Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sympathy for the Devil

"He was a young mage, she was a succubus from hell. He was in for the thrill of his life."

4
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

In the barren wastelands stood a derelict castle, there was one tower that remained intact. A glow could be seen emanating from the tallest window, inside evil events were unfolding.

The young diabolist who had taken up residence in the tower was about to conduct his first ever summoning. He had laid out the protective circle exactly as the ancient scroll had described, the sacrifices were prepared, and candles lit. All he had to do was complete the incantation and he would be making his first steps in becoming one of the elite dark magi.

Holding up his hand, he drew a cruel curved blade over it, pouring his blood over the sacrifice that lay in a brass bowl. He began the chant, using a language long since forgotten by most common folk.

The circle in front of him began to glow. The stone floor crackled as it split, gushing forth molten sulphur. The smell was nauseating, this was no earthly aroma. Fire gushed up to the rafters, threatening to engulf the tower in flames, only to smash back into the ground.

As the fires subsided, along with it the hideous stench. Before the man crouched what appeared at first glance in the poorly lit room a woman, but then her bat-like wings unfolded as she slowly stood up, her skin naked and a deep red hue. This was no woman, this is what the mage had summoned, a succubus.

He looked at her, amazed that he had made it work. This was everything he had hoped for, she was his to do his bidding for as long as the ceremonial candles remained alight. She was the very vision of lustful beauty, her long legs, oval face with piercing burning eyes. Full mouth, firm breasts, dark flowing hair in contrast to her hair-free pussy.

Most young summoners started off with easier basic demons to conjure, but he was determined to start with the lesser demons, not as dreadful as the greater demons, but lethal none the less. One mistake would cost you your life, and worse.

She was yet to speak. Mostly any demon you summon would threaten you at the first, or at least curse you to an eternity of torture. This one was different, she looked at him like any other person would, but what happened next completely caught him off guard... She began to cry, a few sniffles at first, then tears began to flow freely down her cheeks. Demons are not known to cry, moisture in hell is such a rich commodity, to waste it as tears is something the damned quickly find out is one of the most foolish things you can do.

He felt pained by this. Uncertain of what to say, he murmured an almost ridiculous, ‘are you ok?’

The succubus carried on crying, but after a few moments, she regained some composure. ‘You must think I am pathetic, a demon of hell crying, truth is, I have only been like... this for a short time.’ She pointed at her body like she was disgusted with it. ‘My body has been twisted and tortured until my form fitted my sin.’

She continued, ‘When I was alive, I was an adulteress. This might not seem too large a crime you may think, but I fucked men, women, it did not matter, my lust for sex seemed unquenchable. My husband, I neglected, humiliated him, made him feel worthless. In the end, I left him chained to a wall, to cook and maintain the house, whilst I fucked most of the town in our bed.’ The succubus looked filled with shame at revealing this.

‘In the end, it was too much for him, and he took his own life. It was over three days before I realised his absence. When I saw what he had done, what he had become, because of me, I drank myself into unconsciousness. I must have choked on my own vomit, because the next thing I was aware of, was being dragged down to hell.’

The succubus was so upset, she hid her face from the shame of her actions in life, wiping tears away from her fiery eyes. ‘Us demons have had it difficult for some time. When we are summoned, your kind always are protected, we have no chance to claim souls for the pit. This is what we are meant to do. The cruel greater demons hurt us in ways you humans have no hope to comprehend. The others have to be so creative, just to stand a chance, but so many fail.’

She hung her head. He could see her despair, the loss of any kind of hope. ‘This is my first time being summoned, I have no idea what to do, but being back on earth, I feel connected once again to my humanity, the things I miss, the things I messed up. In the end, all I want is for a man to hold me in his arms one more time.’

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

The mage felt sorry for her. After all, she was human once, and now all she was filled with was the regret of her actions whilst still alive. He so desperately wanted to comfort her, but he knew he could not break the circle without dire consequences.

She looked at him with woeful eyes. ‘If you could maybe hold me? I would do anything, I could show you an enchantment that would protect you. This is no enchantment that any summoner knows. This comes from the inner circle of hell itself, anyone bearing this mark cannot be harmed by any hellkin.’

She traced out an intricate sigil in the air, it was like nothing he had seen before. Quickly. he grabbed some parchment and a quill, copied the sigil and showed it to her. ‘Yes, just like that, if I am caught having told you this, I will be flayed, burnt, crippled, but it is worth it, to have you hold me, that memory alone will comfort me through any pain I would suffer.’ The young mage felt a resolve, he would do this for her. Stripping from his robes, he drew the sigil on his chest, and closing his eyes, he entered the circle.

In ten steps, he was closer to any demon than any of the elite dark magi. He alone now had the power to interact on a physical nature with the minions of hell. Cautiously he reached out his arms, and wrapped them around the succubus‘ body, holding her in an embrace never experienced by any living mortal.

She wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. He could feel a heat emanating from her body, the smell of her hair was sickly sweet, but not entirely off-putting. In fact, the more he smelled it, the more he liked it, but what he liked most of all, the feel of her breasts against his chest. He started to feel aroused, and it was not long before his erect cock was pushing against her.

‘Oh my, you appear to be quite eager down there.’ The mage was very embarrassed, having devoted his life so far to study, there had been no room for relationships. ‘Well, tell you what, as you have given me something so wonderful to treasure, it is only fair I return the favour.’

At first, she kissed him on the cheek, then on his lips, pressing her tongue into his mouth, the sensation of her mouth on his excited him, and when he felt her hand caressing his manhood, his head buzzed with lust. She smiled at him, then made her way down his body, kissing his chest, flicking her tongue over his nipples, onto his stomach, then wrapping her lips over the end of his cock.

This sensation overrode any sensibility in the mage, he could not escape from her even if he wanted to. She slid her lips all the way down his shaft. His cock reached the back of her throat, then she opened it up so she could engulf the entirety of his length. Slowly, she began to work his cock in and out of her hot wet mouth, her hand stroking the base of him, the other running her nails over his balls. Faster and faster she worked his meat, until he began to shudder and buck his hips, fucking her mouth. At last, his orgasm flooded through him as his cum shot to the back of the succubus’ throat, swallowing length after length of his sticky cum.

She continued to suck on his cock, deeper and deeper, the orgasm hit wave after wave, flooding his brain with sexual release. He began to feel his legs go at first, then the rest of his body grew weaker and weaker, collapsing to the floor. But still her lips were locked on him, until finally, she had her fill.

The mage's body was unrecognisable from what it once was, what originally was a young man, now lay an elderly venerable man breathing his last few breaths.

‘Why?’ He wearily croaked. ‘After I gave you what you wanted’

‘I told you at the beginning. We have had to be a little more creative, and after all, I am a succubus, what did you expect I would do?’

‘But the sigil that would keep me safe?’

‘Oh, that little thing, it’s hell speak for Sucker.’

Published 
Written by cybastov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments