Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Monster in My Dreams Part 2

17
11 Comments 11
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Six months ago, I had had the weirdest dream, but as a writer, I occasionally get inspirations for stories from my dreams. Those stories sometimes end up as a short story that I post on an erotic writers site I belong to, and sometimes they end up long enough to be a book. The particular dream in this instance turned out to be a short story in a category that was recently added to the list of the site's list of genres. I usually wrote in my home office, but on a beautiful day, I would move outdoors.

One such beautiful day out, I decide to work on the small deck off my bedroom. I grab a bottle of juice, a breakfast bar, and my laptop and set myself up at the small table out there. As I look out over my property, I notice a tree that appears to be taller than the other trees in the ravine beyond my property line. I spend a lot of time out there but had never noticed it before, and it piques my curiosity. I go inside and grab my binoculars for a better look. It appears to be some type of fir tree, perhaps a cedar but it is hard to tell at this distance, even with the binoculars. It is too wet and dangerous from the recent rains to investigate right now, but I decide to go for a hike and check it out when it dries up.

I go back to my writing and finish up a couple of articles to submit to a few magazines.  For the next three weeks, it rains every other day, and I get asked to submit some additional work from two of the magazines. I forget about the tree until about a week after the last rain. I was out on the balcony deck watching the sunset when I notice the tree, but it appears to be in a different location. It seems closer than it was and off to one side of where I remembered it to be. I decide I would go check it out  the next morning.

First thing in the morning, I get my camera out and take several pictures from the deck, take a compass heading, then put on my hiking boots, and head out. I had been in the ravine before, and it was pretty easy to get turned around even though the undergrowth was not that thick. There were no real paths to follow as the ravine was rarely used by anyone.  I took some stone steps that one of the previous owners had put in down into the canyon and headed in the direction of the tree. I had estimated the distance with a rifle scope, so I would have an idea when I reached the area where the tree should be.

Going was slow as the ground was uneven and rocky in places with numerous small streams that made the rocks quite slippery. After about twenty minutes, I was nearing the area where the tree should be. I realized it might be difficult to identify it even if I found it. While the floor of the ravine did not have much undergrowth, the canopy was pretty solid. I did not spot anything right way, so I continued in the same heading, figuring my estimation of the distance I had walked could be off a bit. After walking a couple of hundred feet further, I still had not located the tree. I spotted a pine tree that was half dead and relatively thinned out that looked safe enough to climb.

I thought if I could get a bit of height over some of the lower trees, I might spot it, and I did. But it was at least ten degrees off the heading I had taken from my balcony and back towards where I originally estimated the tree should have been. After climbing back down, I headed for the location. Once there, I found the tree quickly enough. It was quite a bit taller than any other trees in the area and rather strange looking. It was some species of fir tree, but one I had not seen before. I took several shots of the tree and noted the location with the GPS on my phone.

I returned home, went back to the balcony, where I looked for the tree and checked the compass heading. Sure enough, it was about twelve degrees further to the south than the original compass heading I had taken. Since that was impossible, I chalked it up to human error. To be sure, I rechecked the heading with another compass and noted it all down.  A thick fog rolled in the next day, so it was two days before I could see the tree again. I checked first thing in the morning, and everything was still lined up.

The next day, I had to go out of town for a week and put the tree out of my mind. After all, it was just a tree. When I returned, I was pretty busy. A book I was writing had been returned from my editor for some suggested changes and additions. Several articles I was working on were due, and there was also a poetry contest I was interested in entering. I was putting in long days to get everything done by the deadline dates and usually pretty exhausted by bedtime.

Every once in a while, if it was a pleasant night, I would sleep out on my deck on a double lounge chair. Tonight was perfect weather, so I grabbed a light blanket and a pillow and stretched out. There was no moon, so it was quite dark, and after looking at the stars for a while, I fell asleep. I don't know how long it was before a strong smell of pine woke me up, but when I look around, I see nothing and fall back to sleep.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

I dream that someone is gently caressing my body. I feel something entering my veins and arteries; something pushes under my fingernails. None of this hurts or causes me any fear. My body tingles as I feel something exploring the inside of my body, flowing along with my blood to the smallest artery and vein. Then as quickly as it starts, it stops, and the caressing begins again. I feel my clothes being removed and have a sense of déjà vu.

In my dream, I wake up and remember the story I had written earlier and wonder if the smell of pine is causing me to dream about what had happened before. I had decided the earlier experience had just been a dream even though some things could not be explained. Now I wondered anew, but as I lay there, I fall asleep and dream that I was dreaming again.

Soon I am lying on the lounge chair naked, and the soft caresses start up again. Something is pressed against my lips and tugs on the lower one. Fingers grip and massage my breasts as something surrounds both nipples and begins suckling. I feel myself getting aroused. More hands and fingers run down my stomach and over my mound. It never occurs to me to question how this could be possible.

I feel no fear, no pain, just pleasure. Something parts my legs and stretches my labia apart. My nub is coaxed out from under its hood and is licked by something soft and warm and wet. More fingers are inserted into my pussy, and I feel something enter my uterus. I don't know how I am aware of that bit of knowledge, but I am. Whatever it is, it works its way through both fallopian tubes and into my ovaries. More fingers enter me and swell to fill me. I can feel the strokes moving in, and yet I remain filled anyway.

The feelings are unlike anything I have ever experienced before and more intense than my previous dreams. Whatever is doing this brings me to the edge time and time again without ever taking me over it. The feelings of pleasure are incredible, and I lie there, moaning.  As I lay there, something reaches underneath me and spreads my cheeks apart. A soft, thin object is inserted, and once fully inside, grows to fill my ass, but again, I can feel it stroking in and out. I have no idea how long this goes on before it just suddenly stops. The last thing I feel are fingers giving my body one last caress.

I wake up, and the sun is shining brightly, and I feel amazing. Although I am naked, it is not unusual as I have been known to strip my pajamas off in my sleep. It appears to be mid-morning, so I go inside and grab my computer, taking some time to type out what I remember of the dream quickly. I finally look at my phone and see I have half a dozen messages. I listen to them but am confused since they all are asking where I am and worrying because I hadn't answered my phone all day. I look at the date and realize that I have slept for nearly a day and a half.

I grab my camera, scope, and compass and run out on to the deck to check on the tree, but when I look, it is gone. Looking down on the grass, I see several large clumps of dirt and dried leaves that go from the edge of my property to just below my deck. As I look at the deck, it is covered with pine needles. Running back inside, I quickly dress, put on my hiking boots, and grab my phone. I head to the ravine and make my way back to the GPS location I had marked. When I arrive, there is no sign of the tree, just a large empty space.

No sign the tree had fallen or was cut down and hauled off. No indication the tree ever even existed. I search the area but do not see any sign of it. I get back to the house and check my camera, but the pictures are gone, I have no proof of any of it. Was it all just another dream? Will I ever know the answer? All I can do it wait and see if it ever happens again.

A year later, while mowing the grass, I notice something right at the edge of the ravine. When I get off the mower to check it out, I see it is a small fir tree that looks exactly like the one in my dreams. I had never seen it before, though that might be simply because it had been too small to see before now. My first thought was to dig it up and burn it or put it through the wood chipper.

My writer’s curiosity got the better of me though, and I decided to let it grow up and see what would happen when it got as big as its daddy.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments