Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuckdoll in the back of a van

"Janey didn't plan for her night to be quite so... Eventful. And retelling it only makes her hotter."

12
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

SugarDaddy420: So, what did you do today?

The beep of the alert alarmed Janey and she sat up. She'd been slumped over, eyes a little glazed, staring at the floor like it held all the wisdom of the stars. She focused her eyes with effort and hesitantly types back, her cheeks flushing as she thought about the answer to that simple and potentially totally innocent question.

Lace'N'Silk: Not much, I'm recovering from last night.

SugarDaddy420: That sound promising, what happened last night?

Lace'N'Silk: It was pretty naughty; I was a date with this guy and he got a little kinky and I haven't ever done that but it was really good.

SugarDaddy420: I'm guessing you're not such a good little girl anymore are you? ;) 

Janey sat back and rock back onto her ass made her wince. The welts were still very much there, and her pussy hurt too. She didn't know how she'd managed to sit down at all today.

Lace'N'Silk: I was a good girl, I did everything they asked me to.

SugarDaddy420: They? Tell me!

Janey knew that saying 'they' was going to pique his interest and her flushed cheeks heated more. She'd told him a few stories about one night stands since she'd been able to retire from camming because of their arrangement. He enjoyed hearing them it seemed.

SugarDaddy420: I hope you haven't throughout the panties from last night Lace.

Lace'N'Silk: They're in my purse. I forgot to put them back on after I took them off to clean myself up.

SugarDaddy420: So they're still filthy?

Lace'N'Silk: Yes. I can smell them from here.

She instantly regretted saying the thing about smelling them. It made it sound super gross. He didn't seem to think so though.

SugarDaddy420: You must send them to me.

SugarDaddy420: Now, tell me what you did that made you such a good girl last night.

Janey nodded to herself and settled in for the long story. Her aching pussy began to heat as she thought about all the abuse it had taken last night. She silenced it with a finger, caressing her clit and reminding her body just how sore and puffy her labia were. They were still very sore, but they were also slick and hot right now. She rubbed with one hand, typing awkwardly with the other.

Lace'N'Silk: I went to a bar with a guy I met at the grocery store, his friend dared him to ask me out but when he did and I said no he got really embarrassed and when I realise his mate had dared him and was trying to set him up for failure, I said yes. His friend got so mad. We met at 8ish and the bar was really crowded. His friend was a real arsehole, so I decided to make him madder. I ground my ass against the guy's crotch and generally acted like a bit of a slut.

Janey paused, sending the message and rubbed her clit with her now free hand, her other buried in her sopping wet and very sore pussy.

SugarDaddy420: That sounds more like you were a naughty girl.

He had a point, this story really didn't reflect well on her at all. But she was getting to that.

Lace'N'Silk: He got pretty drunk off one beer and within three beers he was outside vomiting. I was ready to go home, but his friend told me to stay. He said the night was still young and he had something in mind. So I stayed and I ended up asking his name; his name was Angus and his lightweight friend was Mark. Mark hadn't come back yet two drinks later and I was starting to get a little unsteady, but I was dancing with Angus and I was starting to get a little wet from the grinding and laughing. He was way better looking that Mark and I decided that I hadn't been fucked properly in weeks; I think I thought Angus looked like the kind of guy who could really do a girl some good, you know?

SugarDaddy420: Trust me, Lace, I know.

Lace'N'Silk: Anyway, I decided if Angus was up for it then I would definitely get into bed with him. I was slow dancing with him to a slow song when he put his lips to my ear and whispered to me that he would love to see skewered on his huge cock. I was so wet already and all I could do was moan at that point. He just laughed and towed me out to the carpark, where apparently his car was parked. I know it was silly but when he opened up the back doors I just hopped in. He followed me and closed the doors. It was pretty dark, but I felt his hand on my thigh, pushing my short skirt up and asking me what I liked, where I wanted him, and whether I was on the pill. I remember saying that I was on the pill and that I hadn't been fucked good in ages. He got a bit angry at that point and I remember he demanded to know where I wanted him to fuck me and a stupid idea came into my head and I blurted out that I just wanted to be a fuckdoll for the night; his fuckdoll.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

SugarDaddy420: I hope he was appreciative of that. You really were being such a good girl.

Lace'N'Silk: He got really excited and stripped my clothes off and had me on my back with his huge cock rammed as far as he could get it down my throat while he pinched and pulled on my nipples. I could feel his balls against my forehead and I just kept my throat relaxed and wondered if his huge cock was going to split me in two when he eventually shoved it into another one of my holes. I didn't know if I wanted it in my ass or my pussy more. My jaw was really sore but his hands had moved from my nipples to my pussy and he was telling me how wet I was and how much of a good fuckdoll I was. I tried to thank him for his compliments but I couldn't really make any noise.

Janey hit enter and sighed, her fingers moving faster in her pussy as she remembered Angus' rough hands forcing her open.

Lace'N'Silk: And then he pulled out of my mouth and I nearly threw up because of how big he was, and he flipped me over and told me he intended to cum in my tight little ass, but he was going to lube himself up first in my dripping wet pussy. He was really rough shoving his huge cock into my pussy and I felt like he was ripping me open. I moaned really loudly when he finally bottomed out and he slapping his hand across my face and reminded me we were in public, and a good fuckdoll doesn't make any noise. I whimpered when he pulled my hair and he grabbed my shirt and shoved part of the sleeve into my mouth to keep me quiet.

SugarDaddy420: I'm going to want to buy that shirt as well if you're okay with that Lace.

Janey whimpered and fell backwards against the head of her bed. Her orgasm made her body spasm and her pussy ache even more.

Lace'N'Silk: Of course.

Lace'N'Silk: Angus was fucking me really good and I was starting to get into the rhythm but then he spat on my ass and I knew I was about to be challenged. He asked me if I was ready and I said yes - it was nice that he asked - and he pulled his cock out of me and started to push it against my asshole. I relaxed and bit down hard on the sleeve and moaned into it until he finally got in and I felt so stretched. He started out really slowly to get me used it and when he felt like I'd relaxed a lot he started really fucking me hard. He told me how good I was and what a good obedient little fuckdoll I was.

SugarDaddy420: I'm so proud of you Lace. Such a good girl.

Lace'N'Silk: When he was about to cum he told me and through my gag, I begged him to fill me. He came and I could feel it all hot and wet and he pulled out and it went absolutely everywhere. We got dressed and I put my panties back on and they got coated in cum and juices and so I went to the bathroom and cleaned up as best I could and put my ruined panties in my bag, then I went home.

SugarDaddy420: You know the drill Lace. I'll pay from them now, god I can't wait to smell them.

Janey pulled her fingers from her pussy and retrieved her panties. She didn't feel like wearing panties to the post office. It was becoming a habit of hers.

 

Published 
Written by JaneyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments