Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Escort

"She presented her body to him, smiling as he stared at her, his gaze roaming her body hungrily."

7
3 Comments 3
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
She was worth every penny, the client mused as he stepped into the hotel room. He closed the door behind him hearing a click as it locked. The room was dim but he could clearly make out the women lying in the bed as if a spotlight shone on her. He ignored the splendor of the room his eyes were only fixed on the goddess looking at him with hooded eyes. The silk sheets covered her body, only her head and a tantalizing view of her collarbone were visible but he felt his pants tighten in anticipation of the night that lay ahead.

The escort gazed at her client standing in the doorway. Feeling her rising excitement as she looked at him taking in his appearance. He was tall and broad shouldered an immaculate gray suit clothed his firm build. She dragged her gaze higher and felt a smile curve her lips. With his midnight black hair that just fell short of his collar, chiseled features and blue eyes now darkened with lust she wondered why needed her. She squashed that thought quickly. Tonight she was his. Deep down she had a feeling tonight would be completely different from the other clients.

"Stand up," he said, voice thick with lust. She slowly slid off the bed, letting the sheet fall back to the bed as she stood in her all her glory. She presented her body to him, smiling as he stared at her, his gaze roaming her body hungrily. The man's steel blue eyes appraised the curvaceous woman like a slab of meat. Indeed she was a slab of meat albeit a very expensive one at three thousand dollars a night. The escort looked to be worth every penny with her high exquisite cheekbones and long black hair, a glossy waterfall that fell to her derrière covering her breasts. He stepped toward her, his eyes still fixated on her body.

She reached out to him pressing her hand to his tie. Her agile fingers undoing the knot on his tie, she grasped both ends of the tie pulling him closer to her before pressing her lips against his. He wrapped his arms around her back crushing her body against his deepening the kiss. She felt her nipples harden against the soft fabric of his jacket moaning softly as she felt the delicious friction. He dove into the depths of her mouth tasting her with his tongue, stroking her body with his hands molding her like clay. His hands slips down to cup her ass, his mouth still glued to her hers.

She felt his cock straining against his pants pressing against her wetness, gasping at the largeness of him. As she ground her hips further into him, he let out a deep growl and caressed her ass before lifting her off the ground and fully against him. She cried out in surprise as his cock thrust against her sex still covered by his pants, she wrapped her legs tight around his back as he carried her to the bed. They fell together onto the bed in a tangle of limbs each trying to get his clothes off. She ripped his jacket off as he tore off his shirt sending buttons everywhere. She slid her hands down his muscles tracing the hard ridges of his chest down to his belt. As his hands went to remove his belt, she pushed his hands away and gave his stomach one long slow lick just above his pants.

He let out a soft growl as she pulled his belt off in one fluid motion. His pants and underwear followed soon after. Her lips curved into a smile as she gazed at his cock. It was cock was long and thick just the way she liked it.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

"How lovely," she said before giving circling the head of his cock with her tongue. She continued lick his cock up, down and around but never taking him into her. She smiled at him enjoying his mounting frustration as she continued to play with him. He growled and shoved her against the bed effectively pinning her to the bed.

He was motionless atop of her, appreciating the work of art before him. Her breasts were not overly large but they stood at full attention firm and abundant. Her stomach was taut and smooth his gaze traveling further down to her nether lips, she was completely bare her lips swollen and dripping. Her face flushed with anticipation as he kissed her again thrusting his tongue into her mouth. He pulled his lips away from hers dragging them down to her neck. She arched her back in delight as he found a sensitive spot on her neck; he nibbled her neck briefly before beginning his journey down her body once again.

He feasted on her breast eagerly as she writhed beneath clutching the sheets tightly. He licked her nipple before circling the tip with his tongue, he lifted his head and she let out a frustrated groan. "What are you..." Her words caught in her throat as he gave an impish grin and lowered his head back down to her body. He trailed his tongue down her belly, teasing her belly button descending lower until he reached her nether lips. He ran his tongue down her pussy relishing in her taste. He used one hand to grasp her ass hard holding her steady as she squirmed beneath his touch. His fingers crawled down her stomach to cradle her dripping sex before plunging his finger into her hot depths.

She moaned loudly as he thrust another finger into her sex, he flicked her throbbing nub with his thumb as she tightened around his fingers. Her whole body tensed and her toes curled as she climaxed crying out her pleasure. He bent his head tasting her gushing juices thrusting his tongue deeper into her licking every drop. She grasped his hair as she rode a wave of intense orgasms, while he continued to ravish with his agile tongue. He couldn't get enough of her taste; he savored her sweet feminine taste diving in for more. Her hips shook and trembled as she came but held butt firmly in his hands.

His cock felt like it would burst from the tension. His cock pulsed between his legs eager to bury himself into her tight folds. He pulled his head from his feast to kiss her again spreading her legs with his large hands. He covered her body with his as he brought the head of his cock to her slit plunging between her folds. He thrust into her groaning at the feel of her velvet sheath clenching on his cock. She gasped as he sank it into her and lifted her hips against his. They quickly found a rhythm he thrust into harder with each thrust.

His breaths became ragged and he fucked into her harder. Her hands were wrapped around his ass, when she came in a shuddering orgasm. Her pussy clenched his cock hard as she moaned in ecstasy. He exploded into her joining her in orgasm. “Up for a second round?” she said while struggling to catch her breath.

He gave a once over and said, “Fuck yea”!

This is my first story on the site and first erotic story ever! So I feel free to tell me what you think good and bad. 

Published 
Written by VictoriaG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments