Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pastor's Secret

"An escort’s night with a lonely minister unexpectedly gives her both pleasure and hope"

46
23 Comments 23
27.2k Views 27.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Recommended Read

Shivering in a chilly December wind, April paused on the street and checked the address that she had been given. The little house tucked in beside an old church was clearly a “manse” built sometime in the past to house the church’s minister. Somehow, it did not seem likely that someone living in a manse would be hiring an escort. However, the address matched so April shrugged and walked up to the door. Maybe the church had sold their manse and it was now a private home.

April felt tense as she rang the doorbell, not sure what she was going to encounter. She didn’t really like doing outcalls, but money was tight and this guy was asking for three hours which translated into good money at her outcall rate. The day when she would be able to give up escorting was getting close, or so she hoped, but for now it paid the bills and she did have a very few clients whose company she genuinely enjoyed.

The door swung open to reveal a handsome, clean-shaven man in a shirt and slacks. There was tension in his face that mirrored April’s own.

“Hello,” he said nervously, “You’re Stacey?”

“I am. You’re Jack?” she answered, managing to squeeze some of her characteristic cheerfulness past her own nervousness.

Responding to her work name of Stacey King was second nature to April. She had used the name since she started in pornography and escorting. Having a pseudonym helped keep her sexy work persona and her milder real life one separate, both publicly and in her own mind.

“That’s right. Come in, please.”

April stepped in and shed her coat. Jack’s eyes lit up at the sight of her attire, a tight, low-cut red dress with only thin straps holding it up and not much underneath. It was one of those dresses designed more to reveal than to conceal. The escort grinned inwardly as she watched him enjoy the sight.

Jack led her into a little living room, perhaps what would have been known as a “parlour” in the days when the manse was built. There was a cozy-looking chair and a love seat. Jack sat in the chair and gestured to the love seat.

“Would you like something to drink? I don’t have anything alcoholic but there’s pop and apple cider in the kitchen.”

“Yes. Cider would be nice.”

Jack left for a few minutes and came back with two glasses. He set one on the coffee table in front of April and held on to the other as he returned to the chair.

“To answer the question in your eyes: Yes, I am the pastor,” he said after a couple sips, “I’m single so decided to take the manse rather than bothering to hunt for a place.”

“I don’t think I’ve been with a preacher before. At least, not one that identified himself as such.”

“I’m not surprised. A man like me seeing a woman like you wouldn’t go over well with most congregations.”

“Including yours, I think. It’s fairly conservative?”

Jack nodded.

“But I can’t stand it anymore,” he said after a heavy sigh. “I’m not a Catholic priest so there’s no oath of celibacy to break. I’m just a lonely, horny man who needs some company.”

His voice was breaking and a tear ran down his cheek. April got up and walked over. Gently, she brushed the tear away with a finger.

“Come and sit with me on the loveseat, okay? I think you need to be held.”

Jack nodded. Putting down his drink, he came over and sat on the loveseat. April pressed in close beside him and put an arm around his shoulders.

“Better?” she asked softly.

“Much,” he answered, putting his own arm around April.

“So, why does a minister want me for company? A handsome guy like you with a good job should have someone.”

April ran her hand along Jack’s thigh, idly caressing him through his slacks as she spoke gently.

“I had a girlfriend once,” he said in a quiet, sad voice, “We did all the things you’d expect. Dated, danced, made out. Didn’t go far on the last, though. We were good Christians that way, I guess.”

“Were you a pastor yet?” April asked.

“No,” Jack replied, “This was in university. By the time I hit the last year of my B.A., I had decided that God was calling me into His ministry and I applied to seminary. My marks were good and my faith was strong so I got in with no problems. It meant moving away from her for a couple years to do a Divinity degree but we agreed that we would stay together and wait until I was finished, then move together to wherever my first church was located.”

“But something happened?”

“Near the end of my first year of seminary, I got a call one evening,” Jack went on, taking a deep breath, “She had died in a car crash. And the car belonged to a friend of ours who also died. It quickly came out that they had been having a sexual relationship in my absence.”

The pastor let out a sob.

“Oh no, Jack. I can’t believe it,” April said with a gasp of genuine surprise, “That’s a real double whammy. Losing her and finding that out.”

He nodded but remained silent. April smiled, then kissed him on the cheek.

“What happened after all that?” she asked when he turned and smiled back at her.

“Nothing. My determination to do God’s work didn’t change and I continued on with my studies until I was ready for ordination. I haven’t been in a relationship since, though. I have never even lost my virginity,” he said.

“Oh, wow. Just you and God, eh?”

That got a laugh out of Jack.

“I guess so. I’m sure He knows how I’ve been dealing with the lack of it.”

“Real expert on self-pleasure, eh?”

“I am. But it’s wearing awfully thin. And it’s hard for me to date. There are so many expectations from the women and from the congregation and … it’s almost more stress than it is worth. I’ve even contemplated leaving the ministry but I keep feeling like God wants me to stay.”

“So you decided to see what it was like? To find someone who could give you a good time but without all the expectations?” April said.

Her hand crept up to massage his penis through his pants. She smiled when she found him already a little hard.

He answered, “And no attachments. No chance to have my heart broken again.”

“What about God? Aren’t you putting yourself on a path to Hell or something? Like me?”

Jack shook his head and responded, “If it offends God, I’ll deal with it. I believe in a God who knows our tribulations and forgives us our sins. His gift of Grace means that He will save all of us sinners in His own time and His own way.”

“So I’m not damned?” April said with a wry smile.

“No. Though I’m sure many of my parishioners would not agree with me on that, it is what I believe. You’re too beautiful and sweet to be damned. I know there’s some of God’s light in there.”

April felt a warm feeling inside, a real affection for the handsome pastor. She smiled at him. “Thank you. I’m not much of a believer myself but I hear what you are saying and appreciate it,” she answered, her fingers stroking his face.

April pressed her lips to Jack’s, kissing him for this first time. She felt sorry for him but was also quite aroused by the notion that she would be giving the pastor his first lesson in sexual pleasure. After some hesitation, Jack returned the kiss, even letting her tongue into his mouth after a few tentative first kisses. More importantly, he made no move to remove her hand from his swelling cock.

“Are you enjoying this?” she asked.

“I am. I’m just … not sure what I should be doing.”

“Try feeling my breast while we kiss,” April said, holding one of her large tits up with a hand, “I like that a lot.”

“Okay,” he said, looking a bit flustered.

They kissed again and Jack placed a hand on April’s bosom. Tentatively at first, he gently kneaded it with his fingers. April closed her eyes and tried to forget that this was a transaction; tried to let her passion loose. This man deserved more than a by-the-numbers “girlfriend experience”.

“Do you want to see it?” she said, looking at the hand on her breast.

“Yes,” he said in a soft, nervous tone.

Easing away from Jack, April slid the straps of the dress down her arms, pulling the top of the garment away from her breasts. Underneath, she had put on a lacy red strapless bra. With the dress down to her waist, she smiled at Jack as she undid the bra, then tossed it away leaving her large tits bare to his eyes.

“You like?” she said, holding them up to him in her hands.

“They … they are gorgeous,” he gasped, “So big.”

April giggled and blushed.

“I’m afraid they aren’t exactly what God gave me,” she said.

“Doesn’t bother me. They look beautiful no matter who gave them to you,” Jack answered, sounding a little surer of himself.

April knelt on the loveseat facing Jack, her thighs straddling his. The pastor raised his hands to her breasts and began caressing them.

“You don’t need to be so gentle,” the escort said, “Give them a squeeze. Play with my nipples.”

He obliged, pinching and pulling her nipples in between squeezing her big, firm tits. April put her hand on the bulge in Jack’s trousers and massaged it as he massaged her tits. He was good and hard and, she thought, a nice size. Suddenly, she felt an eagerness to see his manhood with her eyes instead of just feeling it with her fingers.

“Oh God, I don’t know if I can take more of this,” Jack suddenly said.

“Getting a bit too aroused, are you?” April said, taking the opening, “Maybe I should relieve some of that pressure, then.”

She slithered down on to the floor, kneeling in front of Jack. Quickly and deftly, she undid his belt and then his trousers. With his cooperation, she pulled his pants and underwear off. His circumcised cock stood out hard and ready, a bead of precum already on the tip. He wasn’t huge, but both length and thickness looked just right. April felt herself getting moist at the thought of having it inside her but knew he probably wouldn’t last long enough for her to enjoy it if they did that now.

Instead, April pushed his thighs wide apart and leaned in. Gently, she kissed his cock, working along the shaft from balls to head. After licking off the precum, the escort took his big purple head between her lips. Slowly, April worked her mouth down Jack’s hard cock, guiding the head back towards her throat. With most of him in her mouth, April sucked him and massaged him with her tongue. Oral had always been one of her fortes and one of her biggest pleasures.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

As she lovingly sucked Jack’s cock, April carefully listened to the virgin pastor. He was breathing heavily and moaning softly as she attended to him. As his moans grew louder, she slowly ramped up the intensity. Her own arousal was growing, too, but she ignored that sensation to focus on Jack.

“Oh God,” he suddenly groaned.

His cock twitched in April’s mouth and his seed poured out into the escort’s throat. She eased him out a bit but kept sucking and swallowing cum as his cock pumped it out. Finally, when Jack seemed finished, April released his cock and sat back with a smile on her face.

Jack smiled back down at her, his breathing slowly returning to normal. There were tears running down his cheeks.

“I’ve never felt anything like that before, Stacey,” he said in a hushed voice.

“That’s just the beginning,” April said as she picked herself up from the floor and settled back on to the loveseat. Part of her wanted to tell him her real name, make this into more than just another sex for pay session. Her instinct for privacy and safety overrode that urge quickly.

April kissed Jack’s cheeks and wiped away his tears, then kissed him. He eagerly returned the kiss, the nervousness of earlier gone.

“Maybe we should go somewhere more comfortable,” April said, increasingly aware of the dampness between her thighs.

It was bothering her a little that she was getting turned on so easily. Evening appointments were rough for April. She was often at the end of her rope and just wanted to get things over with. But this one seemed too good to be true, more of an unexpected bonus at the end of the day than another job to do.

“Bedroom is waiting,” Jack answered with a grin.

April got up and let her dress fall to the floor, leaving her wearing only lacy red briefs that matched her bra. A dark spot showed in the crotch where her arousal had moistened the fabric. Smiling, she slid them down and off, tossing them on top of the dress. Jack’s eyes were fixed on the hairless space between her thighs as he unbuttoned and slipped off his shirt. April was glad that she’d had a wax job done that morning. Then the pastor stood and took April’s hand to lead her to his bed.

The manse’s bedroom was simple but cozy and April soon found herself cuddling with Jack under a thick, warm comforter. Skin to skin, her hand running over the man’s hairy chest, April no longer felt like an escort paid to keep him company. Her evening with Jack was turning into a “girlfriend experience” for her, too

“So, did that live up to your expectations?” she asked quietly.

“Beat them by a mile. It was the best orgasm I’ve ever had,” he answered, “But I suppose that’s not saying much since it’s my first with another person.”

As Jack spoke, his fingers lightly caressed April’s bare skin. She sighed and nuzzled his chest.

“So this really is your first time with a woman?” she asked, still a little incredulous.

“Yes. My girlfriend and I never climaxed together.”

“How far did you get?”

“Kissing, some touching through clothes. She seemed uncomfortable even with that.”

“Apparently not with that other guy.”

Jack’s response was somewhere between a forced chuckle and a sigh. April immediately regretted letting it slip out.

“I held back because I didn’t know if it was right,” he said sadly, “And maybe she felt the same. In the end, if we had just let go and taken the risk, maybe she’d still be with me and alive.”

“I’m sorry. Shouldn’t have said that.”

“It’s okay. I’ve thought it many, many times myself,” Jack answered, giving April a reassuring squeeze, “But you haven’t really had much fun yet?”

“Pleasuring you is my fun,” April answered, “That’s what I’m here for.”

“But I’d feel so much better if I knew that you were getting pleasure out of it, too.”

“Thank you,” she responded after kissing his chest, “I am actually very turned on, Jack. More than I am normally. I do want to show you more of how wonderful this can be.”

“Then go ahead. I’m not stopping you,” the pastor said, his voice tense with excitement.

Sliding up on top of Jack, her thighs around one of his, April began kissing him again. As her tongue slid against his, she rubbed her wet pussy against his thigh. Jack responded eagerly, his hands roaming over her body and his leg moving to press harder against her.

“You’re very wet down there,” he said quietly.

“I know. It means I’m ready for you, Jack. Want to touch me down there to see?”

“Yes. If you want me to. I’ve never touched a girl … there,” he said softly, sounding nervous again.

April rolled off on to her back and Jack rolled with her so that he was on top. She guided his hand down between her thighs until she felt his fingers touch her soft lips.

“Rub me there,” she said, “Feel how much I want you.”

Jack did so, tentatively at first but quickly growing more confident as April encouraged him and showed her pleasure at being touched so intimately.

“Slip a finger inside if you like,” she said.

The pastor gingerly penetrated April with a finger.

“That is incredible,” he said, his voice getting loud with excitement, “I never realized that’s what a woman felt like.”

“Move your finger inside me. It feels so good,” April cooed back.

He did, bringing his mouth down on April’s to kiss her long and hard as his finger worked inside her. Then, to the escort’s delight, he moved his mouth down to her breast, kissing and licking her hard nipple.

“Suck it, baby,” she moaned, “Suck it hard.”

Jack obeyed, taking it between his lips and sucking in hard.

“Oh yeah, that feels good. Bite it even,” April said, her hands stroking Jack’s hair and holding him against her breast.

“Really?” Jack asked, his voice sounding a bit scared.

“Yes. Not too hard, though,” she answered with a giggle, “I’ll let you know when you’ve got it right.”

He did as asked, gently taking her between his teeth and slowly biting down.

“Yeah, that’s it,” she moaned, “Right there. Like that.”

They shifted a little and Jack’s cock connected with April’s thigh. He was hard again and she felt a bit of wetness on her leg, suggesting he was leaking precum. With her nipple in the pastor’s mouth and his fingers working her pussy, April was as aroused as she could possibly be and wanted that cock inside her. She pushed him back and grinned at him.

“I want to fuck now. Do you?”

“Yes, please,” he said.

“Get on your back so I can ride you,” April said.

Jack rolled off on to his back and April mounted him, her pussy over his stiff cock. Using her hand, she held the erection and rubbed her pussy with the head.

“Feel that, Jack? Feel my juices on your cock? I want you inside so badly now. Ready?”

“Oh yes, Stacey. I am so ready for this.”

Smiling, the escort inserted the head of his cock into her slick opening and slid down on to his stiff pole in a single move. As she thought, he was just right, filling her up in just the way that she liked.

“That feels … wonderful,” Jack gasped, “Kind of strange but wonderful.”

April said nothing in return, just began moving atop Jack, sliding up and down on his pole. She closed her eyes and played with her breasts as she did so, savouring how his cock filled her up so perfectly. For a brief span, the only sound was the faint wet noise of intercourse.

“It’s wonderful for me, too,” she finally said in a quiet, breathless voice, a bit dazed by just how good this all felt.

The minister’s eyes were half-closed and he seemed lost in the moment. April felt kind of the same, realizing that it had been a very long time since she had actually felt real passion during sex. She slid a hand down and rubbed her swollen clit with a fingertip as his cock slid past again and again.

“Oh, Stacey,” Jack moaned, “I never dreamt it would feel like this. I never knew how it really felt.”

And then his words dissolved into a groan as the minister came again, his cock throbbing inside April.

“Yes,” she gasped as her own orgasm joined his, her vagina squeezing the wonderful cock buried inside it.

She let it go on as long as possible, exhilarated to be sharing the pleasure with her virgin lover. Then it was over and April, feeling spent, lay down on top of Jack. The pastor’s hands caressed her back as they cuddled for uncounted minutes. His cock softened and slipped free, but neither really noticed. In the comfort of the bed and the warm afterglow of the sex, April let herself drift off to sleep in the pastor’s arms.

April awoke with a start, at first not sure where she was. Then memory kicked in and the evening’s events came back. Her eyes fell on the clock by the bed. It was six in the morning. She lay still, listening to Jack’s soft, even breathing beside her. Once she was sure that the pastor was still sleeping, April slipped out of bed and down the stairs. Finding her clothing in the dark living room, she dressed.

It hadn’t been intended as an overnight “date”, just a few hours. April didn’t mind having fallen asleep, though. It told her just how comfortable she had been with Jack; how good his first time had been for her as well as for him. But still, she had to leave. His profession and hers were not a good mix and she did not want to be seen leaving the manse since that would likely result in embarrassing questions for him.

Once her coat and boots were on, April dug out the envelope of cash he had nervously passed to her when she arrived. She stared at it, then put it down on the little table in the hall. Finding a pencil in her little purse, April scribbled a quick note on the outside of the envelope.

“Thank you, Jack. I don’t need this,” she wrote, “You’ve paid me in the best way possible. Love, April.”

Outside the door, April pulled out her cell phone and called her favorite cab company, directing them to a little plaza around the corner so the taxi wouldn’t been seen arriving at the manse. As she started walking to the meeting point, there was a light spring in the escort’s step. April had never felt so good after a night of work.

Author's Note: A prequel to April's Secret (link below)

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments