Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freeway Threeway, Chapter 3

"The trip back home held it's own adventures!"

13
4 Comments 4
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

We woke the next morning all stiff and a bit sore, especially poor Angel. She complained that we were too rough on her the previous night and that her ass and pussy were sore and her nipples ached where Jack had pinched them as we all came. We laughed about it though - none of us would have changed a moment of it. Jack and I did feel a little bad about being so hard on our companion, but she assured us that it wasn't the first, nor would it be the last, time she woke up sore from the previous night's activities!

Knowing that we would be getting to Jack's sister's house today (her name is Tina) and that we would soon be adding a fourth to our little group, we decided to have a good breakfast that morning. Besides, this would be a very physical day for Jack and me so we wanted to "fuel up" well. So we bypassed the free continental breakfast the hotel offered and, after checking out and loading up the car with our bags, went back to that little restaurant we ate dinner at the night before.

After a delicious breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee, the three travelers hit the road for the last leg of their journey to Phoenix. Leaving Deming, we jumped back on the I-10 freeway and settled in for the drive.

"I don't know what you boys did to me last night, but my poor tits are sure sore!" Angel said chuckling.

"Aww, I'm sorry honey," I said, "why don't you hop back here and let me see if I can kiss them and make them better," I said, half-joking. I didn't think she would take me seriously until I saw her starting to unbuckle her seat belt and crawl over the seat towards me!

"I was only kidding, Angel!" I tried to explain, just before she came back to me. But she kept on, so I grabbed her and helped her over the seat as Jack drove on. It was a nice day and the top was down so she had plenty of room.

"I never kid around about sex, darlin'. You made the offer and I'm taking you up on it!" she said. She pushed me backward onto the seat and climbed on top of me, straddling me. She leaned down and we began kissing and fondling each other, me being careful not to be too rough with her already sore breasts. I reached around and grabbed a couple handfuls of ass cheek as best I could through the thick blue jean material.

Angel, seeing my difficulty in getting at her sweet tight ass, sat back up and unfastened her jeans, then leaned back down to continue kissing me. With her jeans open now, I could slide my hands under them and better play with her wonderful ass. I kneaded the soft flesh of her ass cheeks as she moaned her delight into my mouth. As my hands played over her ass and she kissed me deep and passionate, she ran her fingers through my hair and wriggled her crotch on one leg, humping my leg and rubbing her pussy on my thigh.

Angel was getting pretty turned on and her kisses went from soft tender kisses to more desperate, devouring type kisses. She moaned and gasped into my mouth and I could feel the heat in her crotch building. I pushed her up into a more upright position and lifted her cami top, revealing her full breasts to my view. I took one of the sensitive sore buds into my mouth very gently and licked and sucked on it.

"Ooooh, Robert!" Angel cooed. I didn't want to get too rough with her poor abused nipples since we were so hard on them the night before. She responded to my gentleness right away, taking my head and holding her nipple right there for me to lick and lap at. I took turns, making sure that both her little buds got equal and ample attention. Angel was loving it all, moaning and grinding against me as her fires raged. Her breath became a pant even though we were in a convertible, and I could see the lustful look in her eyes.

"Please, Robert... I need you..." she moaned, the need in her voice apparent. Now I understand that a "working girl" like Angel puts on a bit of a show to make the client feel good about their performance, but I'm convinced that wasn't the case this time. We had been together for a couple days now and had played around several times. I was positive that she was genuine in her desire and that she wasn't playing me. Why would she - there was no mention of money at any time during our trip so far.

Angel got off my lap and began unfastening my belt and pants. I didn't argue with this sexy woman - if she wanted my cock, I was more than willing to let her have it! I raised my ass up a bit as she stripped me of my pants, leaving me in just my boxers. She fished my already hard cock out and began sucking on it like she was trying to suck the cum straight from my balls. She got me even harder than I was and ready for her. As she sucked my cock, she shed her already loosened pants with her free hand. She pulled out the last condom in her purse and put it on me. Once I was "dressed" she got back on top and guiding my cock into her slippery wet slit, slid down my pole slowly, languidly, enjoying every hard throbbing inch.

"Ohhhhgoddd, Robert.... oh baby you feel soo good in my pussy!" she cooed. I had to admit, I liked being there just as much! I went back to licking and sucking on the stiff little nipples in front of me as Angel began gyrating her hips on my cock, moving back and forth and getting my cock to touch all the right places.

Angel rode my cock like I have never felt before or since. The things she did to me felt so incredible, I knew I couldn't last. I tried though - I didn't want to end the party too soon. However, Angel was a pro and she knew how to make a man happy. It was a battle I had no chance of winning, I could only hope to postpone the defeat a little longer. Sooner than I would have liked, I could feel the pressure becoming more than I could bear.

I'm gonna cum, Angel, I'm gonna cum!" I said as I felt myself about to crest.

"C'mon, baby cum in my pussy! Give me that sweet hot cum! I want it, I want it all...

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

give it to me please..." she moaned as she bounced harder and faster on my cock.

I pulled her tight to me forcing her down onto my cock and biting her shoulder as my cock burst, filling the end of the condom with my seed. Angel must have been close to her own orgasm because feeling my pulse and throb inside her sent her over the edge as well, and she gasped and clung to me as her orgasm took control. We hung onto each other tightly, neither of us wanting to let go, as our orgasms rocked us. Finally, we had finished and we were able to come down enough that she got off of my lap and sat down next to me, both of us still panting. We sat like that for a few minutes, letting the cool air wash over us and give us back our strength. Then Angel gently took the condom off me, tossed it out of the car and licked my cock clean, placing it back into my boxers as we both got dressed again.

We drove on for a couple more hours before we began seeing the outskirts of Phoenix. I got out the map and direction to Tina's house that we got from his mother before we left Little Rock. We found her house fairly easily and we pulled up in front to see the moving truck parked right in front of the garage. We went inside, introducing Angel as my "friend" (we didn't think sister needed to know we had been keeping company with a prostitute!) and discussed what we needed to do to get her all packed up. Then, since it was around lunchtime, we all went to lunch before getting busy.

We had a nice lunch together, the four of us, and then went back to her house. As Jack and I got to work loading the moving van up, Angel and Tina sat in the kitchen talking. It took us about four hours to get everything loaded and as we emptied a room of her things, Tina and Angel cleaned it. Soon we had her all loaded up and ready to go.

We decided that we would all go stay in a hotel for the night since everything of Tina's including her bed, was loaded into the U-Haul. We went to a hotel and secured two rooms. Jack and Tina would stay in one while Angel and I would stay in the other - which suited me just fine!

* * * * * * * * * *

The next morning we got up early and had a good breakfast before hitting the road. Jack rode with Tina in the U-Haul while my beautiful Angel stayed in the Camaro with me. Unfortunately, we no longer had a driver, so the fun while driving had to be curtailed some (although to be perfectly honest, it didn't stop altogether!). But we had the nights to ourselves so we made up for it then. We retraced our route back even staying in the same places on the way back. We made good time and it was an enjoyable trip until we got close to Fort Worth.

I knew that I would have to say goodbye to Angel. She lived and worked in Fort Worth and my life was in Little Rock. Until that time I had tried to put it out of my mind, not wanting to think about it. We were all having such a good time and I'd had such incredible sex that I didn't want to think about it all coming to an end. But here it was time to say goodbye. We took Angel to her apartment in Fort Worth and Jack said his goodbye and got into the U-Haul so Angel and I could have some privacy while I said mine.

"I had such a wonderful time, Robert. Thank you for taking me along on your trip," she said.

"I had a great time too, Angel. You were incredible," I said.

"The next time you are in Fort Worth, you gonna come by and see me?"

"Of course I will. And if you ever find yourself in Little Rock, look me up - I'm in the phone book."

"I will. Well take care honey and be good," she said.

"Wait for a second," I said reaching into my pocket. I took her hand and pressed something into it. "I want you to understand something. This is not for 'services rendered' okay. This is one friend helping another friend out. I know that you have missed a few days of working going on this trip with us and you haven't one time complained about it. I want you to take this to help pay your rent or whatever you need. I won't take no for an answer. Think of it as if you have missed work because you were sick and I am just helping you out."

She looked in her hand and saw that I had slipped her $500.00 "Oh, Robert this is a lot of money! I can't take all this! Please!"

"Nonsense, Angel. If you didn't take it I would just blow it on something stupid or drink it away next weekend. This way I know it's going to a good cause at least," I told her.

"You are so sweet, Robert!" she said and we kissed one last time. Then she turned and went into her building and we headed out onto the highway to finish our trip back to Little Rock.

That was about ten years ago now. Jack, Tina, and I still live in Little Rock. Tina remarried to a good guy this time. Jack also got married, but I'm still single. I never saw Angel again after that trip, although I did have cause to go to Fort Worth about a year after this trip and I did look for her, but by that time she had moved on. I will always fondly remember the wonderful week we had together and Jack and I often reminisce about Angel and our incredible "freeway three-way"!

The End

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments