncomfortable. We hadn't had any trouble at the motel, but that was because we didn't have to go through a lobby or up to the front desk like we would in a hotel. We had just pulled in, Jack went in to secure the room, and we pulled the car in front of the room.

So the three of us decided that a trip through the drive-through would be a wiser choice. We stopped by a nearby McDonald's to grab a quick bite.

"After we finish here, would you boys mind if I picked up a couple things at a clothing store... so we don't have to eat here at McDonald's every meal?" Angel said as we sat in the parking lot eating our makeshift breakfast.

"No problem Angel. I'm sure we can find a clothing store for you," Jack said. After we finished our food, we headed off to find a clothing shop. Stopping at a small strip mall, Jack spotted a store named La Femme. We dropped Angel off there and went to the supermarket at the end of the mall. A few minutes later, we came out of the supermarket with some snacks and other "supplies" for the road and drove back over to pick up Angel.

Angel came out a couple minutes after we pulled up and she carried a small bag with her so we knew she was successful. I was happy to see that she still wore the white micro skirt and bikini top that we picked her up in, though.

"Did you find something that would work?" I asked as she got to the car. Jack had decided that since he did most of the driving yesterday, he would sit in the back seat where he could stretch his legs some. I opened the door for Angel as she approached and she smiled. "Oooh, how gentlemanly! Yes, I found a nice pair of jeans and a little cami top with spaghetti straps. And I bought a couple pairs of panties too!" she said, grinning.

So now that we had eaten, stocked up on snacks, and Angel had gotten some "socially acceptable" clothing, we hit the road. We wanted to make Deming before we stopped for the night, and we had about 550 miles to go to do it. It would take us probably close to 9 hours of driving if we didn't make too many pit stops! It was a good thing that we were traveling through the desert southwest and traffic was pretty light. I got the Camaro up to a good cruising speed of around 70 and settled in for the drive. Jack sat sideways in the back seat so he could stretch out some and Angel snuggled up next to me in the front.

We were a couple hours down the road when I noticed the sky ahead of us darkening a bit. Out here where we were, storms come up fast and before you know it, they are on top of you, so it pays to watch the skies!

"Hey Jack, it's starting to look nasty up ahead, we should probably put the top up," I said.

"Okay, the button is down on your left side, by the steering column there," Jack said, pointing to the convertible top power button. I pulled over to the side of the road, stopped the car, and pressed the button. The top raised slowly and once it was completely up, I fastened the two locks above the windshield to secure it in place. Then we proceeded on down the road.

It wasn't but about a half hour longer and the first raindrops began hitting the windshield, increasing rapidly to a really good rainstorm. We drove on, glad to be in out of the weather. Jack had nodded off in the back seat, the rain hitting the soft top creating a soft pitter-patter lullaby. Angel cuddled closer to me as the rain beat down, perhaps because I offered her some sense of security or protection, I don't know. I do know, however, what this exquisite example of womanly beauty was offering me. Sitting there snuggling with me, feeling her soft warm body next to mine and knowing that I could have her anytime I wanted... well it made my cock swell just at the thought of it!

My "condition" didn't go unnoticed for long. Angel caught me adjusting myself trying to relieve some of the growing discomfort and without saying a word, I felt her hands roaming over the pronounced bulge in my crotch. She lightly traced its outline and then ran along the length of it. I spread my legs as she played and she took it (quite appropriately) as permission to escalate her play.

I felt Angel's delicate fingers working my belt loose, then unfastening and unzipping my pants. She fished in my boxers for a moment before freeing my stiff cock. She wrapped a hand around it and slowly stroked it gently. The feeling was incredible - this girl knew just how to make a man happy! I couldn't help but softly moan as I felt her tenderly manipulating my manhood. She ran her fingers up the shaft, around the mushroom head, and over the velvety top.

"Move your seat back lover," she whispered as she twisted in her seat. I did as she said, and she ducked her head under my arm and took my cock into her soft mouth. I couldn't believe it - she was blowing me right there as I drove us down the interstate! She began by kissing the tip of my cock, then kissing her way down the shaft till she reached my nuts. Gently lifting them one at a time, she kissed each one licking it with her soft tongue.

I raised up in my seat slightly to give her more room and she took advantage of it, cradling my nuts and licking and sucking them into her mouth one at a time. As she tongued my balls, her hand continued to pump my cock slowly adding to the pleasure she was giving me. My moans grew steadily louder and more fervent, encouraging her and letting her know that she was doing things just as I liked them. How could I not? This knockout was giving me the best blowjob I'd ever had!

"Ohhh, Angel... baby you are..., wonderful..." I moaned, trying very hard not to wake Jack in the back seat. She raised her head and smiled at me, then went back to her work. She began humming quietly, the vibrations from her mouth adding another layer of pleasure to what she was doing. I couldn't take much more.

"Angel honey, if you keep this up, I'm gonna cum!" I knew I wasn't wearing any protection so I wanted to let her know that I was getting very close.

"I know, baby... I want you to. I want to taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said softly, and then started working me even more. Well, she didn't have to wait long. As I concentrated as hard as I could on keeping the car on the road, I felt the pressure building rapidly in my nuts, they had pulled up and were lining up to release their load. My breath got shorter and I began to pant. I could feel my cock swell and then...

"Ohhh fuuucckkk!" I groaned softly as my cock let go. I shot three or four large loads of boiling cum into Angel's waiting mouth. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful, careful not to spill a single drop. I thought I would never stop cumming, and it took all I had to keep the car going down the road straight. Angel was amazing - she took all I had to give and still sucked me completely dry, cleaning me off with that wonderful tongue afterward. As my cock twitched its last and shrank back exhausted of its precious load, Angel softly kissed it goodbye and gently put it back into my boxers then refastened my pants as if nothing ever happened.

I sat there trying to catch my breath as I put an arm around my traveling companion. I turned my head and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Angel, you are incredible. You are so fucking hot and sexy and the things you do to me are beyond belief!"

She blushed a bit. "You are pretty sexy yourself, baby. I am having a lot of fun with you and Jack. Normally I don't have a lot of fun working, but this is like a vacation and when we have sex, I do enjoy it."

Now I have been around and I'm not a naive little country boy. I can usually tell when I'm being played. And I knew this girl got paid good money to make men feel good. So I looked at her comment with a certain skepticism.

"Really?" I asked.

She took my hand, kissed it and looked me dead square in the eyes. "Robert, I mean it. I don't say things like that to just anyone. I may be a whore, but I'm not a liar."

"I know Angel, I didn't mean it like that."

"I know sweetheart. I just want you to know that I appreciate how you and Jack have treated me. Not like a piece of meat like most of my clients, but like a real person and a woman. I appreciate that more than you know," Angel said, then she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Well Angel, you are very special and you deserve to be treated that way. I don't know a lot of 'working girls', but I'm pretty sure they all aren't like you. You don't treat Jack and I like your customers, you treat us more like your boyfriends. So why would we treat you any less special?" I said to her.

"You'd better be careful, Robert... you're gonna make me cry," she said, "I am so glad you and Jack came by when you did. This has been a wonderful trip so far and we have a lot more to come."

"And I am glad you agreed to come with us. I know that your line of work can be dangerous and getting in the car with one guy is risky enough. Getting in a car with two guys knowing that they are headed on a trip like this well, that took a lot of guts. But I am really happy you took the chance."

"Well, it's a risk, sure. But a girl's gotta eat and pay rent. So you do what you have to."

"I suppose," I said. We let the subject drop. We were there to have fun, not to think such dark thoughts! Angel leaned back a bit in her seat and closed her eyes to listen to the sound of the rain. I went back to driving, but those legs... those beautiful, tan, promising legs...

Angel had spread her thighs a bit to give herself a bit more legroom. I knew the delights that lie between those tan thighs and just under that short white skirt. As she sat there, eyes closed and listening to the rain on the convertible top, I couldn't help myself. I let my hand wander over and ever so lightly rest on her thigh just above the knee. With no objection, I let it rest more fully on her leg and then after a couple moments, I cautiously moved it a bit higher. I paused in this new position for a tentative few seconds, then moved it again very slowly.

Angel turned her head to me and smiled. She picked her left leg up and put it over top of my right leg, turning a bit towards me. She took my hand in hers and placed it on her pussy. "It's ok, baby. I'm all yours, lover." She smiled and then lay back on the seat and closed her eyes again, softly purring as she rubbed my hand over her shaved, exposed slit.

I felt the heat coming from deep within her and the wetness of her pussy as her excitement grew. My fingers explored her soft puffy lips and stroked across her little clit. As I hit the sensitive button, Angel moaned.

"Mmmm... yes, baby, right there..." She pressed my hand harder onto her mound, "a little harder darlin'... that's it."

I began rubbing the little nub in a circular motion as I felt her getting wetter and wetter. She began gently squirming in time to my hand and one hand went up to play with a now hard and stiff nipple.

"Hey what have we here?" Jack piped up from the back seat, "Is there room in this party for one more?" Jack had woken up from his little nap and now he wanted to play a bit as well.

"Sure, honey, there's always room for another stud!" Angel said, reclining her seat back. With her almost laying in Jack's lap now, he bent over and kissed her as he ran his hands down her neck to her perfect breasts. He began squeezing the two full globes and fingering the excited nipples through the fabric, getting them so stiff and hard they threatened to poke holes in her top. Angel put her hands on top of his, pushing them towards the center of her bikini top where a silver device was.

"Unfasten my top hon, and you can play with my tits easier," she whispered softly. He unhooked the front of her top and pulled the ends apart, freeing her soft breasts. "Oooh yes... much better!" she cooed a the cool air hit her nipples, making them harder still. Jack began toying with her nipples as I continued fingering her slit. By now she was completely wet and slippery. My finger accidentally slipped into her and she groaned. Hearing her passionate reaction to this happy accident, I slipped another finger in beside the first one and began finger-fucking her, using my free thumb to rub her clit some more.

Angel was enjoying all the attention very much. She lay there with my fingers churning in her drooling pussy and Jack kissing her, nibbling on her ear, and gently biting her soft neck all the while toying with her breasts. He brushed his fingers over her hard nipples, pinching and pulling them and sinking his fingers deep into her soft breasts. Angel was moaning and whimpering as we attended to her magnificent body.

"Ohhhgoddd... you boys are gonna make me cum... ohhhh..." she groaned and we knew that she was very close. I glanced in the rearview mirror and saw Jack's playful smirk and I knew he was thinking the same thing I was. With a slight nod of his head, we began to increase our toying of our girl.

Using my thumb on her clit, I increased the pressure a bit as I curled my fingers up to rub her g-spot. Angel moaned loudly and raised her hips in reaction to my renewed teasing. Jack meanwhile raised up a bit from the back seat and leaned further over her so he could reach her breasts with his mouth.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

He sucked one lucky nipple into his mouth and licked it and gently bit the throbbing bud. His hand gripped her other breast tightly as Angel cried out in pleasure.

"OHMYGOD... I'M CUUUUUMMINGGGG!!"

And sure enough, I felt her warm wet tunnel tighten and grip my fingers as her juices coated them spilling out of her open pussy and onto the vinyl of the Camaro seat. She threw an arm around Jack's neck and she held his face tight to her breast as he chewed on her nipple. She gasped and twisted in her seat, pinned down by Jack and teased furiously by my fingers buried deep in her slippery pussy.

After several torturous moments at the mercy of Jack and I, we relented and let the exasperated Angel relax. She sat in the pussy cream-coated seat, gasping for air and trembling as her prolonged orgasm tore through her subsiding slowly and leaving her spasming sporadically until at last the tremors finished. A light sheen of sweat and damp, matted hair told the tale of a woman completely worn out. She rolled the window down a crack, sucking in the cool fresh air as she tried to recover herself. Jack sat back in the back seat and as I looked in the rearview mirror again, I saw the satisfied smirk he wore knowing that he left a girl sated and sweaty.

As I glanced over at our lovely companion, I too, was pretty happy with myself. But I knew that she would get her chance at paybacks soon enough! A couple hours further down the road brought us closer to our destination for the night. We rolled into Deming about 8:00 pm that night. Taking the Pine St. Exit took us through the middle of town where we found a nice Best Western hotel for the night that would also give us easy access back onto the highway come morning.

As we pulled into the hotel parking lot, it was my turn to go in and check in with the front desk. So while Angel and Jack waited in the car, I went in and arranged for the room. We went to the room and took our bags inside. Like the previous night's accommodations, this room had two queen-sized beds in the main part of the room. However, this hotel had nice soaker tubs in their bathrooms and when Angel saw this she immediately wanted to take advantage of the feature.

However, her bath would have to wait a bit... we were all famished and needed to eat some dinner. So while Angel changed into the new clothes she had bought that morning, Jack went to the hotel lobby to use the computer room. He needed to send off a quick email to his sister to let her know they would be there tomorrow and one to his mother to let her know how the trip was going.

Jack sent the emails off and returned to the room just as Angel was finishing up. She had picked up a very nice pair of tight blue jeans that showed off her long, lean figure and a hot pink cami top. The outfit worked for her and both Jack and I were duly impressed.

"Holy shit, Angel!" I said as she came out of the bathroom, "You look amazing!" Jack just stood there slack-jawed, nodding his head. Angel smiled and blushed a bit.

"Thanks, boys. You sure know how to make a girl feel good," she said, giving us each a kiss on the cheek. And with that, we went to find someplace to eat. We hadn't had a real meal since we left Little Rock, so we decided this was a good time for a sit-down dinner. We found a friendly little family restaurant just down the street a bit and decided to try it out. The place wasn't very busy that night and we were able to get a table right away. After we ate, we went back to the room, as Angel was still looking forward to that bath.

We stopped at a small package store on the way back to the hotel and bought a couple of six-packs of beer just to relax with back in the room. We got back and Angel went into the bathroom to start her bath. Jack and I kicked off our shoes and turned on the TV to see what kind of entertainment we could find on it. I cracked the top on a couple beers and we lay back on the bed to relax.

"Save me a couple of those!" we heard Angel call out from the bathroom. Jack and I lay on the beds talking about the trip so far and about our stunning companion. We both agreed that this was a trip to remember! We talked about what tomorrow would bring, and what we may encounter when it came time to start helping his sister with the move. Jack told me that most of the little stuff had already been boxed up and that she had arranged for the U-Haul truck as well. He said she had a few pieces of furniture but it shouldn't be a problem for the two of us. We figured on getting to her house about 1:00 in the afternoon and after loading things into the truck and everything we'd probably leave the first thing the next morning to head back to Little Rock.

This was the first talk Jack and I had about the end of the trip and it made us both realize our time with Angel would be coming to an end. We knew that once we got back to Fort Worth, we would be saying goodbye to our girl. The thought made us both pause for a few seconds... that would be the hard part of the trip. But we still had a few days of good times together and we both promised not to talk about it anymore - especially in front of Angel.

Angel had been in the bathroom for awhile now and so I went to check on her.

"Angel, are you ok in there?" I said knocking quietly on the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"No, I was just checking on you."

"Oh, well I'll be out in a couple minutes."

"Ok, no hurry. Take your time and enjoy yourself," I said and then went back in with Jack. Angel came out of the bathroom about five minutes later.

"Oh God, that felt wonderful! It's been so long since I had a nice hot bath like that! My apartment just has this tiny tub - it's really pathetic... all I do is shower in it," she explained, "but that was so relaxing!" she said as she fluffed up her platinum blond hair.

Angel came over and lay down on the bed dressed only in the hotel robe. I handed her one of the beers we had saved for her and she took it with a smile. Jack and I sat on the edge of the other bed as we all talked and drank our beers. Angel looked so inviting lying there, Jack and I both still couldn't believe such a creature was keeping company with the likes of us!

Angel must have read our minds because she suddenly got up and stood in front of us. "Now, boys, you two showed me a good time today on the way here so..." she untied the front of her robe and let it slip off her shoulders to the floor behind her, "what can I do for you now?" she finished, now standing naked in front of Jack and me.

When that robe fell to the floor, my cock jumped. I felt it grow like it was spring-loaded and while I can't speak for Jack for certain, I know him well enough to guess his reaction was much the same! We both scrambled to get out of our clothes while Angel got a couple condoms out of her purse for us. She tossed them onto the bed.

"Suit up boys! Now that I'm all squeaky clean, it's time to get dirty again!" she chuckled. She stood there watching as we fumbled with our clothes and then with the condoms. In our hurry to get going with Angel, we looked less like a couple of adult men, and more like two pre-pubescent boys with their first piece of ass!

Finally, we were "suited up" and ready to play. I took Angel and laid her on the bed on her back with her head just off the end of the bed. Jack moved between Angel's legs, wanting to snack on her juicy pussy so I moved towards her head. Jack began his feast and Angel gasped as his tongue buried itself unceremoniously in her slit. She reached out to bring me closer, but I took hold of her wrists and pinned them to her sides, remembering she had told us she liked being held down.

I decided to play a bit first so I brought my cock just close enough she couldn't reach it with her tongue and dangled it just out of reach. I jerked my hips side to side, slapping her with my hard cock and dragging it across her face.

"Don't tease me, Robert!" she whined as I slapped her with my cock once again.

"Oh, so you want some cock do you, slut? You want me to shove this big fat cock down your pretty throat?" I said testing the waters a bit. I wasn't sure if she liked dirty talk but I thought I'd give it a shot. Turns out I was right - she loved it!

"Oh yes! Give me that big hard cock! Please!" she cried. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, looking like a little bird waiting to be fed.

"I'm gonna fuck that sweet mouth of yours... I'm gonna shove my cock down your throat and make you gag on it, slut!" I said, teasing her some more.

"Oh god! Oh please Robert, please feed me that beautiful cock! Ohh..."

I don't know if it was my holding her down and cock-teasing her or Jacks work on tongue-fucking her pussy, but Angel was really heating up! I wasn't going to sit there and analyze the situation, though. With her mouth open and ready, I took hold of my cock with one hand.

"Put your hands behind your back and don't move them," I commanded her. Angel did as I instructed instantly and I stepped forward putting my cock into that warm mouth. I started slowly, letting her lick my cockhead and shaft leisurely and getting it wet for what was to come. I had seen some video clips on the Internet about face-fucking and I wanted to try it out. Angel seemed more than willing too and she eagerly licked and sucked at my stiff tool.

While Angel was happily sucking my cock, Jack was licking and lapping and tongue-fucking Angel like he was starved of it. Angel moaned around my cock as she ground her hips at his face. He used a finger slipped up into her pussy to add to his tongue's work and it was driving her crazy.

"Now you dirty little slut, are you ready to swallow some cock?" I asked her as she had a mouthful of me already.

"Mmmmfmmfm," she replied. I took that to mean yes and without any further discussion or warning, I pushed deep into her throat until I was fully inside her and her nose was pushed between my balls. I held it there until she pulled her hands from under her and tried to push me back. I stepped back and she gasped in a deep breath. I let her catch her breath before resuming. This time, however, I let her put her hands on the backs of my thighs so she could tap when she needed air. I went back down her throat, holding myself fully in her again until she tapped and I pulled back out. She gasped once again, and now some saliva was strung between her mouth and my cock making a little spit rainbow. Once again I went into her throat, but this time I pumped in and out, allowing her to snatch a breath between. I fucked her throat a few times before pulling out one last time.

Angel gasped and sputtered as she caught her breath. Jack's tongue was making breathing difficult for her as it was and my blocking her airway with my cock only added to her distress. But she loved it - she loved being treated like a fucktoy!

"Fuck me! Fuck me now, both of you. I want your cocks in me!" she whimpered. We weren't about to deny her! Jack rose from his place between her legs and lay back on the bed. Angel scrambled up to straddle him, easing herself onto his hard neglected cock. I heard her groan appreciatively as she slid down onto him until she was sitting on his thighs, his cock completely buried in her dripping pussy. As they began to fuck, I pushed Angel's upper body down to meet Jack's and lubed her backdoor with some of the pussy juice that was coming from her.

My cock was still very wet from her mouth so it was plenty slippery, and I placed the tip of my cock at her tiny puckered opening. With a loud grunt, I entered Angel's perfect ass, and I pushed deep into her until I was buried in her tight hot asshole. She moaned loudly about being so full and I remained still for a moment so she could adjust to my cock inside her. Then I began to fuck her, trying to time my thrusts with Jack's. Eventually, we all found a rhythm and grinded to it together until I heard Angel's cries of an impending orgasm. Jack reached up to pinch her nipples hard as I grabbed her by the hair and she planted her hips down on Jack's legs.

"OHHHMYYYYGODDDDD!!" she screamed, so loud we thought the cops would come! I clamped my free hand over her mouth to keep her quiet (an action I found only accentuated her excitement and her orgasm). She bucked and twisted and ground herself down onto Jack's thighs in an effort to get more of him inside her. The wild ride took its toll on Jack and I as well as we joined her in an explosive three-way unison cum that left all three of us breathless and gasping for breath. We collapsed aside each other each still spasming from our own orgasm. My cock pumped its last remnants of cum into the condom as I lay there, unable to move. Angel lay next to me in a similarly helpless state, and finally, Jack, who was under both of us on the bed, was trying to remember what breathing was like as well.

Finally, we all regained the use of our bodies and after a long period of recuperation, I got up and went into the bathroom to remove the rubber and clean up a bit. Jack and then Angel followed suit, and before long we were back in the beds, clean but exhausted. Since this was our second night together and the last night it would just be us three, I volunteered to sleep alone and let Jack and Angel sleep together. We all fell into a deep, satisfied, happy sleep.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments