Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Werewolves Breed a Lonely Young Wife

"A lonely young wife in a small Vermot town becomes interested in werewolves and is impregnated."

111
23 Comments 23
52.6k Views 52.6k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Famous Story

Introduction

My name is Lara, and my husband, David, and I live in a small town in central Vermont. We’re not sophisticated people, having been high school sweethearts and getting married right after graduation. We live in a modest home, a cabin really, that David built for us while we were living with my parents for a year after the wedding.

I’m smart, although not well-educated, and I’ve been able to find temporary, sometimes part-time clerical and service jobs in town, which helped pay some of our expenses while David went to a construction trade school in a town near ours to become a carpenter. That enabled him to build our cabin, with loans from our parents for materials, and we live on the edge of town, backed up to a thick forest area.

I remember from growing up here, even as a little girl, that there have been intermittent problems with wolves killing livestock, and about ten years ago a woman made national news when she claims to have been chased by two werewolves when driving down a deserted road in her car. Most of the local people ridiculed the woman for her claim, but other, more superstitious, people even thought it might have been a couple of Bigfoot monsters. But as most myths and legends go, some of the people believe her.

Our town has a Fall Foliage Festival which attracts a lot of tourists to our area, and many are also interested in the werewolf folklore. Several entrepreneurs have even established shops that sell werewolf-related memorabilia, and they attract tourists all year.

David and I knew each other since kindergarten but didn’t start dating until our junior year in high school, and then started going steady in our senior year. As we and our friends became teenagers and old enough to drive, we sometimes partied deep in the forest areas, drinking and having sex. We had fun trying to tease one another about the werewolf folklore, and some of the boys even slipped off into the forest, and then reappeared with Halloween wolf masks on to scare everyone.

Learning About Werewolves from Jacob

I hadn’t taken the werewolf folklore seriously at all, at least not until after David and I were married. But even though I was skeptical, I was still reluctant to go into the forest alone. By the time we were both twenty years old, I had some free time when he was working out of town, and I was between part-time jobs in town. Our town is so small that David sometimes has to work out of town for days or even a week at a time, going to those larger towns in our part of the state that are too far for a daily commute. He and some of the other workers share cheap motel rooms for those types of jobs.

That’s when I started visiting the werewolf-related shops on my lunch breaks and after work on short work days and discovered how much people are into the folklore. There is artwork and jewelry, as well as collectables and books of all types, with themes depicting both regular wolves and werewolves. That was giving me a sense of how much interest there is in the folklore.

One shop was particularly interesting to me, a small shop at the edge of town, named ‘Lycan Lore’. I would soon find out that the word Lycan is derived from the word lycanthrope, which is a person with the supposed ability to transform into a wolf, or to gain wolf-like characteristics. It’s basically just another name for a werewolf.

I think I like the ‘Lycan Lore’ shop the most because of the aging owner, named Jacob, who is so kind and attentive to me. He’s easily in his sixties or seventies, short, stocky, and with a thick mustache. He reminds me a lot of the actor, Wilford Brimley, who you might remember from the movie, ‘Cocoon’. He wears a black amulet with a leather strap around his neck, and he also gives off a pleasant, musky odor, which I assumed might have been an old-man smell, or maybe some kind of musky cologne. He lives in a small apartment in the back half of the building, which allows him to work long hours in the shop.

One thing I like the most about his shop is the private reading area in the back, between the store and his apartment, separated from the rest of his store by a beaded curtain, made up of mostly black and reddish beads. I don’t have much money to buy anything, but he lets me sit and read in that back area, sometimes for hours at a time. When there are no other customers in the shop, he even sits with me and answers my questions regarding wolves, werewolves, and other topics that come up in the folklore.

Even though I can relate to Jacob as a kind of grandfather figure, I still see the twinkle in his eyes as he closely watches me. I had become used to men and boys gawking at me after I developed physically during the summer I turned sixteen years old, and I find it arousing, flattering, and cute for a man his age to have so much of what even seems like a sexual interest in me.

I don’t mean to brag, but I am pretty, looking a lot like the actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt, overall, with shoulder-length, brown hair and brown eyes. I’m petite, at five feet and two inches tall and weighing one hundred and seventeen pounds. I also have a firm and full ass like Jennifer, but my breasts are even bigger than hers. Mine are honey dew-sized 32DDs which look huge on my petite body.

I became sexually active in my junior year in our small high school, mainly because of the way the boys in my class, and even the seniors and some teachers were attracted to my big, firm, and shapely breasts. I started dating David at the same time I was dating many of the other boys, and even though he has a decent sized, thick, seven-inch cock, I enjoyed fucking the boys with longer and thicker cocks even more. We started dating steady in our senior year, but I still found opportunities to fuck other boys behind his back.

Our sex lives were and are pretty good, but after getting married I missed being able to fuck some of the better-hung boys. I sucked David’s cock quite a bit too, but he never had much of a taste for pussy. And because the boys in our school knew what a slut I was, none of them would eat me out either.

The more I read and learned about werewolves, the more the myths seemed to have some truth to them. I learned that the writers use their imaginations, and there are many variations of werewolves, besides the ones I’ll describe.

Some are a kind of man-wolf, mostly human like the actor Jack Nicholson’s character in the movie, “Wolf”, before he changed fully into a wolf. Others might be more like a wolf-man, very hairy and fur-covered, like the actor, Lon Chaney, Jr., in the old movie, “Wolf Man”. Both types can have sharp teeth, fangs, and sharp nail/claws.

The third type of more-modern-concept werewolf is the one I like the best. It has a large, muscular, human/primate torso, sometimes seven feet tall, is covered with a smooth, fine, layer of black fur, has a fully extended jaw with fangs, long arms with claws, and wolf-like feet with claws.

There is so much history and folklore associated with werewolves, and I found myself becoming more and more immersed in the topics. Jacob let me take a few of books home with me, and as much as I tried to get David interested, so we could share the fantasy of it all together, he has no interest. He thinks I’m a little crazy for being so fascinated with something so obviously a myth, but I haven’t let that deter me.

One thing I find especially interesting is the lore about the so-called Moonlight Amulet, which is a piece of jewelry made with a black kyanite gemstone. It is supposedly enchanted by witches to allow werewolves to painlessly control their transformations from human, to wolf, to werewolf, a kind of shape-shifting that allows them to easily and quickly change form. 

I learned other things from the stories too. For example, when werewolves are in their human form, they supposedly give off a pleasant, natural wolf odor, which is a little musky. In addition, when in their werewolf form, they can communicate with a kind of mental telepathy. They also have amber or gold-colored eyes. But the thing that I found strangely arousing to learn is that werewolves have heightened sexual desires, especially for humans, but also for other werewolves.

Over the course of the next six months or so, as David was working out of town on more jobs, I was spending additional time with Jacob, even some evenings after he closed his shop. And I was asking more questions about things I was learning from the dozens of ancient and modern-day novels and other works that were touted as being authoritative reference material on werewolves.

I’ll admit that I was starting to dress more revealingly for Jacob. I love the way he undresses me with his light-brown, almost amber-colored eyes. I don’t usually wear panties, and my yoga pants clearly display a thick camel toe; and without a bra, my tight, low-cut tops sometimes leave little to the imagination. Even with the difference in our ages, and his grandfatherly appearance, there is just something about him that is attractive to me, almost a kind of mystical lure. And with David gone so much, I was getting horny.

Learning About Werewolf Sex

We were alone in the shop one Thursday evening, and I said, “You know, Jacob, I’ve been reading about those Moonlight Amulets and the musky odor that werewolves in human form give off, and I have to ask you some questions. Is that amulet you’re wearing made of black kyanite, and are you wearing any musky cologne?”

Jacob smiled and replied, “Yes, my dear, I wear this Moonlight Amulet to advertise the jewelry and set the mood for my shop, but I’m not wearing any cologne. I’m afraid that you might just be sensing my natural, old-man, musky aroma, and I hope that it’s not offensive to you.”

I didn’t want him to think that I was being critical in any way, so I quickly responded, “Oh my goodness no, Jacob, I don’t find it offensive at all. In fact, it’s kind of alluring. It’s interesting that even with the difference in our ages, and maybe because David is gone so much lately, you’ve become my best friend, and I’m somehow drawn to you.” 

He took my hand and had tears in his eyes as he said, “My goodness, Tara, I feel so close to you right now. My grandson, Jeremy, who you’ve met a few times, still lives outside of town with a close friend of his, Tyler, but he doesn’t visit me often enough. You’re such a delightful, beautiful, and luscious young lady, and if I was a few years younger, I’d show you just how attracted I am to you too. I don’t know how your husband can stand to be away from you so much, or how you deal with the loneliness.”

I had met Jeremy a few times, and he’s a handsome man who appears to be in his late-twenties or early thirties. He’s tall, probably six feet and three inches tall, muscular with a great physique and weighing maybe two hundred and ten pounds. He also seems kind of mysterious and brooding, with those same light-brown, almost amber-colored eyes as Jacob, dark hair, and long, dark, porkchop sideburns. He also has a long scar on his left cheek, and I noticed that he wears a black kyanite amulet like Jacob’s.

Jacob’s comments about my looks and David being away seemed a little forward and maybe meant to be beguiling to me, but I chose to ignore it. When I didn’t respond he changed the subject and said, “You’ve been reading these books and asking me questions about werewolves and related mysteries for a long time now, Lara. Does your interest mean that you’ve become a believer, or that you might think the myths could have even a little truth to them?” 

I answered him honestly, almost admitting, but not in so many words, that some of the stories made me horny. I said, “I’m not so sure that I believe everything, but I like reading and learning about the magical characteristics of those powerful beasts and all the forms they can take. I’m a little embarrassed to admit that I’d really like to learn more about their lust for humans, but the books I’ve read so far don’t delve very deeply into those aspects. Where can I learn more about that?”

Jacob smiled and answered, “I’ve been looking forward to the day you’d ask me that question. I have a large collection of very explicit, licentious books locked in a cabinet in my apartment, but I didn’t want to share them with you until the time was right. I wanted to be sure that you have a good foundation in werewolf lore and were yearning to know more, before exposing you to them.” 

“Are you sure that you want to read them? You’re such a luscious and sexy young lady, and the stories are so graphic that you’ll be able to visualize and almost smell the sex scenes. You do have a husband, and I’d hate to be responsible for contributing in any way to you getting any ideas about going astray from your marriage.” 

The way Jacob always undresses me with his eyes, and from his earlier comments, I didn’t really believe that he’d mind if I strayed from my marriage. But believe it or not, I had never read any kind of porn material, and his weak gesture to dissuade me only increased my interest in reading the books.

I thought it would enthuse him if I was excited about reading those stories, and I appealed to him, saying, “Oh please, Jacob, I’ve never read any pornographic stories of any kind and I’d love to read them. David hasn’t shown any interest in my fascination with werewolves so far, and if he won’t share the experience with me, I can at least stimulate myself with those books. That doesn’t necessarily mean that I’d stray from my marriage, though.” 

He was pleased with my interest in the books and went into his apartment, soon returning with two, tattered, paperback books. He said, “These two should get you started, and give you a good idea what this genre is all about. If you enjoy reading them, I have plenty more to share with you. All I ask is that you read them here, since I don’t want to risk having someone see you with them, and then find out that I have those kinds of books. And besides, I’m interested in seeing how you react to the stories.” 

It was getting late, but since David was out of town I decided to stay and started reading one of the books. That first book has numerous short stories, each describing different forms that werewolves can take. There are also different rural and urban settings, but the ones I like the most are those involving cabins or caves deep in forested areas. They involve encounters with legal-aged teen girls or young married women, with circumstances in their lives like mine, where they have time and opportunities to be alone with the shape-shifting werewolves.

Jacob was in his apartment most of the time, since it was getting late, but he came to the reading room to check on me periodically. He was watching me closely, likely hoping to gauge my interest and level of arousal reading the stories. I couldn’t resist rubbing my fat-lipped labia and clit over my yoga pants as I read the sex scenes. I noticed that Jacob flared his nostrils, indicating that he was sensitive to and caught the scent of my soaking wet pussy.

The werewolves approached the women in various ways, sometimes becoming intimate with them in human form, and then shifting to wolf-like creatures as they became more aroused. Others started by pursuing the women as wolves or werewolf creatures, and then shifting and enticing the women to fuck them. The more-human-like forms talk with the women, but many of the creature forms use mental telepathy to communicate, and sometimes even put a kind of trance on the women to convince them to fuck.

Most of the women are depicted as being pretty, sexy, and big-breasted, like me, and I get turned on by the descriptions of how the werewolves use their unusually long tongues, in both creature and human form, to probe the women’s mouths and pussies, and how they suck and tongue their breasts. The descriptions of copious bodily fluids are even more arousing to me, which brings me to my favorite aspects of the stories. 

The authors carefully describe all the physical traits of the women and werewolves, but I found that I’m most interested in the detailed descriptions of their genitalia, which are all huge. The werewolves in mostly wolf form have kind of typical wolf genitalia. But since they are mythical creatures, their cock shafts are longer, a deeper shade of red with thick veins, and the flat, angled, chisel-like tips are more menacing. They also have huge knots and big balls. 

The man-wolf characters, who have mostly human form, have thick, uncircumcised, human cocks, at least nine inches long but usually even longer, with big cock heads and huge, low hanging balls, which are hairier than normal men. They fuck the women with an animal passion and hold their cocks inside the women as they ejaculate more copiously and for far longer than normal men, sometimes fifteen minutes. 

Wolf-man characters are furry, human-sized creatures with wolf-like genitalia, and they ejaculate like wolves. Their cocks are initially sheathed, and they produce a clear, water-like precum as they become aroused and penetrate the women. Then, after being joined together by the big, bulbous knot at the base of their cocks and are tied together, they continue ejaculating the clear precum, until the point of orgasm, when the sperm-laden cum is ejaculated until it becomes thin and watery again. The whole process can last up to a half hour.

I mentioned earlier that the more-modern depictions of werewolves are my favorites, and as I read the stories, I realized that I have even more reasons to admire them. In addition to be being very tall and muscular, with super-human strength and a wolf head, their genitals are mostly wolf-like, but still are an arousing combination of human and wolf. Their cocks aren’t small and sheathed when soft like a wolf, but hang more like a human’s cock, seven to eight inches long, with a long foreskin covered in a fine layer of black fur. 

When aroused, the furry foreskin retracts all the way back over the softball-sized, bulb-like knot, and the red, veiny shafts, that are over six inches around, can be ten to twelve inches long beyond the bulb, with the flat, angled tip and large urethra opening looking so arousing. The other thing that’s different is they squirt a smaller amount of precum, and then fuck the women aggressively for at least ten minutes, until they push the bulb into the women’s vaginas and tie with them, before ejaculating thick, opalescent, white cum for up to another twenty minutes. 

I ended up reading both books before I left after midnight, and my crotch was soaking wet. Jacob smiled as he came into the room to take the books, sniffing the air again, taking in the aroma of my arousal. I think he was trying to be funny when he asked, “Tell me, Lara, how did you enjoy these two books? Do you think you have enough interest to want to read more of them, and if so, which themes do you like the most?” 

There was no reason to lie to Jacob, and knowing that he already sensed my arousal, I felt compelled to entice him. I strangely have an attraction to him that’s hard to explain, especially after reading some of the encounters in those stories. It’s like he’s communicating with me mentally sometimes, and I even feel like I might be starting to be drawn to him sexually. 

So, I intentionally tried to tease him by answering, “I liked all the stories a lot, but I think I like the stories about the more-modern types of werewolves the best. They’re so tall and strong, and the wolf heads, fangs, and claws make them seem so dominating and ferocious. The smooth layer of dark fur covering their muscular torsos is attractive too. But I think I like the descriptions of the sex scenes and their large tongues and genitals the most.” 

Jacob was look pleased with my response, and said, “Oh, that’s wonderful, Tara, I’m so happy that you like those types of stories. They’re my favorites too, mainly because that’s the way I like to envision werewolves. I’ve got dozens of books with those types of characters, and I can hardly wait to share them with you.”

I masturbated myself to two huge orgasms when I got home that night, and for the first time ever, I had a squirting climax that soaked my sheets. I had dreams of those big werewolves fucking me that night, and I even had visions of Jacob lurking near me, flaring his nose and licking his lips with a very long tongue.

The Seduction

Friday was a busy day at work for me and I didn’t have time to stop by the shop. David was also coming home that evening to stay for the weekend, so I would have to wait until the following Monday to visit Jacob again. I tried to get David interested in werewolf folklore again. I didn’t tell him about the porn stories, but still let him know that some of the descriptions of humans having sex with werewolves were arousing. We fucked four times that weekend, and I had stopped taking my birth control pills since we were trying to get me pregnant. Even though fucking David was enjoyable, I couldn’t help fantasizing about how good those huge werewolf cocks would feel inside me.

David went out of town again on Monday morning, and after I got off work, I went to Jacob’s shop again. It was late afternoon by then, and he closed his shop after I arrived, as he sometimes does on slow business days. He had three books of werewolf short stories selected for me to read, and I picked the one with the most suggestive cover photo, showing a massive werewolf with a huge cock fucking a petite woman.

Jacob busied himself cleaning the shop, sometimes walking past me to go to his apartment, as I settled on the couch to read. The first story was very juicy, about my favorite kind of werewolf fucking a woman almost twenty-one years old, about my age. I was totally absorbed in the arousing story, and barely noticed the first time when Jacob peeked at me through the beaded curtains when I had my hand pushed under my tight pants, actively fingering my wet pussy.

He walked through again a few minutes later, on his way to his apartment, and I realized that he was watching what I was doing. I was embarrassed and my face was flushed as I pulled my hand out of my pants. I said, “Oh, sorry, Jacob, I guess I got a little carried away. This is a really good story, and oh my goodness the werewolf is driving the woman crazy with his long tongue and uh, uh, big....”

I let my voice trail off before finishing the sentence, and Jacob laughed before replying, “Yeah, I know, he does have a big one and that’s why I picked that book for you. But don’t be embarrassed, sweetie. It makes me happy that you’re enjoying the story, and you can pleasure yourself all you want, as far as I’m concerned. Just please don’t mind me if I’m tempted to watch you. You’re such a luscious and tasty looking young lady.”

That first story was good, but not very long, and over the next two hours I finished the first book and was into the second. Jacob peaked through the curtain a few times, and later openly watched me finger myself, as he occasionally sat in the chair across from the couch. 

I had my legs up with my feet resting on the sofa table in front of the couch, sometimes resting the book on my thighs as I fingered my pussy with one hand and rubbed my breasts with the other. Poor Jacob was getting so turned on that he began rubbing, when he thought I wasn’t looking, what looked like a big cock lump in his pants.

By the time I got to the third book, in my fourth hour there, Jacob was continually sitting in the chair across from me and openly rubbing his cock lump. He finally said, with a moaning, raspy, and trembling voice, “It might be more comfortable for you if you took those pants and off, sweetie. You can even take your top off if you want to. It would give an old man a lot pleasure to see you like that.”

I had no intentions of cheating on David at that point, but Jacob’s request was like a siren’s call to me that I didn’t want to resist. I suddenly felt compelled to allow Jacob to see me fully nude but was also at ease with those feelings. I wanted to please him in any way I could.

pair_of_lovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pair_of_lovers

Jacob watched, still rubbing his crotch, as I slowly peeled my yoga pants down and off, and then lifted my tight yoga top off over my head. I was sitting totally nude in front of a man who was at least forty-five to fifty-five years older than me, and it somehow felt so natural. I spread my legs and he stared at my bulging labia lips, glistening through the neatly-trimmed, brown pubic hair, before glancing up at my firm, pendulous DD breasts that were still swaying in front of me.

He sighed loudly and said, “Oh my, Tara, I think you have the best body I’ve ever seen. So ripe, so succulent, and so ready to be sucked. I just have to taste you, honey, and remember that it’s not cheating if I’m just eating.” 

My mind was swimming with emotion as I held out my arms to Jacob, inviting him to come to me. He pulled the sofa table out of the way, and got on his knees in front of me, pulling my ass out over the edge of the couch and my legs over his shoulders. He leaned down to suck my pussy, and his mustache tickled my inner thighs, before his lips closed over my labia.

We were both moaning as he sucked and probed my pussy with his tongue, and at the same time reached up to grip and fondle my breasts with his hands. He ate me out that way for several minutes, and then I felt his tongue growing longer and thicker, and not only deeply probing my vagina, but also periodically pressing his tongue between my ass cheeks and licking my entire crotch area. 

I had my eyes closed at first, reveling in the pleasure of finally having my pussy sucked. Soon after I sensed Jacob’s tongue growing larger, I felt that his hands were also growing larger and they felt furry. I opened my eyes and was horrified and fearful at first to see that Jacob was shape-shifting into a werewolf. 

Then it all made sense. Jacob wearing that black kyanite amulet, his musky aroma, those light-brown, almost amber eyes, his keen sense of smell and flaring nostrils as he picked up the aroma of my arousal, and his heightened sexual desire. Holy fucking shit, the myths and legends about werewolves are true!

By the time I noticed his furry hands, his head was already wolf-like, and his muscular, furry body had grown to what looked like over six feet tall. He must have sensed my fear, and as he continued probing the depths of my pussy with his massive tongue, he looked at me with his then-golden eyes, in that ferocious wolf head, and I sensed a telepathic message from him.

My mind heard him say, “Please don’t be alarmed, sweetie, I’m not going to hurt you. I’ve waited so long for you to be ready for this moment and ripe for the taking. I’m going to give you the joy of being bred by a lycanthrope for the first time. I’m going to flood your womb with my seed and make you my bitch, and you’re going to love it.” 

After all the stories I had read about women being fucked by those huge werewolf cocks, I wanted to be ravished by Jacob and feel what I really hoped to be a huge cock penetrating my pussy. I thought briefly about not being on birth control, but then reasoned that it wouldn’t be possible for a wolf-like creature to impregnate me, despite having read about that happening in some of the stories.

The claws on his hands were fearsome, but he was careful not to scratch the tender flesh of my breasts with them. He must have loved eating me out, because he kept it up for what seemed like ten minutes, probing my pussy with his long thick tongue, deeper than David could with his cock.

He finally removed my legs from around his then-massive shoulders, shifted his enormous head up, and carefully began licking and even sucking my honey-dew-sized breasts, only infrequently grazing my flesh with his long fangs, but not breaking the skin. Because of the difference in our heights, he was humping my lower thigh with what felt like a massive, bare cock, that was already leaking precum.

I looked down around his torso and saw what looked to be his red, thick, ten-inch werewolf shaft, the flat, angled tip, the big, red, bulbous knot, as well as baseball-sized testicles swinging in his fur-covered scrotum. I looked at him and said, “Holy shit, Jacob, I don’t think I’ll be able to take that big thing.” 

He responded in my mind, saying, “Yes, Tara, the descriptions of our cocks in those stories are accurate, and I’ll soon be impaling your sweet married cunt with my huge Lycan cock. I can hardly wait to push my cock into your human flesh, but I’ll try my best not to hurt you with it.” 

Jacob finally moved farther up on me, and before he pushed his long tongue into my mouth, I looked down and saw the red tip and veiny shaft of his huge cock poised at my hairy vulva. My pussy was already frothy and wet from his saliva and my natural juices, and the continually oozing precum provided further lubrication. 

He pressed his long tongue into my mouth at the same time his cock entered my vagina, and he let out a low growl as his massive cock penetrated me even farther. His cock is much thicker than David’s, and I was feeling constant pressure on my G-spot and oversized clit. He was pressing his tongue into my throat, and it was easy to see that werewolves are sexually aggressive, and he intended to penetrate my mouth and cunt as deeply as possible. 

It felt so strange, like I was in another world, as I kissed the lips and sucked the tongue of the beast impaling me, and I shuddered as his thick cock pushed farther into my vagina, giving me continuous orgasms. It felt like he had bottomed out in my cervix, with about seven inches inside me. 

Jacob was then telepathically telling me, “Wrap your legs around my hind quarters and swivel your hips. I think I can get my cock fully inside your sweet cunt if you help.”

I did as he said, and he kept pounding me as I swiveled my hips and pressed hard against him. After only a few minutes, my uterus shifted, and he was in me to the bulb. He let out a low growl as began pounding me hard and fast, and his huge balls slapped heavily against my ass and inner thighs.

My orgasms were coming one after the other on his thick, invading, beastly phallus, and he fucked me for over ten minutes, until he howled, and in a powerful thrust pressed his bulb into my pussy. I don’t know how that knot, along with his ten-inch cock could fit inside me, but my vulva sealed around the base of his knot, just as his cock began pulsing and throbbing, pumping spurt after spurt of his hot cum into my womb.

I was used to David and the other boys I fucked in high school having only three or four squirts before their cocks softened. But Jacob’s cock continued to ejaculate his beastly cum, and it felt like my insides were becoming bloated from the volume of it all. The pressure of ejaculations were so strong, that I felt some of his cum squeezing out around the bulb and running down my ass. 

He still had his tongue down my throat, as my mind heard him say, “Oh fuck, Tara, your pussy is so tight on my spewing cock, and I can feel my cum shooting into your depths and filling you to overflowing. It’s always so much fun to breed a new bitch the first time.”

Jacob leaned back, with his big, ejaculating cock still locked in my pussy, and that’s the first time I saw his full werewolf physique. For such an old man he is big and muscular in werewolf form, with his arms and chest muscles flexing as he reveled in his conquest and breeding me.

His big cock throbbed and pulsed for over fifteen minutes, and when it finally began to soften inside me, and the bulb popped out with a loud slurping sound, I felt and saw his thick, white, opalescent cum flow out of me an onto the couch and floor. It seemed menacing at first when he effortlessly pushed me around on my back on the couch and climbed on top of me in the sixty-nine position.

That was my best view yet of his magnificent cock, even though it was soft with the furry foreskin still retracted, and the big bulb, both of which were dripping with his cum. I took his cock into my mouth, as he noisily slurped his own cum out of my just-fucked pussy.

I loved sucking his big, thick, red cock and swallowing his tasty cum. He continued slurping and sucking my pussy as I pulled his cock out of my mouth and leaned back to suck his huge, fur-covered balls. I couldn’t get even one of them into my mouth, but I sucked the surface of his furry scrotum the best I could.

Jacob climbed off me after eating me out for another ten minutes. Then he stood up, and I realized that he is close to six and a half feet tall in that form. He took me by the hand, leading me into his apartment, as he mentally said, “Stay with me tonight, Tara. David’s out of town, and I’d love your company. We can explore one another’s bodies even more, and I want you next to me.”

I went to use his bathroom before we got into bed, and even though he had eaten me out after inseminating me, his thick cum flooded from my cunt. I also noticed that my stomach was still a little distended, from taking his huge cock, and from what seemed like a quart of cum he had ejaculated into me. 

Jacob was still in werewolf form and laying on the bed when I came back. The long, fur-covered foreskin was enveloping his soft, but still thick, seven-inch cock, and I moved between his muscular, firry legs and began sucking his cock. The furry foreskin was like nothing I had experienced sucking other boys. It was even more amazing as his cock hardened, and the foreskin retracted all the way behind the knot.

I didn’t know if he’d be able to have sex again so soon, since most of the boys I fucked, and even David, are one and done. But when the thin precum started flowing, knew that he would be able to go again. wanted to suck him off the second time and experience his huge ejaculation in my mouth. 

He pulled me around on top of him so he could suck and tongue-fuck my pussy as I sucked his cock, and he soon had his thick, long tongue buried in my cunt. I sucked his cock for what seemed like ten minutes, until he reached down and held my head tightly on his cock, as it began spewing his tasty cum. He pushed his cock into my throat and seemed to be trying to push the bulb into my mouth. It wouldn’t fit though, and he let off the pressure so I could enjoy the flow and taste of his continuing ejaculation, which lasted for another fifteen minutes as I swallowed pulse after pulse of his cream.

I was having orgasm after orgasm on his big tongue, and I finally rolled off him exhausted after I had drained his cock. I turned around and felt so small, with him spooned behind me, with his spent cock pressed partially between the cheeks of my ass and squeezed between the lips of my vulva. I didn’t know what to expect after that, and soon fell asleep against him.

It was six in the morning and twilight outside, when I felt Jacob stirring behind me. His cock, which had been squeezed between my legs and against my pussy all night was beginning to harden. I reached back to pull him closer, letting him know that he could fuck me again. I was surprised to feel human skin and realized that he had changed back to an old man during the night.

I grasped his cock, which felt huge to me, and then shifted my hips to the right angle so he could enter my pussy. I looked back at the man who was then only five feet and eight inches tall again, and said, “Fuck me, Jacob, it seems like a dream that I was fucked by you as a werewolf last night, and now I want to fuck the old man who has been so nice to me.”

He shoved what felt like his thick, nine-inch, human cock in me, as he rubbed my breasts with his human hands. Then he began slowly thrusting and fucking me, as he said, “My sweet, Tara, you were amazing lost night. And this old man you’re fucking now is much older than you think. One of the advantages of being a werewolf is living longer, and I’ll soon be four hundred years old in human terms.”

Jacob fucked me for a few minutes before pulling out, turning me over, and moving on top of me again. He inserted his big cock again and then kissed me as he had done as a werewolf, and his human tongue is also long and thick. Then he leaned down to suck my breasts as he began to aggressively fuck me.

He lasted fucking me ten minutes as a human, maybe because of having huge ejaculations the previous night, and he leaned down to kiss me again as his cock throbbed and pulsed in my pussy. Then he turned around on top of me, pressing his spent, cum-covered cock into my mouth, as he sucked my pussy clean.

We took a shower together after that, and it was starting to feel less and less unusual being with an older man that way. He sucked my breasts and pussy in the shower, and I sucked his cock and big balls. Jacob is more vigorous sexually as both man and beast than most younger boys I’ve fucked, and I felt very close to him, and not in a grandfatherly way. We had a kind of bond; likely born out of the relationship we had established when he took me for his bitch as a werewolf.

Jacob fixed us breakfast after our shower and after we were dressed again, we talked about everything that happened. He admitted to enticing me slowly over time, until I would be receptive to him. Then he presented me with a gift. It is a red garnet amulet, the color of the blood moon. It’s three inches long and on a leather strap, like Jacob’s amulet, likely because of a werewolf’s aversion to silver. 

The amulet is very smooth and highly stylized, but roughly in the shape of a werewolf’s genitals. There is a thick shaft portion with a flat, angled tip, then a bulb, followed by big rounded balls. Because of the way the shaft and smooth curves are blended together, the shape would only be apparent to a human who had sex with a werewolf or a werewolf.

Jason tied it around my neck and said, “Now that you know werewolves are real, you should also know that there are others like me in the area. This amulet will protect you from being harmed by them, and it’s also a sign that you’ve been bred by a werewolf. That might make you more appealing than you already are sexually, but at least you won’t be harmed.

I went to Jacob’s shop every day for the rest of the week, always at closing time. Sometimes he fucked me as a human and sometimes as a werewolf, and I also stayed over with him a couple of nights. We both love oral sex, and we sucked and tongued one another as much as we fucked. 

I couldn’t seem to get enough of either of his huge cocks, and when David fucked me on Friday night, he even made a comment about my pussy seeming looser around his cock. I made up an excuse that I was wetter than usual because I missed him, but I’m not sure that he believed me. He asked me about the amulet and was disgusted with me when I told him that it was for protection from werewolves. He still had no interest in learning about them.

Encounter with Other Werewolves

David was out of town the next week too, and Tuesday was such a beautiful fall day, that I decided to take a walk in the forest behind our home. It was late afternoon, but still with a couple hours of sunlight left as I headed down the trail that I hadn’t used in over a year. I walked for a half hour and then turned onto a little-used path that I had never been on. The air was crisp and the leaves crunching under my feet made it all seem so peaceful.

I walked for another half hour, and was just getting ready to turn around, when I heard the howling of wolves some distance behind me. It sounded like two of them, and their howling struck me with fear, even with my amulet. Jacob never said that it would protect me from normal wolves. I walked faster, getting farther from home, as the howling got closer, and I soon found myself on another, little-used path, going ever deeper into the forest.

It was starting to get dark as I glanced over my shoulder and was sure that I caught glimpses of two huge, black wolves, who looked to weigh almost two hundred pounds. I quickened my pace, not knowing where I could go or how to defend myself from two such ferocious creatures. I started running as it got totally dark, and I finally saw the lights from a cabin not too far ahead, and an SUV parked out back.

The wolves were close enough that I could hear them snarling and running over the leaves and twigs as I reached the cabin door. I didn’t bother knocking and just rushed inside, closing the door behind me. No one was there, and I heard the wolves scratching, howling and snarling outside for a few minutes, until they fell silent. I still didn’t know what to do since there was no phone in the cabin, and I couldn’t risk going out into the forest in the dark.

About ten minutes passed before I heard footsteps on the porch and felt that I would be rescued by the owner of the cabin. I called out to whoever was there, letting them know about the wolves, just before the door opened and two men walked in. You can just imagine my relief when I realized that Jacob’s grandson, Jeremy, was one of the men, and I assumed the other was his friend, Tyler.

Jeremy didn’t seem to recognize me at first, and asked, “This is private property lady, what are you doing way out here snooping in our cabin? People have been shot for less around these parts.”

I replied, “I’m so sorry, Jeremy, but don’t you recognize me? I’m a friend of your grandfather’s and visit his shop a lot. I was trying to escape two very large wolves and didn’t mean to come into your cabin uninvited.”

He answered, “Ah yes, you’re Tara, just about the loveliest lady I’ve ever seen around here. My grandfather tells me that you two have become good friends. This is my friend, Tyler, and he’s living with me out here until he gets married.”

Tyler is a tall, muscular man, just like Jeremy, and he also seems dark and brooding, with those same light-brown, almost amber-colored eyes. I noticed that he was wearing a black kyanite amulet like Jeremy’s and I was starting to get strange vibes from them.

Both men were watching me closely as Jeremy said, “Take off your jacket and relax, Tara. We were just about to fix a little dinner, and you can at least eat with us until it’s safe to drive you home.”

I took off my jacket and laid it on a chair, and both men focused intently on my amulet. They gave each other knowing looks, and Jeremy said, “My oh my, Tara, it seems like you and Grandpa are much closer than he let on. We were just out in the forest hunting, as wolves, but we sure wouldn’t mind shifting back to werewolves for you and giving you a ride you won’t soon forget. Go on, sweetie, get those clothes off and give old Jeremy and Tyler a shot at your luscious body.”

I hadn’t visited Jacob on Monday, so I was horny. But it was scary thinking about being ravished by two, much younger werewolves. I knew that I was powerless compared to them, but my lust overpowered my fear, and I used what little leverage I had by being a friend of Jacob’s to make a request.

I said, “Okay, boys, I’ll happily fuck both of you, but you have to do something for me. I’ve near seen Jacob shape-shift, and I want to watch you change into werewolves, while I undress for you.”

It was amazing watching as their clothes ripped away, and their bodies started growing taller and more muscular, and their heads, hands, and feet changed; and they were standing seven feet tall. They watched me hungrily with their golden eyes, and licked their lips, when they saw my pendulous breasts swaying and jiggling in front of me, and my thick, hair-covered labia glistening with the moisture of my arousal. 

They led me to the bedroom, and when they turned to face me, I saw their soft, furry, foreskin-covered, eight-inch cocks and baseball-sized balls swinging between their legs. Tyler got on his knees near the head of the bed and Jeremy pushed me to my hands and knees in front of him, as he moved behind me.

It was arousing watching the foreskin pull back on Tyler’s cock, uncovering his thick, red cock shaft and bulb, and it was already leaking precum. I leaned down to take his massive cock into my mouth, as Jeremy pressed his huge phallus into my wanton cunt. Both of their cocks are a little longer and thicker than Jacob’s, and I was soon being impaled on both ends by their cocks.

They fucked me that way for what seemed like ten minutes, and I was having continuous orgasms on Jeremy’s cock as Tyler pushed his red meat into my throat. Then, almost as if on cue, Jeremy shoved his bulb into my labia and began ejaculating as Tyler held my head with his strong hands and began flooding my mouth with his delicious werewolf cum.

I was impaled between them for twenty minutes as they ejaculated, snarled, and howled. My pussy and stomach were flooded with their cum, and I was perfectly content being bred by them. When they finally pulled back, I rolled onto my back on the bed, and they moved to my sides, licking my breasts with their long tongues. They laid with me that way for almost an hour, sometimes taking turns to probe my mouth with their long, thick tongues.

It was exhausting being double-fucked by those two, huge-cocked werewolves, but it wasn’t over. Tyler moved to his back and pulled me on top and facing him, as his cock hardened, and he pushed me down on it. Then he spoke to me mentally, saying, “You’re in for a treat now, Tara, and this is something that Jacob couldn’t have done for you.”

I started moving up and down on Tyler’s cock, and I felt Jeremy climb on top of me, pressing his oozing cock to my ass. He pressed on my sphincter harder and harder, and thanks to his dribbling precum, the chiseled tip of his thick cock slipped into my asshole. I expected to feel more pain, but as they got into an alternating rhythm, with one cock pushing into one hole as the other pulled out, I found myself in ecstasy being impaled on their huge cocks.

They fucked me that way for thirty minutes, and when both began ejaculating, they pressed their bulbs into my pussy and ass, and I had both holes filled with spray after spray of their thick cum. When their cocks softened and the bulbs pulled out of me, I had werewolf cum flooding out of both holes. Then I was in for another surprise.

Jeremy rolled me onto my side on the bed, and they got on either side of me in the sixty-nine position, sucking their own cum out of my just-fucked holes. Tyler was in front of me so I stretched my body to be able to suck his cock as they cleaned my holes. Then they moved up next to me and cuddled, as their bodies shifted back to human form, and they began sucking my breasts again. 

I stayed with them the entire night, sucking and fucking them in their human forms, and we all fell asleep early in the morning, with me sucking Jeremy’s cock as he sucked my pussy, while Tyler had his cock buried in my ass.

They fixed us breakfast in them morning, and then gave me a ride on the old fire trail back to my cabin. As I was getting out of the SUV, I said, “Now that you boys know where I live, don’t be strangers. Just promise me that you’ll make sure that my husband isn’t in town, and if he is, you can’t do anything to harm him. If you two are going to be regularly breeding me, then this amulet has to protect both of us.”

I didn’t have to work on Wednesday and was happy to have the day off to recover from the night of sex with Jeremy and Tyler. I didn’t even go to see Jacob that day. But I saw him on Thursday afternoon, and he was already aware of my encounter with Jeremy and Tyler.

When I walked into the shop he said, “Damn, Tara, I didn’t know that you would become so hungry for werewolf loving. I heard that you kept those two busy all night and could have probably gone for more. Just say the word and I can give you a little love bite that will change you into one of us, with even more sexual passion than you have as a human.”

I first hugged and kissed Jacob, and then answered, “I don’t think I could do that to David. I want to live as normal as possible a life with him, while still enjoying you, Jeremy, and Tyler when I can.”

Jacob and I fucked that day, just like we’ve done almost everyday for the last two weeks, and Jeremy and Tyler also stop by my cabin when they can. I shouldn’t have been surprised when I missed my period two weeks after fucking the werewolves, and since I also fucked David when he was in town. 

I don’t know if it’s possible for me to have a baby from the werewolves, but since they also fucked me as humans, we’ll have to wait to see what the baby looks like. I just know that I’m a firm believer in werewolves and fuck them every chance I get.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments