Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay and Alien Sex

"Kay has more alien sex"

15
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation from us going to the Alien spa. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The Alien begins to take over the earth."

After going to the alien spa for a month or so and finding it very hard to get in due to its popularity, I also noticed that the more we went the more we were craving sex with the alien and less about having sex with each other. It was like they were reprogramming us to only want sex with them and not each other.

The spa was so popular that they doubled the size of the building. They also began operating on a 24-hour basis, for women only.  For men, if they got in at all, it was limited to once a month or every other month.

Kay continued to go, and I stayed away and that was when we noticed that Kay was being seduced more and more by the alien. The big difference was that Kay craved to have the alien inside her more and more. Kay also loved and wanted to feel its cum inside her and all over her sexy hot body.

In the afternoon, I found something strange was going on, Kay was relaxing in the bathtub and suddenly a tendril came out of the tub drain and grabbed her by the ankles, and drained the water out of the tub.

The tendrils immediately spread her legs over the edge of the tub, and another went immediately to her mouth and began to fuck her. There were two more that entered her vagina and her anus at the same time.  There were two additional ones, wrapping themselves around her nice medium size breasts to the point that they were turning red.  There were suction cups attaching themselves to her hard nipples and one on her excited clit.

I heard the commotion in the bathroom and went to check on Kay.  Her eyes were closed, and I could tell by the way her back was arched, that she was having multiple orgasms.  The alien was not stopping and was cumming all over her. As soon as one tendril shot a large load of cum, it pulled out and another took its place.

As I entered the bathroom to check on Kay, I had a tendril shove me in the chest, out of the bathroom, and into the hallway. The door slammed shut and the tendril was against it, keeping the door closed.  It was like the alien did not want anybody to watch.

I could hear Kay moaning the whole time until the alien had finished. I then heard the tendril sliding across the floor and releasing the door. I ran into the bathroom and found cum dipping from Kay’s mouth and into the cum that was in the tub.  There was so much cum in the tub that the tub was over half full of cum. It was up to the bottom of Kay’s breasts.

I helped Kay up and took her into the shower and to clean her up.  The whole time I was showering her and getting all the alien cum from her she was totally weak from cumming so much. 

She had told me that she never came so much and that her pussy and ass felt raw. She had also stated that this time with the alien was more intense and stimulating than her sessions at the spa.

After I got Kay cleaned up, I gave her a shot of whiskey and put her into bed.  She fell asleep and slept the whole night from being so very exhausted. I held her close and comforted her.

The next morning, Kay told me, “During the sex she had gotten images of a farm, with naked women in pens, waiting to be fucked and milked.” She continued that she was not sure where it was located but, the area looked familiar to her.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

I suggested that she try and forget what happened last night, put on her swimsuit, and relax by the pool.  She said, “Yes.”  She went to put on her suit and relax.

She put on a red one-piece suit, which I thought was hot and sexy-looking. It was cut low in the front to show her sexy breasts and high at the hips to show her beautiful legs. She went outside to lay on the recliner by the pool. 

I went outside and was sitting under a tree relaxing and reading a book.  I then heard a commotion from the neighbor’s backyard. I got up only to see that Kay had tendrils encircling her legs and one already in her mouth fucking her.

I walked over to the fence and watched with excitement our neighbor Nancy and her daughter from college, Mary. Both were naked and side by side on their backs, with their legs spread wide. I saw tendrils encircling both of them, and fucking their mouths. They were also in their vaginas, which were stretched tight, and so were their sexy pink asses. All of their holes were being fucked at the same time.

I turned to see the straps of Kay’s suit being slid off of her shoulders by two tendrils and Kay sliding her arms out of the straps. As Kay’s sexy breasts became exposed the suckers on the tendrils began encircling her breasts and squeezing them and attaching themselves to her nipples.

After Kay’s suit had been taken off of her, her legs were spread wide on the recliner with her vagina and anus being fucked by two tendrils. There were other tendrils attaching themselves to her clit.  

Kay was moaning as she was already having orgasms from the constant fucking from the tendrils. As soon as one spurt cum in and over her sexy body another would take its place.

I went over to see that Mary and Nancy had been flipped over onto their stomachs and they were being fucked doggy style on the picnic table.

Mary was already covered with copious amounts of alien cum all over her body and dripping from her long blonde hair.  Nancy was also covered in alien cum and it was dripping off of her short blonde hair and covering her shaved pussy.

Kay was flipped onto her stomach and was still being fucked and covered with copious amounts of alien cum. 

I could only watch what was going on with the three sexy women. It was like the alien was on a fucking frenzy.

It was like someone flipped a switch and the tendrils quickly left the two yards.  I ran to Kay, who had a blank look on her face and was completely drenched in alien cum.  I asked, “Are you OK?”  She just replied, “I must go.” She then walked naked and covered in cum from the yard, where Nancy and Mary were also walking naked and covered in cum.

They went walking down the street, without saying a word. They were joined by other naked cum-covered women. 

I grabbed my truck and followed them to …… To be continued

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments